One child and four treasures:...

By ClementineRosewood23

Author: Rabbit eats elbows Category: Fantasy Magic Cheng Xiao, who was dumped by his girlfriend, met a goddes... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340

201-210

137 1 0
By ClementineRosewood23

Chapter 201: Prepare New Year's clothes for the babies

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

After arriving home, Song Mianmian took off the one-piece cotton jacket on the baby's body, and when he took it off for Erbao, the back of the child's buttocks was wet, and his back was cold.

Apparently urinated.

I used to patronize injections and talk, but I didn't notice this at all.

The diaper was diagonal, and the whole body was urinated.

It's wet.

Erbao was still babbling, as if he wasn't urinating on her.

Song Mianmian was distressed and looked at Cheng Xiao: "Husband, you go and put hot water and bathe Erbao."

"Okay."

She took off her clothes and wrapped them in a clean blanket.

Soon, the hot water was put down.

Wash the two treasures.

Still so crying, there is heating in the house, the bath is not cold, and the little guy just doesn't want to go into the water.

Unlike the Three Treasures, it's okay to toss it.

I didn't even cry when I got the injection.

After taking a bath, a pack of bath towels will be sent to the children's room.

Song Mianmian has already found out the child's underwear, and before that, use diapers.

Song Qin came in at this time and said, "The children are nine months old, so it stands to reason that you can pee on them." If

you rely too much on diapers, it's not good.

Eight or nine months have to train to pee.

Song Mianmian didn't understand what it meant to pee, so she asked, "Mom, what is pee."

"It's just holding the baby and teaching them to pee, which can reduce diaper eczema and be good for the child's buttocks."

Cheng Xiao on the side smiled: "I will."

"Will you?"

Song Mianmian was surprised.

He can do anything, she has never heard of or anything.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "Yes."

He often looks at parenting software and Xi some parenting experience from his mother.

Song Mianmian was embarrassed, and after talking for a long time, it was her incompetent mother who had never learned about these at all.

Die of disgrace.

Song Qin couldn't help but say to her: "Look at Xiao Cheng, usually learn how to take care of the baby."

"Got it."

She also felt that she was incompetent as a mother, and she didn't understand some basic things.

After Cheng Xiao came, he did take better care of the baby.

Raised more white and fat.

When Song Qin went out, Song Mianmian blamed herself: "Husband, am I too irresponsible?"

"Huh? How do you say that?

"The baby is so big, I still don't know much about parenting." It's a good thing that I was born, and if I can't answer it when others ask me in the future, I'll die of embarrassment.

"Isn't that me? Why do you know all this with me?

"But I'm a mother, and I should know my children better than a father."

"It's okay, I'll teach you."

Speaking of this, Song Mianmian seemed to remember something, and muttered: "You didn't teach me to cook last time." The

voice was small, but it was still listened to by Cheng Xiao.

smiled and teased: "I can teach you now, are you sure you want to learn?"

Song Mianmian snorted: "Learn." It

was months ago that she almost destroyed the kitchen, and now doesn't mean she can't.

Still want to try.

Later, when you are hungry, you can do it yourself.

Hopefully, he followed Cheng Xiao to the kitchen.

Half an hour later.

Looking at the black beef in the pot, it exuded a strange smell of burnt, and the range hood couldn't absorb it for a while.

If Cheng Xiao hadn't turned off the fire in time, maybe the kitchen would no longer be usable.

The black stuff in the pot is probably the legendary dark dish.

Although the kitchen is not like a war, the smell is simply not complimentary.

Cheng Xiao turned off the fire and watched quietly beside him, the corners of his mouth hooked.

Song Mianmian looked disappointed.

Still doesn't work?

It's so devastating.

She has been studying very hard, and Cheng Xiao has also demonstrated carefully, but she still can't.

Spit up.

"How? Still not learning? Cheng Xiao said with a smile.

If she wants to learn, then he will accompany her.

Song Mianmian glanced at him and bit his lip: "I will definitely succeed." Next

, stir-fry the greens.

This one has no technical content and is relatively simple.

After it is fried, the color can barely be seen.

Cheng Xiao tasted it.

After chewing a few times, an indescribable taste filled the taste buds.

It's almost the same as the green vegetables and shiitake mushrooms I ate in the old community before.

Sweet, salty and a little bitter.

Swallow it forcibly.

"How?" Song Mianmian looked at him with hope.

"It's delicious."

"Really?"

She tasted it.

"Gross!"

The strange smell rushed and she spit out the dish directly.

"You're lying to me, that's all right? I think you're just saying that to comfort me, and I'm ignoring you.

Song Mianmian snorted, put the pot into the pool, and walked out of the kitchen in a hurry.

Angry.

Living room on the sofa.

Seeing that she had been sullen, Cheng Xiao held her hand: "Don't be angry, don't you just don't know how to cook, then don't do it, and leave it to me to cook in the future."

"Humph!"

Song Mianmian was very angry in her heart, she was not angry with Cheng Xiao, but with herself.

Why can't she cook.

You can't learn anything so simple.

"Okay, okay, you can't cook, I can teach you baking."

As soon as these words came out, she glanced over her eyes, and seemed to have some interest.

"Making cakes and desserts should be easier to learn than cooking."

Song Mianmian lay down on the sofa: "Tomorrow." Tired

today.

The anger is all to death.

Why is she so stupid? I can't learn anything.

Alas...

Soon, it's time for the child to eat complementary food.

Cheng Xiao went to the kitchen to do it.

Nowadays, there are more things added to complementary foods, such as vegetables and fish.

Give the little ones a nourishment.

They have gradually accepted and are no longer dependent on milk powder.

Song Qin said with a smile: "Calculate the time, there is still a month before the New Year, and in a few days, we should prepare New Year's goods and buy New Year's clothes for the babies."

"New Year's clothes."

Thinking of New Year's clothes, Song Mianmian suddenly thought: "Husband, shouldn't we put some children's New Year's clothes on the two stores?" Wholesale

some red ones to come, beaming.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "Yes, let's take a look at night."

...

In the evening, dinner was finished.

The couple were lying on the bed, and Song Mianmian automatically rolled into Cheng Xiao's arms.

Open the wholesale app.

I started to look at the children's clothes, as well as the New Year's objects, what baby girl's red dress, red hair rope, headband.

A wide variety of beautiful clothes.

"Husband, what do you think of this for the two treasures and four treasures?"

Cheng Xiao saw that it was a small red padded jacket.

There is also a fawn print on it, which is full of New Year's spirit.

It's festive.

Cheng Xiao kissed her forehead: "It's good for you to call the shots."

"Can't you just say two words?"

Women generally need to be evaluated by their husbands when they buy things, and if they are perfunctory, they will definitely make her angry.

Song Mianmian is.

If you say it's ugly, you don't have vision, and if you say it's good-looking, it's perfunctory.

You have to take a serious look at it, and then say that it looks good.

