✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

28

374 6 0
By koushuu17

☆ 28. Chapter 28 Reluctant to Let Go

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28: Reluctant to give up.

From then on, Youqin Raoliang's training volume began to gradually increase, but it was all controlled by the instructor within the range he could bear. Even in extreme environment training, no matter whether the temperature becomes hot or cold, it is always maintained at a scale that allows him to get maximum exercise without being injured.

With such intensity of training, although Youqin Raoliang himself did not feel any discomfort other than being tired every day, as his training time and amount of exercise gradually increased, it finally evolved into three o'clock and one line every day, training ground in the dormitory cafeteria, except for washing and eating. Apart from sleeping and solving the needs of life, the rest of the time is spent in the training ground.

After witnessing everything, the roommates were not calm anymore.

Training is so intense every day, can he handle it? Someone's fainting not long ago is still vivid in my mind, and people can't help but be worried about him.

Furthermore, the instructor was so strict with him and the amount of training was increasing. Although everyone knew that this was for A Liang's benefit, what did A Liang think? Will he misunderstand the instructor's approach and feel that the instructor is deliberately making things difficult for him?

The more the roommates thought about it, the more uneasy they became. They were worried that the piano would be too much to bear, and they were also worried that the major would be misunderstood.

Finally one day, during a break in the military training, while drinking water, none of the roommates could hold back and pulled him aside.

Youqin was surrounded by her roommates, and after listening to their hesitant talk for a long time, she finally realized what was going on.

"...You are thinking too much. I know the instructor is doing it for my own good. If I don't exercise my physique, I will definitely be a hindrance in the future. I am too weak." "Don't look at

me soaking in the training ground all day long. In fact, The amount of training was not beyond my tolerance at all. Every time I felt that I was reaching my limit, the instructor immediately called me to stop. Besides, I would tell you when I couldnt stand it anymore, and I wouldnt be so stupid as to freeze myself like the first day. Dizzy."

"Really? Don't force yourself."

"Really, I promise."

The roommates breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this. Although they were still a little worried, they were finally not that worried. Seeing this, Youqin Lailiang, in order to completely reassure them, half-jokingly said: "When heaven is about to give a great responsibility to this people, it must first torture their minds, strain their muscles and bones, and starve their bodies. You see, I just strengthened it." Training has been a bit hard, but I usually dont treat my stomach badly at all. Its much easier than what I said here, so theres no need to worry.

The roommates thought the same thing. Although they didnt understand what that sentence meant, they He can still joke in a relaxed tone, which shows that although the hard work is hard, it is not to the limit. So they just repeated it one more time and said that they couldn't bear it. When the time came, they discussed with the instructor to appropriately lighten the training, and let You Qin Laoliang go.

In the distance, Lin Qi repeatedly recited the words of Youqin Laoliang: "When heaven is about to entrust a great responsibility to this person, he must first suffer his mind, strain his muscles and bones, and starve his body and skin." 'If you realize something.

This sentence was short and concise, but it contained a lot of truth. Even he could barely understand it, and he didn't know where the little guy heard it from.

It hurts his mind, it hurts his mind. This is how you should be as a human being, go through different trials and tribulations in good times, but do not harbor fear or complain, just regard them as tests, be persevering and unyielding, look directly at them, overcome them, solve them, and thus make Mentally stronger.

It's not that he didn't understand this truth in the past, but he always vaguely felt that it was separated by a layer of veil, and he didn't know how to describe it in detail. Until he heard these four words, he felt like a legendary enlightenment.

Lin Qi's aura was rising steadily. He had been stuck at the peak of the fourteenth level of power for a long time. With the understanding he had just that moment, he was able to successfully advance to the level without any shackles.

Feeling that the energy in his body was stronger and stronger after the upgrade than before, even though Lin Qi was mentally determined, he couldn't help but feel ripples in his heart after receiving this surprise.

Without this opportunity, even if he has been stuck at the peak of the fourteenth level for a long time and has accumulated enough, he will probably have to stay for a few more months until he has another chance to successfully advance. At this time, hearing the words "suffering from one's heart and ambition" undoubtedly shortened the time. For this, Lin Qi thanked Qin Laoliang from the bottom of his heart.

When he saw the little guy being pulled away, he subconsciously used his mental energy to investigate. After reacting, he was about to take it back when he heard these words, and his heart was suddenly touched. After successfully advancing, Lin Qi was thankful for his subconsciousness and slow reaction. If he hadn't subconsciously released his mental power, or had reacted quickly and recovered his mental power early, wouldn't he have missed this advancement? Opportunity?

Because I was just upgrading and was in a state of turmoil, I forgot to take back my mental power.

Therefore, Lynch heard their conversation from beginning to end. Not a single word was left behind. It's just that I didn't think about it carefully because I was upgrading. I just heard it without thinking about it and didn't take it into my heart. Now that the upgrade is completed, I read out the conversation and thought about it. When I heard the little guy's defense of me, I always thought about it. The solemn Major raised the corner of his mouth in a rare move, feeling very satisfied.

Well, I am worthy of staying up late and spending time and energy to help him formulate a detailed exercise plan.

