Galactic Overlord (rewrite)

By SithTrooperO9

A rewrite of my self-insert Star Wars story, Galactic Overlord. More chapters, story arcs, character interact... More

The beginning
School life and imperial academy
Academic transfer
Graduation
The campaign in Mimban
End of the Mimban war
Samovar campaign
Victory in Samovar
Spice deal
Fields of Akkadia
A visit to Larsa
Traitor hunt
Smuggler's trail
End of an illegal empire
Old friends
The dead that walk
The far outsiders
Star-quest to unknown Kadath
Sith training
Battles against the Vong
Captain's troubles and a sith's return
The civil war on Naboo
Plans within plans
Plans within plans part 2
Uprisings on Onderon and Kamino
Jedi hunt on Felucia
The Umbara Campaign
Battles of the war
The Akkad Spring
Cobra business
Zaarin's failed coup
Final battles of Umbara
Cobra business part 2
Cobra business part 3
Cobra business part 4
Hapes Consortium war
Battle of Hapes
Cobra business part 5
Cobra Corps vs Crimson Dawn
Cobra Corps vs Crimson Dawn part 2
The pirate war
The pirate war part 2
Coruscant social events
Cobra business part 6
Task Force First Descent: harbingers of death
Cobra business part 7
The Ssi Ruu campaign
The captain and the girl
The captain and the girl part 2
March of the ten thousand
Birth of an empire
Extra-galactic campaigns
Anaxes debate
Troubles in Lothal
Years 4-2 BBY
Year 1 BBY
Galactic Civil War begins
Mid-Rim offensive
Cobra attack on Mustafar
Crimson Dawn's auction
Crimson war
Escalation
A new world
War of the gods
Chaoskampf
Fehtan's rebellion
Betrayal
State of the galaxy
Cobra's holdings
A sith returns
A world below
Weapons and armor
Forging an alliance
Forging an alliance part 2
War between Akkad and Lanka
Holy war
Semiramis' Regency
Warlord era

Cobra's campaign and expansion

112 4 1
By SithTrooperO9

   -the imperial palace on Coruscant-

''You sensed it as well, didn't you, lord Vader?'' Darth Sidious asked his apprentice, Darth Vader. ''That immense ripple from the dark side.''

''Yes, my master.'' Vader answered. ''I felt it. It came from the grand general, Salazar Covraii.''

''A powerful ally he's proving himself, wouldn't you say, lord Vader? The power we felt was no doubt a result from a duel with Snoke. It was time he perished already.''

''Master, is allowing another sith like Covraii to live alongside us wise? Does it not conflict with the rule of two philosophy?'' Vader asked.

''Is that jealousy I sense from you, Vader? A fear that Darth Ashur may replace you as my new apprentice?'' Sidious asked, toying with his apprentice's feelings. ''I have no such intention, Vader. The rule of two has served it's purpose;  the generations from Bane, all of their work, leading to me. If need be, some aspects must be cut off to thrive, same way Darth Bane shoved much of the old sith ways to create his own order. But, even Darth Ashur himself is a tool. One to help us gain more power in the future and achieve immortality.''

''Immortality? How so, my master?''

''In time, once his powers have reached their full potential and when I deem it necessary, I will use a ritual to take all of his powers and life force away. Doing so, will allow us to attain immortality, for Darth Ashur's powers in the dark side are tremendous. When the time comes, you must be ready to face him alongside me, lord Vader. It will take the both of us to defeat a sith as strong as Ashur.''

''Why not attack now, master?''

''He still has his uses, Vader. And a tool must not be discarded until it has served it's purpose. Once his usefulness is over, then we strike.''

''I understand, my master.''
______________________________________

     -Khorsabad, Nineveh, Akkadia-

''A star system, my lord?'' Roxanna asked me for clearer confirmation. She along with Nymeria who was in the room were shocked to hear this. ''An entire star system in the Unknown Regions was destroyed... as a result of your duel?''

''The kyber crystal in Vajra had absorbed the planet's life force and that of the star.'' I explained. ''The effect was that the star system was destroyed in a supernova. Strangely, the explosion did not result in the formation of a black hole. When it was over, I felt the power Vajra collected come to me and I feel... stronger than before but all the same, slightly different.''