Chapter 202: It's better to be single

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

This is the so-called woman's heart, the needle under the sea.

You don't know what she's thinking, and you're afraid that if you say something wrong, you might make her angry.

After reading this, then the next one.

After it is over.

Song Mianmian counted it, and there were more than a dozen styles of padded jackets and down jackets in wholesale this time, and there were a lot of bits and pieces.

That's enough.

Delivered to two warehouses separately.

Cheng Xiao reminded Wang Jing and asked him to receive the goods.

Now that the New Year is over, in a few days, let's give them a holiday.

Wang Jing smiled: "Got it."

At the same time, I reported to Cheng Xiao about the recent situation in the store, both sides were okay, and many people came for Cheng Xiao's name.

As for the old customers on Tianye Street, they all shouted to meet the boss.

He hasn't been there since he became famous.

Wang Jing felt that it was quite far away, it was inconvenient to run around, and he still had children.

But I still asked.

"Brother, do you want to come here and have a look? Just take the babies out to play.

"Hmm."

Cheng Xiao agreed.

Exited the chat box and looked at Song Mianmian in his arms: "Wife, let's go to Tianye Street tomorrow, right?" It's

true that a long time hasn't passed, and many regular customers know him, so it's not good to not go all the time.

Song Mianmian didn't have any opinions, nodded, and sighed: "Yes."

Early the

next morning, the couple set off with their babies.

Tianye Street is as lively as ever, with people coming and going.

The Chinese New Year is approaching, and the streets are full of joy.

Walk to the door of the store, open the door and enter.

"Brother, you're really here."

Wang Jing came over and patted him on the shoulder.

There are no guests coming in yet, so it's relatively idle.

Seeing the children, Lin Nian ran over to tease them as soon as possible, and they didn't see them for a few days, which was unimaginable.

A few days ago, the proprietress was in a hurry for her birthday, and she didn't take a good look.

You'll have to pinch it at this point.

The fat little face is so cute.

"Boss, how old are the babies?" Lin Nian didn't know the month yet.

Probably almost a year old, right?

Song Mianmian smiled: "It's been nine months."

"The longer it gets, the better it looks, so envious."

Lin Nian is really envious, surrounded by several children every day, so happy.

At the same time, Zhang Yue and another small colleague were envious.

All three of them are proper single dogs.

"Where, when you get married in the future, the child will definitely look better."

"Boss, I suspect you're making fun of me, how can I have your appearance."

"You find a good-looking husband, everything is not a problem." Song Mianmian smiled.

Lin Nian sighed: "How can it be so easy to find, and those who are handsome can't look down on me."

"Our store manager is so good, who dares to look down on him?"

Wang Jing teased.

"Alright, don't make fun of me."

After getting along for such a long time, several employees have become thoroughly familiar with each other, mingling, and there are many topics.

The babies looked at Lin Nian with their eyes open, and seemed to have some memories.

Not exclusive.

Lin Nian pinched their little faces one by one.

It's really meaty, and the skin is tender.

Baby's skin is just good!

I really want to get married and have one on the spot.

Cheng Xiao walked around the store and glanced at the things on the cosmetics shelves, including the skin care products he endorsed.

It's got a new package.

There is a picture of him on it.

Well, the shot was pretty good.

...

At this time, customers came in one after another.

Get busy.

Song Mianmian pushed the babies to the cash register and began to help.

The babies looked in the direction of the front desk, their faces full of curiosity.

Dabao kept staring at the young lady who came in.

It's exciting to meet a good-looking one, babbling.

Some young girls basically came to Cheng Xiao.

Of course, I will also buy some things to go back, and it is a big deal to give them to the children of relatives.

Many people haven't seen Cheng Xiao's shadow after coming a few times, some have gradually given up, and some have not given up.

Cheng Xiao was busy packing.

The young ladies are clicking and patting on the side.

Then posted it on Weibo.

[Guess who I saw?] It's not easy to finally squat. Someone

commented on the following instant.

"Somewhere, I'm going to go too."

"The original cameras are so handsome, it seems that this appearance is real."

"I like it!"

There are more and more people, many old customers.

asked Cheng Xiao why he hadn't come recently.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "I've been too busy lately, so I didn't come." Knowing

that Cheng Xiao is still in the entertainment industry, he understands.

The actors are really busy.

After the morning's work was over, after lunch, I was ready to go back.

Today I just came to check on the situation, and it's not bad.

Lin Nian can't bear the babies.

"Boss, can't you stay with the boss lady for a little longer?"

Song Mianmian smiled: "No, it's colder to go back too late." Adults

can bear it, but children may not be able to bear it.

Lin Nian's face was reluctant.

"When you have a baby yourself, you won't think so."

I am not busy enough every day, either breastfeeding or on the way to change clothes and diapers, crying and coaxing.

Although these are all Cheng Xiaolai.

However, it's better to be single!

Lin Nian didn't understand what Song Mianmian meant, why didn't she think so when she gave birth to a child?

You can't die happy if you give birth to a child!

The couple drove home.

As soon as he arrived home, Cheng Xiao received a message from Ethan.

There are also screenshots.

"Boss, what do you think of this? I received it in the morning.

He always thought it was spam from it, so he didn't deal with it, and it wasn't until he sent it a few times that he realized something was wrong.

Open it and take a look, the content is a proper provocation!

It's probably about asking Cheng Xiao to meet at a restaurant tomorrow, and if he doesn't come, he will bear the consequences.

Anonymous email, can't find out who it is.

Which guy is so boring?

Cheng Xiao looked at the email and fell into deep thought.

See each other? Don't see the consequences at your own risk?

Who is so awesome?

With a chuckle, he replied to Ethan: "Say yes."

"Huh? Boss, are you sure you want to say yes? As an agent, the safety of the artist Ethan still has to be considered, Cheng Xiao is not only his artist,

but also the boss.

Knowing his worries, Cheng Xiao said: "It's nothing, you reply to him first."

He was just curious, who was so awesome.

"Okay then."

Cheng Xiao: "When is tomorrow?"

"Ten o'clock in the morning."

"Hmm."

turned off the phone, Cheng Xiao went to the sofa casually.

The babies were crawling all over the floor, and Sibao quickly crawled to his feet.

Kept tugging at the hem of his trousers.

"Sibao, what's wrong?"

He picked her up and asked with a smile.

"Daddy..."

With a dad in his ears, Cheng Xiao was stunned.

Song Mianmian was also surprised.

It's so sudden.

Cheng Xiao hurriedly agreed, smiling: "My four treasures are really good, dad kiss it."

Song Mianmian no longer knows what kind of language to use to express her mood at the moment.

Want to cry without tears?

Or lemon?

Dabao Erbao called Dad first, which was enough to make her sour, and thinking that there were still two who didn't shout, it was hard to balance her heart.

After all, there are still three treasures and four treasures.

