REWRITING [] Hearts of gold [...

blue_of_the_jays

Note: None of the art used is mine, unless I specifically say it is Chapters released every other day :] Bg i... Еще

Chapter 1 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 2 - Hunter's pov
Chapter 3 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 4 - Hunter's pov
Chapter 5 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 6 - Hunter's pov
Chapter 7 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 8 - Hunter's pov
Halloween bonus!!
Chapter 9 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 10 - Hunter's pov
Chapter 11 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 12 - Hunter's pov
Chapter 13 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 14 - Hunter's pov
Chapter 15 - Y/n's pov
a little semi-important question
Announcments!
Chapter 16 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 17 - Hunter's POV
Chapter 18 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 19 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 20 - Hunter's pov
Chapter 21 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 22 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 23 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 24 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 26 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 27 - Y/N's pov
Canon Y/N designs :]
Chapter 28 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 29 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 30 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 31 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 32 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 33 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 34 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 35 - Y/N's pov
Chapter 36 - Y/N's pov
putting this on hold!
rewriting!

Chapter 25 - Y/N's pov

89 4 8
blue_of_the_jays

 Gus conjured a spell circle, casting an illusion that made us look like scouts. I glanced to Hunter. This brought back.....memories, good and bad. We dashed out toward the mansion, and King broke off from the group, Luz thought he'd be safer that way. We walked into the masion, nobody seemed to object. We stood behind where Odalia Blight was introducing Kiki to a new abomination bot. We seperated from a group of scouts after a few moments towards Alador Blight's workshop.

Luz looked in "It looks....empty.....and really sad"

I heard someone clear their throat behind us, we turned to see Odalia.

"These rooms are off-limits" Odalia said in a voice that almost challenged us to respond

"Follow my lead" I said in a low voice, so only our group could hear

"Mrs.Blight!" I said as I saluted her, followed by the others "Kikimora told us of your products. Such inventions would be invaluable assets to the emperors coven."

"Yeah!" Luz said "And we are all about invaluable assets!"

"Can't get enough of 'em!" Gus added

"I'm an asset 'gal myself" Willow put in

"We apologize for the trouble" Hunter finished "We'll return to our duties."

We started walking away, but an abomintation bot jumped in front of us, we looked up to see Kikimora driving it.

"I thought I recognized that annoying voice!" THAT STUPID LITTLE GREMLIN

We turned and dashed for another exit, but were cut off by a scout and another abomination bot stood in front of us. The scout cracked their knuckles.

