comfort, uneasiness and flirtings [Part 4]

Dhara pov:-

I woke up when I felt something heavy on my chest, i squinted my eyes and yawned woah a nice sleep but whats the heaviness, i looked down and saw my husband hugging me by my waist and sleeping while keeping his head on my chest, my cheeks heated up is this really happening?

I started playing with his hairs gish guys really have so soft hairs. I looked outside the window and saw the sun has risen up but our room isn't luminated fully because of the dark interiors which i absolutely love it. I felt movement and he is awake he raised his head up and his eyes widen as he immediately jerked his body away from me.

"I...how did we end..up like that" he asked "don't worry atharv maybe you came on my side it's okay" "i...i okay", "well I will wakeup now i have to be present downstairs so I will go and take bath" i said as he nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------

Atharv pov:-

I woke up as i heard some chirpings outside, woah this is the best sleep I have had in the past few years. My pillow is so soft and cuddly, but wait i don't have pillow beside me to cuddle. I slowly raised my head and saw her face, she looks so puffy in the morning so cute but wait i am sleeping on her chest...oh my gawwd.

I immediately jerked my body away from her and asked the stupidest question, "I...how did we end..up like that" I asked  and she said "don't worry atharv maybe you came on my side it's okay" "i...i okay" what the hell with with this stammering, "well I will wakeup now i have to be present downstairs so I will go and take bath" she said as I nodded.

She got up and went inside the washroom. I sighed and felt a void of warmth as she left. I felt so comfortable around her, why the hell did I run away from her. Maybe because I am scared. I don't want to hurt her and i will never, she is my wife, my comfort.

---------------------------------------------------------

Karthik Pov:-

i sighed for the nth time as i am trying to tie my tie but due to frustrations i am not able to do it properly. i was about to throw it when i felt two hands on the either side of my tie. i looked at my front and saw my wife standing in front of me doing my tie. she is 5'7 still she looks so small in front of my physique. she looked at me making my heart pound, she can feel it too i guess. "papa ji has asked for you he wants you in his office today itself", she said and i furrowed my eyebrows dad never asks for me until its very necessary, "why?", she gulped and fluttered her lashes "to. Talk about ....us" no words came out of my mouth i just hummed and took my coat and left the room.

i came downstairs and saw atharv sitting with his usual calm, cold face as dadi and dad were saying something to kunal and he is least interested in their talk. i know him the most still i feel like i dont know him. he doesn't like to interact with dad and dadi unless its an important talk, he is always distant from everyone except me and kunal. dhara was serving breakfast to everyone and atharv was secretly taking glances at her, good for him he truely needs someone by his side for him so that he can open up fully and i guess dhara is the only one she is very good woman.

i had my breakfast in silence and as i was about to leave kunal walked up to me in the porch, "bhai clear it all before its too late" he said "what do you mean are you in some trouble" he scoffed "i am not but you will be once drishti bhabhi and kirti will be out of your life" my heart dropped in stomach hearing him. "what do you mean" "dad is ...i guess going to separate you both, he cant see drishti bhabhi crying everyday because of you, no one can see. even kirti was complaining about you not spending time with them. if you dont act now you will lose them bhai please" i dont want drishti to drown in my misery, i can let her go but kirti she is my daughter i dont want her to end up alone.