Chapter 203: Toasting and not eating and punishing wine

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

Now Sibao is also the first to shout Dad, she is really sour.

Could it be that she is incompetent, and it is usually Cheng Xiao who takes care of them?

Taste in the heart.

Cheng Xiao smiled and asked, "What's wrong wife?" What's

wrong, aren't you knowingly asking?

Song Mianmian was very unhappy.

He snorted and didn't speak.

Cheng Xiao gave Sibao a small toy and asked her to play by herself.

Put her hands on Song Mianmian's shoulders.

It was as if I could smell the sourness in the air.

"Someday I'll call Mom, maybe it's just an unconscious pronunciation?"

Cheng Xiao comforted softly.

"Many babies' pronunciation is generally called dad first, maybe he doesn't know the meaning of dad at all, maybe it's just pronunciation."

"It's normal for the kids to get older."

After his explanation, Song Mianmian felt a little better.

...

In the blink of an eye, it was another morning, Cheng Xiao looked at the time and put the baby down.

said to Song Mianmian: "Wife, I have something to do, I have to go out."

Thinking it was a matter of work, she nodded.

In a certain restaurant, in one of the private rooms.

A man and a woman sat on leather sofas, and next to them, stood several bodyguards dressed in black.

"Sister, will Cheng Xiao come?" The man asked the woman next to him.

"He's coming." The woman is full of confidence.

This man and woman are Qin Feng and the fat woman.

Her name is Ye Xia.

Qin Feng felt that Ye Xia had figured it out.

He has been looking at Cheng Xiao unpleasantly, does my sister want to help him teach this guy a lesson?

Why else call him along?

It's beautiful to think about.

No matter how awesome Cheng Xiao is, how much capital is fighting?

It seems that I can watch a good show today.

Cheng Xiao entered the restaurant and opened the door of the private room.

When I saw the person sitting at the table, I raised my eyebrows, acquaintance.

"I've been waiting for you for a long time."

As soon as Ye Xia saw Cheng Xiao, her eyes were full of obsession.

That desire to conquer is even stronger, this man is really handsome, more handsome than any male star she has seen!

Since that finale, she has never given up.

Although she was rejected, she felt that he would come back one day and beg her.

Unexpectedly, this time he walked shit luck fire.

In this case, she had to take the initiative.

Cheng Xiao sat down naturally.

"I heard that you made my family Qin Feng unhappy?" Ye Xia took a sip of tea and asked.

Qin Feng was a little proud, his sister was really angry for him.

Great, this guy is dead!

"He's from my side now, and if you mess with him, you'll mess with me."

Cheng Xiao played with his mobile phone, listened to her, and raised his head: "Then?" "It's

okay for me not to care!"

Ye Xia changed her words.

Qin Feng didn't react a little, what do you mean?

"I like you very much, except for your stinky personality, as long as you are willing to follow me, I don't care if you don't respect me, and I will give you a lot of resources."

Qin Feng: "??? This

style of painting is not right!

Shouldn't he be taught? Is there a mistake?

"Sister, isn't your purpose today to teach him a lesson?"

Ye Xia slapped him on the head: "Who told you that I came to teach him a lesson?" Get out of the way.

With Cheng Xiao, Qin Feng is useless.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "Auntie, last time I didn't say it clearly enough or you were a little forgetful, I can remind you again."

Ye Xia didn't speak, Qin Feng was furious: "Who are you calling aunt?" Another

slap came over: "It's your turn to speak here?" Get out of the way.

Being called aunt, Ye Xia was not angry.

It doesn't matter, she just wants Cheng Xiao.

She can promise him a lot of resources and promise to make him even more popular.

"As long as you follow me, you can give priority to all good resources in the future, if you can't get used to this guy, I'll kick him out immediately."

Qin Feng was taken aback: "Sister, don't."

If Ye Xia kicked him, how would he gain a foothold in the entertainment industry in the future?

He has offended a lot of people before, all because of this backstage.

The backstage is gone, and the gang can't eat him.

For Ye Xia, Qin Feng was like a piece of garbage.

It's useless, and it's annoying.

Cheng Xiao smiled faintly: "I have already said that I have no long-term plans in the entertainment industry, as for whether you kick him or not, it seems to have nothing to do with me."

was rejected again and

again, and Ye Xia was also a little impatient.

"Don't be embarrassed."

A couple of bodyguards stepped forward.

This is already a clear threat.

If you don't compromise, just waitTake your fists.

Cheng Xiao calmly took a sip of water.

Qin Feng's face was full of schadenfreude, hehe, he was dead.

Ye Xia's bodyguards are all top masters, and no one can be safe and sound under their fists.

A lighter one is hospitalized, and a heavier one is directly vegetative.

Anyway, she has money, and she is not afraid of compensation or anything.

If Cheng Xiao is beaten into a cripple... Look at what he's doing.

I'm looking forward to doing it soon!

"Give you another chance, otherwise I can't guarantee that "Super Guardian" will be successfully released."

Ye Xia sneered.

Qin Feng knew about Cheng Xiao's new movie, and when he heard her say this, he gloated even more.

Cheng Xiao shrugged his shoulders and got up: "Is there anything else?" If not, I'll go first. So

saying, he went to the door.

One of the bodyguards swooped in the doorway.

"Kill people?"

Cheng Xiao chuckled.

Ye Xia: "It's not enough to kill you, how can I be willing to do it, what do you say if you become a disabled person who can't move?"

"If you don't eat and drink in a toast, then don't blame me."

Two bodyguards rushed up with the guy.

The stick was slammed at Cheng Xiao's knee.

If this is hit, it can definitely be scrapped on the spot.

Cheng Xiao shook his head, the speed was too slow.

The hand stretched out, and several loud slaps slapped firmly on the brains of the two people, and one fell over the shoulder, directly throwing one of them to the ground, and he couldn't get up immediately, and knocked out two teeth.

The other one was the same, and he was thrown and couldn't move before he could react.

Seeing this, the two bodyguards behind Ye Xia picked up the sticks in their hands.

Two minutes later...

Seeing her four bodyguards lying half-dead on the ground and rolling, Ye Xia was shocked, and even more shocked was Qin Feng.

What is this Cheng Xiao doing?

Could it be that he has studied martial arts? So powerful.

I can beat these four bodyguards like this.

You must know that they are all strong and strong, and they are all more than 1.9 meters tall.

Cheng Xiao: How much effort does this have?

It's horrible.

watched him walk out of the private room, and he didn't react.

"Sister, you..."

Qin Feng looked at Ye Xia, ready to say something.

"Shut up! Don't roll out yet!

Qin Feng hurriedly ran out with a roll.

The private room was quiet, and Ye Xia fell into deep thought.

In the parking lot, Cheng Xiao wiped his hands, and the corners of his mouth rose.

As soon as the system's reward for this fighting god was activated, it was really powerful.

If it weren't for this, we might have really suffered today.

