Transformers: Rise of The All...

Galing kay PharaohsGirl2000

In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertr... Higit pa

Chapter 1: A Desperate Measure
Chapter 2. A Daring Rescue
Chapter 3. Optimus Prime
Chapter 4. Uncle Jackie
Chapter 5. Not quite right...
Chapter 6. She isn't Human
Chapter 7. definitely not human!
Chapter 8: Healing
Chapter 9: More than you realise
Chaper 10: Megatron
Chapter 11. Its Time
Special Announcement
Chapter 12. Getting around the bend
Writers Block

Chapter 13: Closer and Closer

100 4 0
Galing kay PharaohsGirl2000

Energy blasts resounded back and forth as the Autobots valiantly engaged the invading Decepticons, determined to recover another Iacon relic and prevent it from falling into Megatron's hands. Phase, Ratchet, and Raf remained back, working tirelessly to gain insight into the relic's contents. Their efforts were critical, as understanding the relic's significance could provide a strategic advantage in the battle.

"Ok, Arcee, are you close to the case?" Phase inquired, her voice reflecting the urgency of their mission. Arcee, with Smokescreen as her vigilant protector, cautiously approached the case. Smokescreen, drawing from his deep knowledge of relics obtained from his time with Alpha Trion, was well-suited to accompany Arcee, given Optimus's unavailability. "Just be careful, Arcee. If it's what I think it is, one wrong move is going to blow half the planet, and us, sky high," Smokescreen warned, firing at two Vehicons. Arcee, resolute but cautious, carefully placed her hands on the casing and sought confirmation from Phase before proceeding. "Ok, before I open it up, Phase, can you or Ratchet get a reading?" Arcee asked, concerned about triggering a potential detonation. Phase, analyzing the energy signature, advised, "Well, judging by the energy signature, it's got quite a kick. It might be an energon harvester or a spark extractor. Proceed with caution. Smokescreen, be ready to grab her and run for cover. All of you need to be ready to run," Phase instructed carefully, emphasising the need for caution. As Arcee carefully opened the pod, inside was a small object resembling a microchip, unlike anything even Optimus had seen from his time in the archives.

"Phase, what is this? I don't remember there being an Iacon relic like this," Smokescreen asked, his concern evident. Urgently, Optimus called for a ground bridge to evacuate the injured Bulkhead and the low-on-energon Bumblebee. "Ratchet, prepare a ground bridge immediately! We need to get out of here as quickly as possible!" Optimus instructed, aware of the pressing need to depart. "It's a data storage module! Bring it back, and I'll decrypt it, but do not let the cons get it! It's got encrypted data recordings about Alpha Trion's studies among the scientific community, including weapons of mass destruction and coordinates to the next All Spark piece! With that, Megatron could replicate some baaaad shit!" Phase warned, her urgency palpable. Smokescreen nodded, cleared the commlink, and continued to cover Arcee as she sealed the pod and ran for it. "I HAVE IT! LET'S GO!" she shouted as the ground bridge opened in its typical green and blue vortex of light. Optimus and Bumblebee assisted in getting Bulkhead through, and the ground bridge closed behind them as Vehicons attempted to follow.

It was a small victory, but a victory nonetheless for the Autobots. They had secured valuable data and potentially unlocked a path to locating a piece of the All Spark.

"Wow! That was cutting it close! Hey Bulk, are you good?" Smokescreen asked, stretching and cracking his neck. "What a workout! That was actually kind of fun," he chuckled. "You consider this to be fun?" Phase asked, bemused. "My idea of fun is a bottle of beer, a table of tools, and an engine while working to Nashville classics. But I guess some action is nice every now and again," she shrugged, "you guys alright, though? You looked like you took a pretty hard hit out there." Optimus could only nod, unsure of how else to answer, though as always spoke in that slow, calm demeanour, "yes we are fine. do not concern yourself with us, Phasefeather. we will regenerate, " he assured, making sure Bumblebee was ok. She couldn't really argue or push for more. It didn't matter at the moment. “Alright then....now... let me see it," she extended out a hand as Arcee opened the relic container again. Phase carefully scooped up the microchip, the device shrinking down to a size more suitable for her, while Optimus set Bulkhead down at medbay, and Bee took a break with some energon in hand to recharge.

