My Best Friend [Goosebumps fa...

Per Djgirl62

Falling for your best friend is totally cliché but it does happen.... right? (Goosebumps fanfic) Slow burn Més

Prologue
Cast
Somethings to know before
Knock Someone Out
Just Your Head
A Moment
Strange Dream
Allergic to Bullshit
Visions and More Dreams
Sore Loser
Staying Away
A Pretty Face
The Best Apology
Not a Big Deal
The Reunion Amongst Adults
Sexy Cat Gets Down
Dreams and Silhouettes
Troll Monster Thing
Punched You in the Face
Technical difficulties
Talking about Your Feelings
Confrontation
Used to Disappointment
Secrets Out
Tell Me the Truth?
Booms of Doom
Denn- Defying Stunt
Are you Crazy
Sprained Wrist be Damned
Holding Pizza Hostage
Something Stronger
Jersey Jackets
Just Like Me
In Your Blood
Won't Burn
Live, Laugh, Love
Creepy Ass Cave
Least I'm Alive
BF-Like Person
An Almost Couple
No More Secrets
Hell of a Book
Here We Go Again
The Dad Stance
Or... Was it?
Stephen King-Level
Greatest Ending
Puppet Master
Lovable Idiot
Three Unnecessary Words

Be Careful

158 7 0
Per Djgirl62

Give Yourself Goosebumps  Ep:7
_______________________________

The group of five was scared. Mr. Bratt had turned out to be Harold Biddle. They watched as he disappeared. The five were left in the house alone. "Bratt's gone."

"You mean Biddle's gone." The group looked around frantically. "Where'd he go?" Lucas got up and headed towards the door, the rest following. They tried pulling the door open, but it wouldn't budge. Isiah and Lucas had decided that they'd push the door together. Counting to three, they pushed the door open, and all they saw was an abyss of black. Isaiah and Lucas were close to falling until Margot pulled them back inside. "I'm gonna vote for not opening things anymore." James looked at them for clarification, and a few seconds later, they had opened the door again.

