๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌโ€ข๐™ธ๐š—๐š๏ฟฝ...

Od stories_for_days123

๐ด ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค... Vรญce

๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ด๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š‰๐™ฝ ๐Ÿท:
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐Ÿธ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐™ต๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ต๐™ธ๐šƒ๐š‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ด
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐’๐™๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐

1.6K 42 0
Od stories_for_days123

I'm gonna probably just do samaje with her questions instead of doing like everyone and their questions so I'm gonna do that cause it's a lot.

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"How do you feel about the tour?" Manny asked putting the Camera on Samaje who smiled "I'm excited this is my first tour ever and I'm excited cause I've been waiting on this moment forever".

Samaje sat in between Chris and Debo as questions were getting asked for the reunion going around and she was just waiting for her turn to be asked something.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢?

"I wanna know that too," Debo said turning his head to the girl who rolled her eyes she grabbed the mini microphone from Nunu looking at the Camera.

"Well if you guys don't know they literally went to Miami like a week after Influencer City ended now the reason why I didn't go is cause as you guys saw in the last episode I was fighting with a messed up finger and shit and while I was fighting Injured not only my finger but my leg I fucked it up" She explained.

"So you didn't go cause of your injuries basically," Nunu said making her nod her head "Cause y'all would think looking at it I was good cause not gonna lie I thought I was okay too until I woke up the next morning literally and my body was aching and I couldn't even get up out the bed cause my leg and then my finger was like purple and red and shit so Manny took me to the hospital and turns out I broke my finger again but it was worse than the first time and my leg it was sprained" She finished.

"Wait wait so how long did it take to heal your leg?" Debo questioned "Like two weeks" She told him he smacked his lips "That means you could've came down to Miami bruh" making everyone laugh and she just rolled her eyes.

"That's what I said but her ass talm about some my finger still isn't healed yet and all that and she wanted to stay home in her bed," Angel said making Samaje laugh "Cause My finger was still broke and I didn't wanna be in Miami with a broken finger so I didn't go and yes I missed my bed so I stayed home".

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩?

She rubbed her hands on her shorts as she thought for a bit "Ummm...I feel like with all the fighting Dinero should've been out there and I'll say that every time she messy I don't like her" She said making Nunu clap right along with Cam "I agree with that not gonna lie" Jacob put in.

"Now breaking up wise I mean no not really cause everyone that was out there breaking it up and shit they did the best they could cause I see where they coming from not wanting to break it up and other shit happening so I understand that but I do feel like next time these two needs to stop grabbing me right along with those two over there" Samaje pointed at Debo and Chris then pointing at Cam and Eli.

They all smacked their lips "Samaje bruh listen if we didn't jump in trying to break it up Samaje ass would've been arrested cause she's a hot head" Chris told the Camera making all the boys agree with him.

"It don't matter when I'm mad let me go 'cause I was ready to really swing off on any dude that grabbed me so Debo was gonna get it" Debo rolled his eyes at the girl putting his hand up mocking her "Shut up Samaje".

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲?

Samaje rolled her eyes "Please get the fuck that girl never liked me since she saw me talking to Cam and that was the first day in the house ever since then she been side-eyeing me and all cause the girls can vouch that literally her ass been a hater" She answered "That is true cause I was the first person to peep her side-eyeing Samaje" Angel spoke up.

"Aye I peeped that kinda at first too cause it was this one day Angel and I think it was like Fendi, Lena, Lay and Dinero then it was Me, Cam, Debo and I think Eli we all was outside talking and Angel was telling Samaje she'll look good with tattoos cause I guess Samaje don't really do needles and shit but Dinero said something I forgot but it was like slick and I caught it" Nunu commented.

"Rightttt she been not liking me over a dude bruh like come on now I don't know why she made it seem like I was a bully I just never talked to her for real cause I could feel the weird energy and with the fighting shit with us in the house she knew I was gonna fight her I said it literally more than once on camera then the time came cause y'all seen me try to walk away she said something first about my dead sister and I don't play that at all with the speaking on dead people's shit so when she did that I ran downstairs and I gave her a friendly ass whoopin" she started explaining again.

"So then after all of this we did fight again right when my finger healed and shit and I whooped her ass once again and that's when she went on live and made it seem like I've been picking with secret animosity when whole time it was the other way around but who cares Dinero is messy and she knew better not to show up" She finished.

