Saudebaazi

By jellzz16

Yes. It is an arranged marriage story. Aditya Rathore: I'm so self obsessed But what I'm obsessed with is... More

✨Aesthetic✨
✨ Playlist ✨
01•
02•
03•
04•
05•
06•
07•
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•
13•
14•
15•
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
25•
26•
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33•
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•

27•

4.5K 258 14
By jellzz16

After spending the whole day doing fun things it was finally evening where we were going for the Bachelorette party.

Bhai's friends are also here whom I know and they were happy seeing me after so much time. They were like my brothers too.

We made so many reels today , clicked many pictures. Played fun games like truth and dare where it was dare to Tarun for kissing Sara and they kissed for the first time in front of us and all of us were hyping them. Sara was so shy she was blushing and hiding her face in my shoulder.

After gossiping for hours I came to know that Sara and tarun were dating and I was so happy. She was so happy being with him.

She's my bestfriend so ofcourse I told tarun to take care of her and if he ever cheats or hurts her feelings he's dead by me.

Bestfriend's Promise!

I saw Hardik who was sitting the balcony alone. I went and asked him "Oyee yaha akele kyu betha hai?"

He shook his head. I sat beside him and said "Kya hua?"

He shook his head again. "Bata na yaa ek zor ki chamat du" I yelled. He looked down and said
"Yaar pata nahi sari buri cheeze mere sath hi kyu hoti hai"

I srunched my eyebrows and said "Hardik kya hua hai. Bata mujhe"

He turned his head and said "Tu kuch nahi kar sakti hai" I clenched my mouth , on which he again spoke "Achha. Wo Aastha pata haina tujhe. From our college?"

"Aastha? Aastha Roy?" I asked and he nodded.
"Kya hua uska?" I asked.

"So I went clubbing with my cousins the other night and I saw her. She was so drunk like , mujhe laga she would throw up , so I took her home safely and there was no one in her home , when I was about to leave she held my hand and said ruk jaa please , I'm scared to be alone"

I was listening to him carefully.

"So I didn't agree but I waited till she was asleep and then I left. The next day she called me and said what you were doing in my house and I told her what had happened. Again maybe after a week she called me and said dude what did you do with me I'm pregnant"

I srunched my eyebrows looking at him and said "What?"

"Yeah. I was like I just dropped you home and I left , still she didn't believe me and she's saying you raped me and she's asking for 15 lakhs now , I don't know what to do Ishika"

"What the fuck. Oh wait I get it she wants money fucking gold digger. Hardik just promise me you didn't had sex with her right? Were you too drunk that night?"

He looked away and then again looked at me saying "Ishika I was in my all senses I was about to have my vodka shot but I saw her wasted on the couch. Trust me yaar. Maine kuch nahi kiya. Now her brothers are after me"

I looked at him he really was tensed.
"Hardik. Look at me. Aur sach bata that you didn't do anything wrong" because I needed all surety from his side.

He sighed and looked at me. I saw the pain in his eyes. "I didn't do anything wrong" I know he's not lying. He really needed a hug this time.

I hugged him and said "Don't worry. We'll find a solution for this okay. I'm with you!"

I looked at him and said "don't worry. When we return we'll talk to them and if they do something wrong with you. I'll kill them"

He smiled looking down. "Hass kyu Raha hai tu" I asked him.

"Tu itni si hai aur baate itni badi badi karti hai"
He teased me. I looked at him with small eyes and hit his shoulder. "Mere Bina tujhe koi bachane nahi wala hai samjha na"

He smiled and shook his head.

"Arey Tum dono yaha bethe ho. Sabh ready bhi ho gaye hai Ishika what is this?" I turned and saw bhabhi saying.

"Oh shit sorry bhabhi , hum abhi ready ho jate hai" I said and we got up.

Hardik was still a little sad when we walked inside. "Hardik. Uss baat ko Jane de abh. Aaj raat jamke daaru pite hai phir baad mai uss bare mai discussion karte hai" I said like a bruh.

He nodded.

"Bas. Daaru pike waha club Mai kisiko pregnant mat kar dena" I teased him. He shook his head and smiled looking down.

