Until our marriage!

By koovoobi

A complicated and twisted love story Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Completed!!! More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
*Promo*
*Another Promo*

Chapter 31

3.6K 286 73
By koovoobi

Jungkook cupped his face once he woke up with a throbbing head after thinking about everything that happened yesterday night. If it was some other time, he would have hugged Taehyung and kissed him, but now. 'Oh god, why? Don't you want to give me a peaceful life?', he asked himself and walked to the washroom.

He went downstairs to have breakfast. "Go and get ready after having breakfast. Eunwoo's family will be here. We are going to take wedding dress.", Mrs Jeon said serving him some more rice. "Isn't it too early, mom?", he asked. "Anyways we have to buy. Early? Jungkook, only three weeks are left. Yesterday your dad booked the event planners.", She said smiling. "Ah, kook. I will show you some designs of the stage. See if you like it or not.", his dad said from the couch. Jungkook hummed.

After having breakfast, Jungkook went to room and got dressed. He was doing his makeup when Jimin came in. "Aren't you ready yet? I am ready.", Jimin sat on the bed. "You came at the right time. I was about to call you for some peace of mind.", Jungkook said after keeping the lip tint in his bag. "What happened?", Jimin asked. "It's.", Jungkook narrated everything that happened last night to Jimin only to see Jimin laughing holding his stomach rolling on the bed. "It's not funny.", Jungkook said. "Oh Jungkook. What a luck you have? Early you were head over heels for him, now he.", Jimin giggled. "No. I was not. It's past.", Jungkook said with an eye roll. "Can we go now? If you have done with your teasing. Where is Jin Hyung by the way?", Jungkook asked as he walked out of the room along with Jimin. They went downstairs and saw Jin and his mom. The family went to the designer boutique then.

~
Jeons family wished Eunwoo's family as they met each other in the discussed shop. "Let's go upstairs. The ruffle shirts are above.", Eunwoo's mom said and walked ahead as everyone followed her. Jungkook looked at all the shirts hanging by standing near Eunwoo and his family. He reached out his hand for a white color ruffle shirt. "This will look good on you.", Eunwoo said and took a red one. "See." he said keeping in on Jungkook's. "Mm. Its looking good.", Eunwoo's family agreed and Jungkook's family nodded. Jungkook took the red one but again reached out his hands for white one and took it. He caressed the shirt and kept it on him and looked at the mirror. "You will look more pale in white. Red will contradicts your skin color perfectly.", Eunwoo said from behind him. "oh.", Jungkook gave the white shirt back to Jimin who hung it on the shelf again. "Trail room is there, sir.", the staff informed. Jungkook turned to the fitting room but stopped when he found a similar person who is standing a few distance away with a scarf wrapped on his face as mask with other three. "Sir. that way.", the staff again said to Jungkook who is stuck in a place. Jungkook nodded and walked to fitting room but looking back at the person again and again who is watching him darkly.

Jungkook came out of the fitting room in that red ruffle shirt and stood in front of the family. "Wow. Your selection is perfect as always.", Eunwoo's mom cheered and clicked a few snaps of Jungkook. "Jungkook will look good in everything even in a plain shirt.", Jin commented. Jungkook looked his both side as if he is searching for someone and found that same person sitting on a couch eyeing him up and down and shook his head by gesturing not good. Jungkook's mouth hang open as he was stunned.

Jungkook went back and came after changing to his own dress and handed over the wedding shirt to the staff and stood besides family looking Eunwoo picking his dress.

"How may I help you sir?", Jungkook looked besides him where that certain someone is standing but a few steps away. "A wedding dress.", Jungkook's eyes grew bigger when he heard that deep voice and he dared at Taehyung by making his boba eyes more round. "Oh. These are the tailored one. If needed, we will customize for you.", the staff informed. He nodded. "Mm. That one is fine.", Taehyung said to the staff. "Not blue. The white ruffled one.", Taehyung confirmed. "Oh, okay sir. Mm. Size?", the staff asked. Taehyung looked at Jungkook then at staff. "His size.", Jungkook choked when he heard that. "Oh okay.", staff went to Jungkook's and asked his size.

