The Rawals Brides- from my no...

By _arieswrts_

The Royal Rawals of Rajasthan who are very famous and known in the country. The Rawals have everything fame... More

AUTHOR NOTE, Character Aesthetics and Introduction (1)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (2)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (3)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (4)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (5)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (6)
The Rawal heirs
The Rawal Brides
Family Chart
Prologue
The Insult [part 1]
Pehli Rasoi and Reception [part 2]
hurt, new steps and tingly feelings [part 3]
Screaming Luxury
comfort, uneasiness and flirtings [Part 4]
Hurt, Yellings and Confused [part 5]
Realisation, too close, ignore game [part 6]
Found uh, closer, flirtings [part 7]
Honeymoon, Go away and The scar [part 8]
Jealousy, First Kiss, Posessive [part 9]
KARTHIK'S PAST [part 10]
Update/ Note
Honeymoon week [part 11]
Heart to heart talk [part 12]
Atharv and dhara [part 13]
Puja Day [ part 14.1 ]
Puja Day [part 14.2]
Karwachauth [part 15]
Closeness and anniversary (1) [Part 16]
Anniversary drama (2) [part 16]
The truth revealed [Part 18]
The Good Day [Part 19]
The confession [Part 20]
Please Read🥹
A good day turning bad [Part 21]
Greed and Help!!!! [Part 22]
Two Rescued [Part 23]
Back To Home [Part 24]
A Long Night [Part 25]
Wild morning, Honeymoon, My Love [Part 26]
Past Grudges, Understandings and New country [Part 27]
New City and Fire [Part 28]
Steamy Night and happy moments [Part 29]
Atharv and Dhara [Part 30]
Epilogue
Important Notice

Atharv's Past [part 17]

7K 389 112
By _arieswrts_

Dhara's Pov:-

Tears are slipping from my eyes as I am making coffee for atharv in a hope he will drink it if he wakes up now. I was engulfed by a hug from both sides and saw drishti bhabhi and ananya hugging me to console me. I cried hard, "bhabhi what has happened to him, you have known me from 3 years please tell me something" we broke the hug and she wiped my tears, "dhara he was always a quiet guy, we thought its his nature but what ever happened last night says it all its something more, you need to find it dhara for him to heal" she said and I nodded ananya told her everything happened last night. 

"what did doctor said yesterday night" asked ananya, "he has been taking pills for his panic attacks and there's some bad memory that triggers the point and he gets panic attack, but he didn't get any in these two months....or....or maybe I failed as a responsible wife" I said cursing myself. "no bhabhi..eversince I have come into this house I have seen bhaiya he is normal around you and with you or else he has a gaurded aura with others, you didn't fail bhabhi you didn't"

I nodded and headed out as drishti bhabhi served breakfast as I started going to our room but was stopped by a irritating voice, "where the hell is that girl huh who accused my son for assault and filed a FIR against him" We all went towards living room and saw bua ji in anger. She maybe be around 50 years old but by her looks she didn't look a year older than 35, I remember mummy ji telling me she was a top class model during her 20s and dated a tonnes of guys in that time well was a player indeed thats why her son is like that too.

She looked at ananya and glared hard, "take the FIR back you whore" "mind your tongue bua ji its not a public area its my house and I wont tolerate you bad mouthing me here and I dare you to call me with these names again I wont hesitate to slap you, ananya kunal rawal isn't an easy target" ananya said woah thats the sway girl. "ananya dont talk to sadhna like that" said papaji why does he loves his sister so much. 

"what wrong did my wife said dad huh why should she apologise when naksh was the one to do wrong and I filed a FIR against him because he deserved it" kunal retorted, as ananya looked at him with heart eyes gurl you are whipped for your husband well I am too hehe, and bua ji fumed more in anger, "You know how much loss we faced because of it shares have declined since morning and many board members are appealing to remove naksh from his position" "kunal take the FIR back we dont want unnecessary media attention and its between family why involve outer world huh" papa ji said and kunal scoffed.

"no way thats my final decision" kunal said left to his room followed by ananya, "dont worry sadhna I will help you and you go and take rest in your room hmm we will talk later" papaji said and bua ji nodded and went upstairs I sighed and started helping drishti bhabhi to serve breakfast as ananya left with kunal. After helping her I took some breakfast for Atharv and went inside the room but saw bua ji coming out of the room with smirk and she wen towards her room, I hurriedly went inside the room and saw an empty bed where is atharv?

I locked the door and kept the plate on table and looked around for him, he wasn't in balcony, not in closet area, washroom yes he might be in washroom, I went inside the washroom and saw the heart breaking site, there he was sitting under the shower in a messy state, "ATHARV" I yelled his name and went towards him not caring that the shower is on. I crouched down to his level and tried to pull his face up from his knees, he was shivering and crying, "dont.....do....nt tou...ch me...dont I will...do an...ything....but no..t this....ple...ase it....feels....dirtyy...please....dont touch me" he blabbered shuttering hard please god help me I cant see my Atharv like this. 

