The Rawals Brides- from my no...

By _arieswrts_

The Royal Rawals of Rajasthan who are very famous and known in the country. The Rawals have everything fame... More

AUTHOR NOTE, Character Aesthetics and Introduction (1)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (2)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (3)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (4)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (5)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (6)
The Rawal heirs
The Rawal Brides
Family Chart
Prologue
The Insult [part 1]
Pehli Rasoi and Reception [part 2]
hurt, new steps and tingly feelings [part 3]
Screaming Luxury
comfort, uneasiness and flirtings [Part 4]
Hurt, Yellings and Confused [part 5]
Realisation, too close, ignore game [part 6]
Found uh, closer, flirtings [part 7]
Honeymoon, Go away and The scar [part 8]
Jealousy, First Kiss, Posessive [part 9]
KARTHIK'S PAST [part 10]
Update/ Note
Honeymoon week [part 11]
Heart to heart talk [part 12]
Atharv and dhara [part 13]
Puja Day [ part 14.1 ]
Puja Day [part 14.2]
Karwachauth [part 15]
Anniversary drama (2) [part 16]
Atharv's Past [part 17]
The truth revealed [Part 18]
The Good Day [Part 19]
The confession [Part 20]
Please ReadπŸ₯Ή
A good day turning bad [Part 21]
Greed and Help!!!! [Part 22]
Two Rescued [Part 23]
Back To Home [Part 24]
A Long Night [Part 25]
Wild morning, Honeymoon, My Love [Part 26]
Past Grudges, Understandings and New country [Part 27]
New City and Fire [Part 28]
Steamy Night and happy moments [Part 29]
Atharv and Dhara [Part 30]
Epilogue
Important Notice

Closeness and anniversary (1) [Part 16]

7.7K 322 49
By _arieswrts_

Ananya Pov:- 

I was talking on my phone with mumma and my brother, anant he is in college in final year and he is feeling low these days so I was cheering him up when door of our room opened revealing my dashing husband soaked in sweat as he was doing some boxing, still looking so hot and I felt my throat dry. I was on video call and my brother is a true tease so I turned my self to face kunal so that anant cant see him. After all my hot husband was shirtless and my brother is a big tease.

"okay so i will hang up now bye I love you", anant said but before I could reply kunal growled in his loud voice, "who the fuck is this, who is he saying you I love you. In morning only I said you are mine and who is that guy on that fucking phone, I will break his teeths before I break your pho-" I threw a pillow at him to shut him up gosh I am so embarrassed anant is giving me teasing smile ofcourse kunal said such colourful things showing he is so possessive over me.

I looked at kunal and said, "kunal watch before you speak its my brother anant" he came up to me and said oh anant I can talk to him too", he said and tried taking phone from me but he is shirtless no, "anant beta let your didi sleep" oh hell mom is in the frame too I looked at screen when kunal came and backhugged me, shit more embarrassments. "hey sasu ma" kunal said but I hit his arm and tried to get out of his hold.

"wow didi your husband is so romantic, when I met him during marriage I thought he would eat you alive" I looked at kunal and he smirked at me which they cant see ugh this pervert man I know what kind of eating he is thinking.

but you are thinking the same thing ananya that means you are also pervert

shutup, I said to my mind

"your didi changed me anant and mummy namaste, how are you" kunal said his eyes filled with affection even for my family, "I am good beta how are you" mom asked and he hugged me more tightly gosh please leave me, I might be red as tomato I know. "you see mummy we are happy, I have coped up with this angry bird" they both chuckled and I hit kunal with my elbow, finally I am out of his hold, "go and take a shower, you stink go go" he glared at me and waved a bye to mom and anant and went inside washroom.

