Grian Oneshots!!

By ELemonsssss

This is a set of oneshots written by me! They may not all be Grian-centric, but most will be. As of now, I wi... More

The Blue Sweater [Hurt/Comfort] S7
The Eyes [Drabble] S8
A Resistance? Or A Family? [Fluff] S7
HEADCANONS [Not a Oneshot]
Brothers [Angst/Comfort] (Hels & EX) Part 1
Brothers [Comfort-ish?] (EX & Xisuma) Part 2
Crush [Drabble] (Taurian) YHS
Anxiety [Angst/Comfort] S9
Broken Glass [Angst] S6 READ TW
Villain Sahara AU
Strawberry Blonde [Fluff] (Scarian)
Please? [Angst/Hurt/Comfort] READ TW
{READ TW} Broken Glass [Hurt/Comfort] S6 - Part 2
Desert Rabbits [Angst/Comfort] 3rd Life
Desert Rabbits [Fluff/Comfort] 3rd Life - Part 2
Food Struggles [Angst/Comfort] S9
{READ TW} Here For You [Angst/Hurt/Comfort] S6
Christmas Memories [Fluff/Angst] (Taurian) S7
Christmas Memories [Comfort] (Taurian) S7 - Part 2
Emeralds [Angst/Comfort] S8
Emeralds [Angst/Comfort] S8 - Part 2
Meant For Each Other [Fluff] (Scarian)
Sun and Moon [idk] S9 (Skyblings)
Birds Can't Swim [Angst/Comfort] S10
Evolution High School [Fluff/Hurt/Comfort] (Taurian)
Overwhelmed [Hurt/Comfort] S9
Sleepless [Angst/Comfort] S10
He Was Distracted [Angst-ish/Fluff] S10
{READ TW} Pills [Angst] S7
Cookies [Fluff-ish/Angst] S6
A Deal [Angst/Fluff] S9 (Taurian)
A Deal S9 (Taurian) - Part 2
A Deal (Taurian) S9 - Part 3

Villain Sahara AU (Part 2!)

305 8 6
By ELemonsssss

HEY YALL IM BACK

im so sorry for not uploading, things with school and other activities got very busy and hectic, and then i got writers block :T

BUT IM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTERRRRRRRRR

this was requested twice like a month ago and i've neglected it for so long because i had no idea how to write this, but i think that once i got a plot in my head I was able to actually write something of quality lol

really hope you enjoy this!! <3

TWs:
- blood
- yelling
- physical fighting
- maniacal behavior
- weapons/blades/guns

i think that's it, let me know if it isn't

also, if whichever hermit a character represents isn't clear, comment and I will let you know! (I made a chart on google docs with everyone's name and who they're aligned with and if they're a hero, villain, or businessperson, etc. - i can share this list if you'd like!)

let me know if you guys would be interested in a part 3!!

ENJOYYYY!!! <3

Xisuma dreamt of laying down on a cold, hard surface. Of bright fluorescent lights burning into his skin. And then there were the three figures. One green, one red, and one black. And of course, everything was blurry.

Xisuma blinks his eyes repeatedly to try and refocus his vision. He observes–similar to what he saw in his dreams–a bright, white, light mounted above him as he lays on what is presumably the floor.

Attempting to sit up, Xisuma groans heavily as he feels an aching pain in his abdomen. After managing to get himself into a sitting position, he looks to his left and sees, to his surprise, Keralis laying down next to him, face down. Xisuma shimmies his way over to his friend and lifts his face up. As he tilts it up, Keralis opens his eyes lightly, looking at his friend in pain as Xisuma gasps at the decently large gash on his forehead.

Acting quickly, Xisuma takes off his tie and uses one end to gently dab the area around where he assumes the wound is, careful not to disturb it. He finishes wiping the blood that he can before ripping that end of the tie off. With the rest of the garment, Xisuma ties it around the wound tightly to prevent Keralis from bleeding out. He then rests Keralis's head on his lap, to which he promptly falls asleep.

Now able to properly look around, Xisuma sees that he and Keralis are in a cell together. He also sees another cell near his which contains a fellow hero. False, whose hero name is Symmetrical, lays unconscious against the wall. Xisuma presumes that she had woken up earlier and went back to sleep.

Xisuma swears he hears whispering, but brushes it off before closing his eyes and falling asleep once again.

