Chapter 17

~ Camilla~

I pushed Niko out of the apartment before Greg came, barely...that was such a close call. Mrs. Smith saw him leave and and gave us a knowing smirk.. but guess what, Niko waved to her and said, "Good morning Jane, see you later," before leaving.

What the fuck!!! How is he on a first name basis with my housekeeper? Anyway, I made it to school on time and spent my day attending boring classes and now I'm in the courtyard waiting for my friends.

I'm scrolling thruogh my phone when I hear Sofia's giggles float to my ear along with Lia's chatter and I look up. Sofi, Lia and two of my other friends Kira and Maya come my way. Sofi and Lia hug me from behind and go sit on the spot opposite to me, Kira squeezes my shoulder, says hi and sits down beside me. The tables in the courtyard have seats that can fit two and Maya sits on the seat to my right alone. 

"Cami, I got you a caramel latte," Maya says and I thank her.

"Cami, are you free tomorrow? We're going out because all of us don't have class after lunch," asks Lia 

"No, I do. I have to do my extra credit courses" I tell them

"What the fuck, why do you even need extra credit? You're literally a princess," says Kira

"I need it because I'm a princess," I reply and sigh

"Come on, ditch them tomorrow!! We'll have lunch and go shopping...I managed to steal Niko's credit card again" Sofi says and giggles.

"I'm sorry.. but I'll try to complete the work tonight. If I do, I'll come tomorrow" I tell them.

We go on to chat about a few more things and I take a sip of my coffee. There is a light breeze today and hair kept flying onto my face so I push it back and tie it into a low bun with my scrunchie.

"Oh my god!!! Are those hickies?? Camilla, what do you have on your neck?" Sofia exclaimed and my eyes went wide as I remembered the maks on my neck. I had stopped covering up the hickies with makeup since Niko practically forbade me from doing it but I usually wear a combination of jewlery and use my hair to cover them up. 

Fuck! I forgot to wear my necklaces today because I was running late and now I've put my hair up. 

"Who's the new boyfriend, Camii!!! How the fuck do we not know??" yelled Lia 

I quickly undid my bun and tried to explain, "No one, I don't have hickies...it's probably an allergy" 

"Mila has a boy toy, Mila's getting fucked.." Maya said in a sing song way and I glared at her.

"Allergies don't leave purple spots and bite marks bitch, stop lying" Sofi said 

"Tell us everything, please...." Lia pleaded with puppy eyes.

Hair flew onto my face again and I tied my hair again, there's no point in hiding now... 

"Guys..stop. I'll tell you but not everything"

"Ok, give us something and we'll shut up, is he your boyfriend?" Kira asked.

I sighed and said, "Yes, he's my boyfriend, I won't tell you his name. You can ask one more question"

"Wait, let me think about it..." Sofi puts up a hand but Lia quickly asks, "Is the sex good?"

I choke on my sip of coffee while Sofia hits Lia's arm and says, "I wanted to know if he's from our school!"

"Only one, which one do you want me to answer?" I ask although I'd rather not answer either.

"The sex one" "Yeah definately" Maya and Kira say.