Chapter 13

~ Camilla ~

"Words baby, do I have your consent?" he asked while I'm seconds away from begging for it. 

Fuck, he is so hot!!!!! And his tongue, I've never been eaten out like that and I want him inside me. His tip touching my core and I'm still high on my last orgasm!!

When I came into his room tonight, I had hoped to talk to him and maybe makeout a little but things escalated so quickly. Once I was on his lap and felt him grow under me, I knew I was done. I want him so fucking much.

"Yes, God! Yes Niko" I say and I feel him entering me and I yelp trying to adjust to the size of him.

I had thought there's no way he'll fit when I first saw him but I want him, even if I split into two.

Oh God, he's so big and he's stretching the fuck out of me. He pushes himself all the way in and I look up into his eyes. He stills fully inside me, caresses my lips and kisses them.

"You're so fucking tight, Mila" he whispers against my lips and shoves his tongue down my throat. I moan as the kiss is heightening all of the sensations, him in me and his hand squeezing my boob.

He starts moving and slowly picks up the pace, and we fall into a delicious rhythm. I'm a moaning and whipering mess and my legs start to shake. He nuzzles his head in my neck and breaths in my scent, something I notice he does often. I try to hold on to his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin and he sucks on my neck. I feel the knot getting tighter in my stomach, and I clench around him.

He groans and looks up and at me, foreheads touching as he starts going faster. His grunts and my moans are a symphony, and I'm losing all the ability to think but I mutter a faster. 

He captures my mouth in a kiss and moans, going faster and faster. A few seconds later my orgasm explodes and I'm moaning his name mindlessly as I see stars. I feel him coming short after and we cling to each other, breathless and satisfied. 

We stay like that for a while, and then he pulls out and settles beside me. I am limp and smiling like a fool but I  don't care. That was the best fucking orgasm I've ever had.

He wraps the condom in some tissues and throws it in the trash before pulling the covers on top of both of us. I shouldn't be in his room but right now I don't fucking care.

He kisses my lips and pulls me closer, wrapping an arm around me to the point I'm practically on top of him.

I look up and into his eyes before resting my head back on his chest.

He kisses the top of my head and whispers, "You're fucking perfect, my Mila"

I don't say anything and hug him as I drift off to sleep.

-----

~ Niko ~

Fuck! I don't know how Camilla can be this fucking perfect. She is....addicting. 

She's sleeping in my arms and the sun rays are creating a glow around her face and golden hair. I've been watching her sleep, playing with her hair, caressing her soft skin and kissing her head all night. My insomnia didn't let me sleep but for the first time I was happy not to. 

She's moving now, she turned as I loosened my hold. She's beside me now but want to hold her so turned to my side and wrapped my other arm around her and nuzzled my face in her neck. 

She moved her head, giving me more access to her neck and she hmmed. I can't see it but I feel her eyes flutter open and blink. A few moments later I feel her fingers tracing the outline of the tattoo on my arm. I start kissing her neck, soft light kisses before looking up and at her beautiful smiling face.