''Let me see, my lord.'' Nymeria came to me to check and she used her sith sorcery to know what has happened to me. ''My lord, you have achieved immortality by the dark side.'' She said, shocking us all even further.

''Immortal? Are you certain, Nymeria?'' I asked for better clarification. Immortal as in the sith emperor Vitiate kind of immortal?''

''Yes, my lord. Immortal, similar to the ancient sith emperor. And your powers have become even greater than before.''

''Vitiate was able to grant immortality to his most loyal and useful subjects. Is there a way for me to share this?'' I asked Nymeria. If I was to be immortal, might as well share it with the ones I held dear.

''Possibly, my lord, though I might have to do some more research on this. Who do you intend to share it with, my lord? Just asking.''

''My wives, concubines, sister and you as well, Nymeria, Roxanna.'' I told them. 'What is a king without his queen afterall? Or in my case, queens?'

''My lord Salazar, I am honored that you would share this with us.'' Roxanna said.

''I will need the marshal of my forces to always be by my side, Roxanna. I wouldn't have it any other way.'' I told her. ''Now that the matter is settled, let's move onto others, shall we? Roxanna, you will be spending a lot of time in the city of Nimrud working alongside Myranda on military matters.''

Just 120 kilometers south of Nineveh was the great city of Nimrud, the military capital of ancient Akkad and now, for Cobra. Built by the great king Ashurnasirpal II, Nimrud was capital of the old empire for several kings and continued to be an important city of modern Akkadia. After Akkadia's forceful cultural reformation by the old republic, the noble House of Blûdwyne, Myranda's family, was given ownership of Nimrud. And it now serves as the military capital for Cobra while Nineveh was the political capital.

''I understand, my lord.'' Roxanna said in regards to the command I gave her.

''Cornelius has left for the exploration and reconquest of old Akkadian colonies beyond the galactic rim, has he not?'' I asked.

''Yes, my lord. He has left and will be giving regular reports of everything he has done.'' Roxanna answered.

''Good. The preparations for my campaigns against the factions in the Unknown and the Vong, how is it going?''

''Within a week, campaigns can start, my lord. Over eight hundred million soldiers are ready to fight at your command along with nearly a thousand warships.''

''That is good to hear.''

''My lord, if I may ask, are you and by extension, the Cobra, going to be subserviant to Sidious in the future?'' Roxanna asked me.

''Of course not, Roxy.'' Nymeria said. ''No way will we and especially not lord Salazar, be serving Sidious. For long, that is.''

'Did she just... did she just call me Roxy?' Roxanna thought with her eyes  squinting slightly. 'Lord Salazar named us, Nymeria. We should not do this kind of disrespect.'

''As Nymeria put it, not for long.'' I told Roxanna. ''When Cobra's forces are numerous enough and when allies that can fully be trusted are made, we will strike. We will remove Sidious and rule this galaxy for ourselves. But the time is not now. Even if Sidious is dead, not everyone will join us and some will outright fight against us. We must be patient, for all good things comes to those who wait, and plan carefully. With someone like Sidious, a master manipulator, nothing can ever truly be certain.''

''Lord Salazar.'' A sith vanguard wraith called for me as he entered my war cabinet room. ''Jedi have been discovered my lord. They are trapped and ready to be exterminated.''

''Roxanna, I'll let you handle this.'' I told my sith marshal.

''With pleasure, my lord. Wraith, on which planet are the jedi on?'' Roxanna asked and the vanguard wraith's answer was Ossus. "Prepare a party to accompany me at once to Ossus.'' Roxanna ordered and left the room to kill some jedi.

''What will you do in the meantime, my lord? Can I... be of any assistance?'' Nymeria asked in a sweet, silky voice and moved seductively towards me.

''Of course you can, Nymeria. I will continue my sister's training and you will also aid by teaching her sith sorcery. Come.'' I told her, stood up from my seat and walked to get my sister ready for training.