"Is that his Korean crush?", Jin whispered in Jimin's ear who looked at Taehyung and then nodded. "Why?", Jin asked. "Didn't you see wedding dress?", Jimin whispered and showed him the dress the staff is holding and walking to Taehyung. "His marriage?", Jin asked as surprised. Jimin hummed. "With whom?", Jin enquired. Jimin pointed at Jungkook. "What?", Jin whisper yelled and got a warning look from his mom. "Yesterday night. It's fixed.", Jimin whispered. "Jungkook son, go with Eunwoo and see the wedding shoes. It's upstairs.", Eunwoo's mom informed. Jungkook looked at his parents and when they also nodded he went with Eunwoo.

Eunwoo pressed the elevator button and both of them entered but before the elevator closed another veiny hands blocked the door and he also entered. Jungkook gulped standing between Eunwoo and Taehyung and he found its boiling hot inside the lift as he started blowing air inside his shirt.

Once they reached the next floor, Jungkook walked ahead like almost ran to the wedding shoe section.

"Try heels Jungkook. You will look more beautiful when standing besides him.", Jungkook nodded and trailed the heels the staff provided him. He wore each one and showed to Eunwoo who was evaluating it in details. "Flats. Please show me flat wedding shoes.", Taehyung said to the staff who showed him a few. Taehyung took one and gave her. "Can you trail it on him?", he asked her. "Oh, okay.", she went to Jungkook. "Sir, if you don't mind, can you please see if it fits your size. That sir, there, wanted to buy it for his fiance.", the staff asked politely. Jungkook licked his lips and wear it. "It's correct fit.", he said. "Did you like it?", Jungkook and Eunwoo looked at Taehyung when they heard that question. "Sorry. I just asked to know what boys of this age likes.", Taehyung clarified. "Not bad.", Eunwoo said. Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "It's good. But I liked that black more.", he said pointing at a black one. Taehyung nodded and gave it to staff who gave to Jungkook to trail. "I think that's correct size. Is it comfortable wearing it?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook stood up and walked to and forth and nodded. "Please pack it.", he informed staff. "Thank you. V", he said shaking his hand with Eunwoo who looked at him confusion. "My name V.", he said. "Oh, okay Eunwoo.", he shook his hand with him. Taehyung nodded and then extended his hand at Jungkook, who took it. "Jung.. Jungkook.", he said and got an upright nod along with a little caressing on his hand with his thumb and a gently squeeze.
"That black fitted you, right?", Eunwoo asked Jungkook who nodded. "Pack that one.", he said. "Let's go.", he said to Jungkook and walked to elevator. Jungkook stood inside it and looked at the person standing there with staff looking at him.

After buying wedding dresses and shoes the family went to a restaurant to have lunch and decided to resume the shopping after that. Jungkook was seated between Eunwoo and Jimin. "Oh god. He is here as well.", Jungkook whispered to Jimin by showing him Taehyung who is sitting opposite to their table. "Barbecue, right?", Jungkook's dad asked Jungkook who nodded in excitement. "What? Isn't Jungkook on diet?", Eunwoo's mom asked. "Diet?", Jungkook was confused. "Yep. You should diet son. Then only you will look great in your dress.", she said. "He does workouts and is already fit.", Jin informed but went silent when he got that warning look from his mom. "Let's order some meat and salads.", Eunwoo's mom said.

Everybody order and our Jungkook ended up with a small plate of meat and a large plate of salad. Jungkook twirled his chopstick in his plate and looked at Taehyung who is watching him.

"Excuse me. Let me use the washroom.", Jungkook said and stood up glaring at Taehyung and eyed him to come. Jungkook went to the washroom and waited a few minutes for Taehyung.

