Chapter 6

~ Camilla ~

I closed the door and walked to my room. I changed and stood in front of my bathroom mirror brushing my teeth.

I'm thinking about all that just happend. Wow, all this time I was at fault and he was mad about it. But he never said anything....cause you stopped talking to him dumbass- my mind said.

Anyway I'll be better this time...but is it weird that when he moved close to me I felt like I'm having a heart attack, like at any moment his lips would slam onto me...

My heart was beating so fast... and he smelled so good... like whiskey and spice.

Oh frickin fuck, did I just want him to kiss me... oh fuck. 

I quickly shook out of my thoughts and went to bed.

-----

It's monday again. I went into my AP calculas class ready to be annoyed. I looked at my usual spot and walked toward it and settled down and the class started. A few moments later I heard a knock and my eyes went to my new-old friend and all of his 6 feet 4  inches of beauty that came into my dreams last night. 

"Yes" the teacher, Mr Kent said.

"Mr. Kent? Is this AP claculas?" Niko asked.

"Yes and you are?" asked with annoyance.

"Niko Volkov, I tranferred last week from DC. I was is Ms. Jacob's Math class, it was too basic so I switched" Niko replied blankly.

"This is an AP class, and also you're joining from the middle of the semester. How are you going to keep up?"

"I'm familiar with the syllabus and frankly I've covered it already. Don't worry about me, Sir. May I ?" he asked with a clenched jaw and without wating for a reply he came and sat on the empty seat beside me.

Usually nobody sits beside me, it's not that they don't like me, I talk to everyone in my classes but it's just that they are afraid of Greg and his watchful glaring from the back of the room.

Niko doesn't seem to care about the way Greg got more alert and cleared his throat behind us.

The class resumed and I turned to look at him, our eyes met, "Hey" I whispered with a smile.

"Hey Mila" he said with a tip of his head looked ahead of us again.

At the end of the class, I was packing up my stuff and when I was done I looked up to see him looking at me.

"Hey" I said again feeling shy and nervous. I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled.

"So, Mr. Kent seems fun" he said with an annoyed smirk.

"Oh yes, he's a real piece of work" I replied.

"What are you up to after school?" he asked

The things on my to do list raced through my mind but I just shook my head, making my loose strand fall back on my face and said, "Nothing"

I took a sharp inhale as his hand came to my face and tucked the strand behind my ear again, "You're lying, there's no way you don't have atleast a million things to do"

I looked down feeling embarresed that he caught the lie, I just wanted to seem cool. Maybe, I wanted to hangout with him.

"You're right, I'll see you around" I said getting up and Greg came to my side and glared at Niko.

"Easy with the eyes Greg, Niko's Aunt Ava's son, remember?"

Niko glared back at Greg and said, "Bye Cami, bye Greg"