Chapter 204: Baby Learns to Walk

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

Dusted off your body and drove home as if nothing happened.

After arriving home, Song Mianmian asked, "Husband, do you have a new drama to start filming recently?"

She thought someone was looking for Cheng Xiao to film.

Cheng Xiao smiled and rubbed her head: "No, it was Ethan who asked me to talk about work problems."

"Problems at work, what's wrong?"

"Just a few small things, it's fine."

"That's good." Song Mianmian said, as if she remembered something, and suddenly showed a pleasant smile: "Oh yes, husband, Sanbao called me today."

"Huh? Are you sure?

Cheng Xiao looked at Sanbao.

The kid was snatching toys from his brother, babbling out of his mouth and not knowing what he was talking about, and popping out from time to time to say mom.

It can be regarded as making Song Mianmian more balanced.

Seeing her happy appearance, Cheng Xiao also laughed: "If you don't call his mother anymore, I guess I'll be depressed."

"You're depressed, how can I!"

Song Mianmian slapped a pink fist over.

Glared at him.

Cheng Xiao chuckled, picked up Sanbao, kissed it, and rubbed the fleshy little face.

Thanks to the Three Treasures, otherwise this little woman would have been really depressed for a long time.

At night, Cheng Xiao was changing the baby's diapers.

The system sound sounds.

"Congratulations to the host for being called dad for the first time by the Four Treasures, reward: the god of racing!"

The god of racing.

As the name suggests, it is the most awesome one in the racing world, and it is difficult to meet opponents.

He finally knows the meaning of the almighty daddy system.

There are a variety of bonus things to make you proficient in everything.

However, no matter how many skills you have, it is not certain that you can use them.

The mind exited the system page, Cheng Xiao covered the babies with quilts and went to sleep.

The next day, Director Lin called in the morning.

Ask about the new drama, that spy war script.

Cheng Xiao kept saying that he was thinking about it.

Director Lin wanted to ask him if he had thought it through.

The two exchanged ideas and finally decided to start filming after the year.

After all, he had promised Director Lin before.

I can't say anything about it if I don't go suddenly.

Seeing that he agreed, Director Lin was very happy: "That's okay, no problem."

...

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye it is a few days before the New Year.

New Year's goods have been purchased almost, baby's new clothes and new shoes.

The little ones have been Xi walking for ten months, but they have to be supported by adults and move forward little by little.

It's not okay to be cute.

Now I'm just trying, and when I am a year old, I am almost stable.

Looking at a few babies standing neatly on the edge of the sofa, Cheng Xiao sighed that time flies so fast.

The first time I saw them, it was only two and a half months, and in the blink of an eye, they all started to learn to walk.

The most unstable is the four treasures, after all, I lived in an incubator when I was born, and many times it is slower than my brothers and sisters.

No, I have to follow along, and when I see people standing up, I have to stand, and I sit on the ground with my ass unstable several times.

If you hurt your buttocks, don't mention how sad it is to cry.

I still complained to him.

Today's festival, Manli and Wang Jing came over as guests.

Approaching the Chinese New Year, many places have already had holidays, Cheng Xiao temporarily closed the two stores and let the employees go home for the New Year.

Lin Nian originally didn't plan to go back, thinking that work was more important, and he could make money during the New Year, so he didn't want to go back, and he was urged to go on a blind date every day.

Cheng Xiao understands very well, but how can he not go back to reunite with his family during the Chinese New Year.

After his persuasion, Lin Nian nodded and promised to go back.

He also gave out a large bonus before the employees went home.

It can be said that several people were flattered.

I have never seen such a generous boss, and the bonuses are as good as their salaries for several months.

Ten o'clock in the morning.

Wang Jing arrived.

With these few months of dividends, he is already a millionaire.

There is no shortage of money.

The old man in the family knew about this, not to mention how happy he was, and shouted to see him as a friend and thank him in person.

Wang Jing didn't say much about it, but said that he had earned hundreds of thousands.

But this is enough to make the old man happy.

Just graduated from college, you can earn hundreds of thousands, and you have face when you say it.

It's much more pleasing to see his son every day.

The daughter-in-law is not worried.

"Brother, I came here today to thank you for helping me get out of the sea of suffering, if it is the same as before, now when I go home, I will be nagged to death by my old man."

Wang Jing sighed.

"You have to thank yourself for your hard work, do your best, and do your own business in the future."

Cheng Xiao smiled.

"After all, if it weren't for you, brother, I don't know where I would be in now."

Wang Jing put the gift on the table and sat on the sofa.

I haven't been here in a while,The child couldn't remember him very well, stared at him for a while, and obviously didn't recognize him.

Looking at the little ones standing in a row, Wang Jing smiled: "I can walk, time flies so fast." He

recognized Sibao at a glance and hugged her over.

The little girl is still the same as before, and the stranger hums and chirps when she hugs her.

Just mom and dad.

The little eyes that asked for help looked at Dad.

Wang Jing knew what she liked, and took out a magic fairy wand from the pocket of her clothes.

It's pink, and it's still lit.

Sing with a single press.

Sibao was immediately attracted, his eyes looked straight at it, and he didn't resist.

Wang Jing knew that it was useful, and asked with a smile: "Sibao, do you want this?"

"Hmph..."

The four treasures wanted to reach out and get it.

Wang Jing stepped back a little and grinned: "If you don't want an uncle, I won't give it to you."

Sibao looked at the Demon Immortal Stick, and his little face was full of confusion.

"Yikes!"

I don't know when, Erbao walked to him with his couch in his hand, and then tugged at his coat tightly.

Wang Jing put down the four treasures and stretched out his hand to the two treasures with a smile.

"Erbao, my sister won't let my uncle hug me, will you let me?"

Erbao is not as repulsive as Sibao, for the sake of toys, hesitated but stretched out his hand.

The magic fairy stick was in my sister's hand, and the four treasures were unhappy.

Pouting.

A little aggrieved look like I'm about to cry.

It's her killer feature.

Wang Jing's heart softened all of a sudden, it was really too painful for the small appearance of Sibao.

I couldn't bear to see her cry.

He specially bought two magic fairy sticks.

One for each sister.

After getting the magic fairy wand, Sibao regained his smiling face, and he also knew that when he pressed the button, he would sing when he pressed it.

"Brother, where's Teacher Song?" After playing for a long time, he didn't see Song Mianmian, so Wang Jing asked suspiciously.

Cheng Xiao said: "She picked up her best friend." Said

this way, on the way.

Manli sat in the co-pilot, looking at the scenery outside the window, and was in a particularly good mood.

From time to time, I take out my phone and reply with two messages.

"What are you so happy about?"

Song Mianmian drove and asked with a smile.

Manli immediately turned off her phone and snorted, "It's nothing."

"Forget it, I'm not interested in peeking at your chats."

Finally found an opportunity for her to tease Manli, how could she let it go.

Looking at her mysterious and happy expression, it is no surprise that she is definitely in love!