"anant I want to talk to your didi alone give us some privacy hmm", "okay mummy, bye didi see you soon" he left and mom asked, "are you really happy beta" Am I happy, I thought about all those moments with kunal and this whole family. In these two months, I have bonded so much with them they all love me so much yeah mom can be cranky sometimes but she is good to me and kunal it was a roller coaster ride with him but now I love where we are now in our relationship, I like him and maybe I have started to feel something more for him, "Yes mom I am happy, very happy"

"your face shows it all, that day in puja too I saw it jamai ji is taking good care of you, he is really genuine person, at first when he started supporting us a month back I denied but--", "kunal is supporting you both means he knows" "yes beta he knows apparently he told karthik that your family is his too and we are his responsibilty so he started looking after us and dont think he is trying to be little you or something no I know he is really genuine okay so dont fight with him on this topic I know how are you in this matters" I sighed and nodded.

"mom should I really listen to my heart" I asked and she smiled, "I know beta whatever happened in the past has left a mark on your heart and mind but not everyone is same just think with calm mind and follow your heart I didn't and suffered but I dont want you to suffer kunal is a great guy" I smiled "indeed he us mom" I blushed as I said that and mom gave me a teasing smile, "someone knows how to blush haww what has happened to my angry bird daughter" mommm" "okay okay I will hang up now hmm goodnight" "good night mom take care" I ended the call placed the blankets properly.

I laid on bed and waited for him, well he might be doing his skin care ugh he is so much into his physical appearance, he came out in his half pants and white tshirt, his wet hairs slicked back giving him a sexy look, no ananya dont go there nooo, 

"you got that long hairs slicked back white shirtttt"

he came and laid beside me checking his emails on the phone, I couldn't hold the urge and scooted closer to him and hugged him by placing my hands around his torso and got between his hands placed my head on his chest, he was taken aback I can feel in his stiffness but soon he relaxed and kept his phone on the night stand and placed his right arm around my waist and left hand carressed my hairs, "seems like someone is hornyyy" ugh kunall

"nope I am not and this is my way of showing that I am thankful" "thankful for what" "for supporting my family, why did you do it" ugh mom said me not to talk about it but I cant, "I...ananya I said that I want give our marriage a chance and I know I hurt you with my words in the first few weeks of our marriage but its just I was angry and I got to know karthik bhaiya was paying for your families expenses and I felt you are a gold digger but later I got to know your mom used to work as assistant of dad a few years back and she was loyal and very hard working and as she cant work now because of her limping issue, she has to support anant dad offered a marriage alliance, I know your mom denied at first but you accepted it because you want your brother's future to be secured and your mom to have a good life and I felt guilty"

"But that doesn't changed the fact I married you for my own selfish reasons, MY mom didn't have a very good life, me and my brother have seen so much since our childhood and I didn't wanted her to live is misery all her life so when I heard papa ji likes me and wants me to marry you I agreed so that my family will have better future but you know about my one condition right" I explained my side and he nodded.

"you said you wont take any money for your family after your brother settles down in his life, OI am okay with that and dont worry your mom has done more than enough for my dad and his company, and little pay back wont hurt, and if that didn't happened we wont have been together here in each others arms" he said and kissed my head. 

I looked up at him and we shared eye contact and he kissed my nose. I leaned closer and kissed him near him lips and traced my nose on his jaw. He shivered yes he did great effect ananya. I leaned back and saw his eyes on me with some emotions lingering with desires. In a moment I was flipped on bed and my back touched the soft mattress as he hovered over me, "you started it and I know I said I would wait but now I cannot control my urge anymore" before I can respond I felt his lips on mine in a soft, tender kiss. 

I kissed him back with same passion and do I regret it no, I for now know this for sure he is the only one. We kissed till we were out of our breathe, his forehead rested upon mine as I struggled to catch my breathe. i looked at him and he was looking so handsome, fucking fangirls out there he is my man, My kunal. I pulled him in for another kiss which was rough, fierce and more passionate. Kunal and I didn't kiss this time, we devoured each others lips. His tongue exploring my mouth and I bit his lips to which he groaned, after our little makeout we pulled back.

"As much as I want to continue this I dont want to rush anything and make it feel like its all lust because its not" he kissed my forehead and got up to go to washroom, "where are you going" I asked and he blushed and looked away, "I..I need a cold shower" he said and got inside the washroom it took me few seconds to understand his words, he got a boner oops !!!

