Drown ✓|| Jeon Jungkook Ft. T...

By Immi379

The story starts with a common young girl, Han y/n. A high school student with a great supportive family and... More

•Introduction
• Episode 1
• Episode 2
• Episode 3
• Episode 4
• Episode 5
• Episode 6
• Episode 7
• Episode 8
• Episode 10
• Episode 11
• Episode 12
• Episode 13
• Episode 14

• Episode 9

1.5K 165 62
By Immi379

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

____________________

"Your open window is a sight for sinners.... |"
____________________

For one single moment my mind went totally blank, frigidly staring at the discolored screen of my outdated monitor.

It took a while for my head to snap at the window in front of my bed, which was just as the described prediction, wide opened.

My body jolted up from my place, the chair behind falling as my hands pushed the opened panes shut.

Silence fell upon the place as my entire existence shook worse with my hands tightly holding that window for my dear life.

I was being watched.

Being stalked.

This moment. Or maybe way before that. Since the time I wouldn't even have imagined it to happen. Since the time I was living contently in my own world, having no idea how I was right under someone's radar.

Why is he doing this to me?

What have I ever even done to him?

Drip

Drip

Drip

Tears streamed down my eyes, recalling all those memories that I had buried deep inside me to never have to face it up again.

I was quite.

Quite after witnessing everything.

Too scared to speak.

Too naive to think that my pretence of ignorance could save me in any way.

I panted hard, landing on the wooden floor, bringing my knees closer to my heaving chest.

Tears that trickled down my eyes were not tears of terror.

They were remorse.

Guilt for all the times that I cowarded back under his influence.

Only for now to have all my nightmare come true right in front of my eyes.

He'd kill me. Or worse.

And I wouldn't be able to save myself.

Just like all of them.

I wasn't going to be an exception.

I never was.

The paper note in my hand was badly crumbled by now, and before I knew it's teared pieces littered the entire surrounding. My hands clutched my hair, pulling on them in distress as I found myself at the verge of losing my sanity.

Why am I so powerless in front of him?!

Why couldn't I show this wrath to him when he was right in front of me?!!!

Why?!!

The torn pieces of paper on my floor reminded me of the note.

The one that I received a few days earlier on the library desk.

It could also be one of his doings....

Rushing out of the room, I descended the stairs, running into the laundry room.

Taking out all the clothes, I looked through every single set of pants.

Every single pocket was empty.

My head snapped to the already dried clothes and the first look over my spare school uniform was enough to tell me that mom had already washed it the day earlier.

Looking into the pocket, I only found a destroyed piece of paper that hardly read anything.

Only if I could know what it meant-

All lights around me were suddenly gone.

My body froze right at it's place in the middle of the claustrophobic space.

Silence and darkness costumes my surrounding making me blind to my own shadows.

What is exactly happening right now.....

A loud thud from outside had me on my wits as my grip on the hem of my dress tightened sensing faint footsteps in my direction.

I don't want anymore trouble....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(SOMEWHERE ELSE)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Smoke and acrid scent of sweat and substance filled the dark surrounding.

The boxing suit of his residence featured ambient neon red lights, reflecting over his toned abs that glistened with sweat.

His body was a tapestry of stories told in ink, each tattoo a chapter of his life etched into his skin.

Stories that nobody knew. Nobody will.

Clad only in black track pants, his fists ferociously worked it's way in a symphony of the hardly controlled chaos.

The chaos that filled him. Polluted him more than he already was.

His presence here was a mere facade.

His mind was elsewhere.

Somewhere far.

Somewhere closer to her.

The punching bag swung wildly, absorbing the relentless blows as his fists flashed through the smoke that clung to the room.

There were several reasons for him to love his hands red.

Several reasons for thriving on the wrong side of the law.

Several reasons for abusing his power in ways someone sane wouldn't do. Not like he claimed to be sane.

But right now what he was doing was beyond reason. Even beyond insanity.

He was relentlessly asking for something he didn't need. Something he never wanted. Something he never desired before.

Lee y/n.

One part of him was inches away snatching her from the eyes of the world, keeping her all to himself where he's the only one who can see her, ruin her, cherish her, fck her?

The other part was ablaze. Resenting her for not having the same desire about him.

She didn't want him.

Why?

Fogged in his subconscious she was always there. Somehow hidden in his mind. Caged.

She thought he didn't know.

How could he not?

In a crowd of a thousand students, she was the first one to retreat once he had to step up on the stage, for a speech forced on him by his father.