Chapter 205: I Don't Dare to Get Married

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

She didn't believe it if she wasn't in love.

"Forget it, I'll tell you, my mother, I'm going to get off the list."

Manli looked proud.

After being single for so many years, I can finally find a partner.

Song Mianmian guessed that it was this, and raised her eyebrows: "Oh? Who is it for?

"Guess what!"

"If you don't say it, forget it."

Manli complained: "Oh, why are you so boring." What

a cold game.

"I can't guess, and if you don't say it, what can I say if I don't say that?"

Song Mianmian continued to focus on driving.

Manli had never seen such a boring person as her, so she pouted: "Who else can it be, you must know this person."

"Wang Jing?"

"you, I won't be with him." The corners of Manli's mouth twitched.

She suspected that Song Mianmian was knowingly asking.

Last time she remembered what she had told her.

Hum! Pretend to be with her!

Song Mianmian smiled: "I think Wang Jing is very good, diligent and responsible."

However, in her heart, her husband is the best.

No one can compare.

Manly: "If you weren't driving, I'd tickle you."

"So, who the hell is it?"

"I'll tell you when I get back." Manli puffed her head.

When you get home.

Feng Yu and Li Jin have already come over.

Seeing Li Jin, Manli's footsteps were obviously sluggish, and she didn't dare to look over, blushing as if she was drunk.

Song Mianmian smiled: "What's wrong?" It

was the first time I had seen Manli's face so red.

Sure enough, when I met someone I liked, the reaction was different.

No matter how big the grinning personality is, it will converge and leave a good impression on the man.

Just like when she first met Cheng Xiao.

After a long time, it won't.

The two chatted, and Li Jin knew that Manli was also coming over.

After all, she is a good girlfriend of her sister-in-law, how can she be absent on this occasion.

Walk towards Manly.

Song Mianmian walked away very consciously and stood with Cheng Xiao.

"Husband, I think there is a couple to be." Song Mianmian's smiling gossip.

"Huh?" Cheng Xiao raised his eyebrows.

"Look, are Manli and Li Jin a good match?"

Men are unmarried and women are unmarried.

The age is also very consistent.

Matching the right marriage is a good deed.

"It's really a good match, but if they're not together, depending on their personal wishes, let's not get involved in the future."

Lest there be any contradictions when you get it, and you are not a person inside and out.

After all, on one side is Song Mianmian's best friend, and on the other side is his brother.

No one is comfortable with the unpleasantness.

Cheng Xiao has seen too many things like this, but he doesn't care, his wife must care very much.

"Okay."

Song Mianmian snorted.

At noon, Cheng Xiao went to cook, and she wanted to continue to learn.

If she doesn't learn, she won't be reconciled.

It's really that stupid if you don't believe you're it.

Cheng Xiao said with a smile: "There are guests at home today, and I will teach you tomorrow, be good, take the babies to play."

Manli came over, grabbed Song Mianmian's arm, and said to Cheng Xiao: "Brother-in-law, go cook, I have something to say to Mianmian." The

two sat down on the carpet.

"Tell me, what's the matter?"

Song Mianmian picked up the big treasure in her hand, put it in her arms, kissed and pinched it.

The little guy is getting better and better, and he looks like his father.

Especially the facial features, like Cheng Xiao.

Delicate and cute, like a porcelain doll.

Song Mianmian couldn't see anything, but Manli was different, it was easy to see.

"It's so much like his dad, it's so cute!"

Manli hugged Dabao over and kissed her left and right cheeks first.

"Little one, I really like you more and more."

"I can walk, hey, that's good! You'll be more relaxed again.

Song Mianmian said: "It's not easy, I heard that parents worry more about children after walking, so I'm afraid of bumping into them, it's better to sit in the stroller honestly."

"I don't even dare to get married."

"Are you sure? In case your god proposes to you..."

Song Mianmian said with a smile.

Speaking of male gods, Manli subconsciously glanced at Li Jin, and her face suddenly blushed.

In my mind, I automatically imagined that Li Jin proposed to me...

I can't imagine.

Song Mianmian snickered.

Manli straightened her face:

"Can you not discuss this topic, the eight characters haven't been skimmed yet!"

"It seems like you're talking about it yourself."

Manli: "..."I really can't talk.

She's a straight sister!

The straight and terrible kind, but he looks as beautiful as a fairy, and the suitors who have many suitors before marriage can form a long line.

"Did your brother-in-law propose to you? What does it feel like? Manly asked.

"Nope."

Manli was stunned: "No?" How can it be?

"Although we have obtained the license, we have not held a banquet, so it seems that we can only propose before the banquet, right?"

"When will you ask for that?"

"I don't know, look at the situation."

Manli stood up: "What? It depends?!

This is a major event in life, a very important and meaningful process, how can you keep waiting?

No way! Later, she will talk to her brother-in-law.

It's time for lunch.

Manli looked at Cheng Xiao, who was sitting not far away, and wanted to ask directly, but was stopped by Song Mianmian and glanced at her.

Wang Jing and they are all present, how embarrassed to say this.

Manly can't care so much.

"Brother-in-law, I have a question for you."

Cheng Xiao raised his head: "What's wrong?"

"When are you going to have a wedding banquet with Mianmian?" It's hard to talk about marriage proposals, but this kind of question is always okay.

This is a major event in her best friend's life.

"Banquet?"

"Yes, I heard that you have obtained the certificate, and you haven't proposed to hold a banquet yet."

Song Mianmian told her before that she was about to forget about it.

Song Mianmian didn't dare to raise her head anymore.

Especially when he caught a glimpse of the stunned eyes of the three people out of the corner of his eye, it was even more embarrassing.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "I want to do it too, but Mianmian and I haven't thought about a good life yet, how about the New Year?"

"Yes! New Year's Wedding, Festive!

"Ahem..."

At this time, Feng Yu coughed.

"Could you please leave some leeway for our single dogs? Talking about marriage in front of us so openly makes us embarrassed.

"Alright, let's eat, we'll talk about this later." Cheng Xiao glanced at the embarrassed wife and said with a smile.

Song Mianmian also diverted the topic and got up: "Husband, the babies seem to be crying, I'll take a look." After

saying that, quickly flee.

In the children's room, Song Mianmian was not at ease and put them on the carpet to play.

Before I went in, she was hit by her, and the baby's cry sounded in the house.

Hurry inside.

Open the door.

I saw that the four treasures were lying on the carpet on all fours, crying out of breath.

His face was red.

When I saw my mother coming, I cried even more fiercely, sobbing and sobbing.

Tears kept flowing from the corners of his eyes.

The eyes are red and swollen.

You can see how long you have been crying here.

Chapter 206: Benefits? Big drop there!

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

Song Mianmian's heart tightened, and she hurriedly ran over and picked up Sibao and coaxed her.

I looked at the back of her head, and it was red.

Obviously fell again.

