Closeness and anniversary (1) [Part 16]

Ananya Pov:- 

I was talking on my phone with mumma and my brother, anant he is in college in final year and he is feeling low these days so I was cheering him up when door of our room opened revealing my dashing husband soaked in sweat as he was doing some boxing, still looking so hot and I felt my throat dry. I was on video call and my brother is a true tease so I turned my self to face kunal so that anant cant see him. After all my hot husband was shirtless and my brother is a big tease.

"okay so i will hang up now bye I love you", anant said but before I could reply kunal growled in his loud voice, "who the fuck is this, who is he saying you I love you. In morning only I said you are mine and who is that guy on that fucking phone, I will break his teeths before I break your pho-" I threw a pillow at him to shut him up gosh I am so embarrassed anant is giving me teasing smile ofcourse kunal said such colourful things showing he is so possessive over me.

I looked at kunal and said, "kunal watch before you speak its my brother anant" he came up to me and said oh anant I can talk to him too", he said and tried taking phone from me but he is shirtless no, "anant beta let your didi sleep" oh hell mom is in the frame too I looked at screen when kunal came and backhugged me, shit more embarrassments. "hey sasu ma" kunal said but I hit his arm and tried to get out of his hold.

"wow didi your husband is so romantic, when I met him during marriage I thought he would eat you alive" I looked at kunal and he smirked at me which they cant see ugh this pervert man I know what kind of eating he is thinking.

but you are thinking the same thing ananya that means you are also pervert

shutup, I said to my mind

"your didi changed me anant and mummy namaste, how are you" kunal said his eyes filled with affection even for my family, "I am good beta how are you" mom asked and he hugged me more tightly gosh please leave me, I might be red as tomato I know. "you see mummy we are happy, I have coped up with this angry bird" they both chuckled and I hit kunal with my elbow, finally I am out of his hold, "go and take a shower, you stink go go" he glared at me and waved a bye to mom and anant and went inside washroom.

"anant I want to talk to your didi alone give us some privacy hmm", "okay mummy, bye didi see you soon" he left and mom asked, "are you really happy beta" Am I happy, I thought about all those moments with kunal and this whole family. In these two months, I have bonded so much with them they all love me so much yeah mom can be cranky sometimes but she is good to me and kunal it was a roller coaster ride with him but now I love where we are now in our relationship, I like him and maybe I have started to feel something more for him, "Yes mom I am happy, very happy"

"your face shows it all, that day in puja too I saw it jamai ji is taking good care of you, he is really genuine person, at first when he started supporting us a month back I denied but--", "kunal is supporting you both means he knows" "yes beta he knows apparently he told karthik that your family is his too and we are his responsibilty so he started looking after us and dont think he is trying to be little you or something no I know he is really genuine okay so dont fight with him on this topic I know how are you in this matters" I sighed and nodded.

"mom should I really listen to my heart" I asked and she smiled, "I know beta whatever happened in the past has left a mark on your heart and mind but not everyone is same just think with calm mind and follow your heart I didn't and suffered but I dont want you to suffer kunal is a great guy" I smiled "indeed he us mom" I blushed as I said that and mom gave me a teasing smile, "someone knows how to blush haww what has happened to my angry bird daughter" mommm" "okay okay I will hang up now hmm goodnight" "good night mom take care" I ended the call placed the blankets properly.