Jealousy, First Kiss, Posessive [part 9]

Karthik Pov:-

its been two days I came here in kasauli, and been trying to make it up to drishti and I know I did a grave mistake by neglecting her. But everyone deserves a second chance so do I. As always I was standing in front of her house. she lives above the cafe she works in which is owned by that so called mandy. I just hate that guy always clingy around my girls. What is his relation with drishti, that guy surely knows how to dance on my nerves.

I came out of my trance when I heard my baby's voice, "dadda" I looked at her smiled widely my baby she is looking so cute in her pink shorts and white tee which has hello kitty drawn on it. My gaze then fell on the beautiful lady holding her. She was looking etheral in her pink kurti pant set and silver earrings adorning her ears. She wasn't wearing he wedding ring or nupital chain but there was slight pinch of vermillion visible in her hair. 

She looks empty without those but its all my fault I pushed her to this limit. Forgetting all these I looked towards her and smiled which she didn't return instead looked away. I sighed lowly and forwarded her the flowers which she wasn't accepting as always. "I am sorry drishti please forgive me and give me a chance please" I pleaded but she just walked away as I followed her. She wasn't going to cafe today as it was friday and the cafe was closed.

She went near main road and I saw that mandy guy there waiting for her leaning on his bike. She went towards him and smiled at him, "woah bike ride mandy" she said excitedly, so she loves bike rides noted. "yes my beautiful si......senoritaa" what the hell who is he to call her names. I glared at him as he smirked at me. "Where are you all going?" i asked drishti didn't reply but kirti said, "dadda we are going picnic with MM" she said and jumped in his arms this fucking man.

controlling my rage i said, "Oh you didn't told me about that picnic" "I didn't find it necessary to tell you something related to myself" ouch that hurts her talking to me rudely or coldly. so thats how she used to feel when i used to talk to her in that way. "No mumma, dadda alsho come pwease" kirti said to drishti showing her puppy eyes. "no baby dadda has work" work which work I left all my work to come here I dont have any work. 

"I dont have any work did you forget drishti I am on holidays here with you and my baby" i said sheepishly making her scoff. "okay so dadda will alsho come with ush yayy". "but how we will go now there's only one bike" that mandy pandy said but I have better options, "I have my car lets go by car" I said and took them to the parking, parking is tough in kasauli. Mandy and Kirti sat in back seat amd I saw drishti hesitating to sit. I came near her and said, "sit drishti its not first time you will be sitting beside me and plus we are getting late" she glared at me and hopped on back seat beside him ughhhh.

I sat on drivers seat I heard mandy cracking lame jokes and drishti what the hell she laughed at his jokes those bloody jokes. My hand curled tightly around the steering wheel seeing them laughing together. I couldn't make her laugh like that why karthik why are you such an idiot. I was burning in jealousy when he flicked her forehead stop touching her dammit, "can you both please stop it I cant focus on driving" i said controlling my angry voice and mandy replies, "okay dude chill we wont disturb you now". Drishti just rolled her eyes, that eye roll goddamn drishti dont do that.

We reached the picnic spot it was a high spot with small mini ponds and benches and green soft, lushy grass spread across. We spread our sheets and sat comfortably keeping our baskets aside.  Kirti was playing with grasses and babbling her stuff and drishti and Mandy were in themselves ignoring me hard. I was feeling very hurt but I deserved it. I felt breathless suddenly as I excused my self them and went near a small shop to buy some stuff, or I can say buy myself some patience because I was hella jealous.

--------------------------------------------------------

Drishti Pov:-

Karthik was here with us on the picnic, i was ignoring him and I can tell he was hurt by my behaviour but it is what it is now. He was staring at me I can feel his gaze on me even though I am not looking at him. I know he is jealous the way he gives looks to mandy but he is harmless. I was engrossed in the funny videos when suddenly karthik stood up and said, "excuse me, I will be back" saying this he went away. I was staring at his back when mandy said, "give him a chance drishti I know he made mistakes but some mistakes are forgiveable". I lowered my gaze and ignored his remark.