I went upstairs. I was tensed for him and especially I was so angry at Aastha. She was a bitch in college too. She was the pick me girl in college and I hate girls like her who gives slutty vibes.

I felt a soft touch under my shirt on my waist and I shived under the touch. It felt so good.
I turned my head and looked at Aditya. "What happened is everything okay?" He asked me.

I shook my head and told him everything that happened and got ready eventually. His reaction was the same as mine.

"Don't worry we'll help him out" he said touching my cheeks while I was doing my hair.

I had wore my black slit bodycon dress and a light makeup. "I'm really worried about him because her brother are real bodybuilders and I know that he is not lying"

He looked at me though the mirror and said "Toh look at me. Mai hi unke liye kafi hu" he said flexing his muscles and they were popping out of his white shirt he was wearing.

He looked damn sexy and I realised it now that he was wearing Beige pants and white shirt. Damn so Hwat.

He smiled looking at me and pressed his lips with mine. "We'll talk to him and get out some solution and if not the gun is already ready" he whispered in my ears.

I raised my eyes looking at him and shook my head. He would never kill someone I know. until it's me who's getting hurt. . He smiled at me and pulled my head in his chest. I wrapped my hands around his waist and I felt good , it felt like all the worries were vanished.

When we walked downstairs. I looked Sara and tarun talking with Hardik. She was hugging him and he must have probably told her.

We went there and Sara said "I knew this bitch is a problem in ass" She was talking about Aastha.

"Ishika tujhe yaad haina , mine and hers fight bro she's a Slut". She said again and I saw how out of control she was.

Yeah she and Aastha had a bad fight in college, as Sara knew how to fight as she had learnt in her gym sessions so Sara had beat the shit out of her still she wants to mess with us.

"Accha bas. Sara stop it. We'll find a solution when we go back okay. Hum jayenge usse baat karnege that what she wants and all" I said strictly.

I held Hardik's hand and said "Maina kaha na tension mat le we all are by your side" he nodded.

Soon we all left for the club in the limousine.
As we reached there there was a loud music of songs and people were vibing.

As we entered Sara held my hand pulling me on the dance floor. I held bhabhi's hand and I pulled her on the dance floor.

We were vibing on the Spanish songs that were playing but there was not a vibe without bollywood music so it was a little difficult for me to vibe on that.

I left from there and went beside Aditya who was already staring at me and smiling while I was dancing. He was sitting on the chair in front of bar table and was having his beer.

"What happened?" he asked. I shook my head and grabbed his glass I gulped the half of the beer continuously.

"Woah. Slow down" he said taking the glass from my hand. "There's not a vibe without bollywood music" I shouted in his ears.

He nodded. He nodded? He didn't do anything about it. I rolled my eyes and again went towards Hardik who was forced to dance with Sara.

After a while of vibing on the song and having some shots of vodka. The song stopped and suddenly the songs started.

Naa ghilaaf , Naa lihaaf
Thandi hawa bhi khilafh sasuri

Itni sardi hai kisi ka lihaaf lei lay
Jaa padosi ke chulhe se aag lei lay

Beedi jalai lay
Jigar se piya
Jigar maa badi aag hai

(Song- Beedi)

Don't ask me , the way I started dancing on this song. Me and Sara , this song was our vibe song.

As we both were half drunk , we were dancing like animals on this song. Nothing mattered we just danced holding each other's hands.

We both looked at each other and started dancing on it. I was shocked when the people around us were vibing on this song too.

After the song ended we both hugged each other and went towards Aditya and she hugged tarun who was sitting beside him.

I smiled looking at Aditya who had a broad smile on his face "you did this" I said - I didn't ask because I knew he did this . He nodded.

"Thankyou baby. You are the best husband. I love you" I said in my baby voice and hugged him .

I saw bhai looking at us but I didn't care who was looking at us because I was drunk. I immediately placed my lips over his and I was about to fall when he grabbed my waist and made me lean over his body.

After spending more than one hour of drinking and vibing on the songs. I felt like throwing up the alcohol in my stomach.

All the girls were wasted as we were dancing continuosly. Me , Sara , bhabhi , Veera and bhabhi's friends.

