Jimin Protectors

Oleh Memetype

The Fragile Kid who lost every thing and got abused by his uncle ,is the life going to show some mercy on hi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Jimin ๐Ÿฅบ
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 58
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Not An Update
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Author's Note
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
The second book announcement

Chapter 60

432 25 4
Oleh Memetype

Author's POV : 

IU gently guided Jimin to his hospital bed, her voice filled with tenderness. 

IU : "Baby, you need to eat first and then rest, okay?" She led him to lie down, and he followed her silently, his eyes reflecting a mix of exhaustion and vulnerability.

Jimin's voice quivered as he called out to her, a hint of longing in his words, 

Jimin : "Mom..." IU immediately sat beside him, pulling him into a comforting embrace, her hand softly caressing his cheek. She felt a pang of pain every time she looked at him, fighting against the haunting thoughts of what he had endured.

With a soft tone, Jimin began to question her, his words laced with confusion and concern. Jimin : "Mom, why does Dad have marks on his wrists? Like mine... I was tied up for two days, but he was out there, searching for me... right? So why does he have these marks too?" IU's heart sank, caught off guard by his inquiry. She struggled to find the right words to ease his worries.

IU took a deep breath, mustering her strength, and gently pulled Jimin to sit up, meeting his gaze. 

IU : "He was indeed desperately searching for you, my love. But sometimes, things happen... unexpected things. You need to focus on taking care of yourself now." She tried her best to shield him from the harsh reality, not wanting to burden him any further.

Jimin's gaze remained fixed on the ground, his face devoid of any emotion, waiting for her response. IU could feel the weight of his expectations, the need for answers that she couldn't easily provide.

IU's voice trembled as she continued, her words filled with a mix of sorrow and pain. 

IU : "Right now, what's important is that you eat. Let's focus on that, okay?" She carefully lifted him onto her lap, holding him close, and started to feed him, hoping to initiate a conversation, to bridge the growing distance between them.

IU tried to break the silence, her voice filled with a hint of hope. 

IU :  "Did you like it?" she asked, her eyes searching for any sign of connection.

Jimin's response pierced through the air, his words laced with bitterness and pain. 

Jimin : "Did I have a say in it? It's just food. After starving for two days, it's supposed to erase the pain in my stomach, right?" His words hung in the air, leaving IU with a mixture of shock and terror. She desperately wished she could erase his suffering, to shield him from the harsh realities of the world.

IU's eyes brimmed with tears as she looked at Jimin, her heart shattered by his words. She understood that he was hurting, that his pain extended far beyond physical hunger. The weight of their shared experience weighed heavily upon her, and she vowed to do whatever it took to help him heal.

With a trembling voice, IU whispered, her words filled with a mother's love and helplessness, "i'm sorry baby .. i'm sorry i cannot erase all the pain you've endured. But I promise you, we will find a way to heal together. You are not alone in this. I love you more than words can express, and I will do everything in my power to make things right."

Jimin didn't hug her back, and he didn't fight to get any answers. All the emotions seemed to have vanished. Now that Yoongi was healing and out of danger, Jimin was forced to confront his own reality—the fact that his uncle had put him through such unimaginable torment. The weight of it all made him want to shut out the voices around him, to numb every emotion in his heart. It was becoming too much for him to bear.

***

Yoongi's Room .. 

Jungkook stood by Yoongi's bedside, watching his hyung sleep peacefully, albeit under the influence of strong medication. His gaze fell upon Yoongi's wrists, where the visible wounds from their earlier confrontation were still evident. Guilt washed over Jungkook, consuming him for what he had done to his beloved hyung. However, in that moment, they had no choice. Jimin's life was at stake, and they had to protect him at all costs.

As memories flooded Jungkook's mind, he recalled Yoongi's transformation. From a young age, Yoongi had always been the kindest among them, the most compassionate and gentle soul. But when Noona left him, a darkness consumed him, turning him into the cold and ruthless person Jungkook had grown up with. They had become accustomed to this strong version of Yoongi, the one who always knew what he was doing, who planned and acted with precision. However, when Jimin entered their lives, a different side of Yoongi emerged—the soft and vulnerable Yoongi they once knew. This version of Yoongi often let his emotions guide him, making impulsive and irrational decisions when it came to Jimin or Noona.

Jungkook had almost forgotten that the gentle version of Yoongi still existed—a version he loved just as much. But sometimes, that gentle side needed a counterbalance, someone who could think rationally and objectively, someone who could knock some sense into Yoongi's chaotic emotions.

Suddenly, Yoongi's peaceful slumber was disrupted by a nightmare, his voice filled with anguish.

Yoongi: "NOOO... JIMIN!"

Jungkook's heart raced, and he quickly approached his hyung, trying to calm him down.

Jungkook: "Hey, hyung, calm down. Everything is okay. Jimin is safe. It was just a nightmare."

He gently reached out, his trembling fingers brushing against Yoongi's sweaty cheek.

Yoongi's breath was heavy, and his eyes fluttered open, searching for reassurance.

Yoongi: "Take me to him, Kookie. I need to see him, please."

Jungkook knew that Yoongi couldn't move just yet, but he understood the desperation in his hyung's voice.

Jungkook: "You can't move right now, hyung, but I'll check if Jimin is awake. I'll bring him to you, okay?"