"Oh, my god. We are trapped in the scrapbook."

~~~~~~~~~

Camilla turned around and was greeted by trees once again. "My dad, he was trying to help him. They all were." She turned to Amelia, "He hasn't found Slappy yet, has he?" Amelia shook her head, "It appears not." The fog surrounds them, and Camilla can tell something's wrong, "Something... somethings wrong." Camilla looks around, confused, until she inhales and closes her eyes, "My friends... I think they're in trouble." Amelia smiles at her proudly, "It seems like your friends will need your help. But please, Camilla, be careful." She nods her head at Camilla before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna find us a way out of here. Okay? I'm gonna try the basement." Isaiah heads to the basement door with James right behind him, "No... Isaiah!" He tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Oh, thank god." James sighs in relief before sitting down. "Okay, so Biddle must have drawn a picture of us in the scrapbook to trap us here. Great." Margot sits down, frustrated.

"I'm too young to die."
"Dude... we're all the same age."

"Look, my mom will realize I'm gone, and she'll start freaking out soon enough." James agrees with her, "Our parents are gonna figure this out."

"Yeah, but we have been here all night, so... I'm sure they'll be here any minute now." The group holds on to the hope of their parents saving them. "I don't know, will they? Our parents haven't exactly done the best job of figuring things out." James looks up, getting an idea.

"But there is one person." They all look at him, confused. Isaiah's face lights up before scoffing, turning to the group, and they all nod their heads,

"Cam"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With a gasp, Camilla's awake. She sits up and looks around her room, sighing at the fact that it's daytime. She turns to her phone, sees missed messages from the group, and panics. "Oh, crap," She sees one voicemail from Lucas and plays it.

"Hey, Cam. I- I don't know where you are right now, but we could really use your help. Margot, she's uh, found a scrapbook, and now I think she's stuck inside. All of us are going to the Biddle house to help her. If you don't hear from us, we're at that house. But please, Cam, be careful."

"Oh, my god. No, no, no, no, no." She gets up and puts on her shoes. She was aware that they were in danger, but she hoped she could reach them in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mateo got out of his car as he made it to the shop. He watched as Nora walked out with a bag and talked to Colin before he nodded to her. Nora sighed as Mateo walked up to her, "You okay? What happened." She gives him a nod, "What's in the bag?" He watches as Nora looks at the ground, and he shakes his head, "Nora... please tell me that's not what I think it is." Nora continues to look at the ground. "You didn't."

"I had to."
"Nora, you should have left that thing where we buried it. Maldita sea, Nora."

"He's looking for him! And you and I both know that there is only one place he wouldn't look for him. Mateo, please, this is the only way to keep the kids safe." Mateo sighs, knowing she's right, "Fine, then I'm coming with you." Nora shakes her head, "No. If something goes wrong,  you'll know, and you can come look for me."

Mateo narrows his eyes at her, "That won't happen if I come with you." He tries to reason, but she continues to shake her head, "No, Mat, please. Just stay here." He sighs, closing his eyes as he puts his head down, "You can be stubborn sometimes, you know that. But please, Nora, por el amor de dios, please be careful." He watches as she gets in the car and drives off. He sighs, gets in his car, and heads home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group of kids continues to wait for their parents to come and rescue them. Marot is messing around with the curtains. Isaiah is turning the switches of the TV. James starts winding up the cuckoo clock before it chimes and scares him a little.
Lucas is playing with a deer head that he took down from the wall. Isabella is trying to get the locked door open. "Okay, um... Has anyone else considered the thought that maybe our parents won't save us?" Margot looks at the group before sighing.

"Yeah, maybe not our parents, but Cam will find us. She'd know we were in trouble with her vision and stuff." Luca looks at James confused, "What... what visions? What are you talking about?" James looks at the group for help, and Isaiah sighs, "Cam gets visions or premonitions... to be honest, we don't really know. She somehow knows things...." Lucas looks at the group confused, "And no one thought to tell me."
Isabella sighed before sitting on the couch, "Well, we were a little preoccupied with everything going on." Lucas scoffs before sitting back down, "Look, while we wait for Cam, I think we have to do something other than just wait around here."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, just like explore this whole thing, this world? I don't know." Margot raises her arms and turns to look around the house, "You do realize it's from your exploring that we're in this mess, right?" Isaiah, Lucas, and Margot all turn to James in disbelief, "Are... Are you saying that this is my fault?"

"No. No. Forget it." James looks at her, annoyed. "But if I had to pick somebody to blame... my vote is you."

"Dude, come on."

"James, chill." Isabella tries to calm him down a little, "What!? We came in to get her! Okay? Now I'm trapped in a scrapbook after being trapped in a mine after being trapped in a house by a cuckoo clock!"

"Okay, I get it." Isabella calms him down a little. "Look, you want to blame anyone, you blame our parents. They're the ones that made this ghost want to seek revenge on us for the sins of our parents, not Margot."

"Thank you"

"But we did tell you not to... go inside the scrapbook." Isaiah gives her a look, "Okay, wow. Okay. Really backtracked on that." Isaiah put his hands up a little. "I'm just trying to be fair to my best friend, okay?" James nods his head, "Bros before..."

"Hm?
"...homies."
"What? Want to say that again? Say it."

"Homies." James tries to save himself, "Bros before homies. You guys are so tight, and I respect that." They all fall into an awkward silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cam was on her way out, the bike keys in her hand, when she got stopped by her dad, who was on his way inside. "Camilla, hey. You okay?" Camilla looked at her father and nodded her head. "I'm okay. I just need to meet up with James and Isaiah." She tried to make the lie convincing and watched as her dad nodded in agreement. "Okay, just be careful."As Camilla nods and smiles at her father, "I always am, dad," she reassures him before heading towards her bike. She starts her motorcycle and takes off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, this house is getting really small now." Lucas tries to help put her mind at ease by playfully pushing her, "Yeah, real small." Isaiah goes to walk away, "Oh, come on, Howard." Lucas grabs his arms, trying to ease him up as well,

"Don't touch me, Lucas." Isabella steps in before things get heated, "Wait, guys. Do you hear that?" They hear the floor creak, "There's someone else in the house." They look towards the kitchen, "Uh, we're definitely not alone."

"We need to hide," Isabella suggests, but James shuts it down, saying it's one big room, to which Isabella agrees, "Why are you all holding things?" James observes that all of them are holding an item in their hands. Isabella tells him to grab something, and he looks around, trying to find something, "I'm sick of hiding. We got on three." Isaiah steps up, to which they all try to protest, not fully understanding what's about to happen. "We need to split up---"

"Look, just kill it!"
They keep bickering, trying to get a plan into action,
"Hey!"
They all scream and lift their weapons, charging at Mr. Bratt, and he holds his hands up, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, I'm not Biddle! I'm me! Bratt! Mr.Bartt!"

"What!?"

"I'm the real Bratt. Bratt Bratt, not Biddle Bratt, I'm...Me, I'm your teacher, Mr.Bratt." They continue lifting the weapons, and Mr. Bartt holds his hand up in surrender, "Okay, wait, wait! This is gonna sound crazy. I think I was... possessed by a ghost."
______________________________

An: Pov switches once again. Hope it's not too confusing.
💟
See you guys next chapter.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

416K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
14.4K 332 15
[Formerly My Kind Of Crazy] What happens when two best friends have to come together for one another after losing someone that was very close to the...
1.3K 78 34
I fell in love with the utmost beauty of you,the deepest truth of you...yet I was never noticed. ____________________________________________________...
In Your Dreams Per fhsgctcusbf

Literatura romàntica

37.9K 1K 34
When Emma moved into her father's house she meets the kids from up the street Addie and Hunter, the trio quickly become inseparable and are attached...