True moon

By IssyRob

If you had told me three years ago that I would be deciding the fate of Esme, a woman I had once considered a... More

Prologue (recommended to read but not obligatory)
Chapter 1- Selfish
Chapter 2- Decisions
Chapter 3- Broken family
Chapted 4- Turning page
Chapter 5- Goodbyes
Chapter 7- Alone
Chapter 8- Helpless
Chapter 9- Assumptions
Chapter 10- Explanations
Chapter 11- Esme's letter
Chapter 12- Charlie's talk
Chapter 13- offended
Jasper's tasks Part 1
Jasper's tasks part 2
Got your back
Unwanted
They're all the same
Overreaction
Tense
Moving on
Jane
Gone
The volturi
Conditions
Reactions
Agreements
Chapter 29- dedication
Chapter 31- Part 1, party
Chapter 31- part 2, party
Chapter 32- Dates
Chapter 33- Date
Chapter 34
Chapter 36- Tension
Chapter 37-Queen Isabella part 1
Chapter 38- Queen Isabella part 2
Chapter 39- fate
Chapter 40- consequences
Chapter 41-revenge
Epilogue

Chapter 35- Holiday

644 33 2
By IssyRob

Warning: This chapter is all appropriate for any 12+. I personally think this chapter is appropriate for nearly everyone. But just as a heads up (so I have warned you), in chapter there is brief jokey mentions of:

-sex

-incest

They are quite literally just mentioned. Nothing more. 

Hope this doesn't bother anyone. 

Bella POV

I stared at the text message again. 

I had no idea whatsoever how to reply. Jasper had just texted me for the first time:

Hi Bella,

How are you? 

It's Jasper- I know you probably hate me at the moment but this is really important. Edward and Tanya have broken up. He's talking about how he still loves you. I think you have a chance now. Alice is acting really weird. I think she's been having some really weird visions. They are very vague, so she can't really tell me much about them. But I know that you are  the main focus in them and that the outcome is not good. Bella, I know you like the Volturi and understand if you want to stay. But do you still love Edward? I think you need to tell Alice once and for all, whether you love Edward and whether you want to come back for good ever? It's not fair on her, otherwise. She needs to move on too. Oh and why do Emmett and the others think that you're dead? Apparently, the volturi told them you were. So now Rosalie and everyone else thinks you're dead, other than myself, Alice and Edward. 

Best wishes,

Jasper xx

I have no idea whatsoever how to reply to his text. If Jasper was texting me, then I knew that it was important. But I didn't want to lead any of them on. And if I was being honest, I didn't want to lose any of them. I was worried that as soon as Alice found out that I didn't love Edward and wasn't going to return, she'd want nothing to do with me. I knew it was selfish. And not fair on her. Besides, how would I reply anyway? Oh hi Jasper: Yeah I don't like Edward and don't want to see you again, but texting is fine...that would be ridiculous. And then Alice would probably think that the Volturi were forcing me to do this and try to save me. And then they'd die and...

And how to explain the fact that the Volturi have lied to my family?

I shook the thoughts away. I was being silly. Alice liked me. She'd be fine with it. So after mulling over how to respond for a while, I finally decided that I had finished. I reread my text. 

Hi Jasper,

I am very well- thanks. I absolutely love it here in Volterra. 

How are you? 

I wanted to say that I am sorry for all of the problems I have caused. I have been very selfish with the way that I have been dealing with Alice and mine's friendship. To be honest, I'm worried that she will forget about me after what I have to say but she deserves to know where we stand. 

I am really sorry but I won't be coming back to live with you guys, anytime soon. I am really happy with the Volterra and I don't really feel like I belong in your family. More over, I know that all of your family don't want me there. 

About the whole Edward declaring his love for me. I'm sorry but I am completely over him. I know he is your brother and you want the best for him but I can't forgive him for what he did and besides I have moved on. I have a new boyfriend and we are serious. Edward and I are over. For good. I would appreciate if you could let him know- I don't want him to waste his time. 

And about the Emmett thing. I'm so sorry- it's really complicated. Essentially, the Volturi and I came to the decision that I couldn't still have all of the Cullens in my life, as it would be too complicated and also dangerous. Besides, I don't want anything to do with Edward or Carlisle. And I thought it'd be easier for you guys to move on if you thought I was dead. Sorry! Please try to convince Edward to give up hope on us as as far as he is concerned I am dead. 

I'm sorry Jasper- I know I have really made things difficult for you and I understand if you want nothing to do with me,

Bella xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Jane- truth or dare?" I grinned as I passed the bottle of animal blood onto Alec. 

We were all sitting around a fire on our private beach. The sky was black but light from the shining stars. We sat in a circle  and were currently playing truth or dare and had been for the last half hour. So far, not much had happened. I'd admitted to a small amount of white lies I had told and crushes but apart from that it was kinda boring. I was planning on changing that. 

"Dare!" Jane exclaimed. 

"Alright I dare you to make out with James for three minutes" I smirked. 

"Ewww PDA no thanks" Heidi complained. 

Jane grimaced. I knew how much she hated PDA, especially when she was involved. I arched my eyebrow. 

"Fine" 

Jane leant in and kissed James straight. We all counted the minutes down. After 3 minutes, she pulled away. 

"Ok my go!" Jane announced. "Alec- truth or dare?"

"Truth" 

"Alright, have you and Bella had sex?"

"Jane!" I complained. "What happened to privacy!"

"Please- forget privacy- I don't even know the basics, you tell me NOTHING!" she grumbled.

Alec smirked at her. 

"Well since it is a truth, I have to answer so then yes, we have" Alec said with a smile. 

"Alec" I complained, hiding my face in his shoulder. 

He chuckled quietly. 

"Right- Felix, truth or dare?" Alec said, after a few minutes of silence. 