'Try putting as much distance as you want between us, my lord. I am still your concubine afterall and eventually, my approaches will work and you can then ravage my body as much as you want.' Nymeria thought and followed her lord to wherever he went.

(Khorsabad training hall)

''Brother, why are we here in the training hall?'' my sister asked me. ''Am I going to continue my training?''

''You got it correct, sister. From now, whenever I have the time, I'll oversee your training personally.'' I told her and removed my cape. ''Nymeria over there will train you in sith sorcery and alchemy. So, you've been sparring at times with Selene as I told her to.''

''Yes. She's been very helpful.''

''So you say. Show me how well you can duel, sister.'' I said and pulled out my lightsaber, mighty Vajra, to duel with my sister. My sister took out her lightsaber, ignited it's dark blue light and stood in form 2 makashi. ''The style of Count Dooku. Let's see how you mastered lightsaber combat.''

I came at her with form 7, a heavy blow from Vajra, but she was smart enough to dodge it. Her movements were elegant and she targeted the limbs;  she sacrificed speed for thrust but I was smart enough to know and block it. I came at her again and she avoided my swing. She came to attsck but I managed to block it and used a force push on her to send her back. I rushed at her and she barely had the chance to block my swing. We dueled intensely until I electrocuted her with force lightning and force pushed her away.

''Remember to anticipate your opponent's moves and be ready for anything.'' I told my sister. ''The force is a powerful ally to any jedi and sith, sister. Learn to use it at any chance in a fight to win. Now on your feet;  an Akkadian's back must not touch the ground unless he is slain. Once more.'' I told her and we continued the training.
______________________________________

-with Roxanna, on the planet Ossus-

''Report.'' Roxanna ordered and a captain came to her.

''Eight jedi trapped in there, marshal Roxanna.'' the captain reported. ''Along with a few dozen or so helpers. But they've taken refuge in the bunker. It'll take a turbolaser to blast it open.''

''Step aside.'' Roxanna commanded and she walked forward a few steps. She extended her arms and reached out to the force to crush the bunker doors in front of her.

''There's too many of them.'' a jedi knight muttered as he sat down to rest. ''What was a sith doing with the Cobra Corps?'' he questioned as he and the other jedi had faced a sith knight.

''I don't know but that does not mean we should lose hope.'' the ragtag leader of the jedi survivor group, the former inquisitor Reva Sevander, told them. ''Remember what we learned: trust in the force. As long as we stand together and fight as one, we will win.''

Crush

The blast doors were being crushed and then were suddenly torn and ripped apart. The blast door was sent back and all occupants inside were on guard. Their feelings ranged from anxiety, caution and fear at what was about to happen. Their lightsabers were ignited and they prepared to fight when they saw a blue skinned female in white armor and clothing come at them. They could feel the immense power of the dark side coming from the female sith they were about to face;  such malice and hunger for carnage was in her that they could scarce believe it.

In a burst of speed, Roxanna suddenly surged forward, jumped up and attacked the jedi. The jedi dodged the incoming attack and readied themselves to fight. A human female jedi ran to attack Roxanna, only for the sith chiss to stab the jedi with her red lightsaber. Two jedi attacked simultaneously and Roxanna faced them. The helpers of the jedi, regular people armed with blasters, tried to help the jedi by firing shots but Roxanna stopped all the bolts mid air and shot them back. Rocks were thrown at Roxanna and she used the force to put them down. An ithorian jedi survivor was there who used the sonic burst ability of his people to send Roxanna away.

Roxanna put her lightsabers on the ground as she was sent back and she then jumped to avoid an attack by a twi'lek jedi. Roxanna acted quickly, spinning around and then beheading the jedi and proceeded to attack the others. A zabrak jedi threw rocks at Roxanna, only for the sith marshal to jump over them. Roxanna landed on the ground and unleashed a powerful force burst that sent them back. The zabrak jedi threw boulders at the approaching sith, only for Roxanna to cut them and then jump at him. The two fought fiercely but Roxanna managed to deliver the finishing strike. Roxanna jumped up as another jedi attacked and landed on a metal crane. Her hands burst in scarlet lightning and she shot it at the jedi.