"Don't you have any other work than stalking me?", Jungkook asked once Taehyung came to washroom. "This is a serious task.", Taehyung said. "Ahh.. my family is there and my fiance. And who is this V?", he asked crossing his hands on his chest. "Me, myself V.", he said. "Eat more, Jungkook. I liked your chubby cheeks.", Taehyung said pinching one of his cheeks. "Cheeks. Don't waste your time on me. Go to your company and do your work.", Jungkook said. "I am not wasting on you dear. I am investing on us.", Taehyung informed. "Between you look cute like a creambun in this outfit.", Taehyung said. "Ah.. you.", Jungkook extended his hand to squeeze Taehyung's neck but halted. "Jungkook. Aren't you done yet?", Eunwoo asked walking to the washroom. "Y..y..yes. I will join.", Jungkook said from one of the toilet cabins glaring at the person standing besides him leaning on the door breathing out heavily. "Oh. Okay.", Eunwoo said. "I.. I will come. Please go back. It will take some time.", Jungkook informed and waited concentrating on the footsteps walking out. "Move.", Jungkook said pushing Taehyung a little. "Give me a kiss then.", Taehyung said tapping on his cheeks. "Kiss. I will kiss you with my palm or shoes.", Jungkook said. "Then do it with your bare toe", he said. "Aren't you ashamed?", Jungkook asked. "To stand here?", Taehyung asked. "No. To walk like this behind me.", Jungkook asked. "I prefer walking besides you but it is you who is running in front.", Taehyung said. "No words. Move. I don't know what will happen if Eunwoo see you.", Jungkook said. "I am a black belt, Jungkook.", Taehyung said. "Good. Keep it up. But please. I won't cheat my fiance. I don't want to create misunderstanding.", Jungkook said. "That's why I am saying to call off the marriage. By the way, do you have any particular place in your mind for our honeymoon?", Taehyung asked. "Honeymoon. Haha. You planned till that?", Jungkook asked laughing. "Oh Jungkook, I planned a full life ahead already.", Taehyung said running his fingers on his black locks. "Anyways it's up to you. I don't have any preference for places. Because for me, it's you that matters and place is just a decoration for it.", Taehyung said. "You.. you are mad and crazy.", Jungkook said. "Mm. Maybe.", Taehyung said. "Move.", Jungkook said. "My kiss?", he said. "Kiss. Haha.", Jungkook laughed pushing him aside and opened the door and walked out leaving Taehyung who is smiling like an idiot looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook and family next went to other shop to purchase cosmetics. "Take red.", Eunwoo said to Jungkook who was holding two lip shades. Jungkook took red and applied it and looked at his reflection and at that tiger gaze, who shook his head. Jungkook wiped off the lips with a wet tissue before applying brown shade and looked at Taehyung through the mirror and again got a head shake. He took the pink and applied it and turned around, Taehyung shook his hand denying it. "I will take pink and red.", Jungkook said to the staff and rolled his eyes at Taehyung. "Give me a colorless glossy chapstick.", before Jungkook moved he heard that deep voice. "Oh. Here sir. These are the trending shades. If you want to take a look.", the staff said showing him the lip shade collections. "No. I prefer his natural one.", Taehyung said. Jungkook chapped his lips before walking to his family.

"Eunwoo. I don't wear these many makeups. Just eye shadow is enough.", Jungkook said looking at all the items stacked in a basket, which he doesn't even know the names. "Let it be there. It's our marriage right?", he said and took another compac powder and put that in the basket.

After an eventful purchase, they went to pay the bill. Jungkook peeked in Taehyung's basket who was already billing the items. A lip balm. A Johnson baby cream, a powder. Then an eye shadow palette and last a lavender shower gel. "Bro, why these baby products?", Wooshik asked behind him. "He is such a baby.", Taehyung replied and paid the bill.

"Jungkook. Buy red nightwear set. Not now, some other day.", Jungkook looked at Eunwoo with round bambi eyes. "For our honeymoon.", he said and winked at him before going ahead to his parents. "Wow. Jungkook in red is a deadly combination.", Jimin said hugging his shoulder and patted his bums before walking to Jin. "Honeymoon.", Jungkook stomped his feet in angry. "What's you size of vest and booty shorts?", Jungkook looked beside him and saw Taehyung asking him but pretending to be on call. "Tell, it's for our honeymoon.", he asked. "Again honeymoon. Oh god.", Jungkook rushed to outside behind Jimin.