"Can you decrypt it?" Ratchet asked Phase, standing by the control panel. "Of course I can. Only I can read it anyway," she stated as her long, slender tail emerged from under her clothes. It swayed back and forth as she plugged the microchip onto the control panel, then stabbed her tail into the same slot. The screen changed from green to blue, displaying walls of Cybertronian texts. Phase carefully read through every line and letter of the alien language, typing away on the control panel. "Hmmm... interesting. Some of these weapons are like... world war threat type stuff. Why would Alpha Trion have needed these?" she asked, musing over the contents. "Then again... he made a walking nuke with claws. Can't say I'm exactly child-friendly, let alone eco-friendly," she joked, realising the poor taste, “sorry ... .that wasn't funny. But on the bright side, that fight wasn't for nothing. I got coordinates!" she smiled, unplugging her tail from the panel as it slithered back under her clothes, hidden from view.

"The problem is, it's pretty high off the ground. Low oxygen, so no humans this time. Miko," she side-eyed Miko, who crossed her arms and looked away. "I mean it, Miko. No humans this time. No sneaking after me," she scolded. "Yeah, sorry, but this is a robot mission only," Smokescreen grinned but was swiftly shut down. "Sorry, Smokey, but I'm going alone," Phase sighed. "Like I said, it's way off the ground, steep cliffs, unstable terrain. There's nowhere for you guys to safely walk. Arcee may be able to do it, but even that's a stretch," she sighed, crossing her arms.

"But you can't go up there on your own. The cons are looking for you!" Smokescreen whined. "And your uncle would kill us if you went alone," he argued. At that moment, Wheeljack arrived back with a few spare parts. "I'm actually fine letting her go," the Wrecker started. "She's been handling pretty well. Emotional stability has improved. She's gotten a good hold over her powers. I think she's in the clear." He set down an engine piece from his ship, leaving a puddle of grease on the table, which earned an annoyed scoff from Ratchet. "Wheeljack, get that thing off my table! It's making a mess!" the medic shouted, more than ready to become a Decepticon for a moment if Wheeljack tested his patience.

"Take it easy, you two," Arcee commented, her voice cutting through the tension. "Try not to kill each other just yet. Are you sure you wanna head up on your own?" Phase nodded at Arcee, hopping down from the control panel and swiftly moving to pack the necessary equipment. "Yes, I'm sure. You guys are going to get damaged up there for sure. Besides, I'm not entirely alone. I have guiding voices," she explained, acknowledging Alpha Trion's spirit as he watched the whole interaction.

"Hey, Uncle Jackie? Where are the harnesses and belays? I could've sworn I packed those from my house," she asked, tying her hair back as she opened one of the three boxes of equipment she had brought with her. She didn't need much, just a few essentials that she had gathered over the years. "The stuff from our camp trip when you were 15? I didn't think you still had it," Wheeljack admitted, surprised. "Yeah, I kept it. I barely use any of it anymore, but I kept it. I'll take it with me to climb safely. I've got claws, but even I would need something to fall back on if things go wrong," she explained. Her smaller size made her more susceptible to damage or worse, so she needed the gear to navigate more easily.

She rummaged through her things, finding her pearlock and harness, but unable to find much else. "Hmmm... it's all probably back at the house. I'll make a stop there then -" Smokescreen stopped her, pulling a final bag out of the compartment in his chest. "Oh, wait, my bad. I thought I felt something moving around in my trunk," he chuckled nervously. Phase opened the duffle bag and was pleased to find the rest of her rock climbing gear. "Hey, thanks, Smokey! This is everything I needed," she smiled. She packed only the essentials into a backpack, and Wheeljack helped her up onto the bench. "Alright, kid, I've connected your phone to the comms system so we can keep in touch until we can at least get you connected," he sighed. "No need, Ratchet figured it out already. My comm link is operational," she assured her uncle, giving him a thumbs up. With the reassurance, she was ready to embark on her journey.

Ratchet activated the ground bridge for Phase, everyone watching intently as she slung her backpack over her shoulders and made her way to the swirling green and blue vortex. "I'll keep in touch with you all as I go. The moment something goes wrong, have a ground bridge ready for me," she instructed, her voice filled with determination, and Ratchet nodded in response. “You come back safely now, ya hear?" Wheeljack urged, crossing his arms. "Can't promise that, uncle, but I'll try," she assured him. With a nod, she then turned to the ground bridge, gripped the straps of her backpack, and ran for it. As she ran into the open, waiting vortex, in a flash, her surroundings changed from the Autobot base to a pine forest, surrounded by hilly terrain and splitting streams. She was in Canada, her sensors detecting the signal of the All Spark fragment at the top of the mountain.

