Grave (Ashes sequel) #2|18+...

By Unholydusk

Sequel to Ashes. Let me fuck you, break you, mend you, and shape you into a new canvas the way I want, I own... More

Doubts.
1~ Sin Or Salvation.
2~ Madness And Broken Hearts
3~ Found You?
4~ Trauma
5~ Run
6~ Mercy
7~ Let's Play
8~ Hide & Seek
9~ Caught You!!
10~ Lets Get Married
11~ Tied To Him
12~ First Night
13~ Trouble In Paradice
14~ Emotions At Stake...
15~ Argument
17~ Slashes Of Memories
18~ Blessed Father
19~ It's Yashika???
20~ Pain & Pleasure
21~ Just A Kid....
22~ Tsunami Of Emotions...
23~Drunk & Tongue
24~Hell Of Shame
25~Let's Hunt Begin..
26~Dreamy Morning
27~ Adhisha Singhaniya
28~ She Is Dead...
29~ Rub Your Nose On My Shoe
30~You know who did that fraud?
31~First Date To Death
32~ Crossing The Borders
33~ A Secret Messanger
34~Smitten By Her
35~ Breaking Her Apart
36~ Shattered pieces Of Her Soul
37~ A Murder
38~Confession Of Truth
39~ Love Making
40~ Unvelieng The Shades
41~ Dusk Of Happiness...
42~ Yashika Singhaniya Or Trivedi?
43~ I Dont Want To Die
44~ A Curfew
45~ His Madness For Her
46~A Party
47~ The King Of Hell
48~ A Sensuality
49~ THE PUNISHMENT...
50~Affair Controversy
51~ Girlfriend?
52~ The Trust....
53~ The Moments In Breakdown
54~ Deal
55~ Her Muffled Voice..
56~ A Painful Love Making
57~ Being Secretly Watched
58~ The Love & Lust
59~ A Family Moments.
60~Tears Of Blood
61~Cruise Trip
62~Toxicity
63~Jealousy
64~ Birthday
65~ Ache of Motherhood
Sati x Saransh (Part 1)
66~Massage
67~ I fell in love ???
68~ A Party
69~ Men in Team
70~ Trivedi Siblings
71~Yashika's Brother
72~ First conversation
73~ Betting on her
74~ Broken Hearts
75~ His Hate
76~ Pain of Love (Full update)
77~ Unfolding the truth
78~ A Mirror of Past
79~Main Culprit
80~ His Brutality
81~ Confession...
82~ Rain and Her (A)
83~ Pre-planned Game
82~ Rain and Her (B)
84~ His Terrorizing existence
85~ Illnesses
86~ A Painful Moans
87~ Broken Beyond repear
88~ Drifting Apart
89~ A heartbreaking realization
90~Last step

16~ Why Is It So Complicated

1.8K 207 61
By Unholydusk

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

He walked inside the office, his face adorned with utter seriousness while his aura radiated dominance of darkness shaded with the shadow of nightmares.

Some employees were shocked seeing him for the first time and some gulped knowing the burden came with his presence.

He kept his feet in this office after five years and it truly stunned the people working there.

"Good morning Sir."

"Good Morning Sir," They greeted back to back but he didn't even acknowledge their presence and walked with a straight face.

Few new girl employees drooled over his handsome sight but the old one trembled knowing the demon hiding behind that calm facade.

He took the elevator and patiently waited for his office floor to come and after fifteen minutes lift opened.

He stepped out and saw Akhil was already waiting outside while Justin too was standing in front of him.

He removed his blazer and threw it at Justin and signed something with his finger's before walking inside, just to see a man sitting in front of his office chair.

A smirk came on his lips and he greeted, "Hello Sale Sahab."

Kaustubh lifted his eyes to look at the man who came and took a sit in front of him with a mocking smirk adorning his lips.

He didn't fail to see a bruised cut on his lips, and he understood how he would have got it.

"So now your mind is at the right place?" Ardhansh asked with a chuckle and pushed an agreement in front of him.

Kaustubh didn't pay any attention to his words and signed the papers before handing them back.

"I don't want to trust you fucker," Kaustubh mumbled and leaned on his chair.

"Like you have the option?" Ardhansh Rolled his eyes with arrogance and stared at his face with a mocking smile.

"I am going to give back that beating to you, you fucking bastard, I am feeling like my jaw is dislocated."

