The confession [Part 20]

So guys do visit this link https://arieswrts.stck.me/ for a new story with much spice and thrilling drama.

Ananya Pov:-

I was sitting in the car beside my husband who was busy checking his office mails. I sighed I don't know but what I want his attention. I looked at him and scooted closer to him, the driver couldn't see us due to the partition. Our arms brushed as I scooted closer to him and he glanced at me and I smiled which he ignored and again started checking his mails.

I huffed and got back to my side and looked outside the window, it hurts when he ignore me. I felt a his hands holding mine, I looked at and he still wasn't looking at me but still at his phone. "Leave my hand and focus on your work" I said taking my hand back.

And in other moment I was scooped in his arms as he pulled me closer to himself making me gasp, "Kunal my saree" I glared at him and adjusted it. He put his chin on my shoulder and whispered, "want me to remove it" and he bit my earlobe making me hiss,

"shut up pervert" I said and tried to get away but he didn't let me go. "stop trying and why are you getting angry, my whole attention is on you now"  he said and kissed  my cheek. "who said I want your attention" I said and smirked but he leaned closer making my breathe hitch. "Your eyes says it all Ananya" he said and I gulped my eyes landed on his lips, its been more than a week after that passionate kiss we shared.

"just ask for it Ananya", he said and I was about to say something when the car came to a halt. I moved away from his grip as he went outside the car and opened the door for me. I came outside and we both went towards the door and rang the bell as my mom opened the door and engulfed me in a tight hug I  missed her so much. 

I am meeting her after more than a month, I broke the hug and she smiled widely at her son in law. He touched her feet and took the blessings and my mom hugged him too. Today we are here because mom called us for lunch and to spend some time with me and Kunal.  Kunal took leave from his office as its a running weekday.

We talked for sometime or I can say mom and him talked and I was third wheeling them. He was in his casuals today and was looking super hot. I squealed when I felt someone covering my eyes I know who it is, "guess who it is" said the voice and in an instant my smile dropped as flashbacks came running to my mind.

"where are you Ananya, guess who it is"

"if I don't see you here in next 2 minutes, you will pay with your tears as I will punish her c'mon doll come out"

"no no.... no dont h..urt her please, I... will do all... your work no.... no don't hur..t her" I shuttered making Kunal panic, he immediately engulfed me in a hug calming me down. "shh its okay Ananya don't worry its nothing its nothing" he said soothing words to me to make me calm down.

As I calmed down I looked at mom she was in tears, she suddenly hugged me sobbing on my shoulders, "I am sorry... I am so so sorry its all my fault, Only if I was brave back then you wouldn't have to suffer so much, I am sorry for being a bad mother" she said crying more. I have never seen her crying like this after her husband died, yes just her so- called husband not my father, just a sperm donor.

I patted her back and pulled away, "it wasn't your fault entirely mom, you had responsibilities, I need a minute to myself" I said and got up and upstairs to my room. Before we lived in a one bedroom apartment but after marrying Kunal, my mom shifted to a good locality in a mini bungalow given by Kunal and his family.

After sometime Anant my brother joined me and side hugged me, "you know you are very lucky that Kunal jiju is your husband" I looked at him, he wasn't very fond of Kunal but hearing good thing about Kunal from his mouth shocked me a little. He continued, "you know I always thought you were alone even though you had two of us but now I can see you are not alone didi, jiju surely loves you a lot and the way he takes care of you and us shows it all"