"Don't play with Samaje guys" Chrissy laughed making the girl smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Samaje sat by herself on the couch for her own little Q&A with the camera zoomed in on her as everyone else sat on the side listening to her answers.

𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞?

Everybody laughed as she shook her head laughing "Bro why is this my first question?" She asked "They wanna get messy" Chrissy said "Rightttt Oh my god bruh for what?" Samaje just groaned throwing her head back.

"So we didn't have anything really going on to be honest the only kissed like once" She answered making Cam call out cap which everyone started doing the most over doing it.

"She cappin I don't know why she over here lying" Cam said coming over to sit by her but she started to push him "Cam moveeeee!!!!" She exclaimed trying to not let the boy sat down but he did holding her wrist.

"This is my Q&A you already did yours like everybody else so move" She whined but the boy didn't move "So answer the questions honestly over here trying to lie saying we only kissed once fuck up outta here" He said and Samaje just rolled her eyes at him looking back over at the camera.

"Okay we kissed more than once but that was it we only kissed we never did anything else or even tried to label ourselves but he's a good friend" Cam smiled at the girl looking over at the camera "Cam how do you feel about this?" He shrugged pointing over at Samaje.

"Like she said we good friends nothing more at all" He said making the girl bedside him nod her head "Okay now move!" She pushed him up off the couch so she can finish with her questions.

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐚?

Samaje just shook her head while everyone laughed "Broooo I don't know why people ask that but Yeah I slept with Nia on the bottom bed sometimes but at the same time I would sleep on the bed with Debo whenever he wasn't in there other than that I never slept with Debo" She answered truthfully.

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝?

She smiled "People would think It was either out of Nia, Angel or Nia but whole time I was the closest with Chris because I've been knowing him for a long ass time now with Manny I didn't really call him dad on the camera but I know people was wondering when like in everyone else vlogs they were making In the house I would say where's my dad at talking about Manny cause I've been knowing Manny since I was young and he acts like My Dad so that's why I call him that".

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?

"Uh...I don't care honestly I mean we weren't together like I said before we was only friends nothing else and the only thing we did was kiss which I'm kinda re-thinking my choice after what I just heard about that room but anyways Yeah I really don't care" She laughed.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞?

"My favorite moment was the fight and me getting my get back cause that night everyone fount out I use to be a Ninja so yup that's my favorite moment" She said making everybody laugh "Aye Samaje ass a troll folks she still saying that Ninja shit" Debo laughed.

"Cause it's the truth I really use to be out here kicking and flipping hoes like a ninja" She joked "Samaje please go to bed" Angel told her trying to calm down from laughing.

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲?

"I would like to see My favorite Cousin Terry on there most definitely he needs to be on the show cause He's funny and I love him cause he can actually calm me down most of the time and he gets me so I think he needs to be on here so Da- Well Manny go ahead set that up" She said pointing at the man behind the camera who nodded.

"Okay so is that it?" Samaje asked the girl who was asking the questions and she nodded Samaje got up walking over to everyone as Manny started to go around asking how people feel about Tour.

"So you really not gonna come on Season Two Chrissy?" Samaje questioned her "Nope I mean y'all have fun just call me if shit goes down cause then Imma be down there trust" She told her.

"So how you feeling about Tour samaje?" She turned looking at Manny who held the camera in her face she clasped her hands together smiling "I feel excited I really hope it goes well I been ready cause when the tour start you gonna see some things that changed on my appearance cause right now you see your girl got over her fear with needles" She said showing the camera half of her arm that had a tattoo.

"Right now it's not finished I gotta go get the rest done in like three days and then I gotta get my back tattoo finished too but yeah and then I have my little belly piercing but I am gonna be getting more piercings probably one on or two on my nose like snake eyes and then some more ear piercings I don't know yet" She laughed "But anyways make sure y'all come and pop out and show out cause we need y'all to turn up and do y'all big one so we can see which city turnt us up better so Imma see y'all on season two of Influencer city".

Authors note:
Okayyyyy so the reunion it was simple ya know but Season Two is on it's way and I have a whole plot for it and stuff so just know it's gonna be good y'all trust me I think...

Word count:
2038

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

3.3K 263 18
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
57.2K 779 115
โ˜… ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โœฟ๐Ÿœšๅฝก๊จ„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—† ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’, ๐—ˆ...
31.3K 586 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!