Past Grudges, Understandings and New country [Part 27]

Ananya's Pov:-

Whole dinner time he was silent and not like himself I bet everyone noticed it especially my mother in law as she was giving me questioning looks. What am I gonna tell her that I rejected your son's love for me and pushed him away that's why he is like this. 

After dinner he straight away went towards our room and I indulged myself with Kirti to clear off my mind. Almost about two hours later I entered our room and saw it was dark only my side table's lamp was on. I silently went towards closet area and changed my dress after taking a quick shower. 

I came outside and did my skin care and laid beside him, he was back facing me which made me sad as he always scooped me in his arms whenever we slept. Sighing sadly I too turned on other side and back faced him, I will make everything fine between us Kunal.

Sometime later, I was still in my thoughts when I felt his arm wrapping around my thin waist, which isn't that thin now how it used to be. Thanks to him only, he makes me eat a lot of food and also junk food, he says he wanna see me healthy and fit.

I smiled as he pulled me closer and said in his sleepy voice, "you are late today, where were you? I was waiting for you". "was busy with Kirti and making her sleep" I said and he hummed and snuggled into my neck. I was in his arms and I want to be in his arms forever, he is my comfort and I find peace in his arms.

Next morning, I woke up early and carefully came out of his hold and took a quick shower and wore a simple saree and went downstairs and did puja and rushed inside the kitchen. The cooks were shocked to see as Drishti bhabhi or Dhara bhabhi is the first one to come to the kitchen. 

I never made something special after my pehli rasoi just helped bhabhis to cook but today I wanna make something special, for Kunal. Kehte hai na mard ke dil ka rasta uske pet se hoke guzarta hai. I got to work and told the cooks not to help me just pass me the ingredients.

After half and hour Dhara bhabhi walked in and gasped, "aaj suraj kahan se nikla hai ki Ananya nashta bana rahi",she mocked me but I didn't mind it. "nothing just wanted to make Kunal's favourite dishes today by my own" I said directly as there is no point in hiding it.

"hmm hmm thats good today Kunal may over eat after knowing you made his favourite dishes" she said and I nodded. "should I help you with something" she said but I politely denied her. "No bhabhi tysm but I am almost done" I said and she nodded and proceeded to make fruit juice for Atharv bhai.

Everyone was seated at the dining table and I started serving the breakfast I made. "is there something special today Ananya beta?" Papa ji asked. "umm no I am just happy and felt like cooking for my family" I said and he nodded.

"but all the dishes are Kunal bhai's favourite seems like he made you happy last night" Soumya said forgetting elders are also sitting with us. I coughed and Kunal choked on his food. She is always like this all blunt not caring about others but these few days she was very silent but finally seeing her old self makes us feel good.

"Well I mean maybe the surprise date he was planning" she said and Kunal spoke, "It's nothing like that Soumya I am very busy to go out on dates". I sighed internally as he went back to eating. I too sat beside him and started eating my food. 

Everyone complimented me and mummy ji even called me in her room later to gift me something. I feel so happy when everyone praised me but I wanted his words too which he didn't gave me. After breakfast there was still an hour for him to go office so he went back to room.

I too came inside the room with a cup of black coffee for him. He was going through the file on the study table and I went near him and kept the coffee on the table. "Kunal your coffee" I said and he hummed. Oh god why is he behaving like y/n from ff where she gives silent treatment to her cold husband.