In a crowd of hundreds partying and dancing over the rhythm of music, she was all alone in a corner, finding herself a place where nobody could see her, find her.

Her faint steps whenever she sensed his presence around, retreating away and running, leaving that lingering sweet scent behind.

Did she think he couldn't chase her?

She knew he could. Some part of him wanted it too.

A game of prey and predator.

Seeing from a distance had been far too long, far too excruciating.

Now he wanted to look up close.

He wanted to know what was it actually that wanted him to consume her as his own, tame her, name her his.

And if she thought this chase was anywhere near over then she was wrong.

She loves to run? He'll love to give her a nice chase. Not before he actually gets to know;

What does he even want from her.

His fists came to an abrupt halt, eyes falling on the door which was swung open.

Fcking mannerless jerk.

"You asked those fckers to pick on her?"

Taehyung stormed inside, frown deepening at the lack of response from the other side.

Taking off his boxing gloves, Jungkook threw them over to the leather couch, before reaching at the water bottle over the table.

"What's that has to do with you?", his nonchalance had Taehyung on a fit of fury.

"She's my friend."

"I think we agreed to the fact that men and women can never be friends.", gulping down the water, that leaked to his neck, he threw away the bottle before getting on the couch, hands working on the laptop keyboard in a state of urgency.

"I changed my mind.", Taehyung retaliated getting on the couch next to him.

"Don't change it again."

"Huh?"

Lifting up his eyes from the laptop screen Jungkook gave him the deadliest glare, before getting up on his feet.

"I'm in no mood to talk. So fck off."

Taehyung hardly controlled his hands which were itching to collide with the bastard's jaw.

Jungkook took his bath towel, ready to leave for the restroom when his phone on the near table ringed, also getting Taehyung's attention.

He nonchalantly picked up.

The phone proceeded with jungkook's jaw tightening and Taehyung could sense something had definitely gone west to get a reaction like this from the former.

"What's it?"

Without answering, Jungkook threw on his black jacket, hands reaching his black revolver before storming out of the place, leaving an annoyed Taehyung behind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

My hands trembled, trying to navigate myself through the dark surrounding.

If there was anything I hated the most about my house, was it's lack of windows.

Back in China, we had a very airy and spacious house. But land in Korea was much more expensive, having us to agree with this two floored house that barely adjusted with our needs.

My hands finally located the door knob as I slowly creaked it open, before taking a step out of the laundry room.

I knew the thud came from the living room, and some part of me felt like some stupid horror movie protagonist who would on purpose push herself near the verge of death.

But in a place where I could hardly see anything, it was impossible for me to climb back the stairs to my room. The only lighted area was the kitchen right next to the living room, due to the huge window that opened to the back of the house.

My hands held anything I could get in my way for support. Passing by the living room couch, my hands approached the kitchen knob, only to be held back by a hand on my mouth.

I let out a muffled scream, thrashing to get out of the person's grip, only to be thrown over, hardly colliding with the wooden floor.

I winced and cried, crawling back, watching the black silhouette approaching me.

My instincts were high at the moment. Hands moving around in search of anything. And just as the man was a step away, I held onto the metallic ball from the near table before throwing it over the intruder's head.

He groaned, falling over the floor, and I didn't wait a moment before running towards the exit.

My hands pulled the door open and I didn't wait a moment more before rushing out of my house.

My neighborhood had always been this quiet, but it was only today that I truly felt it, finding no single person on the street.

My feet yet didn't stop, making a vulnerable run to the more crowded part of the street.

Body taking me to directions I had no idea about.

There was no one I could reach in a moment like this. I was truly alone.

I took one right turn before colliding with someone, now at the verge of falling over the ground.

But the person was quick, holding onto my waist bringing me closer to his chest.

My eyes closed due to fear, slowly opened, peeking through my damped lashes at the person holding onto me so endearingly, only to find my eyes widening with the sudden shock.

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

Busy? Nah. I'm dead.

Well, here's another update.

I'm definitely changing the story here a bit.

Vote goals 120.

Take care.

Love y'all ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 18K 20
a story where Jeon Jungkook, the dangerous mafia leader has an unhealthy obsession over a normal café worker, Kim Taehyung. "IT'S NOT LOVE IT'S JUST...
645K 18.9K 55
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨. " "𝙊𝙧 𝙬�...
14.9K 968 51
A story about an ordinary girl who fall in love with the greatest warrior of his time. How are their worlds going to change their life forever. Will...
84.4K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...