๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌโ€ข๐™ธ๐š—๐š๏ฟฝ...

By stories_for_days123

๐ด ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค... More

๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ด๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š‰๐™ฝ ๐Ÿท:
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐™๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐Ÿธ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐™ต๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ต๐™ธ๐šƒ๐š‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ด
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
UPDATEEEE!!!!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

2.1K 42 5
By stories_for_days123

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

>Confessionals<

SAMAJE|| I'm back!!!!!! Ya girl is here for season two and I'm geeked I feel like this tour is gonna be very interesting I was talking to Angel and she feels like I should take a risk and mess around with somebody but I don't know about that...but anyways I'm just ready to have a good time and I been working on controlling myself and my anger so hopefully no one fucks that up cause I can easily flip the switch quick so don't try it okay She laughed clapping pointing at the camera but yeah right now we all went to link up at the rated R house but when I had like got there and went in the house Angel greeted me and stuff then we went into the kitchen so I can say hey to everybody else cause it's been a minute since I spoke to anyone you can feel like at the moment the vibe was off and I was confused cause I only seen Jacob and Cam and no Nunu so I'm like where is Nunu and they told me he got arrested and I'm like what the fuck but then I guess Manny said were just gonna fly him out another day whenever he gets out so that was good news.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒

Samaje waved at the camera with a tired smile as she rubbed her eyes "Look who's woke" Manny said behind the camera "Hey y'all this bed felt so good when I tell you I was over here sleeping like a baby in a little ball".

"Her ass was over here snoring" Jacob pointed making Samaje roll her eyes "Jacob shut up cause no I wasn't always lying with yo yellow ass move!" She told him pushing his head as she scooted off the bed getting up "Look at my beautiful baby girl waking up looking good like always" Ida said making Samaje smile.

"Y'all are so gay and she does not look cute she looks like a rat" Terry spoke pushing Samaje out of his way "First off Tabina don't play with me before you get that wig snatched off," She told him which he turned back around "Do you wanna start with me huh?" He asked her.

She laughed shaking her head no "Imma spare you 'cause I gotta get ready and I don't got time for everybody trying to rush me so be cool when I get off this RV" She pointed at him getting out of the RV "Your woke!!!!" Angel ran over pulling her friend into a hug.

Samaje laughed as she hugged the girl back "My ass was overly tired I was up over here helping Debo ass with his hair my fingers were aching" Angel smirked at the girl as she pulled away from the hug which the brown-skinned girl peeped shaking her head walking over to grab her bag off the sprinter so she can change since it was hot.

"Angel today is not the day when you wanna play matchmaker Me and Debo are a no right along with anybody else you try to put me on with," She told the girl as she grabbed the outfit she already picked out grabbing her shoes to go.

"I'm just saying Samaje it's a new season and I feel like since we are on tour you need to take a risk and do something and that is finding you a little boo while we're on this tour" Samaje looked back at Angel shaking her head laughing.

"Angel I'm not finna play with you we can have this conversation later but for now I need to hurry up and get out this big ass hoodie and sweats before y'all end up leaving me I love you girl" Angel rolled her eyes groaning "I love you too Maje".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's hotter than a thang out here I'm finna fall out," Samaje told the camera as they all walked going to get something to eat and to shop around "She always complaining about something shut up," Debo said coming up putting an arm around her which she pushed off pushing him over a bit.

"Boy, what do you think this is? you just told me to shut up and then thought we was cool no child this is not that trust and believe" The boy rolled his eyes at her looking over at the camera as Manny recorded them "So right now we thinking about getting some seafood after we look around in these stores and shit so stay tuned" Samaje waved at the camera as Manny cut it off.

@Itss.Samaje: I love my boo💕@positiveidaa

Comments:
@positiveidaa~ I love you more bookie!!!❤️

@unkownlove_ ~ Two bad bitches in the cut
↪️@itss.Samaje ~Better know it!!👏👏

@_famousdebo38~ Samaje looking good for season two👀.....

@_therealnia~ My hearts🫶🫶🫶

@loveDebo_. ~ Are we honestly gonna ignore the fact Debo said Samaje looks good?
@itss.samaje❤️

More comments

Ida laughed at Samaje as Debo threw her over his shoulder "We gotta get her out of here before she snaps on these workers" He said to the camera as they all left out the store "Can you put me down I can walk damn" She told him but the boy shook his head as they kept walking away from the store.

"So he feels like I would've snapped on these workers so now I'm getting carried to our destination cause I guess we finna go eat...wait Debo what we finna eat?" She tapped him on his head "Crawfish" She nodded pointing at the camera "Yeah crawfish is what were finna go eat then after I guess we going on an alligator tour thing or whatever".

"She finna get thrown in that swamp if she keep playing," Debo said aloud putting the girl down so she can walk the rest of the way she rolled her eyes at him "His ass not gonna do shit so I don't know why he over here fibbin' but anyways guys life is good I'm ready to eat but this sun is killing me I'm finna turn charcoal" Debo laughed at the girl making her side eye him in confusion.

