Saudebaazi

By jellzz16

Yes. It is an arranged marriage story. Aditya Rathore: I'm so self obsessed But what I'm obsessed with is... More

✨Aesthetic✨
✨ Playlist ✨
01•
02•
03•
04•
05•
06•
07•
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•
13•
14•
15•
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
25•
26•
27•
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33•
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•

24•

4.8K 244 19
By jellzz16

2 days had been past since Aditya was being a jerk to me. He still doesn't know that it's my birthday tomorrow. He didn't even care that I was angry at him.

He doesn't love me now?

He even went with tarun and karan yesterday partying. I don't know what's wrong with him but he seemed so happy yesterday to meet his boys after a long time.

I was working on my laptop of our new houses project which I was probably so so excited. I had no idea if Aditya would like the designs or not because I had told him that I would show all the designs when I finish my work. On which he agreed.

When we went home , we ate our dinner talking only about the professional things. I miss him being clingy. Why is he behaving like that and I hate this so much because it had been two days since he had not even touched me or kissed me and I didn't wanted him to be like this on my birthday.

I looked at him , eating his food peacefully , why does he don't want to touch me. "Aditya. Are you mad at me?" I finally asked because I couldn't keep myself anymore away from him.

He shook his head while continued eating and watching TV. I went a little close to him and held his arms asking "Kya hua. Mene kuch Kiya hai kya?"

He shook his head again and said "Nahi meri jaan. Kuch nahi hua hai" he said.

"Then. why aren't you talking to me , why are you not kissing or hugging me?" I asked him desperately. He looked at me and giggled. He shook his head and went away taking the dishes.

I srunched my eyebrows looking at him and he went straight in the room. I followed him but I stayed silent this time.

He was sitting on the bed and doing something on his laptop. I stood in front of him folding my hands but he didn't even look at me.

I crawled over the bed and shut the laptop keeping it aside. "What are you do-" I cut him off keeping my fingers on his lips and I sat on his lap facing him.

He raised his eyebrows as I did the sudden move. "Hm. So tell me what's going on" I asked with a serious tone. I saw him trying to control his laughter.

"Ishika. It's just I'm busy in the important meeting" he replied.

"As far I know. You don't have any important meetings. I've checked your few days shedule and it shows your days off. So tell me honestly now what's going on"

He looked at me with his innocent eyes. He smiled at me and then caressed my cheeks. Ahhhh. Exactly what I needed.

I leaned on his touch and closed my eyes.
"Aditya. I don't like when you keep distance from me" I said while we both looked at each other and he nodded.

"I'm sorry" he replied innocently and without wasting any second I placed my lips over his. I couldn't control myself as it had been so long my lips were craving for this. I could feel him smiling in between our kiss.

We both moved our lips so desperately like we haven't seen each other since few years. I kept my hands over his cheeks and he moved his over my thighs.

Suddenly the alarm clock ringed making a sweet sound of Happy birthday. I srunched my eyebrows looking around when I heard a whisper voice.
"Happy birthday My Sweetheart"

I turned my head at him with a shocked face.
"You knew?" I asked.

"Ofcourse I knew" he said giggling.

"Then why did you acted so much. You have no idea how I had spent time without hugging you , kissing you , cuddling you" and he giggled while I said that.

"Me too my Love. Come here" and he hugged me tightly. I caressed his hair and he sighed with a satisfaction.

He looked at me and said "Happy birthday To you. My babygirl" he again whished.

I smiled and replied "Thankyou"

He stood up and he pulled me for a hug again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and covered my face in his neck.

"Happy 24th my Love" he said again.

I was so happy that he remembered my birthday and my age. But as always I remembered that I was getting one year near to death. Fuck that!

I stood on my legs and looked up at him.
His eyes were shining so bright as he was looking at me. He had a soft smile and was playing with my fingers.

He placed his one finger in my dimples and I giggled when he did that. "I love those dimples"

I nodded. "And I don't want them to ever fade away" he again said and I looked at him with my doe eyes. He leaned and placed his lips over my dimples kissing like a fish.

"Okay. Speech time" he said. He sat on his knees and held my hand.