------------------------------------------------------

Drishti Pov:-

I was in his-- our room, after almost more than a month I am here on this bed. i couldn't help but smile I was happy genuinely happy finally after years of patience I am finally happy with my husband, our little angel and a loving family, only now if mummy ji accept me but it doesn't matter anymore I have karthik and so many people who love me and eventually mummy ji would come around.

Kirti was in deep slumber with her little pout, she got her most of facial features from him except for this pouty lips which she has got from me. "You look like your dadda thats a little bad humph, you always love him more and as you will grow up you both will team up against me then I will have to fight alone" "maybe her little brother can be in your team" a whispered voice ringed in my ears, I turned my head and saw karthik leaning down at me smiling.

I got up and placed the blankets properly and hugged him, he hugged me back more tightly, "I love you so much and I missed you" he said making my heart flutter, "I love you too and I missed you too" we pulled back but I was still in his arms, "and about the brother thing hmm no more babies kirti is enough" I fake glared at him but he just chuckled and booped my nose, "we dont decide that remember kirti was unplanned but see she is our angel now"

"indeed she is but I am telling you no more babies", "okay okay but what about the process, you dont want that too" he teased and I blushed, "n..no" "haww no okay I respect your decision" he said and my eyes widen, "no no the process is okay we can do it,...." I realised what I had said and saw him smirking at me, "my wife missed me hmm"  he leaned closer and traced his lips graced my neck, as he started placing soft kisses there, I clutched on his tshirt and controlled my moan. He looked up to me and then to my lips I closed my eyes and he placed his lips on mine, after so many days finally.

We kissed for some time and pulling away his lips traced down to my jaw and my bare shoulders as I was wearing a silky thin strap nighty, well I love wearing them. "this night dresses of yours do you know how many times I had to take cold showers in these three years, you little seductress" he said biting my neck and shoulder as his hold on my tightened, we both want this, we have been craving for each other for years now.

He moved back once we heard kirti stirring in sleep, I looked back and saw her rubbing her eyes, i laid beside her and patted her back to make her sleep, karthik laid on the either side of the bed carressed kirti's hair. "even in sleep she doesn't want me near you, she is really daddy's princess" "ofcourse she is my princess" he said and kissed her forehead. "seems like we can have our little time some other day, I forgot you travelled so much today you might be tired" "you are right, good night" "goodnight love" I smiled shyly and closed my eyes.

At midnight I stirred in sleep when I felt someone hugging me, I lazily opened my eyes and saw him backhugging me and sleeping. I looked in front and I saw kirti in little middle and pillows around her, and here he was beside me in this cramped way, but it was comfortable. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep, with my angels beside me.

--------------------------------------------------------

Three days later Atharv and Dhara Anniversary 💗

Atharv Pov:-

I woke up with some ticking feeling on my face and when I recognised what it was it made my flustered. Dhara was peppering my face with pecks with her soft lips. "You are devilishly handsome, tonight I need to keep sticking to you or else some other girl will try to hit on you", she said and pecked my lips. "Happy Anniversary hubby, tysm for coming into my life", she said and was about to get up from bed when I held her waist and pulled her closer, making her gasp. I opened my eyes and saw her blushing face, she blushed so much even if I merely touch her what will happen when we willl... uggmmm don't go there atharv.

"You...you were awake all this time" she asked nervously and I nodded, "I woke up when I felt you showering my face with kissed" she looked down at my chest her face red. "I just wanted to appreciate you" she said like a baby and I pecked her lips, "and I like your way of appreciation and dhara thankyou for coming into my life, you are my most precious treasure and happy anniversary to you too". I said and she kissed my cheeks, "now lemme go and get ready for the day, I need to go to temple then I have to go with soumya to select the dresses for tonight's party"

"Seems like you have a tight schedule hmm", I said and she nodded, "you too have so many meetings lined up today also you are meeting few foreign authors too, today you have a hectic schedule, then this party" , she said and sighed. I got to know dhara is a type who doesn't like much crowd and lavish things and I too don't like being among so many people. "Don't worry this is only for this year as it's our one year anniversary, from next year it will be just you and me" I said and she smiled. "Yes from next year I don't want these lavish party hehe now lemme go", I left her waist and she got up from bed and ran towards washroom.

