ACADEMY OF VAMPS

By MARINAWILLOWS

Heli, an orphan who lives in a small and unknown town with the love of his life Maya, got his life twisted af... More

The Beginning
A WARM WELCOME
MAYDAY
I WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE YOU
A NEW FRIEND
THE DEATH OF CHLOE I
THE DEATH OF CHLOE II
THE DEATH OF CHLOE III
VALENTINE EDITION
THE DEATH OF CHLOE (FINAL)
NOTE!!!!
TEMPTATION
IN THE MIDDLE
NOTICE
HOUSE OF BLOOD
ELISABETA
SHE'S ALIVE
NOTICE
SEE YOU AGAIN
SAVE ME
MOTHER AND FATHER

No Way Out

23 6 2
By MARINAWILLOWS

"Yes surprisedly am fine" I said examining my body.
"Good cause it's about to get bloody hell here" Lucius said as I watch his colorful gray eyes turned red with long and sharp fangs from his mouth.
He looks just like a whole different being from the calm Lucius I've met.
And he also has a weird look all over his face.
A look of a God.

Seeing this side of him, just gave me chills all over my body, as I stood still like a rock watching the both of them get into a massive fight. "This is not normal no human could ever fight like this" I said to myself.

Lancelot was back to the monsterous form, but was still having difficulties to put Lucius on his knees.

"Wow I guess I still have to try a little harder to kill you" he said pinning Lucius to the ground.

"Well sorry to break it to you, am not dieing anytime soon"

Lucius immediately use his weight to lift himself up, he grabbed the right hand of Lancelot and tear it apart like it was a piece of paper, Lancelot didn't shout in pain instead he redraw from Lucius holding his right hand and attached it back as it glued back like nothing just happened.

"What the hell!!" I muttered.

"Men I wondered if I wasn't a vampire I could just kiss my hand a goodbye" he said with pleasure in his voice.

"You should be greatful cause I was aiming for your head" Said Lucius who had no emotion on his face.

"Wow that's scary you motherless child, anyway let's prospond this fight to another time" he suddenly glance to my direction. "See you later" Within a blink of an eye he was gone.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks" I said holding back my tears.

"Next time don't stay out late" he said walking pass me.

"Ohhhh ok, wait up" I quickly caught up with his speed and before I knew it I was back on my bed with Maya by my side.

Morning finally came and here I was in a hospital bed being examined by a group of vampires including Luna.

"Open your mouth" said a girl with a piar of glasses.

"I did as she said, opening my mouth with a confused look.

"Can I please go now" I said.

"Well yes, were done for now, so you can leave" said Luna who was dressed in a crop suit jacket and a short tight skirt along with a long pop socks covering the remaining parts of her legs.

"Okay thank you" I said.

"Ohhh one more thing Heli...."

"What is it?"

"If you need any help with anything, remember you know a vampire name Luna" she said giving me a big and warm smile.

"Yeah sure" I responded back.

   Can't believe even if it's a school of vampires they still teach normal subject and do normal stuffs like eat normal food and things like that.

     After moving from one class to another I am finally able to see Maya, who got separated from me since the beginning of the day.

"Why the long face" she said giving me a big hug.

"God I missed you so much"

(Laughs) "what is wrong with you, stop acting like a baby Heli, your getting old remember "

"Just because I told you I missed you means am getting old?"

"Okay, okay I know what is coming next (inhales) fine I miss you too"

"Don't you guys have a place to do disgusting things like that" said Aamon, covering his mouth with is hand, like we were gross.

"Yeah maybe a bedroom or restroom not here in the cafeteria" Draco said but more in a funny tune.

"Well maybe you guys could have faced your front and mind your f**king business" I said defending myself.

"Wow guess who has a mouth here" said Aamon who looked displeased with my words.

"Men maybe he's right" Draco said with his hand running through his hair.

"Wanna see something cool" he asked.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"Just follow us" they immediately got up and begin to walk away, making everyone stare at them like they were some sort of celebrities. I followed them out of the school and we met with some other students, who were also from our school.

"Good you three made it, where's your brother?" Japer who was smoking a cigarette asked.

"He sent a message saying we should meet him at the town catholic church"  said Ozul.

"Geez, why does Lucius keep on doing this, what if someone pours us holy water" Draco jokingly said making everyone laugh.

"Enough with the nonsense jokes Lucius won't call us for your stupid reasons" Said Aamon killing the vibe as everyone begin to grumble.

"Ooh right welcome to our house Heli, were the house of blood and our leader is no other than Lucius" said Draco giving me cold sweats.

"Wait what!!! What's that suppose to mean?" I confusedly asked.

"It means your a part of us now you idiot" said Jasper.

"I still disagree with Lucius decision" Aamon said as he looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Well as time move on you will get to know everyone" Draco said leading the way as everyone followed him.

   I still can't rap my head around it, I can remember when Luna said they have houses in the school, but why stuck with this one's, can't I at least pick the house I want to fall under not this oppressive ones.

After 2 hours walking in the forest we arrived at the small city I grew up in, just the look of it reminds me of my childhood.

"I wonder how those old neighbors are doing".

LUNA P.O.V.

"What do you mean by they all went to the human world" I was filled with frustration just hearing that my brother's and my house left me behind.

"I don't know Luna, didn't they tell you?" Becca a sweet but psycho girl in glasses said like as if they did I would be here with her.

"(Rolled my eyes) am going to kill them when they come back....."

"Uhmmm Luna...." Maya instantly interrupted our conversation with her presence.

"Ohhh Maya what is it?" I asked giving the cute looking Asian girl a friendly smile.

"Please am trying to call Heli but I can't reach him, do you please know where he is, I know he left with your friends" she said in a calm and sweet tone.

