Chapter 12

~ Niko ~

Cami looked so sexy in her light pink sun dress, fuck this girl taken over my fucking brain. I meant it when I said that I'd be whatever she wants me to be. I am drawn to her like a moth is to the fucking flame, I just hope I don't get burned. I don't like it that she's wary of the attraction that's between us whereas I would burn down the world if it meant I could be with her.

I hope she wants be to be her boyfriend, I want the world to know she's mine but until she is ready to tell the world herself, I'll take what I can get. One thing's for sure, she's always going to be mine, I'll make sure of it.

I keep wandering off to thoughts of her, I need to get back to what I'm doing. I'm in bed, wearing only sweatpants and sending boring fucking emails, emails to professors with my homework which is so basic that I'm concerned about our education system. I did the whole semester's work in one lazy weekend and now I just hand it in a day before deadline so I don't seem like a know it all.

I heard someone knock on my door and I looked up to see a head of blonde hair peek in. She opened the door wider and gave me nervous smile and said, "Hey, you're still up?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked casually while I checked her out head to toe. Blue colored t shirt and blue shorts, her hair naturally straight and not wavy like usual. She's barefoot, looking like she's ready for bed.

"Nothing, I couldn't sleep but I don't wanna bother you so I'll go" she said and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, her eyes fixed on my bare chest and abs, oh she so doesn't want to go.

"Camilla, come here" I said in a soft tone and her eyes lit up. She shut the door and locked it. A smirk played on my lips as she slowly walked and explained, "Lia fell asleep on Sof's bed and I came back to the guest room but.."

"But?" I asked as I shut my laptop and gave it to her. She set it down on the table with my books and walked to the bed. I took her hand and tugged on it making her sit down on the edge of the bed and face me.

"But I couldn't sleep knowing you're in the room opposite to mine and I was thinking about what you said..." she trailed off looking at her fidgeting hands. God I love how nervous my good little girl gets around me.

I leaned forward and tipped her chin up before pulling her by the waist and making her stradle me. 

"What do you want Camilla?" I ask and she instantly replies, "Cuddles"

A small laugh escapes me, "Done, and? I suppose cuddling is a boyfriend's job, isn't it?" I ask

"So..Whatever I want right?"

"Yes, Mila." I say and my hands from her waist to her thighs. I give them a squeez to tell her to continue.

"I want you to be my boyfriend, well..kind of. We can sneak around and go on dates." she says gettting more comfortable now.

"You want me to be your secret boyfriend?" I ask just to clarify.

"Yes" she answers trying to sound confident but I can see it in her eyes that she's afraid I'll say no.

"Done." I reply. Her eyes widen in surprise and relief floods her face before she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. 

I grab her ass and pull her impossibly close to my chest and kiss her back. I'd said I'd keep my distance tonight but right now we're the only ones to fuckin exist. Only ones that matter.

Her fingers thread through my hair and I push my tongue in her mouth and kiss her with such intensity that she moans and I let out a groan hearing her sweet voice. We break apart to breath and before I can dive back she starts kissing my neck and my jaw and her hands move down to touch my abs.