Awoken with a start, Xisuma immediately flinches from a stinging pain in his arm. He squints his eyes as he looks up, seeing a scowling figure above him. Recognizing the green suit, Xisuma identifies the person as Iskall, one of the three businessmen.

Seeing that Xisuma is awake now, Iskall says with a hostile voice, "Get up. You've been asleep for too long," They grab hold of Xisuma's arm again and start to drag him towards the cell door, forcing a yelp out of the hero.

"Hey!" he yells out, trying to fight back–though his efforts are in vain because the second Xisuma tries to raise a fist, his head starts to swim. He eventually gives in and lets Iskall drag him across the hard floor.

Once they reach a darker room, Iskall throws Xisuma inside forcefully and binds his hands behind his back with some kind of restraint that Xisuma is unable to identify.

Xisuma props himself up, resting on his knees as he tries to survey the room. This doesn't really work as it's nearly pitch dark, but he can feel that the floor is tiled. That's pretty much it.

Suddenly, the door behind him opens again and he whips his face around to see who it is. Xisuma sees False get shoved down to the right of him and have her hands bound in the same way. Keralis, with a small whimper of pain, falls on the other side of Xisuma as his hands are tied behind his back as well. The door slams closed, and after a few seconds, Xisuma decides to speak up in the darkness.

"Are you guys okay?" he asks quietly.

"I'm a little bit hurt," False answers in a hushed voice. "But nothing too bad. I must've landed on my leg when I fell because it feels like someone's tried to chop it off but forgot to sharpen their weapon."

"Yeah, me too," Xisuma replies. "I think I landed on my side because my right arm and shoulders are killing me. My chest also hurts, but not as much as my wrist. It might be broken," he turns to the other. "Keralis?"

In a dazed voice, Keralis says. "I'm really dizzy and my head is pounding. My lower back also really hurts," he whispers. "God, I feel so sick," Keralis whimpers while closing his eyes tightly.

"You'll be okay, don't worry," Xisuma tries. "We'll get out of here and then arrest them, I promise," he reassures.

"Awwwwwe, how sweet!" a voice booms out from above them.

The three heroes immediately whip their heads to the source of the voice. Light fades in around them, but it's projected in a way that they can only see one of the three businessmen, still in his red suit, and themselves, but not the walls of the room. It looks as if they were floating in the void.

"Well," the man drags out the 'l' sound. "That's not really on our agenda, so I'm afraid that won't really be an option!"

"Listen, uh," Xisuma pauses, making it evident that he is not aware of the businessman's name.

"Macaw."

"Listen, Macaw, just like before, we aren't willing to negotiate here. Let. Us. Go." Xisuma says firmly, glaring up at the man.

Macaw laughs for a few seconds before training his insane eyes back on Xisuma. "It's funny how you say that while you're the one on the floor with your hands tied!" he laughs some more before continuing. "Oh, how naive you are! Though I must say," Xisuma glares daggers at Macaw. "You are just a tad bit smarter than the others."

"What do you mean by that?" False questions unsteadily. "Who are 'the others'?"

Macaw smiles. "Well you see, these idiots thought they could get inside information on us," Behind Macaw, the other two men throw two figures on the ground. Xisuma and False gasp at the sight of Scar and Cub tied up and bleeding on the floor. Their wrists and ankles are both bound tightly and they are both bleeding from various locations on their bodies. Heavily. Cub, like Keralis, seems to be teetering in and out of consciousness, though he has no visible head wound. Scar, on the other hand, death stares the man with the mustache until he notices the heroes, at which his gaze turns more to surprise.

"You can imagine that it didn't really go well for them," Macaw smiles maniacally.

"But we didn't bring any of you down here to kill you, really," the one with the green suit says. "In fact, we have a last ditch effort deal for you!"

"And we're sure that this time," the man with the mustache starts. "You won't even think about denying it."

They tense up as an aura of fear seeps into the room.

"You, heroes," Macaw's powerful voice grabs everyone's attention. "Get to make a decision. You see these two right here?" Macaw asks. "They're two esteemed businessmen, two powerful people that greatly fund your entire operation. They're about to die right in front of you." the mustached man hands something to Macaw, in which he takes and holds out in front of him. "This is a potion of instant health. You three get to decide who gets it. You three get to decide who lives!"

For a moment, everything stops. How could they choose which of the two to save? The two may have a major impact on the funding for the hero society, but they're also great friends to most heroes themselves.

