Twisted Fate

By pixie_allen

When you complete a book series but you wish it never ended.....and you want more....This is for you.... This... More

Author's Note and Characters!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

1.5K 29 6
By pixie_allen

~ Niko ~

Cami looked so sexy in her light pink sun dress, fuck this girl taken over my fucking brain. I meant it when I said that I'd be whatever she wants me to be. I am drawn to her like a moth is to the fucking flame, I just hope I don't get burned. I don't like it that she's wary of the attraction that's between us whereas I would burn down the world if it meant I could be with her.

I hope she wants be to be her boyfriend, I want the world to know she's mine but until she is ready to tell the world herself, I'll take what I can get. One thing's for sure, she's always going to be mine, I'll make sure of it.

I keep wandering off to thoughts of her, I need to get back to what I'm doing. I'm in bed, wearing only sweatpants and sending boring fucking emails, emails to professors with my homework which is so basic that I'm concerned about our education system. I did the whole semester's work in one lazy weekend and now I just hand it in a day before deadline so I don't seem like a know it all.

I heard someone knock on my door and I looked up to see a head of blonde hair peek in. She opened the door wider and gave me nervous smile and said, "Hey, you're still up?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked casually while I checked her out head to toe. Blue colored t shirt and blue shorts, her hair naturally straight and not wavy like usual. She's barefoot, looking like she's ready for bed.

"Nothing, I couldn't sleep but I don't wanna bother you so I'll go" she said and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, her eyes fixed on my bare chest and abs, oh she so doesn't want to go.

"Camilla, come here" I said in a soft tone and her eyes lit up. She shut the door and locked it. A smirk played on my lips as she slowly walked and explained, "Lia fell asleep on Sof's bed and I came back to the guest room but.."

"But?" I asked as I shut my laptop and gave it to her. She set it down on the table with my books and walked to the bed. I took her hand and tugged on it making her sit down on the edge of the bed and face me.

"But I couldn't sleep knowing you're in the room opposite to mine and I was thinking about what you said..." she trailed off looking at her fidgeting hands. God I love how nervous my good little girl gets around me.

I leaned forward and tipped her chin up before pulling her by the waist and making her stradle me. 

"What do you want Camilla?" I ask and she instantly replies, "Cuddles"

A small laugh escapes me, "Done, and? I suppose cuddling is a boyfriend's job, isn't it?" I ask

"So..Whatever I want right?"

"Yes, Mila." I say and my hands from her waist to her thighs. I give them a squeez to tell her to continue.

"I want you to be my boyfriend, well..kind of. We can sneak around and go on dates." she says gettting more comfortable now.

"You want me to be your secret boyfriend?" I ask just to clarify.

"Yes" she answers trying to sound confident but I can see it in her eyes that she's afraid I'll say no.

"Done." I reply. Her eyes widen in surprise and relief floods her face before she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. 

I grab her ass and pull her impossibly close to my chest and kiss her back. I'd said I'd keep my distance tonight but right now we're the only ones to fuckin exist. Only ones that matter.

Her fingers thread through my hair and I push my tongue in her mouth and kiss her with such intensity that she moans and I let out a groan hearing her sweet voice. We break apart to breath and before I can dive back she starts kissing my neck and my jaw and her hands move down to touch my abs. 

Something's taken over my shy innocent princess, she's kissing my chest now, like she was dying to do it. I wrap my hand around her hair and tug her head up before I capture her mouth in another kiss. I bite her lower lip and pepper kisses down the column of her throat.

She pulls away and I let her hair go, looking into those blue-gray eyes I exhale. "Now I want to do whatever you want" she whispers. She caught me off gaurd. I didn't expect her to want to go so fast but she looks at me with sparkly eyes, waiting for my response. I've thought about how I want her a million times but at that moment I said the first thing that came to my mind, "Take off your T shirt"

She drags her bottom lip between her teeth and slowly takes off her t shirt and tosses it on the chair nearby. My eyes her fixed on her beautiful body, her perky breasts with rosy pink nipples. I move my hand to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear and trail my finges on her collar bone before circling her nipple with a feather touch. They instantly harden to points and my mouth is watering to suck on them. 

Camilla watches my movements and exhales loudly when I dip my head and take one of them into my mouth as I palm the other one. She moans as I graze my teeth then switch, torturing the other one by sucking on it. She holds on to my shoulders and rubs her core on my hard cock over the sweatpants and moans again and again. 

"Niko..." she whispers continuing to grind on me.

I let go of her nipple, my saliva trailing the movement and look at her with a smirk, her eyes open slowly and she kisses me. She pushes her tongue in and frenchs it, sucking on my mouth before pulling apart and kissing my neck. 

I feel light headed as all my blood has gone to my dick. I have wanted this too fucking much, and for too long. So I lean in and whisper in her ear, "Let me see your lips wrapped around my cock, princess" and then lean back resting my head on the head board. 

Camilla brings all her hair to one side before kissing her way down to my abs then my stomach and finally she tugs the sweatpants down. I lift my hips to help her and she throws the garment on the chair . My hard dick springs out and she stares at it for a moment, looks up at me and moves to kiss the tip. 