She started with her equipment, getting her harness on and securing it so it fit snug around her thighs and hips. She attached the clip, tying off the thick rope, and began her ascent. For every few metres, she'd insert a new hook, connecting a pearlock and feeding through the rope, slowly making her way higher and higher. There were plenty of paths around, but none took her to where she needed to be. Plus, this route meant she was less likely to run into humans, so she stayed quiet and kept climbing. Along her way up, she had multiple slips and even fell off at least twice, her equipment catching her both times, but every time her heart rate went up as her brain took a moment to process she wasn't going to fall to her death. The second time she fell, the rope snared in the hook, and she dangled for a minute or two while she caught her breath. "Geez, I need to start climbing more often," she muttered to herself, steadying her breathing and getting back to the climb.

Finally, she made it up to a secure ledge and belted into the rock a final hook and pearlock before disconnecting altogether, but keeping the harness on in case she needed to get down quickly. Temperatures were already cold in Canada, but the already freezing wind quickly dropped to icy due to how far up she was. She needed to get this done quickly before her sensors got to the blue zone. The bots would be able to stand this cold much longer compared to her, while her smaller size meant she got colder much more quickly, so she needed to be fast.

Phase meticulously adapted her appearance to blend into the harsh winter environment, modifying her form to ensure her attire was suitable for potential human encounters. The frigid climate demanded a dramatic change, prompting Phase to replace her shorts and corset with thick, cotton tights, but kept her talons out so  she could walk the ice and climb a little easier, and a robust jacket to shield herself from the biting cold. Fully equipped for the treacherous conditions, she ventured forth, her sensors scanning the area and honing in on a peculiar energy signal emanating from a higher vantage point.

Grateful for the absence of her fellow bots, Phase continued on the perilous path, she uses the claws of her feet, allowing her to anchor herself in the snow and ice. Her avian design, complete with razor-sharp talons, proved to be invaluable as she ascended to a precarious ledge, only to be startled by the sight of Starscream. Unsure of his intentions, Phase observed him from her concealed position, her wariness growing as he seemed to conceal his energon reserves. As she cautiously advanced toward the energy signal, a disquieting buzz reverberated through her head, intensifying into a crippling headache upon nearing Starscream. The voices she heard urged her to flee, their warnings amplified by a sinister and chilling undertone. Her gaze fell upon a piece of dark energon in Starscream's grasp, prompting questions about his motives and the inexplicable allure of such dangerous energy.

Before she could make sense of the situation, Starscream detected her presence and swiftly seized her, prompting Phase to protest vehemently, “ah ah ah. Where do you think you're going?” Starscream snickered, as Phase squirmed and kicked and screamed, demanding,"LET ME GO! OH, JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I GET LOOSE! YOU'RE A DEAD CON WALKING!”. Despite her efforts to escape his grasp, her threats were taken as empty, as Starscream believed she wouldn't dare waste such precious energy in a cold environment like this. She found herself ensnared, her struggles proving futile against his formidable strength, even wrapping her talons around his finger. As Starscream questioned her presence in the desolate terrain, his suspicion was tinged with a hint of fear, wary of an impending ambush by Autobots, “You're such an odd little thing. Truly. Now, why in the name of Primus are you out here on your own?” he peered around, wings flicked up in panic, “unless the Autobots are here ready to bush me!" In response, Phase came up with an idea, thinking maybe she can bluff her way out! "Yes, there's someone here with me now let me go before I scream and get their attention! And you get your ass kicked!" she warned, hoping to dissuade him from further confrontation. Yet, his curiosity was piqued by the possibility of an Iacon relic hidden in the cold expanse, igniting a newfound interest in the enigmatic secrets harboured within the wintry landscape. “Why are you up here? is there an iacon relic here, perhaps?" he snickered, "now that I want to see”

Phase carefully devises a plan to outsmart Starscream. She realises that if she can manipulate him into taking her to the All Spark, making him believe it's an Iacon relic that's booby-trapped, she could seize the All Spark piece and turn the tables on him. "Alright, fine! Yes, there is something here," she confirms, playing the part of the defenceless fool. Phase understands that while Knockout and Megatron may not fall for this ploy due to their familiarity with her deceitful nature, Starscream, being gullible and driven by his desires, would be more susceptible to manipulation. Starscream, intrigued, thinks he may have stumbled upon a significant discovery. "Oh really?" he asks, completely buying into Phase's act. She continues to weave her web of deception, fabricating a story about the dangers surrounding this supposed relic. “It's booby-trapped, though. Dangerous enough that we brought our demolition expert Wheeljack to disarm any explosives. You know how Alpha Trion is, going to all means necessary to protect a relic”. She cleverly adds the element of Alpha Trion's uncompromising measures to protect Autobot property, knowing it would appeal to Starscream's ambition. He falls for her words hook, line, and sinker, just as she anticipated.