Song Mianmian rubbed it distressedly: "Sibao, don't cry, don't cry."

This is already the second fall, more serious than the last time, the last time I fell backwards while sitting, this time I probably stood up, and I fell down after an instability.

It's all to blame for her inconsiderate thinking and leaving the children alone in the room.

Song Mianmian didn't come to eat for a long time, Cheng Xiao frowned suspiciously, got up and went to the children's room.

"Brother, why are you going?" Wang Jingdao.

This drink was only half drunk, and the couple ran away.

"I'll see your sister-in-law."

Seeing Cheng Xiao go out, several people couldn't help laughing.

Look, it's only been a long time, and I think about it.

Manrith envied the couple's relationship.

That's nice.

In the children's room, Cheng Xiao opened the door and walked in, and saw Song Mianmian holding Sibao.

The eyes are red.

"Wife, what's wrong?"

"Sibao fell." Song Mianmian blamed herself in her heart.

Fell?

Cheng Xiao frowned, hurried over, and rubbed the back of Sibao's head, which was a little bulging somewhere.

Apparently swollen.

The little guy cried and sobbed, and after seeing his father, his tears were like pearls with broken threads, and his small appearance was distressing.

The little hand stretched out slowly.

The meaning is probably this: I want my father to hug me.

Cheng Xiao was very distressed, so he hugged Sibao and coaxed him as he walked.

"Four treasures are good."

The other three looked at them in a daze, and seemed to know that their sister had fallen, but they didn't make a sound, and even Dabao, who had always been noisy, was quiet.

The couple was warmed by this scene.

Song Mianmian hugged the three of them one by one and sat on the ground.

The Four Treasures gradually stopped crying.

Cheng Xiao took the magic fairy stick that Wang Jing bought and pressed the switch on it.

Music played.

It quickly attracted the attention of a few little ones.

The Four Treasures stretched out their hands to ask for it.

Dabao's eyes were full of expectation, but they didn't plan to rob their sister.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "Wife, our babies are so smart, they know that their sister has fallen, and they don't fight or grab."

If

this is usual, I will definitely rush to ask for it.

Sibao played with the magic fairy wand and quickly smiled again.

Song Mianmian looked at the back of Sibao's head worriedly: "Husband, Sibao seems to have a bulging bag here." "It's

okay, just put some oil on it." It is normal for children to bump and bump, and he has already prepared sesame oil.

Rub it and you'll be fine the next day.

Song Mianmian silently wrote this down, so as not to panic next time she encountered this situation.

Every time I encounter a little situation, I will be very panicked, not as calm as Cheng Xiao.

Panic will miss a big thing, and this problem must be changed in the future.

Keeping this in mind, Song Mianmian got up: "I'm going to get sesame oil, where do I put it?"

"At the top of the leftmost cabinet."

"Huh?"

"It's okay, I'll go get it, you look at the four treasures." Cheng Xiao smiled.

I took sesame oil and gently applied some to the back of Sibao's head.

Several people in the dining room waited for a while, but the couple did not come in.

What are these two doing?

"Manli, you go and see how it goes." Wang Jingdao.

Manly nodded, and walked out of the dining room to the children's room.

Aren't these two people in...

There are also single friends here, and there must be a degree of dog abuse.

...

Knock knock.

There was a knock on the door, accompanied by Manli's teasing voice.

"What are you two doing? It's not too late to wait until we're gone. The

door was quickly opened from the inside.

Song Mianmian stood at the door with a face.

Manli was taken aback: "What's the matter?" Did your brother-in-law murder you?

"No, come in."

Walking in, what caught my eye was Cheng Xiao playing with the babies.

"You two don't go to dinner, dare to play with the babies?" The corners of Manli's mouth twitched.

Song Mianmian sighed: "No, it's Sibao who fell."

"What? Four treasures, falling?

Manly tensed up.

"Why did you fall? Is there something wrong? "Hurry up and check on the situation of the four treasures.

Seeing such a big bag, I couldn't help but feel distressed.

"Sibao, does it hurt?"

Sibao was playing with his toys when he heard the sound and glanced back.

There are also tear stains in the corners of the eyes.

"Yikes!" Softly, respondManly.

"My baby, auntie kiss one."

Manli is very fond of the Four Treasures.

Kiss and hug.

At this time, she seemed to remember something, grinned, and said to Song Mianmian: "Sister, there is a sentence I don't know whether to say or not."

"What?"

"I think, I want to be the godmother of the babies."

glanced at Cheng Xiao again, embarrassed.

Song Mianmian was stunned for a moment and looked at her husband.

There's nothing wrong with her.

"Wife, you just make a decision, if you don't have an opinion, I don't have an opinion."

Manli looked at her with a longing gaze, this good girlfriend.

"It's okay to be a godmother, is there any benefit? It's no good, my baby doesn't recognize it.

Song Mianmian half-jokingly.

"The benefits? Big drop there! Wait for me a moment. A

few minutes later.

Swish!

Manli took out four thick red envelopes from her bag!

"It's too late to prepare this gift, but it's not too late, and that's what I do for the babies."

How direct is the red envelope!

Gifts or something are saved, anyway, these two people open a store, and there is no shortage of maternal and child products, and she can't even look down on what she sends.

Each red envelope is almost 10,000 yuan.

Although money is not much for the couple, it is also her heart.

What about her two months' salary!

Song Mianmian didn't expect Manli to be serious, so thick and a lot of money.

"Just what it means, you've been saving this money for a long time, right? The kids don't need it. She shook her head.

That being said, she never wanted anything good.

"This is what I bought for the baby, not for you."

Manli snorted and handed it to the babies, one for each person!

The baby doesn't know what it is yet, he just thinks it's fun.

"Little ones, you will be my godson and goddaughter from now on."

Manli kissed their little faces one by one.

I love it.

Really super cute and woody?

I don't know when she will be able to give birth to such a cute cute baby.

I didn't think there was anything before, but until she saw these little guys, she had the idea of giving birth to a cute baby.

I don't know what she will look like with Li Jin's child.

I can't help but fantasize in my head.

I even thought about where my child would go to kindergarten in the future.

If she marries Li Jin and has a child, she must choose one of the four babies to be a baby.

The more I thought about it, the more excited I felt.

Song Mianmian twisted it on her, and she hissed in pain.

"What's your bad idea?"

"I swear, really no, I just thought that in the future, when I have a baby, I will first set a baby with Sibao, and if I am a girl, I will be with Dabao or Sanbao..."

Song Mianmian snorted: "No!

Chapter 207: You don't have a wife or children

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

The whispers of the two were heard clearly by Cheng Xiao on the side.

Doll pro?

The Four Treasures?

No way!

Manli drooped her face: "Why not?" After booking a baby kiss, our relationship will be closer after that, how good.

She likes Sibao very much, such a beautiful little girl, if she doesn't settle down in advance, what if she is abducted by someone else in the future?

No, no, no.