"Mrs Ishika Aditya Rathore. I'm so so grateful that I got married to you. I didn't wanted to marry you at first coz I always thought marriage is something stupid thing. Until I understood you. Until I talked to you. Until I saw the love in your eyes. I never thought that my wife would be such a pure soul. A goddess in fact. I hope we spend our life with each other together and never get apart from each other. I hope we make beautiful babies , taking care of them , and grow old together happily.
I love you my sweetheart. My Ishika. My Wifey"
he said proudly.

While I was hearing that tears were already running done my cheeks. I covered my face and turned around , I sniffed and again turned around hugging him tightly and we ended falling on the ground.

I heard him giggling slowly. "I love you so much Aditya. I love you more than anything. Thank-you so much for making my birthday so special" I said in my crying voice.

We both looked at each other , he tucked my hair behind my ears and said "Abhi toh shurwat Hui hai madam. Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya" I srunched my eyebrows looking at him and then hugged him again.

"Come with me" he said grabbing my hand while he took me downstairs and I saw the floor covered with balloons.

I smiled at it "Oh this is so pretty" I said helding his arms and we went in the garden.

"Happy Birthday"

I heard a loud noise , of many people. Our Mumma-papa , Bhai-bhabhi , Neha di-jiju , Ayesha , Sara , Hardik , tarun and karan.

My jaw dropped as I looked at everyone dressed up so fine and I was in my fucking shorts and a hoodie. I covered myself behind him immediately.

Everyone laughed at my reaction. "What are you doing . come here" he said and we Tangled our fingers in each others. we together went towards them.

Mumma papa hugged me saying happy birthday baccha. Aditya's mom dad wished me and I took blessing from the elders.

My bhai hugged me lifted me shouting Happy birthday. Everyone whished me and then i jumped on Sara and Hardik. They hugged me tightly and shouted Happy birthday.

I smiled at them and I asked Sara "Are you okay now? How do you feel?"

"It's over three weeks now and I definitely better" she replied. "I'm Sorry. Mai Milne nahi aa payi tujhe" I said with a puppy face.

She smiled at me and said "Koi baat nahi. I'm okay now" I looked at Tarun who was standing behind her.

I passed her a mischievous smile and said "What's up with-" but I got interrupted by papa "Bas bas baate baad mai hoti rahengi. Abh cake cut lete hai"

I looked at the table and it was decorated so fine. The balloons , the huge cake , candles and bunch of gifts on the floor.

My eyes were already filled with tears when I felt a soft touch on my waist. I turned my face at Aditya. As I smiled broadly tears fells down my cheeks.

"Aw baby" he gave a innocent look and I covered my face in his chest while everyone were hyping and laughing at my reaction and the way he pulled me towards him.

Soon I cut the cake and everyone sang the happy birthday song. I fed everyone the peice of cake. Aditya handed me the champagne bottle and I popped the hood.

Everyone hyped and then I poured it in everyone's glasses. We were talking and I was looking at the gifts.

I asked "what's in these?" Bhai replied "You can open them" I smiled at him and took one of the box. As I was opening it everyone looked at Sara and Hardik.

Okay so it was by them. I opened it and I saw a beautiful photo frame. Oh- that's us. Me , hardik and Sara. The first time we went partying together.

(Imagine it's them)

I went and hugged them as it was very special for me. I was so wasted that time and they both had helped me hide it from my parents.

We all shared evil looks and smiles at each other and then I opened the other gift. Everything looked at mumma , papa. Okay !!

I opened it and saw a huge teddy bear. What?
"You used to complain before marriage that you need a teddy for cuddling" mumma teased me while I looked down.

"Well. I don't need one now because I have him" I said touching aditya's shoulder and I saw him looking down blushing.
Awwyyy- cutiepiee.

Everyone was looking at us and I felt so shy again. My cheeks were turning red too as I said this in front of them.

Soon I unboxed the other gifts which my brother , Neha di , and maa baba gave me. It all were expensive gifts like Dior perfumes , Prada-LV purse.

Aditya didn't gave me anything. That's strange and even if he doesn't I have him as my best gift ever so I don't need anything from him either. Also that speech he gave back in the room was the best gift for me.

