Chapter 19

~ Camilla ~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing but it was quickly switched off and a strong arm wrapped around me again pulling me closer. I fluttered my eyes open and looked up at my boyfriend's perfect face smiling at me.

"good morning, baby" he murmered, his voice sounds so sexy in the morning!!

"good morning baby" I said back and pecked his lips. A low growl vibrated in the back of his throat and he grabbed the back of my head, kissed me again. Hard, wet and full of passion. 

After a mini makeout, he got up and started getting dressed. He kept his eyes on me as I sit up and stretched my arms, a glimmer passing his eyes as my breasts came into view. God, this boy is so whipped for me! 

The thought makes me blush. I push the covers off me and get up. I make my way towards him and pick up his T shirt, as I'm helping him wear it he says, "Never thought you'd be putting it on 'stead on taking it off"

I chuckle and hug him, "Don't sneak in like that again, it nearly gave me a heart attack"

"But you kind of loved finding me between your legs, didn't you?" he asks.

I pull back, I look of disbelief on my face. It was kind of hot but I'd never admit that to him!!

I smack his chest and he laughs. God I love his laugh, it's rare but it's everything. 

He picks up his jacket and starts to head towards the door, "I won't come to school today, I'll text you" he says.

"But we have a dress fitting after school for the gala, you're tux has to match my dress." I tell him matter of factly.

He turns around and gives me a smirk, "Looks like yesterday's lesson was learnt. Pick you up after school princess" he says and leaves.

-----

~ Niko ~

I spend the morning in my office, taking on some new projects. I grab a quick bite from the kitchen of the club and head back to work. Just as I sit down, someone slams the door open and look up to see Lia running towards me, "You won't believe who did it, that little bitch!!!" 

A frown takes over my face, "What are you talking about??" I ask, I'm not sure this is related to the hack or something personal, I can never be sure with Lia.

"The hack, I ran a thourogh background check on the newbies and..." she says and pauses.

Her eyes go to my neck and her face takes on a smirk. I know what this is about, I had the same look when I saw it this morning. 

"Who gave you the hickie? Is it that secret girlfriend? Tell me!!!"

"Come back to the point Lia, about the new recruits?" I ask

"We're coming back to the hickie in a minute. So, 3 new recruits, Sasha jones, Kyle George and Zoya Ashraf. They were clean when we hired them but when I checked again, there was some suspicious activity on Kyle's IP address. Well, not his home, he's not that dumb but the cafe on his block"

"We checked for the IP address of the hack, it was bouncing all around the world. How'd you narrow it down to the cafe?"

"The VPN was bouncing it around the world but the little bitch slipped up... the cafe has a public network which would have a constant IP address most of the time but when he was in the cafe it would not. I cross checked his phone gps and the times when the VPN was active in the cafe"

"Fuck!!! That little bitch tried to fuck us over...it's still not clear for what?" I said, more to myself.

"What do you want me to do with his boss?" she asked.