As Starscream leans closer to her, speaking in a low and threatening tone, Phase maintains her act, feigning compliance to avoid arousing any suspicion. He demands that she take him to the relic, using the threat of harm to her Autobot friends as leverage. "Take me to this relic. I am not alone either. Take me to the relic, and I'll spare your Autobot friends," he sneers. Phase, still playing her part, asks, "And if I don't?" She adopts a rebellious stance, ensuring Starscream doesn't catch onto her true intentions. “If you don't, I will shatter the sparks of your comrades, starting with your dear uncle, then your dearest partner Smokescreen. And I'll make you watch as I do it.” The mere thought of Starscream targeting Smokescreen's spark chamber terrifies Phase, even though Smokescreen isn't actually present. Fearing for her loved ones, she nods, pretending to comply. "Ok, I'll take you to the relic... I'll comply," she says, masking her true determination and resolve with a facade of submission.

Starscream carried Phase, and she realised that this part of their journey was more stable. She pondered whether bringing one of the Autobots would have been a better choice, considering that having an Autobot with her might have prevented the current situation. However, she also acknowledged that an Autobot could have been hurt protecting her in this hazardous environment. Starscream couldn't stay out in the cold for long, as frozen wings hinder a seeker's ability to fly. Despite this, his act of carrying Phase provided her with some warmth, allowing her to conserve energy and build up warmth in preparation for the impending struggle.

Phase made a daring decision to play a dangerous game, attempting to manipulate Starscream and sway his allegiance by pouring poison into his ear. Although an ally gained through manipulation might be unpredictable, Phase believed in doing what she perceived as the right thing and genuinely thought that Starscream could be good. She even considered the possibility of them becoming friends if they truly understood each other. She recognized the necessity of resorting to questionable methods at times, using her systems to assess probabilities within a situation and make the best decisions. Every word she heard provided her with more information, and she remained vigilant and receptive.

In an unexpected move, Phase confronted Starscream, starting small and trying to feign innocent curiosity, "Why do you work for him?" Shs asks, catching Starscream off guard, "Pardon?" Starscream asked, optics momentarily shifting to look at her before looming to see the path ahead of him again to avoid hazards. "Why do you work for Megatron? It's clear he doesn't respect you, let alone even like you! I've seen those cracks in your armour...he beats you, doesn't he?" she asked, trying to be understanding but cunning with every word she spoke. "...what do you know, child? You don't know me. I am air commander, Starscream! I am the obvious choice for Lord Megatrons 2nd in command!" He argued, getting angry as he brought his free hand to his chest. "Does he realise that, though? Sure, fear keeps your soldiers in line, but...it only helps for so long before a soldier snaps. Gold can only bend so much before even it breaks. And....if you ask me...? It seems like you broke a long time ago."

Starscream stopped...he was...honestly surprised someone understood him..... "You....understand me? You believe me?" he asks, mouth slightly slack with disbelief, "you truly believe how abusive that brute can be?" his voice sounded... sad. Phase could hear it, and it made her heart ache for this soul. "I believe he hurt you... and I'm sorry..." she responded, gently caressing his hand with her much smaller hand, "What're you sorry for?" Starscream asked, still wary but listening nonetheless. He seemed receptive to her words, "I'm sorry no one believed you. that... no one saved you..." she responded, staring up at him with wide, doe-like eyes. Starscream was....he wasn't sure how to feel. He almost felt sorry for her... "and...I'm sorry for the prejudice you faced in your past life on Cybertron. even you didn't deserve that. You may be small, but you are formidable. You have a way with words even" a small smile made its way on his face. Although Phase wished they could be friends, she remained aware of Starscream's treacherous nature and the likelihood that he would betray her if necessary.

Their conversation led them to an icy cave, just large enough for Starscream to enter. He set Phase down, “if you make one wrong move, I will shoot you. Now take me to the relic” he warned with a sneer.
Phase followed the signal to locate the all-spark piece, planning to use it to neutralise Starscream and make her escape. So much for the likelihood of friendship.

As Phase cautiously made her way through the icy cave, she remained alert, scanning her surroundings for any potential threats. Starscream's callous remarks didn't escape her, but she focused on the task at hand. As she caught sight of the pod, Starscream urged her to proceed, emphasising that he wouldn't take any risks and instructing her to open it herself.

Approaching the relic pod with caution, Phase's tail emerged from beneath her clothes, a subtle sign of her readiness and concentration. The pod, encased in ice, presented a challenge, but Phase remained composed, preparing to extract the relic inside. Starscream's impatience was palpable as he observed her every move, his demeanour reflecting a mix of anticipation and scepticism.

