Diluc x Kaeya

By hong_shi_bai_wong

The reason this exist is a request from a friend. I DO NOT LIKE THIS SHIP AT ALL. No more of this stupid stor... More

Transformation
Diana from Fontaine
Preparing for dinner
Welcoming guests
On a full moon
Snow Red and the Icy Prince
A trip to the library
Mutual feelings?
Thoughts on gender bent Diluc
Revert
Culprit from Inazuma
Lady Diana helps the Knights
Getting to know the samurais
A bottle for information
Gathering information through Arataki Itto
Maid exchange
Chair sniff
Sniffing Lady Diana
The purpose of visit
Deal
Sleepover
Change during dinner
Disguised
Sayu's new friend
Thoma and Noelle
Sayu's secret
Sea route trading
Fish blasting adventures
False information
Nearby abyss monster
Abyss lector
Jean in a pickle
Spell casting
Darknight Hero location
Scrap of paper
4 bottles this time
Klee and Yoimiya's dangerous adventure
Yoimiya's tactics
Lady Diana's trip to the library
Different language
Like an old married couple
A single word
An ally?
A hard ask
Farewell party
Culprit found
Reason
Epilogue

Narrowing it down

24 0 0
By hong_shi_bai_wong

"What kind of information is worth 4 bottles?" Diluc asked.

"Where are the the th~ wi~ bottles first?" Venti was slurring his words and looked like he was about to fall off the window.

Diluc brought out 4 bottles from under his desk, and Venti's eyes lit up.

Venti cleared his throat, "Well for one, there are 2 methods of turning you into a female, first method is a spell chant, and the second is a button."

"A button?" Diluc asked, Venti didn't answer and tried to snag a bottle,  Diluc caught on and held the bottles hostage, "Explain more on the button, now!"

Venti pouted, "I suspect the culprit from Inazuma was given the button from an abyss monster and that is how they are able to control your gender," Diluc gave a bottle to Venti, and with sparkling eyes, he started chugging it down.

"What else have you learned?" Diluc asked, slowly pushing the second bottle towards Venti.

"W-w-well, the culprit is a vision wielder," Venti causually drop the biggest hint while snagging the second bottle.

This narrows down the suspects a lot, Diluc now could down the suspects to less than 10 now, "Who are the vision wielders from Inazuma right now?" Diluc pushed the 3rd bottle forward.

Venti took the bait, "Kujou Sara, Kamisato Ayaka, Yoimiya, Kuki Shinobu, Arataki Itto, Thoma, Sayu, and Lady Yae Miko," Venti was barely able to name them with all the chugging he was doing.

"Any other information?" Diluc asked as he gave the last bottle to Venti.

With all 4 bottles in hand, Venti responded, "It is 100% not Lady Yae Miko," and with that, Venti jumped out the window, and disappeared with the wind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED β—Œ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
6.3K 142 10
The Abyss is calling for Kaeya. Diluc never got to say anything to Kaeya before he suddenly had gone missing. Will Kaeya really choose to be a part...
15.3K 600 31
This is just a silly thing for me and my friend 🀭. But hey everyone enjoys random ships right? β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™. πŸ’™...
146K 6K 53
γ€Žkaeya x f!reader』 ❝ you've always been here for me. i couldn't thank you enough. ❞ ❝ it's... it's my job, master kaeya. ❞ ❝ oh... so cold. ❞ started...