๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌโ€ข๐™ธ๐š—๐š๏ฟฝ...

By stories_for_days123

๐ด ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค... More

๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ด๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š‰๐™ฝ ๐Ÿท:
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐™๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐Ÿธ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐™ต๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ต๐™ธ๐šƒ๐š‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ด
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
UPDATEEEE!!!!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

1.8K 51 0
By stories_for_days123

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

>Confessionals<

CAM|| Samaje came pulling up back from the hospital and you know how she is so when she saw ole girl I'm like I already know she gonna wanna fight her so me, Debo, and Chris go over to her to make sure no one runs up on her walking to our side and I could see like the girl that jumped her last night like she looked scared.

ANGEL|| So you already know my bitch samaje was prepared even though we were blowing her phone up early she was ready she had sneakers on a plain shirt and some leggings and she had her scarf's on tight like she was deadass ready but then I peeped her finger brace and I was like damn her finger must be broken.

CHRISSY|| Samaje came up ready and everything she checked ole girl but she was scared to fight samaje but Samaje didn't care she wanted that girl's head off her shoulders she was telling her to come on she said she was slipping the finger brace off she didn't care she wanted her get back and all I know is that now that I'm here I'm not gonna let her get jumped and I know Angel ain't either so I was ready to fight again too.

SAMAJE|| So this dumbass bitch was thinking I wasn't finna get her ass thinking she was only gonna get to fight Lena like noooooo Bitch you wanna jump come on I was ready my finger is fucked up already but I didn't care I slid that mother fucka right off and I squared up but the thing is I wasn't gonna stop beating this hoe in until I seen blood literally I don't care at all but she did end up coming up to fight me so I was excited cause I had to beat her ass in front of her own momma and the kids but hey she brought this on herself.

The girl stepped up and Samaje squared up ready "Come on" she said to the girl making the girl run up and Samaje and her started fighting.

"Yeah, Maje yeah!" Fendi cheered watching his friend swing the girl on the ground punching her "Okay okay that's enough!" The mom yelled as she looked at Samaje on top of the girl punching her.

Samaje felt hands grabbing her waist but she didn't let the girl's hair go and kept swinging "Samaje stop!" Cam was yelling at her as she started to kick the girl when the boys tried to pull them away from each other but Samaje didn't care not letting the girl's hair go.

"Let her hair go! Samaje let her hair go!" Debo said trying to pull her hand away "I'm not done I'm still finna whoop her ass I don't care!" She yelled letting the girl's hair go as the boys pulled her away "You did your shit Jay don't play" Lay said to her but she didn't care.

"I'm not done I was being so deadass I'm not done tell her to come on until I feel like leaving it alone," Samaje told them tying her hair up to the back Debo shook his head at the girl and trying to calm her down "Stop telling me to calm down cause I'm not until I get her the way I wanted".

"Keep her back here don't let her move at all," Debo told Nunu and Jacob who nodded making the girl roll her eyes watching as they all kept arguing with the girls Samaje turned her head to see Kam with her wig off.

"You fought?" Kam looked at Samaje nodding her head "Yeah they jumped me twice" She told her and that made the brown skin girl confused looking over at Hope who stood looking untouched "And your so-called friend didn't help huh?" Kam sighed shaking her head "Nope".

"So do you wanna run back up on this hoe? Cause we can dead ass jump on the car and run off it getting they ass" Samaje told her and the girl laughed thinking she was playing until she saw her face "You was being serious?" Samaje nodded bending down to tie her shoes up again.

"I was being deadass I'm not stopping until I see blood so I don't care and you can get the other bitch since they ass wanna keep jumping," She told Kam who nodded "Let's do it then".

>Confessionals<

NUNU|| So Debo had us standing in front of Samaje to make sure she wouldn't go running back up but we had moved to go push Fendi and them back and it was like right when we moved next thing you here is "What The fuck!" And we turn our heads seeing Samaje and Kam ass jumping off the car and getting the two girls.

ANGEL|| When I say these bitches Samaje and Kam are crazy they are crazy as fuck I mean They both jumped on top of the car to get to the girls and I was like damn cause it happened so quick but the shit was hilarious.

FENDI|| *Laughing* So samaje and fucking Kam's asses ran on top of the car to get the girls and the shit happened so quick but it was funny cause Samaje's ass like jumped off the car kicking the girl making her fall and she just started to do her ass in bad and Kam started fighting the friend.

DEBO|| The only thing I heard was what the fuck and then next thing you know you see Samaje's ass doing some type of kick off the car kicking ole girl on the ground doing her ass in and then Kam getting the friend and I'm like what the fuck is going on!!!!

CAM|| That shit was funny with them running on top of the car and jumping off okay I'll give Kam and Samaje that but it was like bad cause when I tell you samaje was doing shorty bad she was doing her bad like we started to pull them back and I just remember seeing blood and shit and I'm like what the fuck.

SAMAJE|| Me and Kam put our differences aside cause she fought unlike Hope who is gonna be getting checked later on anyways we jumped on that mother fucking car and ran across that bitch and jumped off and I kicked that hoe! *claps* I sure did and I started beating her ass and I felt the hit connect to her nose and I heard that crack that's when I seen blood but I didn't stop cause I dead ass wanted to knock that girl's head off her shoulders when the boys started pulling us away I kept kicking her in the face cause now bitches are gonna learn not to jump me and Kam was beating the girl's friend ass and I was like periodddd don't play with us.

