PROMISES // Stepbrothers // Y...

Per jelcxy_

BTS Stepbrothers x Hwang Yeji ------------------------------ „Promises are meant to be broken" ... Més

DISCLAIMER
MAIN CHARACTERS
<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
<Chapter 19>
<Chapter 20>
<Chapter 21>
<Chapter 22>
<Chapter 23>
<Chapter 24>
<Chapter 25>
<Chapter 26>
<Chapter 27>
<Chapter 28>
<Chapter 30>
<Chapter 31>
<Chapter 32>
<Chapter 33>
<Chapter 34>
<Chapter 35>
<Chapter 36>
<Chapter 37>
<Chapter 38>
<Chapter 39>
<Chapter 40>
<Chapter 41>
<Chapter 42>
<Chapter 43>
<Chapter 44>
<Chapter 45>

<Chapter 29>

38 2 0
Per jelcxy_

Yeji

Rosé, Itzy and I worked on our plan to convince BTS to let me train at JYP, which could be kinda hard, considering that the cafeteria incident was only three days ago and I was still a little bit distant towards them. Being the person I was, I tried my best not to show my discomfort around them, to not worry anyone.

But my priority right now was the JYP offer anyway, as Jia sent Lisa an e-mail, writing that we had to contact her until Saturday, which was going to be in two days, making everything a little harder for us.

"And how about you just tell them?", Yuna stated another option.

That probably looked like the best solution for every normal person, but we were talking about BTS. They would throw me into my room and tell me that it was too unsafe before I could even finish the first sentence.

"I don't think that's going to work", Rosé sighed, knowing how stubborn and overprotective they could be.

It was really difficult with them, especially because they tended to hurt others due to their overprotective behavior, without even noticing. While overprotecting might sound cute or romantic to some people, I hated it. I just wanted to do the things I liked to do and live my life without someone constantly telling me that it was too dangerous.

Considering that I asked for normal things that literally every human being did, like going out with friends or taking part in free time activities, their behavior was ridiculous. Why would they even worry so much about other people hurting me, when I had tons of bodyguards watching every move of mine, so I won't get in trouble. It wasn't like somebody wanted to kill me. Unless him, but they didn't even know that he existed.

"And what if we tell them?", Lia called out to us.

"Together?"

"No, just Itzy without Yeji, plus Rosie and Jisoo Unnie. This way they might react differently and see that you were scared to tell them, which might influence their decision.", Ryujin stated.

"You're right, that's actually a good idea, but there's one problem", I looked to Rosie.

"Jisoo doesn't know", Rosie nervously looked at them.

"It's okay we can just tell her, right?", Chaeryeong smiled.

She was right, Jisoo would definitely agree too. The way she acted was much more mature than my brothers, so I was sure that she would defend me if she had to. But I didn't know how my brothers would react.

Considering that Jimin hated Ryunjin and she felt the same way about him, this could be a little difficult. The most times where Itzy met BTS, ended in me having a panic attack, which I wouldn't consider as a good encounter.

"I don't know. Are you sure?", I looked up to them, not really convinced about this option.

"Don't worry, we're going to handle this", Rosie patted my back while softly smiling.

I was just about to say something, when my ringtone could be heard, indicating that someone called me. After shortly glancing at the screen and seeing Hobi's name, I picked up the call and waited for him to say something.

"Yeji?"

"Hi, is everything okay?", I asked as his voice sounded a little dull.

"Can you come home?", loud voices could be heard in the background.

"Umm yeah? Is it important?", irritated by his sudden question, I looked to Rosé, who eagerly looked at me, probably not knowing what he was talking about either.

"Just come home as fast as you can. Something happened and we have to talk", he sighed.

"Yeah, I'll be there"

I hung up and looked to the others. "I have to go home. We'll talk about this more precisely tomorrow, okay?", I shortly smiled and bade goodbye to Itzy, Rosé coming with me, saying Jisoo sent her a text message that she should accompany me, so I wouldn't have to walk alone.

Curious why they called so suddenly, I walked faster than I usually did. Was it something important? They wouldn't tell me to hurry if it wasn't important right? What if they found out about him? What if they found out about my eating habit? But how? I haven't heard about him in more than three months, meaning it was before I even got to know BTS and the only people who knew about my eating habit, where Lia and Rosie, who would never tell anyone about it.

"Don't be nervous. I'm sure it's just something harmless and they're making a fuss out of like they always do", Rosé joked, making me chuckle a little. She was right. They would've reacted way different if it was really something serious.