"Atharv....atharv listen its me see its me your dhara see, look at me" he slowly raised his face and my heart clenched seeing his face, eyes swollen, red and tears streaming non stop. The Atharv Rawal who is known for his cold demeanor and composed man is sitting under the shower pouring his heart out. "dh...dha..ra" he said and I nodded "yes its me your dhara, calm down atharv nothing is going to happen" he suddenly pulled me in for hug making me land on his lap, he hid his face in the crook of my neck crying hard, "dh...dhara I,,,,I didn't do anything.....she she lied,,,,she..fo...rced me... and then ....later blamed me......believe me...please....I did...n't do any...thing"

he kept saying he didn't do anything, she lied, she forced, she blamed, she did dirty things, I somewhat understood what it is about but only atharv can give a clear answer of his own blabbering. He kept hugging me for long time, slowly he pulled back and looked at me with his red swollen eyes which still contained tears. I slowly got turned off the showers by reaching my hands to the knob beside him. "what happened atharv, what did bua ji did when she came into the room" he looked at me and then looked away, I cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me, "Atharv I believe you, whatever you will say I will only trust you" I said as I saw some emotions flicker in his eyes.

"Dhara....that woman came in room....and...and she touc..hed.....me sensually...on my face and....on...my neck but before... before she can...do further I got up and.....ran....inside the shower....I am stilll....still scared of what....sh...she did..back th..then" he said and I looked at him with shock bua ji did what. "I ....I know..yo...you will no..not believe but ..please..tru..st me I am not lying...please" he said with so much vulnerability, I couldn't hold in anymore and kissed his forehead, and with a calm expression and voice I said, "I believe you atharv whatever you say is the only truth for me, So please tell me from the start"

He looked down for some time collecting himself to tell me all about him, all about his past, "first let me explain about my behaviour of that night" he said and I nodded, he is talking about the night he was drunk and yelled at me and pushed me away. "that day in office that woman, bua... came and told non sense stuff about our marriage and told you will leave me because I...I am not manly and if she sees me happy she will try to manipulate you and you will trust her only as everyone trusts what a woman says that made me angry thats why I got drunk and yelled at you" I nodded, "but why did she say that what the main reason atharv" I asked

He looked at me and sighed, "it was started when I turned 15, that woman has been living with us for few months at that time because she had bad relations with her husband and in laws at that time, soumya was 11 back then and naksh was 14 he always created problems for me and one such day was the day after my 15th birthday"

----------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

[okay so I wont go in much detail just write it all in summary okay so it wont be boring plus it's a sensitive topic so I don't know if I will be able to describe it perfectly but I wrote it in such way it won't gain negative attention towards my writing]

Atharv, naksh and kunal were watching something on laptop, well you all can imagine what young teenage boys will watch on laptop when they are alone, porn yes they were watching porn. kunal was 13 so naksh called him too, atharv wasn't much interested but boys will be boys. They were watching when they heard a cough, they all looked up and gulped seeing sadhna rajput, standing infront of them, the lady was 35 years old but didn't look a year older than sweet 18 her skin flawless, and fire in her aura a top class model would fail in front of her. "What are you all doing??", "mom we didn't do anything it was atharv bhai yeah it was him" naksh said and looked at atharv with pleading look. 

"yes bua I turned it on and called them too" atharv said taking the blame on himself so that his younger ones wont get into trouble. Sadhna nodded and asked kunal and naksh to leave the room so that she can scold Atharv in personal. They left and it was just sadhna and atharv in the room, she sat on the bed near to him and held his hand and grazed her finger on his arm making him feel a little discomfort. "what were you watching atharv should I tell your dad about it" Atharv freaked out hearing his dad's name, "no no bua please dont tell dad please please I am sorry please" he said and sadhna smirked as she lingered her gaze all over atharv's figure.

"bade hogye ho tum hmm ladka Jawan horha hm am I right" atharv coughed "um maybe" he said and she smiled leaning more closer to him. "tonight come into my room you have to do something for me hm otherwise I will tell your dad about this thing" "yes yes bua I will do anything just dont tell dad" he said and closed the laptop and left the room.