Originally, because the military training was about to end, I was afraid that after I returned to the military headquarters after my leave, there would be no one to guide me, and the time or method of exercise would be inappropriate, which might lead to excessive physical exertion and damage to the body. Only then did he think of customizing a training plan based on his actual physical condition, so that he could exercise reasonably according to the plan when he was away. Unexpectedly, the little guy gave himself such a surprise before the things were delivered.

The one-week, short and long military training is almost over. Even though the process is very hard, when the instructors are about to leave near the end, everyone still feels a lot of reluctance.

From the time they first learned that there was such an evil thing as military training to now, through the hard training, everyone has fully understood the school's intention: In this era where superpowers and mental power are dominant, physical fitness cannot be underestimated.

Think about it, when you are fighting mutated animals and plants, your powers are exhausted, and you can no longer attack with every move, it is necessary to have flexible skills and strong physical fitness. You can escape no matter what, right?

Furthermore, even if you have extraordinarily strong supernatural energy, you will still be invincible in a protracted battle with mutated animals and plants. Then, if you also have flexible skills and abundant physical strength, you can avoid mutated animals and plants. The attack is so easy, does it make it easier to fight?

Compared with just having good physical fitness, or just having supernatural powers and mental strength, it is obvious that the combination of the two will be more beneficial to oneself in a battle. Even if you're not fighting mutated animals and plants, or you're fighting against someone one day, and they're attacking to the point of exhausting all their superpowers, but because of your flexibility, you can't hit a single move. When he can no longer use his superpowers, you Take action again and kill the opponent easily. No matter how handsome you are at this time, the opponent will be more worried.

If the opponent is a friend and they are just exchanging ideas, then it is more honorable. If the opponent is a sworn enemy, what is more satisfying than being uninjured while the enemy is kneeling?

The freshmen are still young, and such a future is very attractive to them. Therefore, they are even more eager to have a good body. They train harder than anyone else. They dont complain about hardship or tiredness. Now the military training is over. When the instructors were about to leave, they were even more reluctant to leave.

Especially when one of the instructors is Major Lynch Christian, the reluctance is undoubtedly stronger.

This is the male god himself, a living kind who can get up close and personal. This kind of beautiful life can actually be longer. Even if you can't lick it, just watching him dangling in front of you every day is enough to satisfy you. .

You dont understand the world of fanboys!

Although Youqin Raoliang is not one of the fans of Naotuo, he is undoubtedly very close to this instructor who is not bored every day and carefully and patiently guides his exercises. Even if the instructor has a serious expression all the time, it does not hinder this.

As soon as the military training is over, the instructor must leave, because he accidentally read the news reports about the instructor on the Star Network. Youqin Raoliang knew that the instructor is on vacation now, and he may come to Muyang to be an instructor out of his feelings for his alma mater. Friendly help. Even if you don't go back after the military training, you will definitely go back after the vacation.

Besides, it is impossible for people to spend all their vacation here. Today is the last day of military training. Thinking of this, I feel reluctant to leave the piano.

In the afternoon, the freshmen were no longer divided into three groups, and they all gathered in the big square where the report was held. The three instructors stood at the front and did not teach them any new moves or let them do any other training.

The freshmen gathered together, raised their heads and held their chests high, neatly and vigorously performed all the movements taught by the instructors during the military training, and showed their educational achievements to the instructors as a farewell.

"Everyone, stand at attention and take a break." After everyone finished and accepted the results, the instructor spoke out and gave the last instruction of this military training: "Disband!"

As the last two words fell, someone covered his face. Mouth, could not help but sob and sob. They all understood that the instructors were leaving.

Compared to girls, boys are more concerned about face. Although they are also extremely reluctant to give up, they still resist crying and only have red circles in their eyes. I couldn't bear it any longer, so I turned around and quietly wiped away my tears, pretending as if nothing had happened.

Tears are not shed easily, but no one will laugh at this cry.

Lin Qi's eyesight was very good, and he noticed Youqin Yaoliang's reddish eye circles from a long distance away. The little guy couldn't bear to leave him.

Thinking of the training schedule that was still sitting in my brain, it was time to send it out.

Youqin Raoliang looked at the training schedule passed by the instructor in Guang's mind. Perhaps he was affected by this young body. Looking at the instructor's leaving figure, his nose felt sore for a moment. He couldn't hold back his tears and burst down the embankment. .

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The scumbag cried for me after being reborn , [Danmei] I was reborn after swallowing twenty fingers , [ Danmei] Tsuna, the good-for-nothing of the Gojo family , [Danmei] Master Mei Qiang miserable and respected him for his rebirth [Puishu] , [Danmei] I woke up with a baby , [Danmei] [ABO] reported that the Black Lotus God is pretending to be good again , [Danmei] Rebirth: Subverting the Star Road [Entertainment Circle] , [Danmei] ] Heir of Doom app , [Danmei] On how to recover the protagonist who was ruined by me [Quick Travel] , [Danmei] The ability is a card drawing system

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Morag By Sol Milne

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
Wraith By SeventhAries

Science Fiction

41 1 34
Governmental officials unite with a team of elite scientists to create a manifestation of their vision of perfection, which comes in the form of a li...
60 3 3
Yet another book made by yours truly( IM WORKING ON THE OTHERS I PROMISE) You can ask ANYTHING of ANY dragon. Go crazy!
39.8K 902 45
"If you find happiness in this world, Daryl," he said. "You better cherish it, because you don't know how much it's going to last. Hap...