The ithorian shot another sonic burst attack but Roxanna used force phase to get around it. She came suddenly and struck him down. Rockets were fired at Roxanna but the sith used the force to sent them flying away. She was sent back by a force push but mid air, Roxanna force pulled the two jedi and sent them crashing into the wall. She faced Reva Sevander and the former inquisitor was no match for the marshal of the Cobra Corps. Reva was force choked, then sent back and Roxanna faced the other jedi. Her swift and swift strikes overwhelmed a jedi and she stabbed him to death. Roxanna sensed an approaching enemy and shot her signature crimson lightning at him. She force pulled him in and then impaled the jedi with her crimson lightsaber. The other jedi fled after watching this scene to the hangars.

Reva attacked Roxanna who casually dodged her swings. Roxanna grabbed Reva's arm, knee kicked her and sent her back. Roxanna picked up the lightsabers of the fallen jedi and used it to fight Reva. The former inquisitor was overwhelmed by Roxanna's skills and force pushed back. Reva made a battle cry and charged at the sith, who found her efforts amusing and continued the duel. Roxanna took out one of her lightsabers and gave a crimson lightning empowered heavy swing. Reva wobbled a bit at the force of the attack and was electrocuted by Roxanna's crimson lightning. Reva tried once more to attack Roxanna but the sith's patience ran out. She mercilessly stabbed Reva in the chest and Reva died. But the former inquisitor recieved a force vision in her dying moments;  what she saw, only she knew but whatever it was that the force showed her, it allowed her to die in peace.

'No feeling of dread or despair but she died in peace?' Reva's death puzzled Roxanna greatly but for now, she had a job to finish.

She came to the hangars and as three freighters were about to leave, Roxanna stopped them. She pulled them back down and crushed two of the freighters to tin cans. She ripped open the last freighter and stopped the blaster bolts coming at her mid air. The final jedi ignited his lightsaber to face Roxanna and he ran straight at her with a battle cry. But the sith casually decapitated him and she snapped the necks of the freighter passengers with the force. Viper troopers were coming in and the captain came forward.

''Gather their lightsabers and inform lord Salazar that we're done here.'' Roxanna ordered and left to return to Akkadia.
______________________________________

-six megaparsecs outside the galaxy-

A Cobra fleet of frigates, harrower two cruisers and vastator class star destroyers arrived at another galaxy, this one 190 million light years or six megaparsecs away from the main galaxy. The mission to reestablish contact and reconquer the lost Akkadian colonies given to Admiral Cornelius Konstantinovich Rokossovsky had now begun.

''190 million light years away from home.'' remarked Admiral Cornelius. ''I now reach a place hardly anyone can boast they travelled to. Send probe droids to the nearby systems and bring back anything they discover.''

''Yes sir.'' a technician said and he pressed buttons that sent probe droids out to search for signs of life in this galaxy. ''Sir, we detect lifeforms on the planet, in the star system nearby.''

''Really now? Send scout ships to investigate.'' Cornelius ordered and tie drones were sent to investigate the planet.

(the planet of Bit-Sammani)

The people of the mountain tribes, in their white long tunics made of fine linen and going about their daily business as herders and shepards, were suddenly surprised on this day to hear the screaming sounds of tie droned hovering about. No such technology had ever been seen by them and nowhere on their planet did any chief or king own such a thing. Emotions of wonder and dread filled their hearts. Was this a sign of change for the better or a sign of wrath from the gods that they might send a catasthrophe like the great flood of their most distant ancestor's home?

The tie drones swooped down mountain passes that had mighty and majestic waterfalls flowing down, sending water to the rivers below. The forests were lush in vegetation and the wildlife was calm and relaxed. Holo-pics and holo-vids were taken by the tie drones and sent back to the fleet. The tie drones flew past the mountain range, followed the trail of the mighty rivers and saw cities with as much as several ten thousand inhabitants. Cities made of mud brick and technology of old Akkadia was there, making up the city's walls and foundations. The people of the cities were surprised to see such flying craft hovering in such great speeds and making such loud noises.

''Father! Father! Look up in the sky, father.'' a small boy called out, pointing at the sky, to his father.

