Brides Of Raghuvanshi

By Lekhawrites

Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of... More

Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter -25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29

Epilogue

18.2K 485 36
By Lekhawrites

Soon all four came back from their honeymoon... And they were back to their normal happily ever after life.. Their life was filled with lots of love and fun...

It's the morning time and breakfast time...
Everyone is seated on their respective seats..
Serving breakfast to themselves and others...

"So girls how about you joining the business " Vikram asked his daughter in laws.

"Yeah actually it's a great idea I must say" Gayatri said..

"It would be beneficial for you guys too " Kalyani said..

"Yes maa but soon the baby will be here I don't think I will have enough time " Juli said..

"Yes you're right but if want then we are here to take care of the baby " Said kalyani and others nodded.

"I know it's great but I guess I will stay on the break for few years " Juli said...

"What about you guys then " Indrajeet asked to other two..

"Dadu right now I don't think that we also wanna get in business as we are doing what we love " Sakshi said..

"But I guess I will join someday " Rishika said..

"When do you want to join tell me " Vikram asked excitedly..

"Areyyy papa itni jaldi bhi nahi mera matlab kabhi na kabhi mai karungi join " Rishika said..

"Ohh we will wait for that time " Said gayatri..

"Yes cause if you will join then we need to find someone to do my job cause all I would do there would be sticking with you...." Riyansh said

And rishika was bright red ...

"Aww aren't they cute " Asked gayatri.. In a whisper..

"Yeah I remember us seeing them " Indrajeet whispered to his wife..

"What happened rishika you ok " Juli asked...

"Yeah I am fine " She said and Gulped water and looked over her husband who was staring at her with a smirk on his face..

She glared at him.. In the way
Don't start now...

/////////////////

Sakshi walked inside her studio... It was another song recording...

And when she was about to start she looked in front where her husband stood with an encouraging smile...

He has been with her to all recordings... Cheering up for her..

When she came out...

"You know I can never get enough from your voice.. It's like a sweet melody " Shivam said...

"You're just flattering me " Sakshi said with a blush...

"No I am not so wanna go on a lunch date with your husband " He asked her...

"Obviously I would love too " She replied..
And they walked out of the room while chating...

//////////////

It was a perfect afternoon the sun was shining jeet was cooking for his wife...

"Jeet!!!! " He heard the shout...

He ran knowing very well from where it was coming.....

He reached and he saw his wife holding her bump...

"What happened " He asked her..

"Youuu are you blind can't you see my water broke "...

" Ahhh cool down jeet cool down you prepared for it yes you did " He started mumbling to himself...

"Will you take me to a fu*king hospital or not!!! " She shouted at him...

Jeet called the driver to ready the car and said one of the workers to inform others..

As soon as he reached he saw that others were already there juli was now in there giving birth...

"Can't I be in there " He asked his mother for the thousandth time... As he was pacing around the corridor...

"You know that they both are in there " His mom said...

"Mom is it really that much painful " He asked..

"It's far more than that beta.. " He heard his grandma's voice...

And he was again back to pacing around...

"Bhai calm down bhabhi is really strong you know that na " Riyansh said...

And after almost nine hours... It was done...

They all walked in juli was unconscious cause of the tiredness..

Jeet walked in.. And saw his bundle of joy... Sleeping beside his mother..

"Bhai do you wanna hold him " He heard rishika's voice...

And he said nothing just nodded words didn't left his mouth..

And the moment the baby was in his arms he felt like he was on 2000th cloud.. All he could do was stare at him with love..

"He looks like you " He heard.. And looked up to see his wife smilingly weakly at him.. He sat near her..

"Thank you juli.. Thank you so much for everything " He said..

And in return he just got the smile that he loved the most...

And then he heard a click..

He looked up and saw shivam who just clicked there picture..

"I am gonna show it to him when he will grow up " He said...

And then next moment everyone was cooing over the baby..

The next he was held by his great grand parents then grandparents... And then his uncles..

And after that his masis......

"Sakshi we are masis now " Rishika whispered.. When she held him..

"Yeas we are can you believe it " She heard sakshi's voice..

"Maybe not.. I guess I am still dreaming " That's all she said...

///////////////////////

"Soo guys tell us what name have you decided " Sakshi asked...

Every family member were present.. Sharing the happiness of the cute couple...
The baby was beaming in his mother's arms.. Jeet was just beside them...

Sakshi and shivam were sitting together and same for rishika and Riyansh other couples were too sitting together... Today even vishakha seemed happy.. She was also sitting with her daughter in law and family.. Even though avantika was scrunching her nose seeing how kalyani now have a grandson too but her sons aren't even married...

"As it had been a tradition that oldest child's name is connected to their grandfather's name so we thought that we shouldn't break it " Juli said.

"Beta it's not necessary " Said vikram..

"No dad please...as your name is Vikram after the name of one of the great king so we thought naming our son Aditya.. " Jeet said...

"That's soo cute isn't it " Sakshi asked..

"Yeahh our little adi " Said rishika...

Then everyone blessed the couple and the child.. Showering him with lots of gifts especially his chachus and chachis ...

