Your Fatal Love [Charles Lecl...

By booksbyzoex

Do you ever meet someone and hate them off the bat? That's exactly how Ronnie Brown feels about Charles Lecl... More

Statement
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three

Welcome

5.6K 69 11
By booksbyzoex

Hi everyone!

I'm sure most of you have come from Tiktok! If you have Hi! I hope you guys enjoy this book as I have been teasing it for awhile.

I just have a few Triggers I would like to list here as I want you all to put your mental health first!

Triggers are as followed:
• Grief/Loss of a parent
• Substance Abuse
• Very mild mention of SA

As always there will also be spice! Hopefully a lot of it! But I'm sure that's why most of you are here.

I will always aim to get everything grammatically correct but if you notice a mistake let me know and I will correct it!

I've decided for this book as well to give you an idea on who my FMC is. I will be using some random girls pictures but Maggie Lindemann will also be a huge inspo!

Everyone Meet Ronnie Brown 🖤

She's a 21 year old from outer london, estranged daughter of Zak Brown. She is a Scorpio in all her glory.

Ronnie is my favourite FMC I have ever created. I think she has a lot of traits that I love, she's blunt but also is kind once you break her down.

You will either love her or hate her (But I hope you love her!)

I also hope you enjoy her and Charles love story. That might start out as a hate story ✨🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 3.1K 56
@charles_leclerc commented on your post.
13.8K 312 11
"Fuck you Leclerc. Fuck you, your shit driving, your trophies, your podiums, your-" He grabbed my wrists. "You done yet?" Victoria Riley. One of Fer...
157K 5.5K 40
You are gone, and I am still your sin. Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc are enemies in Formula One. Their constant bickering, fighting and name-cal...
149K 1.9K 27
"I'm sorry Charles... we will meet again! I promise!" Years after you said goodbye to your best friend, Charles Leclerc, you finely reach your goal...