''Could it be an attack?'' a soldier on the high walls asked his companion. ''But no city I know of possess such technology.''

''Call all soldiers and arm them.'' the king of the city ordered his commanders. ''Tell all the people to stay indoors and prepare the tunnels if evacuation must be needed.''

(bridge of the Starseeker)

Aboard the bridge of his flagship, the Starseeker, Admiral Cornelius reviewed the data that the tie drones had sent back. The people of the planet were human, undoubtedly the descendants of the Akkadian colonists millenia ago. It seemed that due to lack of contact ever since Akkadia fell to the republic, the technology stagnated and people were living in a 'dark age' of sorts. A phenomenon that happened even in the main galaxy.

''What are your orders, sir?'' a lieutenant asked Admiral Cornelius.

''Prepare a party to accompany you, lieutenant.'' Admiral Cornelius ordered. ''I would prefer if we use dilplomacy first. Tell them of Salazar and him being the new king of Akkadia. If possibly, I want to establish relationships with the cities and avoid any unnecessary bloodshed.''

''As you command, sir.'' the lieutenant said and left to do as he was told. He hoped negotiations would go smoothly.

(on the planet of Bit-Sammani)

Three gunships escorted by six tie drones were flying down to the city that was well photographed. The soldiers of the city were ready to fight for their home but it was not needed. The gunships landed and wraith troopers came out. The lieutenant came with a spider droid projecting the hologram of Admiral Cornelius.

''Let's hope that they still remember a bit of Akkadian.'' the lieutenant muttered and he spoke to the king of the city. ''Greetings my friends. I am lieutenant Corin of Cobra. We come in peace.''

The king of the city, clad in his battle armor, approached the lieutenant. ''What do you wish with us, lieutenant Corin of Cobra?'' the king spoke in the Akkadian tongue. A miracle given how distant the colonization missions were.

''I have come to bring word from the home of your ancestor's. I bring word from Akkad.'' the lieutenant said, shocking many of the city's soldiers who heard this.

''Akkad? Akkad is but myth;  the memories of distant past long before any of us.''

''But it is not. I bring word from my lord, the new king of Akkad who reigns in Nineveh, Salazar Covraii.'' the lieutenant told them. ''The king, my lord, wishes to reestablish Akkadia's lost worlds and bring them back to his realm.''

''Do we trust them, my king?'' the tartan of the city's army asked his king.

''I wish to hear more of this new king of Akkad named Salazar Covraii, my tartan. Besides, their technology looks better than the ones we possess.'' the king told his tartan and then looked at the lieutenant. ''Let us speak elsewhere, lieutenant Corin of Cobra.''

''It would be my honor.''
______________________________________

-Cobra's campaigns in galactic north-

A massive space battle ensued in the galactic north, past the lane known as Vector Prime. A battle between the forces of Cobra and the Yuuzhan Vong. Hundreds of warships gathered to fight in a bloody and massive battle with thousands of starfighters from both factions and millions of soldiers.

''Order the first wave of tie drones to engage the Vong coral-skippers and tell the vulture group to lead the tie annihlators away from the fleet. Tell them to get away for two kilometers and come back in an open cluster formation.'' I ordered from the bridge of my flagship, the Morning-Star.

''A marg sabl protocol, my lord?'' Roxanna questioned. ''The Vong really do fall for it again.'' she remarked.

''Woah.'' my friend, Hadad, looked at the massive battle from the bridge. ''We're going to fight them, Sal?''

''Obviously.'' I replied. ''Order four vastator star destroyers to move forward and tell interdictor cruisers to follow. Order harrowers to protect the interdictors from enemy ships.''

''Another Thrawn pincer maneuver, my lord.'' Roxanna remarked.

''Speaking of Thrawn, I'd like to introduce you to him, Roxanna. One chiss meeting another chiss, you know?''

''From the way you speak of him, admiral Thrawn seems to be one worthy of highest respect, my lord.'' Roxanna told me. ''But do not be afraid if you think I'll develop feelings for him, my lord. I belong only to you.''

''What is that ship, Sal? It's like a small moon.'' Inanna asked, pointing at a gigantic Yuuzhan Vong ship that looked like a spiral.