I smiled and thought about us, "should I tell you everything dhara, should I tell you all about it tonight, I don't want to ruin today's day but finally I have mustered up courage to tell you about it, I will tell you tonight everything after the party and then the decision will be yours to stay with me or to leave me"

---------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP TO EVENING

Dhara Pov:-

I smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror I was looking like a princess in this lavish dress haha perks of being royal, always have to dress up to the mark. I heard a whistling sound and saw Ananya and Drishti bhabhi entering the room. "Today atharv bhai will be having a hard time seeing you like this" Ananya teased and I blushed. "Don't tease her ananya see her cheeks became red as strawberry what if atharv eat it" drishti bhabhi teased too and I blushed more. "Stop it you both" I whined and they laughed, they were looking beautiful too. "You both also look so pretty" they thanked and after we were done with our selfies and other final touch ups we headed down.

My heart beat rose seeing him in that suit, he really looks so handsome not only him all three brothers are so handsome, we are really lucky hehe. As I descended the stairs with ananya and bhabhi their gazes were on us. Karthik bhaiya and Kunal came towards the stairs and took their hands and gave compliments to their wives. Karthik bhaiya even kissed drishti bhabhi's cheeks followed by kirti, they three looked so beautiful together. Someday I would love to have mini version of Atharv and Me.

"woah bhabhi you look like cinderella" said kunal and I thanked him. "okay okay lets go now hmm atharv and dhara just a reminder we are already late hmm dont start any romance" drishti bhabhi teased as they left me and atharv alone. All these time my husband who was having a expressionless face turned towards me with a small smile and pulled me closer to me. He kissed both of my hands and then my forehead, I felt so happy with his gestures. 

"You look breathtaking my dhara" my dhara, butterflies no whole herd of elephants were running in my stomach. "th..thankyou you look handsome too, now lets go we dont have time" he leaned closer to my face and huskily said, "thats the thing we dont have time otherwise I would have kissed you right here until you struggle to breathe" he said and my face burned, ugh he is too bold. "yo..you...we should go now" he nodded and held my hand and we walked towards our car, he opened the door for me and helped me sit properly with my dress being stable.

We were sitting in the car holding hands, him checking his emails and I was looking outside the window and saw the beautiful sky. chilly November evening sky in Rajasthan is beautiful, and worth gazing it. Today atharv is officially going to introduce me to the world that I am his wife. During our wedding not many people were called only close family friends and few relatives and he didn't want reception and then next day he went to newyork. This is big thing for me, I ain't that insecure anymore after the puja day but still, I do think about what will society say.

I felt a squeeze on my hand as I looked at him he smiled showing his dimples ugh I wanna bite him there. "dont overthink dhara, I am always with you and you are my only one." I side hugged him and kept my head on his chest to hear his clam heartbeat. I hope everything will be okay today. I have this intuition that something is going to happen but no dhara dont overthink be positive.

---------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED.....

--------------------------------------------------------

THEIR OUTFITS:-

1. KARTHIK AND DRISHTI

--------------------------------------------------------

2. KUNAL AND ANANYA

--------------------------------------------------------

3. ATHARV AND DHARA

--------------------------------------------------------

MANY OF YOU HAVE ASKED ME ABOUT DHARA'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE SO i WILL BE POSTING AN IMAGE BELOW ABOUT HER FIGURE. THEN I KNOW MANY OF YOU WILL COME TELLING BAD STUFF TO ME SO BEFORE ONLY I AM SAYING, I AM NOT FAT SHAMING ANYONE OKAY. YOUR AUTHOR IS FAT HERSELF AND I RELATE TO DHARA SO MUCH SO PLEASE DONT COMMENT ANYTHING WHICH WILL HURT ME

AND LASTLY AGAIN I AM SAYING ITS JUST A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL

DO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT PART

---------------------------------------------------------

STORY WORD COUNT:- 3250

TOTAL WORD COUNT:- 3350

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 3K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
64.2K 2.1K 25
"some steps are good to take but some steps are necessary to take for your and your love ones sake " __________-_______-________-________- "love is f...
671K 32.3K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
368K 11.6K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...