"Sibao is still young, don't fight this idea, she is in charge of her marriage, I don't interfere."

"Oh, let's make a kiss, and when they each have someone they like in the future, I will never interfere, I swear!"

Song Mianmian glanced at her before she didn't believe her words.

"What I said is true, don't interfere, if Sibao grows up and has someone he likes, the doll will be canceled immediately."

Manly grinned.

"Still won't work."

"Why?" Manli grimaced.

Song Mianmian snorted: "If I say no, I can't do it."

"You can't be the master of this, you have to ask the Four Treasures themselves."

Manli smiled and hugged Sibao over, put it in her arms, and asked, "Sibao, do you want to kiss Auntie's baby in the future?" There are so many toys!

Asked so bluntly, the corners of Song Mianmian's mouth twitched: "What does she know as a child, you are fooling people." "Cut

! I'm talking to the Four Jewels right now.

Sibao looked at her with his eyes open, his eyelashes were like butterfly wings, and he was cute and lovely.

Manli's heart melted.

"Sibao, do you think it's good? Follow Auntie, there are a lot of fun toys.

"Hmph..."

After a while, instead of waiting for Sibao's response, he snorted.

Don't let Manli hug.

looked at Cheng Xiao, the meaning was self-evident.

I want my dad to hug me, not this aunt to hug.

Song Mianmian saw this situation and burst out laughing: "See, Sibao is not happy."

"That's not necessarily, maybe she just doesn't want me to hug, and not agreeing now doesn't mean not agreeing in the future."

Manly comforted herself.

"Come on, my family's four treasures won't!"

There was an argument here, and the three men in the dining room stared wide-eyed.

Let Manli go to check on the situation, but the person has not returned yet.

What the hell?

Li Jin took a sip of wine and said, "Could it be that you are taking care of the baby?" Maybe the baby is crying and needs to be coaxed. Four

, one crying, will cry along.

As soon as he finished speaking, Cheng Xiao and his wife walked in from outside, still pushing the child in their hands.

It's really uneasy to leave them alone in the house.

I'm afraid that this will happen again.

The main children are walking, and when they wake up, they have to watch all the time.

Grind and chirp after a meal.

Wang Jing wanted to catch a plane home, so he left first, and Feng Yu's father's restaurant had something in his restaurant that he needed to help, so he left after saying a few words.

Li Jin didn't have anything to do, he said with a smile: "Brother, Director Zheng has a new play here, and I'm going to audition for the role of the second male." In

Director Zheng's play, most stars in the entertainment industry want to win roles.

But not everyone.

It was already a great honor for him to be able to audition for the second male.

It doesn't matter if you can't pass it, it's good to be able to audition.

I heard that Director Zheng is famous for scolding people on the set, and if he is wrong, he will be scolded, and some of the top dogs who are scolded are bloody, but in order to become famous and hone his acting skills, he still did not give up.

So, it's still quite nervous.

Thinking of this, Li Jin asked curiously: "Were you scolded by Director Zheng when you were filming "Super Guardian"?

It is said that none of the stars who have cooperated with him can escape.

Even if it's those actresses and actors!

has not escaped Director Zheng's poisonous tongue!

Cheng Xiao, I'm really not sure.

"Nope." Cheng Xiao shrugged.

There really isn't, only he is not satisfied with what he filmed, and the director thinks it's OK.

I have to say that the system is really awesome.

Li Jin looked shocked!

"You haven't been scolded by Director Zheng? Terrible!

Is

this a talented actor?

That's awesome, isn't it?

However, he doesn't feel much anymore, people have talent, this can't be compared.

Born actor material.

"Brother, you really don't plan to develop in the entertainment industry for a long time?"

Cheng Xiao snorted.

I will have to take children in the future, how many of them, how can I have so much time to go to filming.

If you want to say that it's okay to make a movie once in a while, the TV series is still okay.

"Damn, you're too willful, if I were you, I would definitely strike while the iron was hot, hurry up and make more money."

Li Jin said.

"You don't have a wife or children, so you have nothing to worry about."

As soon as these words came out, Li Jin's forehead slid down three black lines.

Heart-piercing, too heart-piercing.

"There are also a lot of dads in the entertainment industry, and they participate in variety shows with their children, and their popularity is high."

As he spoke, he remembered that Cheng Xiao basically didn't let the child show his face in order to protect the child.

Forget it.

After Li Jin left.

The conversation between the two was listened to by Song Mianmian, and she sat down and asked, "Husband, don't you really plan to mix in the entertainment industry in the future?"

According to his current fame, the future is immeasurable.

It's a pity to give up.

She felt that Cheng Xiao liked acting, and she didn't give up for the sake of her and the children...

Isn't this a deprivation of his right to a hobby?

"If you like it, it's okay, I can also take the child, you can work with peace of mind."

Song Mianmian said with a serious face.

Cheng Xiao has always taken care of her before, and she will have to take care of the babies.

Cheng Xiao smiled and asked a question: "Is acting important or is my wife and children important?"

Song Mianmian, who asked

this, couldn't help blushing.

"Ahem... It's okay for the two of you to show affection, can you have a degree? Doesn't it hurt to say this in front of me in such a grand manner?

Manli was sitting on the sofa opposite, playing with her phone, and when she looked up, she saw the two of them desperately sprinkling dog food.

Completely disregarding the feelings of others.

It's crazy.

"All three of them are gone, aren't you still leaving?" Song Mianmian looked at her, ruthless.

Manli's heart broke suddenly: "You have changed, you finally came once, and you actually drove me away." "It's

okay if you don't leave, then don't say that I abuse dogs with my husband."

Cheng Xiao smiled, his wife was domineering!

Manli: "..."

She was speechless.

Either leave, or accept abuse.

Two options.

She just wanted to stay here a little longer, alas, so heartlessly.

There was no way, under the gaze of the two, I had to run quickly.

She didn't want to be tortured to death.

Hmph, wait! When she is with Li Jin, see how they are still abused.

...

The day before the thirtieth day of the Chinese New Year's Eve, Song Qin returned.

Also coming back at the same time is Song Mianmian's cousin Song Nana!

It's the girl who worked near Jiang Qing before.

It had been a few months since she went to Jiangqing Mingyuan to see the baby.

Today's Song Nana dyed her hair blue, rolled into big waves, wore a bare-legged artifact and skirt on her legs, and a coat in the style of Xiao Xiangfeng on her upper body.

A khaki scarf around his neck.

Step on a pair of black boots.

Chapter 208: The First New Year Together

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

After dressing up, she has become more beautiful than before, her makeup is more exquisite, and her facial features have not changed, but she is just good-looking.

Temperament has been raised by more than one notch.

However, compared with Song Mianmian, there is still a gap.

Song Mianmian's face is very beautiful, and her height is not short.

It's a proper goddess.

As soon as she entered the hall of the villa, Song Nana's eyes lit up: "Wow! This

living room is so beautiful!

