Chapter 2

~ Niko ~

I woke up with a headache that had nothing to do with how much I drink. It's all the drama that's been going on for the past week and probably because of the new fucking bed in the new house in the new city.

It doesn't help that I have really bad insomnia and can barely sleep most nights. So, I sleep when I can and my parents don't mind that missed dinner when I went down and sat at the kitchen island while Sofia and Jeremy had already gone to bed.

Looking up from her laptop my mom smiled, "Sleep well?"

"No but it was enough. Are there any leftovers?" I asked.

She got up from her spot and took out a plate from the microwave, the food hot and smelling delicious, and kept it in front of me.

"Thank you" I said and dug in. After a few moments my dad walked in, I looked up from the plate to find him kissing my mom on the forehead and then walk toward me. 

"Hey kid, you're still on thin with what happend, but you're in-charge while we are not here, got it?" 

"Yes sir" I said and nodded.

"Good, take care of both of them and make sure your sister's okay. It's a huge adjustment for her. I have to leave for DC and your mom's leaving tomorrow"

"Taking care of her is what caused this huge adjustment..." I muttered under my breath and dad clapped my back saying, "I know, you did good.."

"Hey, no! Alex!" my mom interrupted and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What I meant was that violence is never the answer, if you're sister calls me even if it's to say you annoyed her again..."

"Okay Dad."

"I love you Niko, see you soon" he said and kissed the top of my head. Before moving away he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Pick anything from the garage since yours is back at home and don't tell your mom."

"Yeah same, see you dad" I said with a smirk.

Mom spoke up again, "Oh, you missed Camilla at dinner, she was here. I've told Sof she can stay with Cami and Lia at Stella's whenever she wants, okay."

A lazy smile slid across my face hearing her name. She was here, I didn't know. Guess I'll just have to see her tomorrow at school. Mom's voice shook me out of the thoughts of those blue-grey eyes I haven't seen in so long, "You heard what I said?"

"Yes, mom. She can stay with Lia and Cami and I will take care of her at school and make sure I don't get Jeremy into any more trouble." I repeated her words with my most sincere frown.

"Okay, enjoy your trip to London Sunshine, I'll get going now," my dad cut in and kissed my mom and I quickly looked away.

"Guys, go away..." I said and continued eating.

"I'll see you to the door," mom said. They both walked out of the kitchen telling how much they are going to miss one another. 

My parents are so cheesy, it's annoying. I love them but I can't imagine that kind of dependence. I have dated before but I guess if completely needing the other person all the time is what love is then I've never been in love.

-----

I was the first one ready, first day of school is going to be awesone because...

The elevators going down...4 3 2 1 0 Basement level 1 and finally Basement level 2- the whole level 2 is my dad's garage. He has a similar one back home but this, this is garage has his most prized possesions. He's never let me drive any of these before, only look, mostly because mom's convinced that a sport's car is the way she will lose her only son. I have an SUV back home but now....I can't help the grin that is taking over my face as I walk toward it.

Sofia and Jeremy are walking behind me but they stop in front of the grey Tesla that's supposed to be our ride. 

I keep walking, and I can see it, black and sleek and so beautiful, "You're going for the Ferrari, aren't you" Jeremy screamed with excitement. 

"See you at school guys," I said, hopped into the new Ferrari and drove off.

I might have taken a really long detour but I made it in time. I see the Tesla parked so that means my sibling and cousin have already arrived.

I get out of the car, took my bag and as I walk toward the door a flash of blond hair caught my eye. I smiled and turned my head to see her, still the prim and proper Princess I've always adored, I mean known.

At the corner of the street she hands her coffee cup to her bodygaurd and buys lillies from the flower shop. Lillies are still her favorite flowers it seems, after I called her Camililly and eventually Lilly when I was little. She sniffs the flowers takes back her coffee and starts walking toward... well the school and me.

I quickly turn and walk faster, thoughts of her plaguing my brain.

Camilla von Aschberg, Princess of Eldorra. But she'll always be Lilly to me, my Mila.

-----

Good first day so far, already knew a few classmates, made new friends and all that regular shit. Well this is a prep school, the snobby ones, big egos and dumb jocks are always going to be there but it's also a really big prep school and apparently I don't share any classes with my obnoxious twin. 

She avoids me in public as much as possible and I respect that but I also have some responsibilities that I need to fullfil. 

This place is fucking huge, I hope she doesn't get lost 'cause I almost did this morning. I called up the only person I knew would definately be with her, "Dali, is Sofia with you? She isn't picking up."

"Yes, but I'm told to keep it quiet." she replied.

I sighed, "What will it take to tell me where youare ?"

"Saw the new Rari, how about a spin?" she asked and I immediately heard Sofia scold her.

 "Done" I smiled.

"We are with Cami and a few more of our friends at the courtyard." she replied and ended the call.

Well finally, we'll meet Mila.