My head was resting on aditya's chest and he had covered my legs with his coat. "I want to sleep"

I whispered in his ears. I looked up at him and I said "I don't feel good. I want to sleep"

He caressed my hair and I heard Aditya and ishaan talking something but I didn't really heard what they said because I was half asleep.

🦢

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Sara sleeping beside me and all the girls sleeping in the room.

Where was I ? I looked around and remembered we're in the villa. I closed my eyes and I was about to fall asleep but I felt someone near my legs.

I looked up and saw Aditya with his shirt buttons open , he had a beer bottle in his hand. What time is it and why is he still drinking.

He came and sat beside me on the edge of bed "What are you doing?" I whispered. Oh he looked so drunk. He's eyes were barely open.

He pulled me and I landed on his chest. "I missed you" he said in his drunk voice.

I pushed him and said "Jao Jake sou jao Aditya you are so drunk" I said and looked at the time it was almost 3:30 am. I heard a music noise from outside, they were still partying.

"Ishika suno na" he said cutely. I nodded.

"We'll have three babies. I want three babies"

"I want all of them to be girls. Like you"

"Also I don't mind if we have twins. Our Little Baby Girls" he said sweetly.

I giggled and said "Aditya you're so drunk"

"Hey I'm not drunk. I'm in my all senses. I want to have babies with you. Let's make our cute babies" he said helding my hand.

"Ahhh. Shhh. Kya hai" I heard Sara shouting.

"Gaana band Karo let me sleep" as the door was open we could hear the music.

I patted her back and said "Kuch nahi hua. Go to sleep. Aditya chalo jao yaha sey aur darwaza band karo warna sabh uth jayenge"

As I said, he smashed his lips with mine and moved his tongue. It felt so good , warm , safe and passionate . After a while I again heard Sara shouting "Ishikaaaa"

I pushed him back and said "Jao" he stood up and said "Don't forget. three babies" and he went out closing the door.

I laid and I was constantly blushing. Fuck. I can't stop blushing. I want to make babies with him too. He wants threw babies ? It means I would get pregnant three times but why am I stressing out . Thinking about it I went to sleep again.

🦢

I opened my eyes and saw everyone still sleeping. I got up and went upstairs in our room. I opened the door and there was no one.

When I came downstairs I didn't see Aditya anywhere. I called him it was ringing but he didn't pick up.

I got immediately freshed and went downstairs. I saw the boys sitting and having there breakfast.

"Bhai. Where is Aditya?" I asked him. "Ohho Pati key Bina ek minute bhi nahi Raha jata" Sara said teasing me. I passed her a death stare and again asked him.

He didn't look at me and said "Um- Wo , Wo ek important meeting key liye gaya hai. He'll be back in sometime" why is he so nervous and why is Aditya in a meeting?

"Stop lying tell me where he is?" I asked him again. "Um not lying. He's in a important meeting and he'll be back in few hours"

I rolled my eyes and went in the balcony. I called him but again he didn't pick up. I messaged him this time.

Ishika: Aditya where are you? I'm worried. Please come back to me.

I went in my room and layed on the bed. My head was already paining heavily so I closed my eyes. I wanted to be in his arms. Where is he and why does he have a meeting here , I know he doesn't.

After a while.

"Ishika. Why are sleeping again?" I opened my eyes and saw bhabhi asking me.

I sat on my bed and said "Um- wo bas thoda Sir dard kar Raha tha" she touched my forehead to see if I was okay.

"No I'm okay. It's probably because of alcohol" I said on which she nodded.

"Chalo niche lunch karne" she said.
I shook my head and said "Abhi nahi. Aditya aa jayega tabh"

"Arey ishaan said that he's in some meeting. Yaha bhi meeting?" She asked.

"I know bhai is lying. He's not in the meeting. If he had any meeting he would have brought his laptop or his iPad but no-"

She touched my head and said "Chalo koi nahi. Aa jayga wo , tum niche chali lunch karne"

I nodded even tho I didn't wanted to eat anything. It was almost 2 in the afternoon and I was not even starving even tho I didn't had my dinner yesterday.