Rosie opened the door as we walked in the mansion, which was pin drop silent. The loud voices, which were audible in the phone call I had with Jhope were gone. I shortly looked at Rosé, who shrugged her shoulders, finding the unusual atmosphere also questionable.

Anger could be visible on the faces of my brothers, who all were already seated on the couch, when we entered the living room. Jisoo sat at the side, rubbing her temples but softly smiling when she spotted Rosé and me walking into the room.

My heart beat started to increase when Namjoon stared at me differently than usual. It was neither a soft nor a loving stare. Instead, disappointment and anger was written on his face. His eyes looked deadly cold, making me feel like a small kid, who made a mistake and received punishment for it, even though I did nothing wrong.

"Is everything okay?", I quietly asked, intimidated by their intense stares.

"Sit down Yeji. There's something we have to talk about.", Jisoo softly spoke.

I was grateful that Rosie took my hand and lead me to the couch, taking a seat next to me, because I wouldn't have dared to move on my own with my older brothers death glaring me like that. But they didn't find out, right?

"Do you want to tell us something?", Taehyung asked as soon as I was seated.

"Huh?", I was irritated. What of all the things I hid from them did they mean?

"Don't you have something that you want to tell us?", Jungkook raised his eyebrow. I gulped and shortly glanced at Rosie, who nervously sat next to me, probably thinking the same.

Not knowing how to react to his question, I kept my head low and looked at the ground. How should I even answer this? I could just tell them one of the things I hid and hope that it was the one they found out. But the risk was too high to say the wrong thing, so I just backfired a question, acting clueless.

"What do you mean? I don't have something to tell you, why?", I tried my best to hide my trembling fingers, tightening the grip on Rosé's hand, which I hadn't broken since we sat down.

"I thought we told you not to lie", Namjoon gritted his teeth and continued the cold stare of his.

"I-I'm not lying", fuck

"So you're not lying? Why are you stuttering then?", Yoongi joined the conversation.

I gulped, knowing I had fucked up.

"Come to the point. You're only intimidating her", Rosé glared at them.

"If you say so. Have you seen this before?", Taehyung's cold gaze was directed towards me.

Tears started welling up as he held up the white card with the familiar blue logo printed on it. Feeling the need to say something, but having no idea how I could defend myself right now, I just stared at the ground. Hearing Rosé gasp beside me, I grasped onto the hem of my skirt, trying my best to not let the tears fall. This was it. This was my end. They would never let me train at JYP.

"You were really good at hiding it, but I guess your rush this morning was a fatal mistake that you made, don't you think?", he threw the card on the ground, his gaze fixed at me the whole time.

"We already allowed you to take part in competitions, which is more dangerous than you think it is! You are never going to train at JYP, understood?", Namjoon sternly stated.

I shook my head, tears falling down my cheeks. Why were they so cruel? I really thought we had a good bond, but their cold behavior right now told me otherwise. Why was it so dangerous for me to perform? I was a normal girl like everybody else, trying her best to live her dream, which wasn't going to get ruined by my brothers. I would fight for my dream, no matter what.

"No", I locked eye contact with them, schock being visible in their faces.

"No?", Jin scoffed. Jhope kept quiet the whole time, only observing the situation.

"No! You won't tell me what to do. It's my life, so my decisions!", I tried my best not to stutter, still being intimidated by their stares, but if I gave in now, I would never be able to live my dream and perform on stage.

"Don't disobey us Yeji!", Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Jungkook calm down!", Jisoo raised her voice, seeing his odd body language.

"As I said, you won't decide that. You're not my parents, so it's completely irrelevant if you like it or not, mom will have to sign the contract with me, not you.", I tried to stay as calm as possible in such a situation.

"That's not how it works!", Jimin gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is how it works. I will train under JYP, if you like it or not!", Rosé caressed my hand, trying to calm me down a little, seeing me so tensed.

"Okay, do as you wish, but don't expect me to help you when one of our enemies tries to kill you!", Namjoon stood up, glaring at me.

"NAMJOON!", Jisoo abruptly jumped up, schock being visible on her face. Kill me?

"Then don't. Maybe it's better, if I die! I won't have to listen to your delirious orders anymore!"

Silence. I never knew that silence could be so loud, but it's the only thing I heard, when my head flew to right and a stinging pain shot up in my left cheek. Tears streamed down my face as I chuckled, realizing that I was right all along.

Promises are meant to be broken.

———————————🤍———————————

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

86.5K 1.6K 59
☆𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 1/4☆ ☆𝚈𝙽'𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎☆ »Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
23.5K 691 34
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
145K 4.6K 28
378K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...