The whole family along with a fuming bunny went to the jewelry shop. "Neck chain with stones will look good.", Eunwoo's mom said. Mrs Jeon nodded. "Take that diamond.", she said showing a neck piece. Meanwhile Jungkook was caressing a plain golden chain with a whale locket. "Here wear it.", she put that in his neck. Jungkook wore and looked the mirror and smiled. Mrs Jeon caressed his head lovingly. "This is good, right?", Eunwoo's mom asked Mrs Jeon who nodded and took the chain back but her eyes bulged out when she saw the price tag. She looked at it then at his husband who nodded in assurance. "Bracelet, show me that bracelet.", Eunwoo's mom took a matching bracelets. Mrs Jeon took it hesitantly from her hands. "Mom. It's pricey. I don't want it. Let's look for some gold jewelry.", Jungkook whispered to mom. "It's fine, Jungkook. You sit there. We know to decide.", she said and made him wear that bracelet. She looked at his husband, who licked his lips but nodded. "Sir, this expensive one because these are uncut diamond. If you want we can show the reasonable collections in the diamond itself.", the staff informed. "Oh. Wow. Let it be, right? All the guests will be in awe. Let them be jealous.", Eunwoo's mom said and Mrs Jeon nodded hesitantly.

"Jungkook. See these rings.", Jungkook looked at Eunwoo who is holding two rings. "Which one do you want?", he asked. Jungkook looked at it and then at Eunwoo. "It's my wedding gift.", he assured. "Anything is fine.", Jungkook said as his whole mood turned sour. "Left?", he asked. Jungkook nodded. "That earring. The center one.", Jungkook looked at the lady then at his mom with a glare. "See. It will look good, right?", she asked. Mrs Jeon nodded again robotically. "Do you want anything else?", she asked Jungkook who shook his head. "That's all.". All of them walked to the billing counter.

"Can we put that earring aside, then?", Mrs Jeon asked his husband who was wiping his forehead. "I think it's better. Let's purchase it some other day.", he said. "Dad. Please. I don't want it. Let's buy some simple gold chains. Anyways I won't wear any of these after the wedding day but those simple gold chain I can wear it everyday.", Jungkook whispered to his mom and dad. "Jungkook son. See if you like it?", Jin's mom interrupted them by showing him the whale chain he was caressing. "No.. mom, please no need for that.", Jungkook shook his head "It's our wedding gift, son.", she smiled. "I knew you liked it. Jin pay for this.", she said giving it to Jin who went to pay for the same. "Mom. Listen. If it's about diamond. Let's check it from other collection. These uncuts are not for us.", Jungkook again said to his mom. "Any problem?", Eunwoo's mom interfered them. "No. It's nothing. We thought to buy that earring other day. That's all.", Mrs Jeon said smiling. "Oh, no problem. If it's fund related I will ask Eunwoo to pay for it. Don't worry.", she said smiling. "No. Please don't. We will buy it some other day. Let's keep it booked.", Mr Jeon said. "It's fine. We are a family. Eunwoo will pay. He can afford it.", she said smiling again. "Eunwoo, come here, son. Pay for the ring. They are short of fund.", she called and said to his son who nodded. Jungkook looked around at the other customer then at his parents. "No need, aunty. We can afford it. Uncle please come.", Jimin said and pulled Mr Jeon to the counter. "Here. Take the remaining from this card.", Jimin gave his own card along with Mr Jeon. Jungkook glared at his mom angrily before walking to Jimin and his dad. "Thank you sir.", the staff gave the bag to Jimin. "Can we go now?", Eunwoo's mom asked others, who nodded and went outside. "See you then. Let's have dinner someday.", she said to Jeon's and caressed Jungkook's head. Mrs Jeon smiled and nodded. "I will call you.", Eunwoo said and Jungkook nodded and they bid good bye to Eunwoo and family before going to their car.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.7K 29
γ€Š COMPLETED 》 a college life story.. a group of friends.. a mature couple a silly couple a bickering duo best friends love... let's find out more...
7.3K 195 39
Taekook ff Top Kook Bottom Tae Boy x Boy Warnings - crack - fluff - abuse - mature contents - broken - rape - sad - Bl
11.4K 618 6
{ 𝓐 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } Just a clichΓ© arranged marriage au, where two broken souls find their peace in each other. Top Taehyung β†Ÿ Bottom Jungko...
211K 8.5K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...