The Joys of life

Per Honeybee_mazwide

Life is unpredictable and not very fair to everyone. Things don't always go as planned but they sometimes hap... Més

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
A/N

31

675 42 0
Per Honeybee_mazwide

[Chapter 31]

LETHOKUHLE

I wake up feeling so worn out in the morning and Lizwi has his arms tightly wrapped around me. I feel him kiss my cheek making me smile as I think of last night's events.

Lizwi: "Hey baby." I smile lifting my face to his and kiss him. He kisses me so passionately making me moan, his one hand slips in between my thighs.

Me: "No baby." I giggle. He smiles licking his lip then pulls me to his chest again.

Lizwi: "The stunt you pulled yesterday wasn't very smart nor cool makaSqalo." he says looking scary.

Me: "Ngenzeni?" I ask confused.

Lizwi: "Your uber? I'm not a fool Letho, I saw the man and he looks just like Sqalo."

Me: "I'm sorry."

Lizwi: "No, you not. You did not only risk yourself but you also disrespected me and my house baby. You could've called me to fetch you not have your baby daddy do that and then have the nerve to park outside my yard." F#CK!

Me: "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Lizwi: "What would have happened if he got so angry and hurt you?"

Me: "He isn't like that baby"

Lizwi: "You know what? It doesn't concern me anymore, he's your babydaddy anyway." he leaves me in bed like that and goes to the bathroom. I hear the shower running so that means he's taking a shower. I get out of bed and make it then clean around the room. I go downstairs to prepare breakfast for the both of us. He comes down just as i put everything on the table.

Me: "Breakfast is ready."

Lizwi: "So much food?"

Me: "I made all your favourites, i'm trying to get my man to forgive me."

Lizwi: "For what exactly?" he asks with his hands on his waist.

Me: "Baby, you mad at me." I say in a near tears voice.

Lizwi: "I'm not mad at you baby, i'm pissed." he says calmly. I sniff wiping my eyes. I sometimes just feel like a baby when i'm around Lizwi.

Lizwi: "And I am definitely not pissed by food so I will eat." he kisses my lips then takes a sit. I sigh and start dishing up for us.

Lizwi: "You not eating?" he asks half way through his food.

Me: "I am." he sighs wiping his lips and hands. He stands up and stretches his hand to me.

Lizwi: "Come here.." I take his hand and we walk to the lounge. He sits on the couch first then pulls me to his lap.

Lizwi: "Tell me, would you be happy if I just sent you selfies of me looking hot, wearing an outfit fit for partying after we made plans to have an indoor lazy date together? You call me, I ignore your call all evening and night and then I show up at your gate with my ex girlfriend? I blow her a kiss then just walk up to you not explaining anything?" I shake my head crying.

Lizwi: "Musa ukukhala ngoba siyakhuluma la njengezithandani, akunjalo?"

Me: "Kunjalo."

Lizwi: "Manje ukhalelani? Ngike ngakushaya mhlampe?" I shake my head as i feel more tears pouring. I seriously feel like i'm being scolded and it doesn't help that i'm used to being babied by this man.

Lizwi: "Akukhulumeki?"

Me: "Ngiyaxolisa Lizwi. I just didn't think straight last night. I was just, I don't know maybe trying to make him feel what he made me feel back then."

Lizwi: "Manje you did that using me? Are you still in love with that man Lethokuhle?"

Me: "Cha! He may have been my first but I hate him." he shakes his head.

Lizwi: "You seem to not know what you feeling for him and once you certain that you over him and don't bare any kind of feelings of hostility towards him then we can continue where we left off."

Me: "Lizwi, what are you saying?"

Lizwi: "There's no relationship, I will pursue with you usathanda ubaba wengane yakho kodwa ngifuna wazi ukuthi mina ngikuthanda ngenhliziyo yami yonke."

Me: "Lizwilenkosi."

Lizwi: "Ngizoshada wena futhi!" he taps my nose.

Me: "Lizwi angimuthandi mina uLuzelwande. He is just the father of my son kodwa nothing can ever go on between us."