I went downstairs and sat with Sara and Hardik to light up my mood.

Aditya's pov:

I cleaned the blood of my fingers from the tissue. The knife in my hand which I had stabbed in his stomach almost ten times. Blood drops on my face and my shirt.

The dealer was dead. I heard some footsteps and I turned around. My whole suit Was covered with blood.

I saw my assistants rushing towards me. They were holding the other dealer by his back of his neck . There was terror in his eyes because he disobeyed me.

I went with big footsteps and grabbed his neck with one hand and held him in the air. "Do you have any idea what you have done. You fucking leaked the details of my new deal. Fuck , you knew how important they were?"

"No. I'm sorry put me down. Put me down" he said in his Spanish Accent. "Yeah. I'll put you down , but feet down in this earth" and I clenched my grip even more making it hard to breathe.

After a while of struggling he finally gave up. I threw him towards the other dead body and the floor which was covered by blood.

We went upstairs and said to Emraan "Cancel all the deals and go underground for some days. No one has to know that this was our deal. I'm sure that our supplies will be mugged if we transport them now"

"Yes boss" he said and I turned to shake hands with him. He was my right hand in Spain for the deals we have here. Deals? Call it smuggling of illegal guns and different attacking products but this was my buisness here. I'm a secret mafia here. Secret.

I was about to leave when he said "Boss the stain on your shirt" I looked at the blood stain.

If Ishika sees this she's gonna ask me many questions about it. She would get scared. I Immediately changed into the other clothes and sat in the private jet.

The jet took off to Greece again. After Ishika happened to me I kept this work away from me as I had to give all my attention to Ishika. She doesn't know anything about it and I know she'll hate me if she comes to know about all the things I do.

But she'll never know about it. Never.

I checked my phone and it had five missed calls from her. Oh No ! She must have gotten up now.

It was almost 3pm. I saw her message. She must have got restless not seeing me around. I've to go back to her. I can't see her in worry anymore , I can imagine how she must be now , without me and without knowing where I'm.

But I had told Ishaan to tell that I was going for a meeting and I know she must have not believed him.

Tarun and karan were involved in this and they were my partners. Their main business is to export and import all these things only from India to Spain or Vice Versa.

It was 6am in the morning when I left in this jet to Spain for this important work I had to finish. I've to see samar too for such carelessness in the work.

After sometime.

I went inside and looked at everyone who were watching a movie. They all first looked at me and within two seconds they again started looking at the TV.

I looked at Ishika and I felt so relieved. She came running at me hugged me tightly. Oh my babygirl. I felt so good when she was in my arms. I kissed her head and looked down at her.

She looked upwards at me and said in her baby voice "Where were you?"

I shook my head and said "Fucking meetings Let it go. I'm right in front of you"

She again covered her head in my chest and I sighed deeply. It felt so good when I hugged her. I wanted to be like that forever. She makes me so happy. So relieved.

I scooped her in my arms and walked upwards in our room infront of everyone. They kept staring at us but I didn't mind them staring at us. Ishika was so shy she covered her face in my chest. Awiee.

I was so frustrated and stressed I didn't had sleep in 24+ hours and my eyes were barely open now.

"You look so tired" she said keeping her hands over my cheeks. I nodded with my eyes shut.
She jumped on the bed and opened her arms. I removed my coat and the shirt. I unzipped the chain of my trousers and it slipped down on the floor. I crawled on the bed towards her.

I buried my face in her chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. She caressed my hair and I hummed in satisfaction. Oh- it feels like heaven to me when I'm in her arms. I'm so in love with her.

"I love you Ishu" I said with only strength reamained for talking. "I love you the most baby" she replied and pulled me even more close. While she was caressing my hair and back I went asleep in her arms.

🦢

Oh my god. 10k plus reads 😳

Thank you so much for liking this story I really hope you guys are loving reading it.

I'm so happy 🥺🦋

Have a nice day. Byieee ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
8.4M 506K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
2M 85.4K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...
8.4K 639 17
Aditya Singh Rathore " I don't like wasting my time in other things rather than my work but she can be an exception." He is a CEO of AR group of indu...