Atharv and dhara [part 13]

Dhara Pov:-

I couldn't be more happy, these few weeks have been bliss and filled with pure joy. Atharv and my relationship has become stronger, we talk to each other like normal couples, he took me out for dinner two times and we talked about our likes and dislikes. He loves collecting watches and wears them occasionally but one thing which is common between us is the hobby of treading books. I like reading romantic, thriller novels some of them have morally gray men and he loves reading psychology,  mind soothing, and some normal romance books. 

Our bedroom's one side wall is filled with a huge shelf of different books beside the study table, it had many free space hehe so I kept my collection of books there too at the bottom shelves which he wont notice that much. Well back to us Atharv has started opening up to me but I know there's much more inside him and he is scared to tell me about it but no worries I am there for him and will make him comfortable overtime so that he can completely open up to me.

I was in my getting bored when I decided to read something, I got near the shelf and crouched down to search for the book I have been reading yeah gotcha 'king of wrath', I have been reading this since two days and I am already near some spicy texts. I sat on the chair and placed the book on study table and started reading it and I didn't know when I was so lost in it. I was reading a steamy scene of Dante and Vivian when I head someone whispering in my ears

"Didn't know my wife loves to read smut" it was Atharv's voice, I closed the book in a thud and snapped my face towards him, he was so close our noses brushing each other and here I go blushing again. He was smirking and eyes held glint of mischief, I knew something is about to happen which is not good for my poor heart and also this tummy. I stood up fast and faced him smiling nervously I said, "I....I dont read smut...its just I read...few lines and then....I...skip few which are too much for me....I swear hehe" he raised an eyebrow not convinced to what I said gosh he looks so hot and sexy doing that. My eyes travelled down his body he was wearing white shirt with sleeves fold and a black formal pants, his blazer was no where to be seen.

I gulped and tried to escape from there but he held my hand and made me stand at my place and came closer caging me between him and the table, he is so tall god why didn't you gave me height like drishti bhabhi or ananya. he is 6'1 towering my 5'3 height making me gulp in nervousness. "where are you running chubs" he said and bit my cheeks left cheek softly, who is he? what happened to atharv who used to maintain distance from people, the man who doesn't like touches is so good in romance not that I am complaining but this is very new to me and I feel like I will faint.

"Atharv I....I need to go see if dinner is okay...or not" I tried to escape but it was a fail again. "Why are you uncomfortable here....with me....this close to you" what no no he is misunderstanding, "noo its...its not like that I...I just" I tried to say "you just..." atharv asked "I...I feel sh..shy...its very new to me....these feelings....these moments....I feel like my heart will burst.....if you will come more close to me" I said and looked down, I know my face is wheatish colour but damn this blush is visible from a close.

I head him chuckle and he lifted my face placing his fingers under my chin and made me look into his eyes which I love so much. "you are not alone in this dhara I feel the same, i feel like my heart will burst too see" he placed my hand on his chest making me feel his heart beat which was so fast, "see this is your effect on me, I feel the same dhara and I really like this feeling" I smiled and he leaned forward is he going to kiss me again, we kissed maybe once after our first kiss but its been days to it and in a second his lips were brushing mine, "Take a deep breathe dhara I am going to kiss you" and after 2 seconds I felt his lips on mine. He was kissing me softly, lovingly and I responded to the kiss immediately with same emotions.