Lizwi: "And that's what angers you okwamanje. I think you've never dealt with whatever happened between y'all. You are still hung up on him and it's understandable because he's your virgin breaker right? I think you still need to be honest with yourself and heart, okwamanje you just with me because of infatuation and probably lust."

Me: "That's not true."

Lizwi: "Can you honestly look me in the eye and tell me that you don't love your baby daddy? That you don't ever wonder where the both of you would be now if he didn't hurt you? that you not angry at him anymore? Can you?"

Me: "I'm angry at him about a lot of things Lizwi."

Lizwi : "And those things clearly include him hurting you right?"

Me: "I'm leaving." I leave him like that and go take a shower. I change to my maxi dress that I once left here. I gather my things, request a ride then walk out. I find him still in the same position, I kneel before him and cup his face.

Me: "You are the man of my heart. I love you so much Lizwi."

Lizwi: "No, you don't." he says smiling then kisses me softly then let's go of my face.

Lizwi: "Please don't deny me access to Sqalo."

Me: "I would never." I get up and leave. I had requested a ride to Sqalo's grandparents house. It drops me off by the gate, I thank and pay the driver. The gate opens before i can even ring the buzzer. I find Sqalo excitedly jumping around by the veranda then he runs straight into my arms.

Sqalo: "Mama, I opened the gate for you." I hear aunt Thando laugh by the window.

Me: "Usuvula igate? that means you can also open for me now at home neh?"

Sqalo: "No mama, yours doesn't have a camera."

Me: "hhhaaah?" I say shocked and aunt is laughing standing by the window. He is literally throwing shade.

Sqalo: "Did you see my message?"

Me: "No, what message baby?" I'm confused, what message when he has no phone.

Sqalo: "I sent it with Brownie's phone, I want to sleep here again mama."I ignore him. We walk inside the house and he is holding onto my hand. I greet his grandparents and Londi.

Londi: "Sis'Letho. Can we go out for lunch tomorrow after school?"

Uncle Nsizwa: "You think you slick wena neh?! You still grounded so no! I will personally fetch you from school from now on!" he says sternly.

Aunt Thando: "I told you to forget about your love grandpas nje!"

Londi: "Yoh! Y'all are such kill joys kodwa hhay!" she walks off mumbling in anger, I'm laughing.

Aunt Thando: "I swear this girl is so dramatic!"

Uncle Nsizwa: "And I wonder where she gets it from!?!" I laugh when he side eyes aunt who gives him a mean stare.

Sqalo: "Brownie, can i share my sweets with my sister?"

Aunt Thando: "Yes baby." he turn to me fast.

Sqalo: "Ohh Thotho, I have a sister! She looks like me and Papas." i chuckle.

Me: "Really?! I'm sure you happy now neh?"

Sqalo: "Very mommy." he kisses my cheek and runs off with a packet of sweets he grabbed on the table.

Me: "Aybo mah, I think I will have a problem when it's time to leave."

Aunt: "Just stay over for dinner, your uncle will drive you back." I smile nodding. The door opens and Nqo walks in.

Nqo: "Sanibonani." she hugs her parents then me, she hugs me tighter when I gave her a light hug. I know she did it deliberately. She kisses my face but i push her off me

Nqo: "I have been the biggest bitch, I know."

Uncle Nsizwa: "Ntombazane!"

Nqo: "Sorry baba! Letho can we please go talk or mom and dad please give us some space?"

Uncle Nsizwa: "Aybo this is our kitchen habe!" Nqo rolls her eyes and takes my hand, she literally drags me outside.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

68.9K 5.7K 61
Find ecstasy in life ; the mere sense of living is joy enough. ~Emily Dickinson.
21.3K 1.2K 20
When he opened the door he didn't imagine she would jump into his arms and cry. He was left dumbfounded by her actions. He thought she would be sassy...
The Journey Of Life Per Nontando.

Literatura romàntica

20.5K 940 28
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
1.1M 49.1K 46
Ajax needed a change for a while being a billionaire is not easy with everyone throwing themselves at him . He decides he needs a vication so he take...