R O Y A L T H U G . (Not Edi...

By gypsli

Malachi Clark Has a secret that no one knows. He's trying his best to keep it in. Until he falls in love wit... More

1.Power couple .
2. You put me in a trance .
3. You're jealous Ace .
4. Change of plans .
5. The help .
6.Secrets
7. Jerk .
8. Betrayal .
9.The fight .
11.Gay
12.Meeting
13.Party
14.Fuck boy.
15. So close.
16.keep a secret .
17. Exposed
18. He told.
19. Payback
20. Counseling
21.After Class
22.
Chapter 23
Yo man!
Teaser
Its been a while...a looong while.

10. The break up .

5K 205 42
By gypsli

Malachi
_________

My body laid their lifeless .
It could've have been one on one . But no, he had to get his gang the boys that back him up everywhere he goes .I gotta call a meeting tonight . It's just been a about about 4 months since my brother died
It's been hard to move on with em he was the head and know it's up to me .
Hell what do I know , I'm just a white guy .

"Yo! that's Malachi ." I already knew the voice it was my best friend, Jarod .
He may be a weird one but he fa sho got my back .

"Malachi !" He slapped my face over and over again.

"Mali ! Man wake up ."

I blinked my eyes and each of the boys from my clique helped me the dragged me to the nurse . It's like every time I meet that fool no teachers be around but I'm glad . Revenge gone come for that ass .

I sat at the nurses office and the next thing that Caught my mind was Aliyah .
Is trying to hide my royalty from her is making me loose her also ?
I like her a lot and I don't want to loose her man . I can't . She's defiantly my type .

"Name ?" Nurse Sheila said .

"Malachi Clark."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Well I got in a fight and this happened ."

She threw me a couple ice packs .

"This will help you guaranteed ." She smiles

"Man what typa shit ? You know what ." I get up and walk out .

Aliyah
__________

"Let fucking go of me Ace !" I try my hardest but my little body couldn't even compete with his .

"Look I told you to stop hanging around him Li you know you never disobeyed me ."

I laugh "disobeyed you ?! . What are you suppose to be my parents . I'm no fucking kid Ace."

"Don't you dare talk to me like that ."

I finally got out of his grip "Fuck you . What I do with Malachi doesn't concern you ! But you know what I've been faithful this whole time .. Have you?"

There was straight silence . "Exactly .. And by the way , it's over baby . Tough luck ."

I stomped off. It didn't make no since to be with him anyways . He didn't love me .
I really needed to get to class but I didn't care at the moment .

Malachi was the first thing that popped up in my brain .So many thoughts were rushing in my head I was just getting so many mixed emotions . My body hit something hard . I looked up and it was another white figure guy . He was damn cute .

"Woah, I'm sorry love." He says in the British accent .

"No it's not your fault I'm just a little bit irritated . I have a million emotions rolling through my head right now ." I kept my eyes on the floor .

"My eyes are up here." He says I look up at him .

"I'm Cameron ." He says . "Cameron Clark ."

"I never heard of you ." I say .

"Well now you do , I just moved here a month ago from the UK."

"Well nice to meet you Cameron . "

"You know you have the most prettiest eyes right ?" Low key I was blushing his accent was so cute.

"They seem normal to me ."

"It's different from a view of some one else's. But yeah I'll see you around ."

He winks at me . He's another Malachi but better way better .

Tbc

I was having writers block , so I just typed whatever they popped in my head . So are you happy that her and Ace finally split ? How do you feel about Cameron? I gotta find a white guy to fit him I was literally gonna put Cameron Dallas , but if you guys have anyone that I
Could use for him . Gosh I hate ha oh writers block I need help >.< .
(None of my chapters were edited so if you see any mistakes just don't think nothing of it .)

But I hope you liked it anyways

-Aliyah .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 922 11
“You’re so dark!” “You blend in with the night” “Girl you need some color” “Aww! She wish she was light skin””You burnt!” Discrimination and Bullying...
14.9K 1.2K 46
Kennedy's parents transfer her from a prestigious private high school and to a school in The Bronx as punishment when she gets arrested for the third...
1.6K 52 13
Raniyah finds herself in the middle of violence all the time. Whether it's at home or school. At school she deals with a bitchy teenage head cheerlea...
101K 2.6K 32
Malani, Jade, and De'Asia are young, hot, and wild! Fresh out of high school and on their way to college they believe they have it all figured out un...