"What's funny?" The boy just shook his head as he pushed her a bit which was harsh making her stumble a bit and he ran off "Hollon Y'all 'cause he got me fucked up" She took off after him trying to get her lick back.

Manny turned the camera to Ida who just shrugged her shoulders "I don't know what those two got going on but I bet something gonna happen watch" She pointed at the camera "So you feel like they gonna mess around?" Manny asked her which she nodded.

"It's obvious that Debo likes her he be flirting all the time since they time on season one so I feel like she'll let up what do you think Manny?" She questioned the man "I bet you fifty they don't mess around" he told the girl and she nodded holding a hand out and he shook it "The bet is on just watch you guys watch Imma be right".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wasn't really hungry leave me alone" Samaje whined as Debo kept complaining about her not eating for real at the restaurant "Bruh she literally only took a couple of bites and shit of her food and she was done she got all that food leftover," He told Terry and Ida as they followed everyone up to the swamp tour.

"Debo first off I didn't eat it all cause I was literally eating on chips and shit while we were waiting for everybody to get ready you dummy so yes I was full now I got food I can eat later on," She said to the boy making him shut up "Awww he was just caring about you that's all Samaje" Ida joked which samaje just rolled her eyes walking up faster to walk with Angel and Jett.

>Confessionals<

SAMAJE|| So the boat tour or whatever it was fun we had to wear like these headphones or whatever but Let me tell y'all those damn mosquitoes were fucking ya girl up like I was ready to go at that point but it was fun Terry was scared and I was just picking with him cause you know I love picking with my cousin so I'm glad he's here now when we started to see the alligators the man was feeding them marshmallows and I wanted to feed one cause I mean we only live once.

TERRY|| Samaje's ass is crazy I don't know what made her want to feed that damn alligator but she wanted to and all I was telling her was not to get too close cause I don't know what I'm gonna tell My Auntie if her only daughter get bit or pulled into that swamp cause I know one thing I'm not jumping in there to save shit Mom, brother, sister or Dad I don't care I'll be at the funeral.

ANGEL|| Samaje was the only one brave enough to stand up and want to feed the alligators the rest of us were like we just wanna sit back and watch but she was ready and I looked at her like she was crazy but she did it now at the same time not gonna lie I think the guy who was giving us a tour had a little crush on Samaje cause he stayed extra close to her just to make sure nothing happens which was good but before when he was like helping everybody on I could see he was giving her a little stare. She laughed clapping her hands together

DEBO|| Now Samaje crazy ass wanted to feed the alligators which you know was cool or whatever but like the white guy or whatever he has been staring at her a little too much since we got on that bitch then when she was like feeding the alligator he close just to like make sure nothing happens but still this nigga I know for a fact was trying to get on that but he needs to move his little white ass on somewhere cause I want her I want that girl so I don't know what he gonna do better go mess with one of those alligators or something just not Samaje.

"Wait wait I'm scared I don't want it to like try to bite me 'cause then we gonna have to box dude," Samaje said to the man as she was on her knees on the side of the boat waiting for the alligator to come over.

Everybody laughed at the girl as the man shook his head "It's gonna be good it's gonna bite you trust me so when it comes over here your just gonna want to put one of your hands under its mouth and then the other one plop the marshmallow in its mouth and then you can pet it if you want" he explained to her and she nodded.

The alligator started to make its way over "Here it comes Maje" She heard Angel say as the Alligator swam up she watched as it popped its head out and she had to lay down so she could get closer to it following what the man said she petted it after watching as its eyes closed loving the feeling.

"Awwwww It likes Samaje," Sevyn said as the Alligator went back underwater Samaje stood up dusting herself off and pumping her hands up in the air "I did it now I can cross that off my bucket list yup yup!" She clapped going down the little stairs and looking at Terry as he pouted ready to go.

"Fix your face boy over here mad start smiling," She told him poking his cheek and he just smacked her finger away cracking a smile "Did you get it on record?" She asked Angel who nodded holding her phone up.

Samaje went to her seat which was next to Debo as they started to make their way back to the place "Your crazy you know that?" She turned her head to look at the boy nodding her head "Yes debo I do and ask me do I care" He chuckled shaking his head at the girl.

"I'm tired though not gonna lie I will be having the best nap when we get back on the Rv," She told him "We all are half of they ass over here falling asleep already," he said looking behind him to see Nia falling asleep and Benet.

"Yeah I'm finna go to sleep too it's gonna be a minute till we get back to the dock cause it took us a minute to get out to the swamp so if I fall asleep carry me please no questions asked and I know you won't leave me on this boat," She told him turning over so one of her legs can be on the seat putting her arm to rest on the back of the seat.

He laughed shaking his head at the girl as she put her head on her arm closing her eyes "Yeah you better carry her debo" He turned his head looking back at Ida who gave him a fake threatening look and he just shook his head at the girl "Ida please stay out of the business"

Authors note:
The first little chapter it's cool a little bit but ya know I hope y'all like it people's.

Word count:
2268

Outfit:

Hair:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.5K 43
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค..."
3.5K 263 18
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
14.1K 349 19
influencer city fanfic