"Kalyani you're getting really old don't you think that you became grandma this soon " Avantika said..

"Well avantika it's true that I am getting old but believe I am enjoying it to the fullest... Having such a lovely family.. Is all I could ever dreamt of.. A happy family filled with love " Kalyani said.. Adoringly looking at the couple and the baby...

"Guys come on let's have some pictures " Shouted arohi...
Sakshi and rishika ran near them...

"Ahh don't you think your daughter in laws are being too much ".. Avantika said...

" No.. Of course not cause they are being how they should be it's their family and that's how people live in a family.. Without fakeness.. And they are just excited and nwo don't you dare to say another single word about my daughters and ruin my mood...pls enjoy if you can and if you can't then keep burning... " Kalyani said and left from there and joined the others...

/////////////////////////

Adi has been one and half year old now... And again one more beautiful morning in Raghuvanshi mansion...

"Jeet !!Where's adi " Juli shouted..

"He is with sakshi " Jeet replied..

"Ohh ... Come down breakfast is ready " Juli said..
And he followed..

"Good morning everyone " Jeet said.. And everyone replied to him..
Juli took adi with her as it was his feeding time also...

" So what's for breakfast " Shivam asked..

" Your favorite " Rishika said..

"Aloo paratha " He said and rishika nodded..

"Ahh bhabhi you are the best I love you sooo much " He said while taking a bite..

"Slow down shivam " Rishika said..

"Yeah don't behave like a dog have sone manners " Riyansh said...

"Ha ha very funny " Shivam said in a annoyed tone..

"Bhai dekha sach toh hota hi kadwa hai " Sakshi said..

To which Riyansh just smirked..

"Bhabhiii!!! " Whined shivam..

"Let him eat guys.. " Rishika said to them...

Juli also came back with adi after few minutes and joined everyone..

"So anything new " Asked jeet..

"Yeah bhai we got that deal " Riyansh said...

" Maa how about we have a days out today " Juli asked..

"Hmm nice idea beta but today you know we have to attend a seminar and it's one of our own..the joined company and we have to be there we can't ditch it.... " Kalyani said..

"Yeah this joined company grew really fast " Gayatri said..

"Why wouldn't it the best were involved in it " Vikram said..

And after the awesome breakfast everyone was off to their own work...

Sakshi , rishika and Juli three of them were only in the house..with adi..

Having some chit chats together...

"Isn't it just perfect " Juli asked..

"Talking about us " Sakshi asked.. And she nodded..

"Yeah it all feels like a dream you know I never expected that we would be leaving like this.. " Rishika said..

"Yeah things change with time " Sakshi said..

"Yeah now you guys know that adi is getting bored alone why don't you give him some brothers or sisters to play with" Juli said..

"Juli...!! " Sakshi whined...

When suddenly rishika's phone rang.. And she picked it up..

"H.. " Before she could say something.. She heard what the person said and she froze..

"Rishu what happened " Juli asked..

"J.. Ju. Juli.. Ma.. Paa dadu dadi they all.. " She said... Trembling..

"They all.. Are in hospital " That's all she said.. And they ran..

All of them leaving adi with the most trusted care taker they reached the hospital...

Soon they reached where everyone was..

"Jeet.. What happened " Juli asked as she saw jeet sitting on the chair staring at the door..

"Juli.. All of their lives.. " He didn't completed and Juli hugged him..

Shivam was no better.. Sakshi just sat beside him.. And he putted his head on her shoulders...

Rishika didn't found riyansh here she thought that she should check where is he most importantly how is hee...

She saw him coming out of doctors cabin...

And she ran to hug him..

"Rishika why us everything was so perfect why this.. "

"Shh everything will be fine they will be fine " She said to him..

"No they won't they aren't anymore here with us.. " And rishika froze and she heard what he said..

"I swear whoever did this will regret everything... Every thing... " He said...

"Do they know " She asked.. And he nodded..

They also went near others...

Everything trembled their happy family.. How..???
That was the only thing in their mind.. The raghuvanshi brothers mind is now only seeking for revenge...

That's all they need now.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙎𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙... 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬...

𝙎𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙨𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩..

𝙄𝙣
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙜𝙝𝙪𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙨.....

Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things.....

Raghuvanshis were just living there best life the love was in the air everyone was happy everything was just perfect...
but soon it all get covered in the clouds of sorrows...

One Incident
One Misunderstanding
Broke a happy family
............................................................................

Read what happens in the next story

The Raghuvanshis...

Thank you guys for reading...
See you in the next part....

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.4K 35
BOOK 4 -: Royal Monsters Series β”€β”β”β”β”β”β”βŠ±βœΏβŠ°β”β”β”β”β”β”β”€ A sexy fantacy, a criminal , a mafia monster and Satan's Heir himself , kiaan Raghuvanshi is the...
481K 35.7K 37
πˆππƒπˆπ€π 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 In a world where love can be both a breathtaking beauty and a destructive force, the Raghuvanshi brothers find themselves enta...
12.6K 741 21
The Rajputs - one of the most powerful family in India.They are what you describe as 'ruthless' and 'cruel ' but they had a soft spot for a particula...
400K 27K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...