"Dare, mate c'mon do you know me at all?" Felix laughed. 

"Alright- I dare you to dress up in this baby costume" Alec smirked, as he waved a pink adult-sized baby costume in the air. "And be my baby for the next ten minutes"

Everyone burst out laughing. 

"Good one" Heidi grinned "Felix as a baby"

"Mate, c'mon" Felix grumbled. 

He looked pleadingly at Alec before finally giving up and snatching the costume. 

"Ugh, I can't believe this" he muttered in distaste, as he headed upstairs to put the costume on. 

I leant back into Alec's arms and turned my face to face his. 

"Why do you have a baby costume with you?" I asked, with a smile. 

"I foresaw us playing this game, I had to find something good" Alec murmured against my lips.

"Mmm" I mumured. 

He leant in to press his lips to mine. The kiss began sweet and soft but it quickly became more passionate. As we battled for dominance, I grabbed his hair, pulling him even closer to me. The kiss intensified and I had completely forgotten about the audience we had. 

"Ok, great!" Jane interrupted us. "Thanks you two, yeah we get it...you've had sex, we figured that you guys liked each other. A lot."

Heidi burst out laughing and James could barely stifle his laugh. 

"This is all your fault" I glared at Alec, as I pulled away. 

"What the fact that you want to kiss me? Or that Jane knows?" Alec teased me. 

"That Jane knows...and besides, who said I wanted to kiss you? YOU kissed me" 

"Ebooo! Una googo gaga" Felix gurgled, as he crawled down the stairs. 

He was dressed in the pink adult-sized baby romper and it said on it in gold surrounded by stars: I'm a princess. To match his romper he wore a pink dummy and a bow in his hair. He looked hilarious!

"Hello Felixeta" Alec cooed.

We all burst out laughing. 

"Felixeta?" Heidi choked out. 

Felix scowled at all of us. 

"Oh no, is something wrong with baby Felix?" Alec asked in a fake high pitched voice. 

"Well since Felixeta is only a little girl" Alec began, as he picked up Felix. 

Felix stuck his tongue out and Alec pretended to gasp shocked. 

"I'll have to do his truth or dare" Alec finished smugly. 

Felix burst out crying and screaming. He began hitting Alec. 

Alec glared at Felix.

"Bad boy!" Alec exclaimed, as he began to smother Felix in kisses.

 Felix's face wrinkled into disgust. 

"Come to mama" Heidi cooed as she opened her arms.

Felix gurgled happily as he toddled over to Heidi. 

"Does it count as incest if I have sex with him?" Heidi asked, jokingly. 

"OMG, Pleease, can we stop all of this. Just don't have sex or physical contact for the next ten minutes" Jane exclaimed. 

Everyone rolled their eyes. 

The next twenty minutes, we continued to play truth or dare and it was really fun. Eventually, we decided to do something else. 

"Right- how about a walk along the beach?" I asked Alec. 

"Sounds perfect to me" Alec smiled at me. 

Alec and I walked along the beach. The sun was setting and it was absolutely beautiful. The waves gently lapped at my legs and I leant in close to Alec. The sand was soft and smooth beneath my feet and everything was quiet and calm. 

"I love you so much" I murmured. 

"Me too Bella, I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I've waited so long to find you. And it was worth it" 

"I feel like I got out of it easy- I didn't have to wait very long at all" I smiled. 

"I wouldn't say easy" Alec's voice hardened. "That cullen dude, wasn't a piece of cake and neither were the rest of the Cullens, betraying you like that".

I looked at my feet. I still hadn't told Alec about my contact with Alice and I was planning on keeping it that way. 

"Yeah, well I'm happy now" I said. 

"I know, me too" Alec murmured as he leant down to kiss me once more. 

"You know- Bella, I know this probably seems to soon. But I can't wait any longer. I want to spend the rest of eternity with you. You're incredible, beautiful and the best girlfriend anyone could even dream for. So Bella" he spoke softly, as he got onto one knee and took out a black box. 

In the box, there was a diamond ring with crystal flowers in the middle. 

I gasped.

Gazing into my eyes, he said "Bella will you do the extraordinary thing and marry me?" 

"Yes Yes Yes!" I squealed, as I kissed him. 

"Let me put this on" Alec murmured. 

Taking out the ring, he gently slid it onto my marriage finger. 

"It's beautiful" I choked out.

I knew that if I was still human, I would be crying by now. 

"It's a perfect fit" Alec smiled at me, his eyes watering. 

"I love you, so much" I said passionately. 

"I love you too, Bella. More than you'll ever know" Alec said, just as intensely. 

And at the moment I knew that my life was complete. Everything was perfect. I wanted nothing else. 

I was finally happy. 

Alright hello!

There is SUN!!!! AND HEAT!!! IN ENGLAND!! F

I know that this chapter is a little late updating...but I worked on it really hard for you guys.

I really love this chapter. 

So Alec and Bella are getting married!! Who thinks it's too soon? (I don't: Love at first sight)

Also, I am watching gossip girl atm and am so obsessed!

Don't worry, I know this might seem like the final chapter, it's not. 

I am expecting about 3 more chapters. 

Next chapter we have a time skip!!!

Tell me what you think & thank you so much for 10.5 K!!!!! :D :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 241 11
Scourge (skurj) → n. One who inflects punishment vengefully Life was like a thing of dominos; one wrong move and the carefully constructed design...
99.9K 3K 77
Margaret Allie Brandon. A 17-year-old girl stuck living with an abusive guardian since her mother died in a car crash. The same car crash that left M...
74.3K 1.7K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...
12.9K 420 19
While out on a hunt in the mountains In a small town in North Carolina, Esme Cullen Stumbles upon something or rather someone, that she wasn't intend...