Recognizing that there is no right or good option, Xisuma turns to False. They share a look of panic and worry, unable to say anything out of shock and heartbreak.

After three minutes of silence, Macaw starts to get impatient. "Oh come on, just make a decision!" he rolls his eyes. "Who lives and who dies?!"

"Unfortunately," a new voice with a strong German accent says. "They won't have to make that decision."

"If you can hand us back our heroes, that would be so kind of you," another unknown person says, this time with a South African accent.

The two step into the light and are revealed to be two heroes. One looking like a green doctor/cyborg-themed goat and the other a red-themed dog hybrid. The two wear masks on their faces to shield their identities.

"Ah, Mechanical M77 and The Canine Crusader. Wasn't expecting you two, but I'm delighted that you could join the party!" Macaw says, his wings spreading out a bit as his suit begins to morph into a costume more suitable for fighting. His new outfit has a black and red theme and consists of a black, skin tight undershirt with sleeves that reach a little past his elbow. On top of this, he has a chestplate-looking-thing that is a red color. It covers his shoulders and, in a curved-v-shape, reaches about halfway down his chest. A black scarf falls in the shape of an elongated "W" over top of the chestplate and is held together by a glowing, bright red jewel. Dark gray cargo pants are held up by a dark red belt with a few pockets and straps that wrap around his legs. One strap on his right leg has a shiny netherite blade with red gems decorating the hilt. The cargo pants are met by black combat boots with dark red laces. To top the look off, Macaw spreads his red, yellow and blue wings while smaller versions of them sprout from the sides of his face, which move to cover his eyes. Tail feathers of the same color emerge and his fingers turn into a talon shape, fading his hands as well as half of his forearm into a black color that ombres into the rest of his skin.

The two heroes are a bit taken aback by this sudden transformation, but still stand confident.

"85, Contraptor," Macaw says, calling his friends. "Take care of these five for me," he commands, gesturing towards the people on the ground before smiling maniacally. "I've got some heroes to deal with."

With the splash of a potion from The Contraptor, he, 85, and the five prisoners disappear. The Canine Crusader growls, looking at Macaw with anger.

"Let's dance, shall we?"

Within half a minute, the room turns to chaos. Mechanical M77 pulls out a long ranged weapon, firing bullets quickly at Macaw. In response, he flies around the room. Up and down and all around to dodge Mechanical M77's fire. Using the shadow to his advantage, Macaw evades the hero's line of sight quite often.

In order to see better, Mechanical M77 has a night vision mechanism, but he needs to take a second to be able to activate it. Deciding that it would be beneficial, he stops for a moment to take 5 seconds to flip it on, but Macaw recognizes this opportunity and shoots out from the shadows at lightning speed.

He grabs hold of Mechanical M77's weapon and speeds away with it, smashing it into the wall and effectively destroying it. Macaw turns back to the hero, who grunts angrily at the loss of his weapon. He pulls out a fishing rod-type gadget and shoots it at Macaw, to which it hooks onto his scarf and pulls him to the ground near Mechanical M77. He grabs a sword and runs over to Macaw, ready to strike him down.

However, before he could do this, Macaw rolls out of range and gets back on his feet. Macaw pulls out his dagger and counters the forceful swing of Mechanical M77's sword. This goes on for a minute or two longer, the duo eventually moving back to the center of the room.

Seizing an opportunity, Macaw knocks Mechanical M77's blade out of his hand which clatters to the ground. Unfortunately for Macaw, this also leaves his blade vulnerable for just a second, which Mechanical M77 uses to render him weapon-less as well.

Immediately, the two are back at it again with their fists. One throws a punch and the other counters it. One raises his leg to kick the other in the abdomen but the other side steps.

This continues until they're both panting from exhaustion and bleeding. Despite this, Macaw ends up pinning Mechanical M77 down. He pulls out a second blade from a hidden compartment and puts it to the hero's throat.

"Ready to give up?" Macaw says, breathing heavily.

The cell door slams closed as 85 locks the prisoners inside.

"We should probably go help Macaw with his fight," The Contraptor suggests. 85 agrees, and the two leave.

Once they're out of sight, Xisuma and False immediately make their way over to Scar and Cub. Xisuma checks in on Scar to make sure he is okay before carefully wiping up some of the blood that has dripped away from the wounds. Similarly, False rips off her scarf and uses it to clean the areas around Cub's wounds before ripping that part off and tying the remains of the scarf around one of the bigger injuries.