"Well he went with my crazy brothers to the human world" I said walking in the hall way surrounded by people left and right.

"What is he doing in the human world? And with your brothers!! I never knew you had brothers here? Are they vampires like you too?" Maya asked.

"Cant believe this is happening" (inhales) "Lucius, Draco, Ozul, Aamon and I we are all Quintuplets....."

"What!!"

I wasn't surprised with her reaction, beside who won't be surprised hearing a news of being twin with people who look nothing like you and having different color from you.

"I never knew" she said but more with a stiffed voice.

"We were all born from different parents, but we are all still family" am sure with what am saying she must be really confused.

"I don't understand..."

"I was expecting that" I said sitting opposite her with some books in my hand as we were now in the library.

"Okay it's story time, do you know that Lucius is the son of the almighty Dracula?"

"Yeah I heard rumors like that, but from what I have read and seen on books Lucius looks nothing like him".

"Well true, he might not look like him but he is his son.."

"Some said Lucius was cast away, cause he was some kind of a curse..."

"You sure have heard a lot for a newbie here, but what do I expect everyone are always talking about him " I said with a side smile. "Here's what happened if you read the books about King Dracula it is said that he had a wife named Elisabeta, but not much is talked about her, she's the mother of Lucius who we all know, but she DIED AT CHILD BIRTH" I said whispering into her ears.

"What"

"And because of that King Dracula who is madly in love with his wife blame his son for her death saying he is the cause of it, even after they made a sacrifice which is an abomination for vampires to make a sacrifice carried out my witches. Am sure your wondering why they needed a sacrifice?"

She nodded in agreement.

"So Elisabeta who was already due for delivery in the year 1806 was having serious issues to put her child to birth, after waiting for 12 days and losing a lot of blood King Dracula doesn't want to lose his wife and unborn baby he decide to consult the impossible, the witches who told him in order for her to have a safe delivery a sacrifice needed to be done. And this sacrifice involves no other than newborn babies from the human world, but from 4 different families, and this four babies were no other than Draco, Ozul, Aamon and I."

"Hold on you guys were used for sacrifice? And how old are you that's over 200 years ago"

"Yes we were used for sacrifice and am not telling you my age so back to the story. They needed this children's blood as they said she was once a human before she became a vampire out of love, so she needs the same humans so she can be able to bring a child into this life as this children's were given her bloods, yes she feed on the children even in her state of pain, so once they got resurrected she delivered a baby who we all know now to be Lucius. But surprisedly not too long after bringing 5 babies to life she died and Lucius got all the blame".

"Wow must not be easy growing up with a father who hates you" Maya said like she have been in such shoes before.

"Well from what I could remember it was a living hell, I still have nightmares from the way him and his people in his castle treated us like we were worst than animals,we would starve for days without food or water, sometimes we were stripped naked with no cloths in the cold, Lucius who will always steal from his own castle and get punished so we could have something to eat" I didn't even noticed the tears dropping from my eyes. "But all they ended when we found a way out of the castle and met with Lady Delilah the younger sister to Elisabeta who is the founder of the SCHOOL OF VAMPS and took us all in like her own children" inhales.

"Did Lucius father never came to find him?" Maya asked with curiosity.

"Well he did once in the year 1985, it was a huge fight and that's when he disowned Lucius" I was smiling even when someone normal shouldn't be smiling saying something like that.

"But why wou......"

"Well that's enough story for now" I quickly interrupted Maya."am so hungry" I yawned as I stood up form the chair attracting everyone in the library to me.

"I guess am hungry too" Maya said following me out.

HELI P.O.V

We've arrived at the huge Catholic church that was beside the orphanage I grew up in. "Why do we have to come to somewhere like this" I inhaled.

"Why your afraid of God" Draco chuckled putting his hand around my shoulder.

We entered inside and there was no one except for Lucius who has a paled look and a white t shirt that was stained with blood.

"Wow guessed you had fun without us" Jasper said picking up a strange dagger sited beside Lucius.

"You guys are late" he said.

"How mannerless" Aamon said shifting his glasses.

"So what's the update" Draco who has been carrying a big black bag along with him all this while, suddenly opened it and begin to bring out weapons that are not from this world.

"I tried to push this ugly looking statue out of the way, cause it's the way to meet demons messing with holy items to raise a god or something, but it's impossible cause it was being sculpted by an angel" Lucius said in a lazy and calm behavior.

"Did you bring the seed of curse Ozul?"

"I sure did" Ozul replied removing two small bean seeds from his pocket and putting it in the hand of the statue, then he removed a pocket knife and gave himself a cut, dropping the blood on the seed.

"What's supposed to happen?" I asked myself.

    He moved a few step backward like he knew what was going to happen next and within a blink of an eye the statue turned into dust, reveling a passage way to only God knows where.

"I hope you all came prepared, cause it's going to get messy hell here" Lucius said, but now like was more serious and prepared for what's about to happen.

I again watched him turned into a different Lucius just like last night with the Lancelot guy, but it's not only Lucius that looks and seems different everyone in the house of blood looks like real scary vampires and here I am confused on what will happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528 20 13
Imagine a world where vampires are ostracized and shunned by humans. Our story begins when a curious teenage girl embarks on a journey that will chan...
36.1K 3.9K 61
Usually when people die they are courteous enough to stay dead. As it turns out, several people associated with Lucius are lacking in the etiquette d...
31.2K 1K 50
[COMPLETED/ EDITING ] What do you do when your parents are taken away from you ? When the love of your life tries to kill you? When life keeps step...
1.2K 222 37
When a mysterious canine attack occurred in the Romanian region of Transylvania, it not only brought the legendary Van Helsing back to a location he...