"Will wait," He chuckled and checked those papers, scanning all signs.

"Don't worry I won't cheat!!" Kaustubh snarled and got up before walking towards the door.

He stopped and said without turning back, "Once everything is finished You will divorce my sister and leave her."

Ardhansh lifted his eyes from those papers and replied with a smile, "She is Fucking Mine, Trivedi, And for fuck sake get inside your empty head that there is no way I would leave her not even at the last moment of my life, I wish I would die first so I wouldn't have to see her going away from me, and if it didn't happen I will end myself."

Kaustubh heard his words and muttered, "I couldn't believe I ever used to be friends with a mentally disabled person like you."

"Don't worry I am happier with this new relationship Sale Sahab."

Kaustubh rolled his eyes and suggested, "Just Fuck with your baseless relations."

"I have my wife to fuck Why would I fuck with relations and come on She is too hot to avert the stares from her."

Kaustubh felt his anger getting at its peak and decided to move out not wanting to lose his temper and create a mess, he would not be able to afford.

"Tell My wife I will come to pick her up by evening," Ardhansh informed with a sly smirk and Kaustubh tried hard not to hear his annoying words.

His smile fell and his dark eyes moved inside his whole office, he felt like something wasn't right.

He left her on the highway and then directly drove to the office, he didn't remember noticing any suspicious thing on the way to his office.

But still, there was a gut feeling that he was forgetting something.

"May I come in Sir?" He heard Akhil's voice and shrugged his all thoughts.

"Come," Akhil entered while trying hard not to tremble remembering last night's incident.

"Sir Riddhima picked your guest-

"Okay," He replied in one word cutting him in between and opened his laptop before transferring all his attention there.

Akhil sighed in relief at the thought that this man had forgotten everything and continued his words, "Sir You have a meeting with the board of directors in a few minutes and after that, Mr Malik took an appointment to discuss the new construction sight."

He just hummed in response to his words and said with a smile, "So basically I decided to increase your salary."

A huge smile broke on Akhil's lips but that immediately faded after hearing his further words.

"After judging your performances for this whole year."

How could he expect any good from this self-centred man, he would have known it before that this was coming.

"Now answer honestly," Ardhansh ordered and he immediately nodded his head.

"Why did you write that worst speech?"

Akhil bit his lips and after gathering his courage answered, "I am straight...Sir........I was not able to imagine.... you...you.... with me so I imagined myself with.....Riddhima and she would have said those exact words."

He honestly spit out making Ardhansh rub his forehead, he didn't show it last night but the last night's humiliation damaged his male ego for sure.

Seriously a lady's finger, his size is bigger than that and his wife knows it very well.

"That's why I am cutting your this month's salary."

He frustratingly said before closing the laptop and getting up from his seat.

Akhil wanted to curse him for this but he knew this was coming, now What? Thank god!! he has savings which he would use to pay the rent of his penthouse.

"Call Mr Malik and tell him that I am inviting him for dinner at my house."

He walked out and Akhil just stared at him with wide eyes, was he making his marriage official this soon?

The world still thinks his Wife is Yashika Trivedi, the mother of his only son.

Ardhansh entered the conference hall and the people immediately got up except one man and a broad smile came on his lips.

He took a seat and stared straight into those firey grey eyes which were filled with pure anger and disgust.

He signed to start the meeting and an employee got up, he greeted him and proceeded on further.

The meeting went on for hours discussing about the Entertainment industry as Singhaniya decided to enter in fashion world.

Ardhansh wasn't interested in it but out of nowhere he felt a need to occupy the industry, he knew it would be profitable in future for sure and he didn't find any reason to neglect that urge.

"Thank you, Sir."

That employee finished the presentation with a smile and sat on his seat.

"It's Over, You can proceed on with your respective works," Ardhansh cleared his throat and dismissed.

Employees emptied the room leaving both men alone with their grudges against each other.

Ardhansh got up and walked near him, he pulled a nearby chair and sat before turning his chair so they could sit face to face.

"Thappad Marna chahta hai?" He asked with a chuckle and took out a cigarette box and lighter from his pant packet before keeping them on the table.

(Do you want to slap?)

A strong punch landed on his jaw making him deaf for a second, he touched his lip and saw it was bleeding from the same cut where she bit him.

"Worst question Singhaniya."

Ardhansh chuckled and again lifted his eyes to look at him before asking, "Do you want to love me?"