At night he came to sadhna's room and sat on bed as sadhna said him to wait as she was in washroom. She came out in bathrobe, well atharv was like a son to him but still atharv was a teenage big boy so he decided to leave the room after seeing her bua in robe as he didn't want to make bad impression. but sadhna stopped him and made him sit on bed, "bua...you ..dress up I will come later" "no baby... you have to do one thing now" saying this she traced her fingers on his jaw and placed a kiss near his lips making atharv get up in panic, "what the hell bua...what are you trying to do"

He asked but sadhna just smirked, "atharv baby I will be clear to you I want you to give me pleasure which my dumb fuck husband cannot give me",  atharv was shocked not in million thoughts he would have thought about this "what nonsense bua...I am...I am going", "yes go go then I will tell bhaisa about your....porny stuff you were watching, you know then he will not leave you....maybe he can do worse...you want that?" "its.....its wrong bua you cannot do this to me...I will tell mom about it" 

But sadhna just laughed "do you think he will listen to anyone, he is my bhaisa and he loves me the most, he will only trust me and if I say your mom is cheating on him and or any other lie he will believe me do you want that" tears gather in atharv's eyes hearing the words from her mouth, he respected his bua when he heard she came back to her home because his in laws tried to disrespect his family and question her character but maybe they were right all along.

He just couldn't do anything, after all he knows everyone loves sadhna so much and his dad and mom always had bitter- sweet relation because of his mom, kavita's stubborn nature and bratness. "please dont do anything against my mom please" atharv said and sadhna smirked locking the door, "then just keep quiet and let me have my fun". After that day sadhna started assaulting him. [I am not writing in detail because everyone knows what is a sexual assault]

Days turned into months and its been 4 months she has been sexually abusing him, sometimes kunal would ask where he got those bruises, or reddish blue marks and he would just say he got hurt. He became more silent then he ever was, family members thought maybe teenage phasze but no one knew what was inside atharv's mind. After mustering up courage he went towards sadhna's room bursting the door open, "I wont take it anymore I will mom and dad everything about you" he said and sadhna just laughed as she held his hand tightly , "go ahead little boy, lets see who will believe you"

He turned around and saw dadi ji standing there, "whats going on here?", atharv had tears in his eyes as he got off from her clutch and ran to dadi and hugged her tightly "da...dadi she...she is not good...she has been assaulting me for months" atharv said as dadi's eyes widen in shock. "is...is it true sadhna" "no mummy he is lying,, he came to me one day saying he finds me sexy and wants to have a physcal relation with me", atharv was shocked at how shamless this woman could be, "YOU ARE LYING NO DADI TRUST ME SHE ASSAULTED ME AND TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE" 

"oh please you are just a teenage boy why would I do that to you, you are like a son to me, you came inside my room when I was in robe and tried to approach me, I told you its not right but you got angry and said you will see me" "no..no its a lie", "ATHARV RAWAL IS IT TRUE" a loud voice came behind them and they saw atharv's dad standing at the door. He came inside as atharv went towards him and dadi ji slowly locked the door so that no one can hear them.

"dad...she...is lying...she did wrong to me...she---" he was cut off when he was slapped by his dad, "not a word atharv rawal, sadhna tell me from start" she nodded and made up a story of how she caught him watching porn and masturbating and then he tried to sneak inside her room to see her naked and all the dirty talk he would say to her, Atharv just stood their speechless as his dad listened to the made up story she said. 

"atharv this wasn't expected from you, how could you, you are just 15 and this things" his father said looking at him with disappointment and atharv tried to speak when he held his hand up, "not a word now everyone's love has spolied you to this extent, I didn't know you would stoop so low, I have to look after you in my own way now" he said and left the room as atharv's body went numb, how could his own father didn't trust him, dadi ji went after her son to calm him as sadhna smirked and came towards him, "

"told ya he will listen to me only, haha you can go and tell anyone, even if you are just a mere teenager still society will trust what I will say as I am a woman and they will take my side only haha I had fun with you all these months but now I guess I wont so bad no worries but you were a good toy to me" saying this she pushed atharv out of the room and closed the door on his face.

Atharv's mind was mess, he thought of telling others about this sadhna's words had clouded his mind that no one will trust him, they will only trust her as she is woman. His dadi ji took his side as she knows her daughter but she still kept quiet because of family's reputaion. After 3 days his dad decided to sent him london for his further studies away from everyone to make him realise worth of family and to put some sense in his mind, he was sent to london all boys strict boarding school for 4 years. 

Nobody questioned his father's decision as everyone thought its good for him to study abroad for further future opportunities. He left the mansion and went to london, he didn't even come back during vacations to meet his family because sadhna was also there with her family. After that incident sadhna made ammends with her husband and went back. Atharv sometimes talked to his brothers, dadji and mom when he was in london but didn't talk to his dad or dadi.

After years of studies and hard work he built his own company as he didn't wanted anything from his father, he hates him for not trusting him and not giving him chance to explain, later he made ammends with his dadi because she is old and she couldn't do anything at that time. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Atharv pov:-

"thats why I hate it when some one touches me and if its a girl I end up yelling at them, I never wanted to get married because of this, I thought I couldn't give anyone happiness because of this but you came in my life like a ray of sunshine, I tried to ignore you too so that you will leave me but you didn't give up on me, on us and thankyou for that" I said, as I noticed tears in dhara's eyes, she was crying too along with me. 

