Pehli Rasoi and Reception [part 2]

Drishti Pov:-

i was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, yes me because mummy ji doesn't like me and she says atleast do one work to repay the kindness of dadaji because he married me to his eldest heir of rawal empire. i dont mind it because i love cooking for my family. its been 3 years i have been married to karthik, well i call him karthik ji only when have people around. Whole family loves me but mummyji, bua ji doesnt and also her daughter soumya doesnt like me and they always find a way to taunt me. i keep quiet just because they are my family and i love them.

i was in my thoughts when i felt someone's arms around my shoulders, i relaxed knowing who is that person. "kunal you have got a wife now go embrace her" I said. "its better to hug cactus then to hug her and you know na bhabhi i just married her because of elders wish, i dont like her and will never". "oh accha vo toh mai dekhungi, dheere dheere dekhna tum he pehle pyar me padoge".

"oh good that i will see, slowly slowly you will only fall first"

he started sulking at my words i can feel it haha even though he is just a year younger than me, he is just a baby brother to me, my constant pillar whose support i will always have. he was sill clinging onto me, "kunal now go and call your wife go now, its her Pehli Rasoi today she needs to make some sweet dish for everyone".

"no need bhabhi here is our new bride" i looked and saw dhara and ananya standing opposite to the counter. dhara looked at us and her eyes widen "haww kunal get off bhabhi you have got a wife now" she said. "i said the same thing to him dhara but he is stubborn" I said to which he retorted "i like being like this to both of you and i dont think ananya minds it do you ananya?" he said giving a smirk to ananya. she huffed and said "ofcourse not i dont mind it afterall because of this I can see how much of a baby you are" she said and smirked oh no no no fights in the morning. i signalled dhara and she said, "oh so only one bhabhi huh you forgot me no hugs for me?" she said being dramatic hehe she is like this introvert at first but when she is comfortable she opens up and is total crackheads at a time.

"oh no bhabhi here I come" saying this kunal hugged her too throwing his weight upon her we both laughed and i saw ananya looking at kunal with something in her eyes maybe, adoration? "umm what's going on here?" we all looked and saw Atharv standing at the entrance of the kitchen, "nothing bhai just hugging your wife, she needs hugs" kunal said more like he said in a way so that he will be jealous. i shook my head and looked at dhara who was shy all of a sudden. she broke the hug and said "bhabhi i will make juice for everyone" and she started her work. "I should also start making kheer", ananya said passing kunal before bumping his shoulders.

aha fire against fire this will be interesting. dhara helped ananya to find ingredients as kunal left the kitchen while Atharv was looking towards dhara, so many things he want to say but cannot because of his silent nature. his eyes met mine i raised my brows he shook his head in denial and left the kitchen. i sighed and thought, kunal and ananya will find their way towards each other because of their fire nature. but for dhara and Atharv one needs to take steps ahead but here both are silent and shy, maybe they need something to ignite the fire, but what?

well after sometime we are done and we all settled on dining table to have our yummy breakfast but i noticed karthik boring holes in me maybe because of morning incident, but this time i wont go easy on him.

[one thing to make clear even though they are royal they like cooking and all for their family and if they couldn't they have cook]

---------------------------------------------------------

Atharv Pov:-

i came back from my jogging a little early, i was going towards my room when a staff said dadi is calling me in puja room. i went there and saw her sitting down and praying. i have not took bath yet so i stood near the window at a distance. she was done and she came near me and asked me to sit on the bamboo chairs present in the room. we both sat and she started talking, "Atharv beta you are going back to newyork" she said and i nodded