''A worldship.'' I answered. ''Tell the vastator star destroyers to engage. Fire the axial superlaser cannons.'' I ordered the fleet.

The vastator class star destroyer (V.S.D) Natrix moved forward with an interdictor behind it. It's powerful armaments were more than enough for the Yuuzhan Vong warship and it destroyed several. The lower part of the ship's front was moving and changing itself to allow for the axial superlaser cannon to come out. A dark blue light glowed and a powerful energy was gathering. With a clear lock on a Yuuzhan Vong worldship, it fired and utterly destroyed it. The worldship was in flames and it was no longer usable.

''The axial superlaser destroyed the Yuuzhan Vong worldship over seventy kilometers across, my lord.'' Roxanna reported and it surprised us greatly at the power of the cannon. ''The doctor's work continue to impress us though his mouth can be sealed shut.''

''Bring in the rest of the fleet and wipe them out.'' I ordered.

The interdictors pulled in and positioned the other warships. They came out to encircle the Vong and some to be directly in between or above the Vong. Turbolaser fire from Cobra machinery devastated the Yuuzhan Vong ships greatly and swarms of tie drones, tie annihlators and tie extinction bombers left the hangars of the warships to obliterate the Vong ships. Turbolasers, phasers and missile launchers unleashed their devastating firepower and the Vong warships were destroyed from the power of the Cobra fleet.

''The planet is secure for an invasion. Prepare for orbital bombardment.'' I ordered and all warships unleashed their firepower on the planet. The orbital bombardment continued on for half an hour and we detected life signs still.

''At least 25,000 Vong are still alive, lord Salazar.'' a sith cultist working as a technician informed me.

''Lord Salazar, if I may, allow me to go down there and eliminate them myself.'' Roxanna volunteered to exterminate the Vong all by herself. Knowing her and her lust for battle, it wasn't too surprising.

''Very well, Roxanna. You may do so.'' I told her and she left to unleash chaos and destruction on the Vong.

''Sal, she's just one.'' Inanna reminded me. ''I know she's strong but can she take on 25,000 alone?''

''You'd be surprised Inanna. Roxanna's a lot stronger than you realize.''

(surface of the planet)

Adarite armor polished in white and lightsabers enhanced with the dark side and sith alchemy to cut through even beskar, those were all Roxanna required. She jumped out a gunship and she was free falling down to the surface. She saw a Vong coralskipper and she stabbed the pilot. The Vong starfighter was falling to the ground and Roxanna jumped;  she landed on the ground and used the force to send the Vong back.

She ignited her crimson lightsabers and attacked the Vong, taking on an entire army by herself. She stabbed a chazrach lizard, jump kicked a Vong and did a spinning move, cutting down two more Vong. She charged forward and cut off a chazrach's leg and then beheaded him;  Roxanna cut a Vong in half and stabbed another right in the stomach. She did a spin and decapitated another before force pushing a beetle tank away. She kicked a Vong and jumped up to kill dozens of them;  she combined her lightsabers and moved at fast speeds, killing hundreds within mere moments. A centipede tank came to swallow Roxanna but the sith focused her crimson lightning and unleashed it in a devastating burst that vaporized the centipede and about a hundred more Vong.

The warlike Vong charged at her to attack Roxanna and the sith smiled. She could unleash all the carnage she wanted in this fight, no limits holding her.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448 49 11
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away Jedi padawan Aayla Moon fights her way to a place in the Jedi Order, hoping to become a Knight some day. W...
214 2 10
This will begin my sequel rewrites! You may be wondering, what about The Force Awakens!? It's simple. I LOVE The Force Awakens. It was my first Star...
916 0 8
This is the first part in my rewrite of the Star Wars prequels. I'm gonna be making both small and big changes to parts of the story and try to make...
8.1K 264 179
M̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶L̶u̶n̶a̶ ̶S̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶R̶a̶m̶s̶e̶y̶.̶ No. M̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶L̶u̶n̶a̶ ̶S̶n̶o̶w̶. Never has been. My name is Luna. I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶E̶c...