New City and Fire [Part 28]

Dhara's Pov:-

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist and a face snuggled in my breasts. I blushed well it's not a new view for me but it makes me shy every morning.

I ran my fingers through his hairs and he hummed and snuggled more. I giggled as his fingers started making patterns around my waist.

"Stop it Atharv, its ticklish", I said and his hand suddenly went up cupping my clothed breasts. My giggles dried in my throat and I gulped as his fingers started making random patterns on my breast.

"Atharv we... need to get up, we have to explore Seoul today", I said trying to supress my desires and he looked up at me. "Sure I have planned a lot of things for today".

He said and got up and stretched his hands flexing his biceps and back muscles. I bring up my fingers towards his back and run my fingers on his scars. He visibly shivered as I traced his scar , I sat up and kissed his scar. He looked at me over his shoulders and smiled, Damn that dimple smile.

He leaned amin and kissed my cheek and whispered near my ears, "If you don't go and shower now, I may start my plan B for today, and it will be here in our room in our bed". I immediately pushed him and ran towards washroom blushing hard. I stood in front of sink mirror and saw my blushing face.

I can't run away from him forever, ughh. I screamed in my mind and his my face in between my palms. I don't wanna run away from him, I am so ready for him. He sees me in a way no one has ever seen. He looks at me like he never wanna look away and I am his whole world.

After sometime I was done with my morning routine and came outside and saw him scrolling through his phone. "you can go now, I am done", I said and started drying my hair. I can feel his eyes on me, I was wearing a knee length bath robe because I wanted to dress up in room.

He was just staring at me and i was getting shy, "Atharv... go we don't want to be late", I said and he hummed and got up and went inside the washroom. I took my clothes and started wearing it. I wore a black turtle neck with 3/4th length beige, white and black checks skirt with heels and some accessories.

 I wore a black turtle neck with 3/4th length beige, white and black checks skirt with heels and some accessories

I put on claw clip and attached a bow shaped clip to eat giving myself a simple yet elegant look. I applied very light makeup and nude lipstick and spraying my Dior perfume I was done. At the same time the washroom door opened and I saw him coming out in his off white pants and black shirt but his buttons were open.

His tanned chest was on display and I just wanted to run my fingers on his chest, I like his stomach which has visible abs but not like that of someone who has perfect chiseled and to be honest Atharv's body is just my ideal types. 

He buttoned up his shirt and came near me and back hugged me, "you are looking so beautiful", he said and kissed the side of my head. I turned around still in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, his collar up shirt was giving full view of his slender neck. "You are also looking handsome".