With a quick, precise motion, Phase managed to open the relic pod. Shielding the contents from Starscream's view, she took a moment to assess the relic. Starscream's demand for information echoed in the cavern, and Phase knew she had to tread carefully. As she turned to face him, holding the relic close, she prepared to reveal its nature, aware that her response would influence the outcome of this precarious situation.

As Starscream leaned in to inspect the relic, Phase's demeanour shifted. With a low growl, she tightly clenched her jaw, bracing herself for the imminent confrontation. Suddenly, a surge of intense energy emanated from Phase, violently propelling Starscream backward and causing the cave to tremble. The stalactites quivered before settling once more. In Phase's hand was a fragment of the All Spark. Starscream's reaction was immediate and furious, his voice echoing through the cavern, seething with anger and betrayal. “You….YOU LITTLE FILTHY LIAR YOU TRICKED ME!” Starscream hissed.

Defiant and resolute, Phase stood her ground, “yes I tricked you, but I didn't lie to you! I do believe you can do better Starscream! When you are ready to join the Autobots, I'll be waiting for you!” As the All Spark piece resonated with her, she transformed, her body engulfed in a radiant glow, and Starscream was forced to shield his optics from the brilliance. When he dared to look again, he was confronted by a remarkable transformation - Phase had become a harpy, her appearance exuding an otherworldly magnificence. With long, elegant tail feathers that made the train of a skirt, and powerful wings and a fierce presence that could cut trees and make giants tremble. She swiftly fled the cave, leaving Starscream reeling with frustration and determination to capture her.

As Starscream pursued Phase, she urgently contacted the Autobots, “guys?! Can you hear me?! I need a ground bridge!” she begged, Starscream on her tail. Ratchet, with a sense of urgency, worked to pinpoint Phase's location, but the situation was fraught with peril. Phase skillfully evades Starscream's attacks, showcasing her agility and resourcefulness. In a daring move, she used her razor-sharp talons to disable one of Starscream's thrusters, causing him to plummet. Seizing the opportunity, Phase soared toward the awaiting ground bridge, vanishing within its shimmering gateway.

On the other side, the Autobots watched with a mix of anticipation and concern. As Phase materialised, she swooped in like a bird in panic, gliding over the ground before soaring up and out of the way to the ceiling of the missile silo, then dived, landing with a hard thud upon the railing of the upper deck. The Autobots enveloped her, relieved and eager to ensure her well-being, but also questioned what they were seeing! “Phase you ok?” “What happened out there?” “Did Starscream hurt you?” The questions just kept coming, but her head was spinning, her audial processors were ringing, and in a likely moment of weakness or exhaustion, she collapsed to the ground. She was enveloped in darkness…once again….

Phase was welcomed back to the comforting light of the 13 Primes courtroom. Alpha Trion assisted her as she sat up, offering support with his palm against her back. "Good work, Phasefeather. One down, two to go," he commended her with a smile, carefully lifting her up. "Indeed, you did well..." Primus spoke up, acknowledging her progress. "Every day, you grow stronger. Soon, you will be back to full strength, strong enough to revive Cybertron," he said, reclining in his throne as Alpha Trion placed Phase on the armrest.

"Can it truly be done?" Phase asked, flapping her wings and perching on Primus's shoulder as he nodded. "Yes, it can be done. It will take time and a lot of energy and a sacrifice," he admitted, gently caressing her under the chin. "Are you prepared to give up the lives you lived for Cybertron to rise again?" he inquired, observing her with weary eyes. After careful consideration, she nodded, expressing her understanding and commitment. "Yes... I always knew I had to live just to die. That much hasn't changed. But I will do as I am supposed to," she promised, hopping onto his hand as he raised it to his shoulder, giving her a closer look.

"My little songbird, you are doing well... and you are getting close to our ultimate goal. Soon enough, you'll fly among the stars and sing with the spirits of what was. For now, our time has come to an end... your friends are worried for you. It's time you head back," he smiled, gently placing her back on the ground. As she passed by the Primes standing by the entry, Phase assured them, "I'll get the remaining pieces of the All Spark, and when I do, I will revive Cybertron! That's a promise!"

Turning back to Primus one last time, she received a warm smile. "I know you will, my little herald. Take care of yourself," his voice faded to echoes in the void as Phase felt herself slowly coming back to consciousness, facing the daunting silence.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.9K 569 16
This is a story about how Arcee, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen turn human and how they get through challenges. But Megatron uses the relic on some of th...
657 41 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
12K 390 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
2.6K 140 11
The war started many millennials ago. Autobots were losing the war as Megatron the mighty leader of Decepticons was winning it. The hope for survival...