"Haha! Bitch now look at you bitch! Ya, bleeding out the mouth hoe fuck up outta here dumbass bitch! You and your friend got whooped bitch!" Samaje snapped as the boys pulled her and Kam back.

"Yeah! Got that ass! Fuck is you talking about bitch!" Kam said dabbing up Samaje "Bet y'all asses wasn't ready for that dumb ass hoes," Samaje said pushing Cam's hands off of her and walking towards the house going inside.

She walked straight to the kitchen to wash her hands as everybody else followed after her being loud "Shhhh twelve is outside" Jacob and the boys told everybody trying to calm everyone down.

"You good?" She turned her head looking at Cam who was holding her purse and finger brace she nodded her head "Do you mind getting me some Ice for my finger and bringing it upstairs to me I gotta go clean my fucking knee cause I can feel that I scraped it when we were fighting the first time and I was on top of her" the boy nodded his head saying yeah.

Samaje made her way upstairs limping a bit "You good?" Nia asked her she gave her a smile nodding her head "Yeah I'm good I need to change when Cam comes up here with that ice can you get it from him?" The light-skinned girl nodded.

Samaje got some shorts going into the bathroom to change she looked down at her knee to see a big scratch making her mutter some curse words she looked in the drawer grabbing the bandages putting on a big one walking out of the bathroom.

"Here you go" Nia held out the little bag of ice that came brought up for her "Thank you," Samaje told her walking downstairs and seeing everyone confronting Hope well mainly Chrissy "Good that your here," She said making everyone look over at the girl as she held the ice on her finger.

"You got anything you want to say to Dinero too?" Fendi asked the brown skin who laughed shaking her head and sitting down on Lay's lap "I don't wanna say anything to that bitch 'cause right now I'm trying to be calm and not come over there and bust her ass beside her head" Samaje told them.

"Samaje don't start like deadass bro you have been doing the most for no reason pissing me off," Hope said making Samaje look over at her "I know you not talking to me bitch cause I'm telling you now ain't nobody gonna save your ass when I hop up out this chair and run up on your slow ass so keep that attitude with everyone else and not me".

Dinero rolled her eyes "Bitch I'm not scared of you" Samaje smacked her teeth together "Okay so get up" She told her standing up and putting the ice bag on the table "Oh shit" Fendi said looking.

"Are you gonna get up? Awl okay like I said scary ass goofy ass wack ass retarded ass dumbass bitch you don't want this at all little scary so shut up and pout in the corner before I beat the shit out of you cause you really do too much talking but can't back shit up and I would hate to have to beat yo ass like I did ole girl with this broken finger and all" Samaje checked her making the girl go silent.

She grabbed her ice bag and sat back down on Lay's lap Chrissy started back talking checking Dinero who kept trying to defend herself with lame-ass excuses making samaje just shake her head "Let me go back upstairs before I dead-ass run over and whoop her ass talking about some don't none of this shit got anything to do with her when it does".

Samaje started walking back up the stairs still hearing the conversation "I don't know what that bitch think I'm scared of her I'll fuck her up and that's on her dead sister the fuck!" right when she heard that she turned back around quick going down the stairs.

"That's on who dead sister bitch!" Samaje dropped the ice bag not caring running up on Dinero and hitting her in the face making her fall back on Angel but Samaje didn't care she kept swinging and Dinero tried to swing but her hits weren't connecting making her pull samaje hair.

"Hey hey! Y'all on Angel stop! Break it up!" Manny shouted that's when Samaje felt hands grab her waist pulling her but she kept a grip on Dinero's hair since she wouldn't let her hair go "Stop it! Stop! Dinero let go!" Chris yelled pulling the girl back.

"You a stupid bitch! Yo dumbass really thought I wasn't gonna get you now look! You bleeding out the mouth hoe" Samaje shouted at her as Debo pulled her back "This shit is crazyyyyy" Eli said to the Camera in shock.

"Samaje is crazy as fuck oh my god!!!" Angel laughed clapping her hands together "You let me go ain't nobody finna run back up on that girl she can't fight no wonder her ass sat out cause I would've felt bad she was gonna get did in" Samaje said getting out of Debo's grip.

She walked back over grabbing her ice bag off the floor she walked back towards the living room seeing Eli now holding Dinero in the corner blocking her "I swear to you I should've kept beating your ass for playing with me about my sister but Imma spare yo ass cause you not even worth it but trust in believe you don't know me bitch you need to get out goodbye be gone the fuck" Samaje told her taking a seat beside Cam on the couch.

"Okay can we please talk about the fact how samaje and Kam ass did that subway surfers shit on the car," Jacob said "Y'all didn't know I used to be a ninja deadass" Everyone burst out laughing at the girl "Samaje please get the fuck!" Lay laughed clapping her hands.

"Talking about a damn Ninja" Debo said shaking his head at the girl "That's cause I am do your research on me" She joked patting her chest.

Authors Note:
This was one crazy ass episode but here ya have it it's iffy I guess but it's all good anyways reunion coming soon.

Word Count:
2231

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 721 17
*BOOK IS BEING EDITED* ๐‘จ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’•๐’๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ...
13.1K 338 18
influencer city fanfic
31.4K 586 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!
75.2K 1.5K 167
"sometimes you have to breakup to realize what you're missing" - jayden