Luxury!

Extravagant!

Before my aunt said that she had moved to a place, she thought it was a high-end community, but this time she came directly to a seaview villa!

It's still such a large area.

As far as the living room is concerned, it can catch up with her house.

After looking around, Song Nana looked for it and asked, "Cousin, where is the baby?"

"Still sleeping in the room." Song Mianmian smiled.

"I'm going to go and see if I'm going to kill them, and see if they've grown big."

Song Nana thief was excited.

Under the lead of Song Mianmian, go to the children's room.

Open the door, a few little guys lie quietly on the bed to sleep, lying in a row, cute love!

"Wow! The child really grows up fast, so cute, is that the Four Treasures?

I haven't seen it

for a long time, and Song Nana has long thought about it.

But the baby is still sleeping, so don't mess with them.

"Cousin-in-law, how old is the baby?"

She had forgotten about it.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "It's been ten months."

"It's so fast, it's so big in a blink of an eye, can you walk?"

"Not yet, I'm learning."

"It's fun to be able to walk."

Song Nana gently closed the door, came to the living room, sat down on the sofa, and shook off her blue hair.

As if remembering something, she said excitedly: "Look at my memory, I forgot to say it just now, brother-in-law, do you have any new plays recently?"

When

Cheng Xiao was on the hot search, she was still a little confused, thinking that she had recognized the wrong person.

You can recognize it, but isn't it him?

After all, it's hard not to remember being so handsome.

I really didn't expect that she, her cousin-in-law, was still a star!

It was a hot mess before.

Now the popularity has dropped, but it still has gained a large number of fans!

It's pretty awesome.

The filming is very good, and it is completely abusing and killing the two leading actors.

Cheng Xiao smiled: "There is still a movie to be released recently, you can go and see it."

"Is that the Guardian of the Power?"

Song Nana has seen the trailer and tidbits.

"Good! Gotta hold on, no, I'm going to charter it and invite my friends to see it. She

couldn't help but be a little envious of her cousin.

Today she came along.

One is to celebrate the New Year

together, and

the other is to watch the baby.

The third is to ask some questions!

For example: in the entertainment industry, there is also healing.

She's a bit of a gossip.

She has heard about Brother Xiaofeng, it's really amazing.

It is said that the hospitals are helpless, and Cheng Xiao is rejuvenated.

Song Mianmian was about to die of embarrassment, so she quickly turned on the TV and diverted her attention.

Song Qin held her forehead: "Okay, don't mess around, your brother-in-law is busy."

"Auntie, I just wanted to ask..."

"What's in it for you to ask so much?"

What's wrong with this kid.

"Okay then."

was told by Song Qin, and Song Nana restrained a little.

After lunch, the children woke up.

Song Nana left this behind and had a lot of fun with the babies.

In the afternoon, the children were handed over to Song Nana and her mother-in-law, and Cheng Xiao and Song Mianmian went out to buy vegetables together.

Tomorrow is the thirtieth day of the Chinese New Year's Eve.

Gotta cook a lot of dishes.

Song Mianmian is still a little worried, but it's good to have her mother.

"Cousin, you can go with confidence, just leave the child to me."

Song Nana said with a smile.

She likes a few cute little babies, it's so cute.

"Will you change diapers?" Song Mianmian asked.

Song Nana was stunned for a moment: "No..."

"I'll teach you, I may have to go with your brother-in-law for a long time, in case my mother doesn't pay attention to the baby's pee..."

"Huh? That's fine.

Sibao diapers were bulging, Song Mianmian put her on the ground and brought a new diaper.

"Before changing, open the velcro on both sides of the diaper, gently pull out the diaper that is already full of pee, wipe her little ass with this wet wipe, and then put on a new one."

Song Mianmian's slow demonstration.

"You can try it."

Song Nana was stunned for a moment, she had never taken care of a child, and she felt so difficult.

"You try to gently tear this new diaper velcro, put it under your body, and then stick it to the front, and you're done."

According to Song Mianmian's meaning, Song Nana unfamiliarly put the diaper under Sibao's ass.

Get it done, stick it on both sides, and you're done!

"It's so easy!" Song Nana was pleasantly surprised.

"yes, it's that simple."

"Alright, go ahead, I've learned."

When you think about it, it's quite fulfilling.

Nodding, the couple went out.

Drove to the parking lot near the supermarket.

Tomorrow is the thirtieth day of the Chinese New Year's Eve, many people come out to buy vegetables, and the supermarket is crowded.

Cheng Xiao took Song Mianmian's hand and went to the seafood area.

Chinese New Year's Eve, how can there be less seafood hot pot?

"Wife, look at what else you like to eat."

Anyway, now that I'm weaned, I eat willfully.

Song Mianmian took a look: "This abalone looks quite fresh."

"And this oyster."

"Buy some more salmon."

The two of them picked and chose and bought a lot of seafood.

After finishing it, Song Mianmian said: "Okay, so much is fine, go and see the vegetables." After

looking around, after a while, the shopping cart was full.

Cheng Xiao had no choice but to push another one.

Song Mianmian was stunned: "You don't have to buy it anymore, right?" Enough is enough.

"Not only will we use it in the thirtieth year of the Chinese New Year's Eve, but also the day after tomorrow, it may not be enough, we make a big table of dishes." Cheng Xiao paused and grinned: "It's the first time we've celebrated the New Year together, and it's the first time we've celebrated the New Year."

In previous years, he was alone, and he never experienced what it was like to be in a family.

Alone.

Now that I finally have a small home of my own, I have to run it well.

During the New Year's holidays, you should make more delicious food to have that sense of ceremony.

Song Mianmian's face flushed, too, this is their first New Year.

After buying everything, the two of them were ready to check out and go home.

"Hey, isn't this Cheng Xiao?"

In the process of queuing, the girl in front of her inadvertently turned around and noticed Cheng Xiao at once.

Who doesn't know this face?

During that time, it was hot every day, and it was difficult to know it.

Oh, my God! He actually went out with his wife to buy groceries.

What kind of fairy luck is this.

Lucky you!

Also, his wife is really beautiful!

Talented and beautiful.

"Cheng Xiao, I'm your fan, can you sign me?"

The girl spoke, already handing over the pen and paper, new, not yet paid.

The couple glanced at each other, and Song Mianmian smiled helplessly: "Hurry up and sign it, it's almost time for us."

Cheng Xiao casually drew two strokes on it.

"Thank you!" The girl smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 21.7K 33
Meet Kia Allen. The girl probably at the bottom of the popularity pyramid. She and her three siblings were names after cars. Now meet Mason Small, m...
66.8K 1.8K 61
Continuation of Bad Taste (Part I). Sorry for the inconvenience of having to come to this book, but the chapter limit has been reached on the other...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.1K 111 61
After slacking off in a transmigrated book for eighteen years, Feng Wu realized on the day the plot began that she was actually the one who had been...