Yoongi nodded weakly, his eyes filled with a mixture of fear and longing.

Everyone had left for their homes to rest and gather some essentials, leaving Jungkook with Yoongi and IU with Jimin 

****

Yoongi's voice trembled as he spoke, his words laced with vulnerability and longing.

Yoongi: "Jungkook, babe... Can you both leave me alone with Jimin for a while? I need some time alone with him."

IU approached Yoongi and placed a tender kiss on his forehead before responding.

IU: "Of course,  love. We'll be in the next room. Just call me if you need anything, okay?"

Yoongi nodded silently, his eyes filled with a mix of emotions. As Jungkook and IU left the room, Yoongi turned his attention to Jimin, who was sitting quietly at the end of his bed, his gaze fixed on the ground.

Yoongi's voice was gentle yet filled with concern as he spoke to his son.

Yoongi: "Baby, look at me and come here." Yoongi patted the space beside him, urging Jimin to join him.

Jimin slowly raised his head, meeting Yoongi's gaze, and obediently moved closer to him.

Yoongi: "Did you sleep well?" Jimin simply nodded in response.

Yoongi : " hey talk to me what is going on with you little one " Yoongi's voice softened as he reached out to touch Jimin's cheek, but Jimin flinched away, a flicker of fear crossing his face. 

Jimin : " i'm sorry , i didn't mean too .. " This reaction pained Yoongi deeply , Jimin lost this attitude long ago , what happened to him .

Yoongi: "Baby, you don't need to be sorry. Look at me, it's just me, your dad. You are safe with me... Do you remember?" Yoongi tried to raise his injured arm to cradle Jimin's cheek, but the pain made him hesitate, though he didn't back down.

Jimin's voice was filled with a sense of despair as he spoke, devoid of tears or anger, his words cutting through Yoongi's heart like a knife.

Jimin: "I know, Dad. My mind tells me that, but... I feel like I'm meant to be the cursed kid, someone who doesn't deserve to feel safe. My body just can't believe it anymore. Even when I let my guard down, I find myself plunged into the darkest nightmares again."

Yoongi's heart shattered hearing Jimin's words, his agony and anger brewing within him.

Yoongi: "Jimin, he's already gone. This time, you are safe. No one will ever hurt you again." Jimin looked at him with empty eyes, the weight of his past trauma evident.

Jimin: "What if something happens again, Dad? I'm just curious... What makes my body so appealing to them? Am I really the slut they claim I am? Should I just give in and do what they want? Is that my purpose in life? Should I...?"

Jimin's sentence was abruptly interrupted by a sharp slap across his right cheek, causing his eyes to widen in shock.

Yoongi's voice was filled with both pain and determination.

Yoongi: "You will never, ever say that again. You are not a slut, and those fuckers and their friends are wrong. You will never have to go through that again. You are going to trust me."

Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes as he crumbled under the weight of his pain and Yoongi's strong words.

Jimin: "But... but they... They were about to... to do it to me, Dad. Both of them... Not just one. I was there, tied up in that chair for two days, unable to move, just screaming until my voice gave out. They found pleasure in my suffering. They didn't feed me or give me water. He tortured me the entire time until exhaustion took over him. I thought I would die there, alone, before you found me... If you were even looking for me. I thought you would never come, Dad. I don't want to feel this pain again. I just want to die. Let me die, and all of this will stop."

Yoongi's heart shattered into a million pieces as he pulled Jimin into a tight, protective embrace.

Yoongi: "It will pass, baby. You will be okay. I promise."

Jimin straddled Yoongi's lap, burying his face in the crook of his neck, his body trembling with sobs. Yoongi held him tightly, his arms a shield against the pain, his heart breaking with every tear that fell.

Jimin's voice quivered as he continued, his words filled with a desperate plea.

Jimin: "You need to be sure this time, Dad. Don't let him take me again. You have to guarantee my safety. I want to believe it this time and not find myself trapped in the same nightmare once more. Please, don't let him take me again."

Jimin's fists pounded against Yoongi's injured shoulder in a haze of pain and confusion. Yoongi, though hurting physically, didn't stop him. He understood that Jimin needed an outlet for his anguish, a way to release the pent-up emotions that had consumed him and he was taking his punishment for letting this happen to his son.

Jimin's cries began to subside, his body gradually relaxing in Yoongi's warm embrace. He clung to his father, finding solace in his strength and the unconditional love that radiated from him.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi, his tear-stained face mirroring a mixture of exhaustion and apprehension.

Jimin: "Can I really find peace, Dad? Can I learn to trust again and reclaim my life?"

Yoongi gently brushed away the remnants of tears from Jimin's cheeks, his voice filled with unwavering conviction.

but before Yoongi can reply to him 

Jimin : " DAD YOU ARE BLEEDING ...."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.9K 1.6K 18
[ ๐Ÿ† ๐…๐„๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ] [BTS OT7 Hurtfic} The members are forced to accept an 8th member into the group. This new member will now be their bandmate...
1.6M 62.1K 50
A boy who needs help and only a possessive mafia can only help him. Cover credits to unbelievable: aisyx__
373K 17K 43
What happens when Taehyung, the most naive being is being bullied harshly by his university... just for being gay? And Jungkook, his crush, being the...