"I'm sorry Scar, there's nothing much I can do right now," Xisuma apologizes. "I tried to wipe up some of the blood, but we don't have any disinfectant right now, though your wounds may already be infected."

"It's alright Voidwalker, as long as I don't lose too much more blood, I'll probably live."

"That depends on how quickly we get out of here," False says. "Assuming your wounds are infected, we need to get out of here as quickly as possible," she finishes checking over Cub. "I think he'll be fine for now. A good 75% of his injuries have clotted by now, but I think he's already lost a lot of blood."

"You'll be okay," Xisuma says as Keralis crawls over to him. "We'll find a way out of here."

A few minutes later, footsteps are heard from down the hallway. Xisuma holds Keralis and Scar closer, fearing for who it is, but that fear immediately drains when he sees The Canine Crusader, a hero.

"Hey!" Xisuma calls out, grabbing his attention. The Canine Crusader runs up to the cell and forces it open by melting the lock off with a gadget. He immediately rushes in.

"Okay, we have to get out of here. I don't know how much longer Mechanical M77 will be able to hold the three of them off. Voidwalker, can you carry The Vitalist?" The Canine Crusader says with urgency. Voidwalker nods, picking his friend up, though painful. "Great. Symmetrical, can you carry Cub? I'll get Scar."

Symmetrical agrees and the three venture out of the cell and down some hallways back to where Macaw and Mechanical M77 are still going after each other.

As they enter the room silently and take advantage of the shadows to stay hidden, they see Mechanical M77 being pinned down by Macaw, though they both look extremely tired.

"Just give up!" Macaw yells out. "You can't win this, Mechanical M77. There's no point in fighting me anymore!"

Mechanical M77 grunts loudly as he tries to push the villain off of him, but fails in his weakened state.

Suddenly, the room shakes, leaving everyone surprised. They hear a noise coming from the ceiling before it bursts open, material crumbling onto the floor. Macaw fills with anger as he sees four heroes descending from above with what looks like a vessel to carry people.

The heroes Zombie, Knight, Ninja, and Midnight Moss jump down into the room, ready to fight. However, they're not the only new appearances as 85 and The Contraptor also step into the room in their villain costumes, weapons in hand.

All of the sudden, the room erupts into chaos. The prisoners are brought into the light and loaded onto the carrying vessel by The Canine Crusader and Midnight Moss while Knight and Ninja engage in combat with 85 and The Contraptor.

Zombie immediately drives Macaw off of Mechanical M77, throwing a 7-second potion of slowness on him. Zombie moves Mechanical M77 out of the danger zone and instructs him to go with Midnight Moss. She then turns back to Macaw and lunges at him, engaging in hand to hand combat.

After about 10 minutes of fighting, both sides realize that neither are going to win tonight, and the three fighting heroes retreat to the hero vessel at the sound of a whistle.

Once they're inside, the door lifts up to close. The villains try to run after them, but their exhaustion has caught up to them finally.

"Sorry about your ceiling," Zombie says with a smirk and a wink before the door closes and the vessel swiftly leaves the ruin of a room.

After a few seconds of processing, Macaw lets out an angry scream.

"Calm yourself, Macaw," The Contraptor says, putting his hand on his shoulder. "We did what we needed to do anyway. We made an impression."

"Yeah," 85 adds. "Not only did we weaken some of the top heroes in the hero society, they now know that we mean business."

2,821 words

WOOOOOO THIS IS LONGGGGGGGGGG

i tend to not write things this long anymore because they take a long time to read, but i got really carried away LMAO

(P.S. IM SO SORRY YOUR REQUEST TOOK SO LONG I WONT TAG YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

and thank you guys so much for supporting me and my book i seriously do not deserve you all ;-;

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 139 8
SECRETS I HAVE HELD IN MY HEART, ARE HARDER TO HIDE THAN I THOUGHT MAYBE I JUST WANNA BE YOURS please ignore how cringe the story is. i was delusiona...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
10.9K 390 14
(𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚔 𝚡 𝙺𝙽𝚈 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) 𝐰𝐡𝐲.... 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞...? 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡...
126K 4.1K 15
----------------------- Art is not mine. I found it on Pinterest a while ago and I don't remember the @ sorry ----------------------- in this story...