Wild morning, Honeymoon, My Love [Part 26]

More than 3600 words so sit back and read comfortably

Drishti Pov:-

I stirred in my sleeps as I was disturbed by the sunrays hitting my face. I finally opened my eyes and saw myself in his arms, my safe place. his face is so angelic when he sleeps otherwise when he is awake he has his face as blank as my maths test papers when I was kid. I smiled and pecked his cheeks and then placed a small peck on his lips too.

Smiling to myself I slowly removed his arms from my waist and was about to get off the bed when I was pulled back in his arms. He snuggled his face in the crook of my neck and started placing soft kisses there making me feel ticklish due to his subtle beard.

"Stop Karthik it feels ticklish" I said as I giggled, I can feel him smiling against my skin as he intentionally rubbed his chin on collarbone making me feel ticklish and again I giggled. "stop Karthik it wrong to torture me early in the morning" I said and he looked up at me with his raised brows. 

"you are the one talking about wrong then isn't it wrong to take someone's advantage when they are sleeping" he said and hovered over me making me gulp. "wh..what are you.. talking about? who took your... advantage?" i asked trying sound as innocent as possible.

He just smirked and leaned closer to me making my breathe hitch, he still has the same effect on me as he is this close to me for the first time and I know this effect will always be there. "You just took my advantage by kissing me on my cheeks and lips" he said and I looked away.

"I am your lawfully wedded wife and I can kiss you whenever I want even when you are sleeping, moreover I just pecked you" I said and he smirked again. "fine then you should kiss me now when I am fully awake now" he said and I just grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him closer and placed my lips on his.

I am not shy to kiss my own husband and moreover its been 4 years that we are married now, 80% of shyness is gone between us. We kissed eachother passionately but he dominated me and was not eating my mouth. His hand slid inside my knee length satin nighty as be trailed his finger tips all over my thigh.

His hand cupped my womanhood making me shiver but I gasped when he suddenly slapped my clit, his lips found his way towards my chest as he slid my nighty a little off my shoulders. "Ahh Karthik.. ahh" I moaned as he sucked hard on my skin like his favourite candy. 

A loud moan escaped my lips when he suddenly inserted his one finger inside me, "Karthik.... not... now.... aahhh" I somehow tried to speak but ended up moaning loudly when he inserted his another finger inside me. "just enjoy for now my love and let me devour you" 

He said and started biting and sucking on my nipple like a small child sucking on his lollipop. I was a moaning mess as his fingers were doing his work down there and his lips were busy with another work. I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I am close, "Karthik.. I am about to.. aahh" I tried speaking but the pleasure was consuming me.

"come for me love" he said and I did as he said, I hit my orgasm, he removed his fingers and kissed me again. "I love you so much Drishti" He said and I smiled at him, "I love you too, I wanna bath now" I said and he nodded.

"it is a good way to start your day isn't it" he teased and I glared at him, "just because Kirti isn't sleeping with us these days otherwise forget about this" I said and he kissed my cheeks, "this is why I will be feasting upon you when ever I will get chance" he said and I just muttered pervert.

I got up and sat on bed and saw his member was hard as rock, "What about you, it seems painful, should I help you" I said and he just shrugged, "No it's okay you might be tired, Will take care of it when I will shower hmm now go" he said and I nodded as entered the washroom.