Again a hard punch landed on his jaw and Saransh muttered, "The question should be do you want to kill me? And yeah I fucking want to kill."

"I recently got married, Dhanrajgir, and I truly don't want to make my wife a widow before our first night," He chuckled and grabbed a cigar he lit it before inhaling a smoke sharply.

Saransh rested his back on the chair with a straight face and said staring at the smoking balls in the air, "The more Five years successfully wasted."

"So?"

"Nothing too much, Your son grew up in cute boy almost a replica of his innocent mother, without a father and mother, almost leaving a traumatic life and just seeing his uncles loving his friends, who occasionally gave him the love his father never became able to provide him and maybe would never do it."

Ardhansh felt something stabbing his heart and he clutched the burning cigar in his hand not caring about the burning sensation in his palm.

Saransh stood up from his seat and buttoned up his sleeves before grabbing his blazer and wearing it.

"Don't worry I am not here to give you any speech on life morals or responsibility, just to inform you I am heading to Rajasthan and won't be able to help until I settled  down Ru–

"Don't." He lifted his fingers stopping him from uttering that name and closed his eyes.

Saransh bit his lower lip suppressing his words but when his heart didn't listen to him, he let out.

"Don't force her for anything, I wondered why God is always in favour of you and I am always less favourite to him," He spat and straight-headed towards the door but halted when Ardhansh called him from behind.

"Who is she?"

Saransh took a sharp breath knowing he knew everything, He tightened his hold around the doorknob and answered, "None of your business."

Ardhansh chuckled and complimented, "I am happy for you, at least you are moving on."

A broken smile appeared on Saransh's lips and he muttered almost to himself, "But if you knew."

He heard it and said, "Once I would have shared everything with you, but I Can't share her with you, the day my eyes laid on Her for the first time, the day I filled her partition, and the day I marked every inch of her skin with my marks She was mine, Only mine."

Saransh chuckled and answered, "I wanted her but....... all of her only for myself, And You know I would have got her by hook or by crook if it wasn't for you, Nevertheless lucky Rascal you are."

He didn't stop and walked out of there, leaving a man behind him with his complex thoughts.

********

"Mumma, you won't leave me again?"  Aeh snuggled near his mother's chest and asked.

Yana kissed his forehead and nodded her head before looking at her mother who was sitting in front of her looking at her with hollow eyes.

"Mumma Nani has a little boy in her house, he is too bad he troubled me with his friends," He complained remembering the incident from the previous day.

Yana didn't expect this and asked her mother with her eyes what happened but Yaksha just shrugged her shoulder remembering the previous day's drama.

She knew Ayaan didn't have any bad intentions but Aehraan got scared of him, both were her grandsons but when Ayaan cried her heart pained a lot.

She wondered why that innocent boy's faith was like this, always with tears in his eyes.

"Maa, when he would be back?" Yana asked while staring at the main door.

It's been hours since she came here but he went to kindergarten and didn't come back, she wondered if she would be able to meet him or not.

"Mumma, would you take me with you?"

She heard her younger son's words and her face fell seeing his teary eyes, she cuddled him in her arms and whispered, "I told you naa baby you have to stay with Nanu & Nani until I finish my work."

Aeh cuddled more into her chest and whispered, "When would you come back, Mumma?"

"Nani," Their attention diverted hearing a cute yet soft baby voice.

Ayaan who just come back with Kaustubh, came running and jumped on Yaksha, before showering her face with wet kisses.

Yana just stared at him with her longing eyes, her eyes wondering on his face, looking all different from how he used to look when he was a just baby.

He wasn't looking like his father anymore but more like her except his hair and eye colour.

A tear drop rolled down her eye seeing his clueless and innocent face, she realized what she lost. Like she ever had a choice?

"Who is she, Nani?" He pointed his finger towards her and words just slipped out of her mouth.

"Your Maa."

.

.

.
Extremely sorry🙃 For the late update.

So How was the chapter?

Hope you didn't lose interest.😅

What do you think Ardhansh would have forgotten?

Who would be the girl about whom Saransh and Ardhansh were talking?

What do you think? why Kaustubh would be helping Ardhansh?

Here goes our Target 160+ votes and 80+ comments.

Any question?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.6K 8
"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦�...
213K 22.4K 42
Vindictive love means revengeful love get into this exciting ride of forceful marriage to know if it will ever turn into beautiful relationship ? Wha...
1.4M 116K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...
282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...