"Sorry, man" He said

We took a step back and Gus fell, as he did he accidentally lifted the illusion, and we changed back to normal. Odalia and Kikimora walked up behind this. Oh titan. This was the end. We'd be taken back to the emperor........he'd kill us........

~~~~~~~~~time skippity skip~~~~~~~~~

Our hands were tied with abomination goo, and we were surrounded by a forcefield. There was no way out. Kikimora walked out in her abomination bot.

"Odalia, is my airship ready?" she said, if any voice was annoying, it was hers.

"Just about" Odalia said "And I found adorable little scoundrels trying to steal it! But they'll be dealt with"

I saw abomination bots carrying the other two Blight children away from an airship.

"Edric! Emira!" Amity called out to them

"Don't worry. They'll just be grounded. With maximum security." Odalia smiled lightly and stood on the opposite side of the forcefield as Amity.

"Don't you get it?" Amity turned to her mother "you're helping a witch hunter destroy everything!"

"Really mittens, I'm tired of all of this drama" Odalia said, running a hand through her hair. "Sneaking around in little disguises, convincing the twins to act out, are you trying to make me look bad?"

Luz stepped up beside Amity.

"She's trying to help people" Luz said

"Hush, brat" Odalia said, looking disgusted at Luz

"Don't you talk to my girlfriend like that!" Amity said, looking pissed off with her mother

"Girlfriend? Oh, no, no, that won't do" Odalia said "We'll find you a new girlfriend" she continued, summoning a wanted poster with Luz on it "Someone thats not on wanted posters everywhere." she tore the poster ((A/N : I mean at least she was accepting that Amity wasn't straight, some of us don't have that luxury 😭))

Amity growled, before breaking free of her binds, and re-forming them into a spiked fist, which she whacked the forcefield with. Odalia crossed her arms.

"Ugh, really you're embarrassing yourself" she said

We watched as Amity whacked it again. Kikimora in her abomination bot walked up behind Hunter and I on the opposite side of the forcefield, we turned to look at her.

"I always knew you two were rotten to the core." she said in her shrill voice "Belos will probably snap you both in two after I hand you over. Maybe he'll make me the new golden guard!"

I stepped between her and Hunter, who was looking terrified.

"Leave us alone." I said, my eyes narrow, almost daring her to say anything else.

"I'm surprised you even stayed with that pathetic, powerless, blondie." Kikimora said, laughing to herself "And aren't the rest of your little group at the day of unity?"

My eyes widened, how did she know?

"Oh thats right" Kikimora continued "The emperor has eyes everywhere, and they're all pointed at the owl lady"

I had a strange feeling, like I wanted to protect the others, like I cared for them, not the way I cared for Hunter, but like a family almost. Like we were in it together.

Kikimora laughed, and walked away, I saw Luz talking to Gus, then joined Amity on a wall of the forcefield, I cast a spell circle, hoping to help her to help us to get out. After one last hit the forcefield shattered.

"What?!?" Odalia said, seeming genuinely surprised, even I was surprised.

The other's binds fell from their hands.

"How did we do that?" Amity spoke as if she was questioning herself "Was it the power of believing in myself?"

Alador walked out of the mansion with a controller in his hand "No, it was the power of science! But you almost had it sweetie." King walked next to Alador.

Alador walked and spoke "Odalia, the emperor is planning to wipe everyone out with a draining spell, and our abomotons are helping him do it."

Odalia blinked, unphased.

"You already knew?" Alador said in a low, angry voice.

"What he does with our products is none of our business" Odalia said "What is our business is keeping our family ahead of the rest. You're welcome, everyone!"

Alador was bright red with rage, he seemed ready to....well I don't know...but he seemed really pissed.

"There you go making that face. This is why I don't tell you things. With the emperor's favor, we'll live like royalty in the new world! Crowns and everything!" Odalia said

Alador narrowed his eyes "This is too much. Even for you." Alador pressed something on the remote, the abomitons turned on, their emerald eyes shining.

They began to surround Odalia, who pressed a necklace. Oracle magic! A mummy like ghost thing sprang from it. Alador summoned an abomination and the ghost began to fight it. Before much could happen, Odalia summoned another ghost and snatched the remote from Alador's hand.

"I don't have time for this!" Kikimora said

She jumped in front of us, the others managed to escape, but Hunter and I tripped and fell. Kiki picked the both of us up, Alador tried to block the entrance to the factory but the bot easily slammed through it, I struggled about. I couldn't go back. We couldn't go back. Willow summoned a torrent of vines, but Kiki held Hunter and I out in front of her, Willow put the vines away, not wanting to hurt us. Suddenly, we were surrounded with darkness, Kiki started firing around randomly, I felt vines wrap around me as I was freed, I dropped to the ground, surrounded by the new darknes. I held my hands out, ready to cast a spell, but where was Hunter? The darkness vanished and Kiki still had Hunter.

"Where'd the other one go?" she hissed "No matter, Belos will like this one anyway."

She turned on a jetpack and flew out of the building. I couldn't keep my head straight. Sure I was safe but Hunter wasn't. I looked out of the hole in the ceiling that she had disappeared through, she was gone. I started making a spell circle but Luz walked up behind me and rested a hand on my shoulder, with a small shake of her head. Tears edged my eyes.

"You're saying I shouldn't rescue him? I love him! You went to rescue Amity, thats why we're here!" I paused, noticing a gap in Luz's teeth. It looked a lot like...

"Oh my titan" I said at the realization, my face went hot. This was an illusion. Hunter wasn't captured, Hunter was right here. But that meant....

Hunter/Luz thing motioned for me not to say anything about it, I nodded.

Abomitons surrounded us all now. Odalia stood there, holding the remote.

"Well, since we finished with that little mess, lets get back to business, shall we?" she said, laughing to herself. My hands were in tight fists. I absolutely hated that lady.

Amity faced her mother "You! I am never speaking to you again!" Amity said

"You'll thank me when you're a literal princess, princess" Odalia countered. "It's what's best for the family."

Amity opened two spell circles, but Alador rested a hand on her shoulder and began to speak "What's best for the family, is to put an end to all this" Alador summoned abomination goo beside him. He made them into giant fists, tearing the factory apart, and knocking down abomitons left and right. Odalia dropped the controller, and Alador picked it up, powering off the abomitons.

Odalia stood over an abomiton, anxiously trying to revive it "No no no, you're destroying our lifes work! But I won't let you destroy is any further" She put her hand to the oracle necklace again, summoning the ghost.

Everyone else and I stepped up behind Alador, weilding our magic, Odalia was horribly outnumbered.

"This work is finished" Alador said "Also, I quit."

Odalia put the ghost away and took a step forward "Fine. I've been meaning to find a more competant business partner anyway." she walked away. "And you won't be getting a severance package"

Alador sighed in relief "Oh titan, that was terrifying." he murmured.

Willow made a dash for the airship. Amity reached out a hand "Willow, wait!" she called out after her. We chased after her and onto the airship. We started pulling random levers, hoping to lift the ship up off of the ground.

"Come on stupid thing, we have to follow them!" Willow wasn't talking to anyone in particular, except for the airship.

Amity turned to Alador "Dad, can you use that thing to turn off the abomitons at the head?" she asked

"Youre going to go rescue your friend" Alador murmured, he hesitated "You'll need a pilot"

Amity smiled and went to stand next to Luz/Hunter thingy.

"And Luz, I apologize for Odalia" Alador apologized, looking at Luz/Hunter. If only he knew he wasn't really talking to her. "You are always welcome in our home."

When he rested his hand on Luz/Hunter's shoulder a puff of blue smoke exploded from him and he changed back into Hunter.

Well that was short lived.

Alador and Amity took a step back, and I stepped forward to stand beside Hunter.

"I'm confused-" Alador said

Amity took another few steps back. "What's going on?" she sounded worried

"I'm sorry" Hunter said "It happened so fast. I didn't even realize what was going on until she was gone."

Gus let an illusion fall "She--She wanted to protect you. And Eda"

"Then that means....." Willow murmured

"She's being taken to Belos" My voice shook slightly.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.8K 255 13
Just a cute lil teen love story <3
43.7K 1.9K 67
Y/N is 21, and is a wild witch, specialized in Beast Keeping, plants, and Potions. Once she left Hexside, she wanted to use her own magic the way she...
9K 210 18
A collection of one shots I wrote about everyone's favorite boys. Will include love, platonic, and maybe enemy scenarios. I am open to requests, just...
82.8K 1.8K 71
Welcome to my Varian X Reader Oneshot storybook where you will get to go on tons of adventure's with Varian, in my way or yours! 💙 If you have any r...