But she suddenly stood up from my lap making me nervous, does she hate me too, will she leave me now, she went out of washroom leaving me alone, she believed me but she hates me now...she hates me. no no dhara please dont leave me. I sat there in washroom for sometime when I was engulfed in a hug, I looked up and saw it was dhara she was hugging me, didn't she leave me? "you are so strong atharv... I am proud of you... you endured so much I can't even imagine"

She made me stand and wiped my tears, "no more crying okay you wont be scared of her she can't do anything I am with you understood" "you dont hate me?" i asked as got confuse, "why would I hate you" "I was sexually assaulted aren't you disgusted by me" her eyes soften as she hugged me wrapping her arms around my neck, i hugged her back, "I dont feel disgusted by you atharv, I feel proud of you, you endured so much and still here you are standing tall with immense confident, yourself made company is in the top 10 best publishing companies, thousands of girls swoon over you but you are mine, what else I can wish for, you are the best man anyone could have so please dont ever think this" 

She said breaking the hug, "now change okay otherwise you will catch cold" I nodded and she gave me my clothes as she went inside the closet to change her clothes. After changing we were sitting on bed as maid brought us food, she left and dhara started feeding me as I looked at her with lovable gaze she noticed it and her cheeks started getting red, "you also eat" "I will eat later" she said but I ended up making her eat too.

After eating we were on bed in each others arm as my head was on her chest she was caressing my hair, "why did you leave me in the washroom dhara, where dif=d you go" I asked looking up at her, "I went to find that whore" she said as I sensed anger in her voice, "why?" "to give her a piece of my mind" "what... did you do? did you tell everyone in the house" I sked sitting up as she sat too, "I slapped her infront of whole family" I gasped, "what you shouldn;t have done that dhara now everyone will know it and then--"

"and then what let everyone know we will twll together and she will pay for what she did" she said but I shook my head, "no one will trust me dhara, she is a woman everyone will trust her" "I trusted you atharv" "because you are my wife you kn..now me they dont" "then let everyone know you and I told you atharv dont be scared of her she will be punished for what she did to you" she said but I didn't say anything, no one will trust me over her.

I made her lay down and I placed my chest on her head as she again started caressing my hair, making me sigh in peace, she trusts me and is with me and now I want nothing.

------------------------------------------------------

Drishti Pov:-

After last night activities I am little weak in my knees and my thighs are sore, he went all feral on me damn but am I complaining, hell no. I blushed as last night glimpses came running to my mind but my thoughts broke as ananya teased me, "hmm bhabhi you are blushing looks like something happened" "ah no no its just its hot" "who is hot" she asked and I said karthik making me blush again as she laughed.

We all were sitting in the living room as we were chatting among ourselves, when I saw dhara coming towards living room in anger, what happen why is she wet, did atharv do something, why is she angry. But to our utter shock she came and slapped bua ji across her face hard making her stumble, "DHARA" papa ji yelled but she rasied her hands up.

"not today papa ji not today, this woman whom you trust so much and love her because she is your baby sister, she is just a whore who cannot be called as human" everyone gasped as dhara said that. "what are you talking about dhara" karthik asked as she replied, "do you know hwy atharv has to go london and live without his family for 9 years, why he is so quiet, why he didn't had any love interests or why he didn't wanted to get married, this woman, this filthy woman is reason for all the bad things happened in atharv's life"

"dhara dont say anything it was atharv only-- " papa ji tried to say but she stopped him, "you should have trusted your own son papa ji rather than trusting this whore" she said as bua ji tried to slap her but dhara held her hand and gave a tight slap to her again, I and ananya went towards her and tried to calm her down. "your time is over sadhna rajput, now atharv isn't alone I am with him and you will pay for what you did" she said and stormed off to her room.

As papaji tried to console bua ji, me, karthik, kunal and ananya exchanged glances like what the hell just happened. 

-----------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED.......

------------------------------------------------------

ATHRAV'S PAST IS OUT, I HOPE I DESCRIBED IT IN UNDERSTANDING WAY

WHAT WILL BE FAMILY'S REACTION AFTER KNOWING HOW SADHNA RAJPUT IS?

------------------------------------------------------

DO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

------------------------------------------------------

STORY WORD COUNT:-3940

TOTAL WORD COUNT:-3989

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.6K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
377K 11.8K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
10.1M 761K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
1.2M 71K 38
Was it her fate? To marry someone 13 years older than her? Sarisha Rawal was the girl who stomped in her town of Vardhgarh on her bare feet, explori...