Puja Day [part 14.2]

[I know sometimes I give very detail explanation of some events and some characters but its necessary otherwise later it creates confusion and make some readers confuse, so sorry to those who are bothered by this]

---------------------------------------------------

Drishti Pov:-

After making kirti sleep, I was sitting in balcony watering those pretty flowers, gosh how much I love flowers, i like nurturing them and making floral stuffs I used to  make a lot in Rawal mansion. I used to pick out beautiful, cute flowers from garden and make garland for mandir and bhagwan ji. My thoughts went on an don and I dont know when I started thinking about karthik, I do miss him so much, its been a month I left Rawal mansion. I think I needed this space and if I hadn't did this me and karthik wouldn't have solved our differences and would have been stuck with our complex relationship. But now I dont like this distance between us, I miss him and all of my family, well not to lie but I do miss my sasu ma [mother in law], even though she has done nothing but taunt and insult me but I do miss her.

As I heard from him today is puja in house and they have to wear saree, I know dhara doesn't like wearing saree. Its been more than 11 months she is married to atharv and as atharv and karthik weren't there for us we were each others companions. We became very good friends like sisters and she told me everything about her family and her sister and also her insecurity. Everyone has their own insecurity I was insecure about mine and karthik's relationship. I used to think he was bounded to me only because of kirti or he would have left me a long time ago. 

But he proved me wrong an like wise if athrav and dhara try, they can overcome every hurdle of their relationship and maybe he can help her overcome her insecurities. Would she have worn saree, she would have after all its rule of rawal family. there may be so many guests too including her sister I hope she doesn't do anything. My thoughts went to ananya and kunal they are making progress in their relationships, I can tell it by seeing their instagram post and whatsapp status, movie nights, games and fancy dates. Thankgod kunal ko innn baki dono se bhot jaldi akkal aagyi or apni biwi ki ahmiyat samjh gya.

[thankgod kunal got is mind on track way before than those other two and he realised the value of his wife]

-----------------------------------------------------

Kunal Pov:-

I am gonna pull out these naksh's eyes, the way he is checking out ananya I just feel like killing him. We are here sitting and having our lunch while he is not eating food but trying to eat my wife with his eyes, if he was not my so called cousin I have would have asked Anirudh bro to pull out his eyes, yes him because we are royals and we dont do illegal shit but we do ask Anirudh bro for some side favours. God I will burst here, I need to pull on boxing gloves today.

Ananya is also not stopping him, can't she understand he is trying to flirt with her and she is smiling so sweetly to him, Seeing her laughing and smiling to other man that too the man who is pervert as hell makes me wanna pull her on my lap and kiss her so damn hard till her lips bleed in front of everyone. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a low chuckle, it was karthik bhaiya, "stop boring holes on ananya's face" "yeah and stop clenching your jaw, your teeths are gonna break", it was atharv bhaiya and I scoffed, "says who, you always have your jaw harden and face straight, show some expression or bhabhi might start fearing you and your romance will go in pit" 

Atharv bhai glared at me, "do you have a death wish, Anirudh is sitting here only" I was sitting between karthik and atharv bhai and Anirudh bro was sitting beside karthik bhai as dhara bhabhi was sitting beside aatharv bhai. Talking about anirudh bro he is all still and silent gosh is he a panther well judging by his looks and works he maybe. "dont meddle me in your family stuff, I am not interested and I dont understand why you have to call me in family functions we aint friends" Anirudh said eating his morsel.