But it's not like he won't gift me anything so I knew he must have planned something and I've a good feeling about it.

After a while of talking we both went upstairs.

I sat on the bed while Aditya stood in front of me. He kept his hands in his pocket and said "you didn't ask for my gifts?"

I smiled looking upwards at him and said "You are already a gift for me. Why would I need any other gift?"

He shook his head with a soft smile and said "well you are getting good with flirting skills. Also I've got a gift for you , but if you don't need it then-" he stopped.

Well yeah. I was curious. "No. What's the gift. Show me!" I said. He smiled and went to
He came with few bags in his hands. Oh my god. They were actually many bags.

"First this one" he said handing me the bag.

I opened it and I saw a beautiful dress. I took it in my hands and It actually looked like a fairy princess dress.

"Oh god. You got this for me?" I asked him. He nodded. I had a constant smile on my face.

"Open this" he said and I opened the other box. There were two pairs of heel sandles and they were just gorgeous.

I hugged him tightly before he could say anything. "Why are you like this Aditya" I said in my crying voice.

"Like what ?" He asked giggling.

"Like. Like a prince that I had always wanted to be with. I don't know how to express my feelings " I said touching my chest and he was smiling at me.

He did all of that for me. Giving me the best speech ever in the world which was enough for me but he bought me expensive gifts.

"Mam. Please open this" he said tapping one of the box. I opened it and again I saw a beautiful dress it was casual for wearing on outings.

"These are you outfits for tomorrow Mrs Ishika Aditya Rathore. I hope you don't have any complains about it ?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Oh yes. I forgot" he said and went again at his cupboard. He came taking a huge bouquet in his hands. Oh No !! Pink roses >>>>>

"Beautiful" I said and he sat on his knees. "For you my babygirl" and he handed me them.

I smelled them and touched them. Aditya wiped my tears. I looked at him with my watery eyes.

He leaned and kissed my tears. "There is one more but I just couldn't see tears from your eyes anymore" he said.

I smiled and said "Aditya. You are the best thing happened to me. You- are just incredible aur yeh toh Khushi key aasu hai. Aap nahi samjhoge"

I said proudly. He smiled at me and then sat on his knees again. No. No. No.

He removed a small box from his pocket. Oh godddd !!

He opened it and I saw a beautiful ring.

It's a diamond. Whatt!!

My jaw dropped when I looked at it. I raised my eyebrows and covered my mouth with both my hands. I sat on my knees infront of him and asked "What's this!" I asked him.

"A dimond ring for my dimond" he said proudly. Tears falling down my cheeks again. This idiots tears !!

He held my hand and placed the ring in my finger. As always I didn't give him anything and I hate that.

I hugged him tightly and said "God Aditya"

He giggled and said "Anything for my favourite girl"

Smiled looking at him. I went forward sitting on his laps and I kissed his lips. I heard him giggling in the lips as I was kissing him so fast and desperately. One of the way to show him how much I love him.

"Oh wait. Wait. Breathe you're getting breathless" he said taking heavy breaths with me.

He stood up and picked me in his arms. Within a second my back touched the bed and he was on top of me.

We were looking at each other and he was caressing my cheeks with the back of him fingers.

"I love you" I whispered and pressed my lips against him. Soon he went down kissing my neck and stomach.

I removed my hoodie , he came upwards looking at me. I sat on the bed and went inside his sweatshirt that he was wearing.

He giggled asking "what are you doing" and my neck came out of it , I opened my eyes looking at him , he was smiling at me broadly.

He fixed my hair and planted a kiss on my forehead.He wrapped his arms around me and we layed on the bed. I was feeling so warm. So happy.

"It's feels so good" I said. He hummed. He kissed my forehead like a woodpecker, I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms. Feeling his warmth.

🦢

Hope you guys liked this part 🌚
Isn't Aditya the greenest flag ever !!
He's a standard 🤌🦋

Don't forget to vote. Comment. Follow.

Have a nice day. Okay Byiee ☁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 6.9K 39
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...
218K 7.3K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
391K 24.4K 41
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
73K 3.2K 39
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...