She then wraps her lips around it tries to take all of it in her mouth but fails. She starts sucking, bobbing her head, hollowing out her cheeks and swirling her tongue. Fuck.

She looks so perfect, she feels so good. "Good girl, now wrap one of your hands at the base baby" I tell her. 

She does as I told her and moves her hand in sync with her lips. She moans as I tug her hair a little. I feel the tingling in the base of my spine so I pull out a few tissues from the box on my nightstand and try to give them to her, "Baby, I'm almost there. Here, take these" I say but she swats my hand away and starts to go faster, rougher. I let out a sigh of satisfaction as she grips my thighs harder, her nails digging into my skin.

"If I come in your mouth, you better swallow every fucking drop, princess" I say and let the tissues fall from my hands. She responds by looking up, tears in her eyes and blinks. She keeps going and I come with a loud groan, filling her mouth. 

I'm still reeling from my orgasm when she swallows and wipes the corner with her thumb and licks her lips. Sitting up looking at me like the angel she is. I pull her close to me, I caress her bottom lip and kiss them, "So fucking perfect, my blue eyed angel" I say and kiss her again, this time with tongue. She kisses back and moans when my hand travels inside her shorts and massages her folds.

In one quick move, I flip us. Her back hits the bed and I'm on top of her. I prctically rip off her shorts and my fingers find her clit. "So fucking wet for me..." I whisper in her ear and a shiver rolls through her body. I am slowly becoming addicted to the way she reacts to everything I say. 

"Did sucking my cock turn you on princess?" I ask as I push two fingers in her and she replies in a breathless moan and grinds against my hand. She's desperate for more and I plan on giving her everything she wants.

"Words, Mila. I want words" I say and she answers yes, squeezing her eyes shut to the intensity of my fingers. 

"Look at me Mila" I say pausing my fingers and her eyes fly open, and she protests digging her nails on my my arms.

"What I want is for you to come on my tongue and then on my cock, okay?" I ask and she gives me a hasty nod.

I pull my fingers out and lick them before kissing her neck. I suck on the sweet spot and she moans as her back arches. I move down and kiss her breasts, pull a nipple between my teeth, drawing this out as much as possible. I don't want this night to fucking end. 

"Niko...please" She begs and I smirk against the soft skin of her stomach. But I don't give in, I keep torturing her with my kisses, sucking and licking all over chest and belly. I suck on her breasts one last time before peppering kisses on her belly moving down to her hip. 

I slowly spread her thighs, I kiss her inner thigh and bite the soft sesitive skin. She shreiks from the sudden pain, I lick the spot to soothe it before moving to another and sucking on it. I slowly inch toward her hot, wet and aching core. I give a long lick from her vagina to her clit and she moans my name. 

Fuck, her moaning my name is my new favorite sound. I want more. I suck on her clit, lick it, alternating between small light ones and long ones. I suck on the bud until she's a breathless mess, moaning my name and whimpering. Her fingers are gripping my hair and tugging on it for more. 

She tastes so fucking sweet, better than I could ever fucking imagine. She's so close, she's clenching around nothing. I move down and dip my tongue in her, her back is practically off the bed from how hard she's arching it. Her legs are trembling and I can feel her about to come. I grip her thighs harder, keeping her in place as I fuck her with my tongue. She comes so hard on my tongue that she yells out my name in pleasure. I draw it out by still keeping my tongue in her till she's begging me to stop. 

I come up for air and look at her limp body, her mouth parted and her eyes drooping as a small smile plays on her lips. I'm so hard again that I can come from just the sight of her like this. 

I reach out to my nightstand and takeout the condom from the drawer and roll it on before hovering over her and leaning down to kiss her. She instantly holds on to my shoulder and kisses me back, I pull back and look into her eyes, "Are you sure, baby?" I ask as I line the head of my cock to her opening.

She nods and pulls me down to kiss me but ends up kissing me chin and jaw as I say, "Words baby, do I have your consent?"

"Yes, God! Yes Niko" she says breathlessly and I push myself in her.

~~~~Author's Note

Omggg! This chapter was so fun to write! I don't know about Camilla but I'm definately breathless. And God I'm already in love with Niko!!! He's the best version of Alex and Rhysssss!!! Ahhhhhh I'm so happy!!!

Tell me what you think about the Spiceeee. The spice is spicing right????? More of it in the next chapter!!!

Please comment and vote!!!! Love youu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 895 27
Niklaus Mikaelson has been a vampire for 1000 years with short list of goals: - become a hybrid - create a hybrid army - continue being the most powe...
1.1K 51 21
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
57.1K 1K 19
Tainted series book 1 𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 - Gorgeous - witty - smart lawyer, daughter of multimillionaire CEO of Wang Energy. At 26, shes forced i...
11.5K 377 8
Short Complete Novel. Adult Content. Sex/Smut. Violence. @klaylovers idea. For this story, please don't make the character Klaus in love with Hayley...