Hurt, Yellings and Confused [part 5]

MUST READ:- This is my work and it belongs solely to me and is based on my imagination. If somehow any names or places are similar to some other story it's pure coincidence because most of writers use Google for good names like I do.

Do not copy it otherwise it will be problematic.

--------------------------------------------------------

Drishti Pov:-

we all are at hospital praying and crying for karthik, my body is trembling due to all the cryings. dhara is there beside me as ananya and dadi are at home with kirti. papa ji, mummy ji, dadaji, atharv and kunal they all are here including soumya. she loves and respects karthik more than her own brother. she was handling mummy ji who was crying and glaring at me.

suddenly she charged towards me and i felt a burning sensation on my right cheek, she slapped me. all her anger and hate for me from past 3 years was poured on that hard slap. the intensity of slap was so hard that i fell down. "KAVITA" shouted papaji but she showed him her palms telling him to not speak.

"not today, today....be...cause of her my... son is in this co..condition, he is fighting.. for his life inside that.. icu" "how is that bhabhi's fault?" kunal inquired and came to help me stand along with dhara. "you...dont speak in middle do you un...understand" she said glaring at her son. but kunal was no less, "NO i dont and make me understand NOW"

"lower your volume i am your mom, and you wanna know how she is responsible. she has been badluck to him ever since she became his wife. he was forced to marry her and tied in a loveless arrange marriage. later she got pregnant too by seducing my child and burdening him with a child so that he cant get away from her, she is a one cunning woman, this bloody orphan girl has trapped your dad and dadaji and lured them with her fake kindness and innocense. karthik was in bad mental state becoz of all these and now enough. get away from his life drishti please" she said.

it was first time she was saying please to you crying, "please drishti leave my son's life, he doesn't love you and is always distant from you why cant you take the cue and leave him. let him live in peace and his peace is being alone then he is better off alone rather than being in unwanted, forced marriage which is nothing but a burden on my son" she said and looked at me with pure hatred, why does she hate me so much.

"and how do you know that bhai doesnt love her" "no one need to give an exam to know that kunal we all see how bhaiya always gives her cold shoulder, drishti is no match to bhaiya cant YOU see it" said soumya looking at me with disgust. kunal and soumya started to argue as dhara tried to stop them.

but where are they wrong? it is true everything they said, he doesnt love me, doesn't want me in his life always distant from me. and kirti even though he loves her so much still she was an unwanted child for him, why am i burdening him with all these when he doesn't want any of it. The operation theatre light went off as doctor came outside atharv rushed to him asked, "how is he" he was still calm how can he be so calm even after seeing his brother in this condition, but he is atharv he knows how to mask his pain behind expressionless face.

"well his high class car had systems to tackle with accident, the airbags saved his brain and other vital organs, well you can also say its god miracles he listened to all your prayers, he only has outer injuries as the one on his shoulder has been operated as the glass was deep inside his shoulder blades, he wont be able to move his right shoulder for 2-3 days and requires proper medication, okay mr rawal" said doctor as atharv and papaji nodded and thanked him.

he said we can meet him after 3 hours after he wakes up but i cannot make my mind to go and meet him. i slowly walked towards the glass window and saw him through the gap, his face has few cuts and his shoulder was wrapped in white strip bandages. he might be so in pain. Mummy ji is right i should leave his life and i will do it right away. i went towards papaji and dadaji and touched their feet to take blessings they were confused but gave me their blessings. i went towards mummy ji and touched her feet she scoffed and glared at me, "i am going mummy ji i am sorry if i made any mistakes and hurt you" i said in low voice she scoffed "your existence itself is a hurtful thing for me"