Until our marriage!

koovoobi

A complicated and twisted love story Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Completed!!! Еще

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
*Promo*
*Another Promo*

chapter 18

3.3K 234 57
koovoobi

Jungkook looked at the clock again and continued nibbling his lip ring. "Jungkook. Here is your token. 10th. Inform Harry also.", Jimin said and gave him the chess number. "Which number is performing now?", Jungkook asked. "it's fifth.", Jimin said. "Do you want something to eat?", he asked Jungkook, who shook his head denying it. "Where is Harry?", Jimin asked looking around. "Hey, I am here. I went to take a puff.", he said smiling and sitting near Jungkook. "Are you really okay? You seem pale.", Harry asked him. "Yeah. I am good but I don't know. What if, I mess up the choreography?", Jungkook showed him his puppy eyes by pouting. "Never, Jungkook. You will be stunning. And don't worry I am there. We will do a super cool performance.", Harry cheered him. Jungkook nodded. "You both, stay here. Let me announce the next performance. Bye.", Jimin rushed to the stage as he is the MC for the program. "Jungkook, you look beautiful in this outfit.", Harry smiled. "Mm..", Jungkook smiled back.

(Jungkook outfit for the performance)

~
Another part of the city:

Taehyung stepped out of the washroom after throwing up and brushing and taking a shower. "How are you feeling now?", Wooshik asked handing him a pill and water. "Much better.", he said. "Ah.. did our hero wake up?", Seojin scoffed seeing Taehyung wearing his tees. "Do you know today we might have been in station after the stunt you pulled yesterday night.", Seojin shook his head. Taehyung hummed and gulped down the pill and water. "Are we going to college fest or not?", Wooshik asked. "Yeah. Lets go and watch Jungkook's performance and come back.", Taehyung ruffled his hair and took the car keys. "Mm. Come then.", Seojin said and all four stepped out of the den to the college.

Taehyung and Wooga reached there when the MC called Jungkook's chess number. Taehyung walked to the auditorium and stood near the entrance in between the other students looking at the boy dancing. Taehyung rolled his tongue when he saw Harry lifting Jungkook and twirling him in the air at the end of the performance. "Wah. That's are super. I didn't know he dances this well.", Wooshik said drooling with opened mouth. "You didn't know even his existence till last month. Then how will you know about his skills?", Taehyung shook his head and pushed Wooshik's chin up to close the mouth. "Are we doing back or staying?", Hyunsik asked. "I am going back. Let's come for the party at night? After all what else is there to see other than his performance?", Taehyung walked back to parking lot. Wooga also followed him.

They reached den in ten minutes, Hyunsik ordered pizza as they didn't had anything till now. "That. Keep that flower vase on the right side on the bed side table.", Taehyung instructed Wooshik. Wooshik nodded and did it. "Where are you guys going then?", Taehyung asked. "Movie.", Seojin said. "No, I want the whole night. Go somewhere else and come back tomorrow morning. I want the den alone for me.", Taehyung said and replaced the bedsheet with a new one. "This.. keep all your boxers out of this house, Wooshik.", Taehyung threw red underwear at Wooshik, which he got from between bed and headboard. "Opps sorry.", Wooshik took and kept it hidden inside the closet. "Did Jungkook reply you?", Hyunsik asked. "No. He blocked me.", Taehyung pressed his lips thin and continued vaccum cleaning the room. "Haha. Then for what you are cleaning the whole room like it's your weeding night.", Seojin rolled on the floor laughing loud. "ah.. my instinct says we will come. We need to be prepared, right?", Taehyung said and sprayed the room refreshner. "Can you arrange me some rose petals to spread it on the bed. It will look good.", Taehyung said analysising the bed by standing in front of it by keeping the hand under his chin. "Bro, what's the need for rose petals? It's not your honeymoon dear. The thing you must concern is about condom. Otherwise you know what will happen, right? Your dad.", Hyunsik said. "Aish. Why are you talking about dad now? You are spoiling my mood.", he scolded them. "Then, not rose petals. Atleast a rose?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. Wooshik, go and pluck it from Lee's plant. Let his night not get spoiled without a rose.", Seojin said. Wooshik nodded and went out of the apartment. "Milk or fresh drink?", Taehyung asked. "I am out.", Hyunsik said and immediately stood up. "No. I am also coming.", Seojin scoots behind him. Taehyung gritted his teeth before testing the bed by jumping up and down.

~
"That was an excellent performance, Jungkook.", Jimin said hugging him. "You both looked sexy and cool together.", he complimented. "Yeah. After all, it's Jungkook who was my partner, right?", Harry said. Jungkook smiled. "Jungkook, be ready by 7pm. I will come to pick you up.", Harry informed before going out of the green room. Jungkook nodded but pouted looking at Jimin. "Aish. No worries. Anyways I will be busy with admin tasks.", Jimin said ruffling his messy hair. "Do you want me to help you with hair and makeup?", he asked. "No. I will do it myself don't worry. Jimin, are you coming to hostel, now? Or can I go?", Jungkook asked carrying his bag. "Go ahead, Kook. I have a little more task to complete.", Jimin said started collecting the scattered paper on the table of their green room. Jungkook waved at him and started walking to the dorm. Jungkook smiled and bowed at everyone who complimented him for his dance on the way to his dorm.

~
It's past 6PM, Jungkook stepped out of the washroom after a long bath. He caressed his hands and legs feeling the softness of after waxing under his palm. He sat in front of the mirror, took his ever favorite milk and lavender moisturizer. He took a good time to moisturize his body and the face. Jungkook took his phone and connected it to his Bluetooth speaker before checking the time, 6.20pm, so he has thirty more minutes to get ready. As the room filled with the song, 'it's you' by Westlife, Jungkook got engrossed in his dressup. He fiddled through Jimin's closet and took his makeup kit and lip tint. Jungkook did his eye makeup and curled his long lashes. He don't know why he is getting dolled up like this. Is it because, Harry is his one plus for the night, one of the hottest international exchange students studying in his college or because certain someone asked him to out after the party night, and that someone who is the all time heartthrob of the college. Thinking about that certain someone, Jungkook took his phone. He looked at the blocked contact, Tae (blocked). He caressed the screen a little and kept the phone back on the table before resuming the makeup. He finished his natural toned makeup with a red lip tint. Today, he thought to go with something different, so instead of pink, which he is regular lipshade, he chose red. Jungkook chapped his lips before tying his shoulder length hair to a manbun on the top of the head. He brushed his perfect eyebrows before checking his reflection. He walked to the wardrobe, took the dress which his mom and dad brought him the other day. He took the coat out and wore it on the top of the black stretchable vest and the dress fit pants. Jungkook took his phone which was ringing while wearing his earring. "Ready? I waiting outside.", he heard Harry's raspy voice. "Yeah. In two minutes. I am coming.", he said before slipping into his high heel boots. Jungkook walked to the entrance of the hostel and found Harry leaning on to his classic Ford thunderbird. "Is it yours?", Jungkook asked surprised. "Yep. Shipped it from my home. Come.", Harry lead Jungkook to the passenger seat. "No words Jungkook. You are beautiful? No, beautiful will be a mere word in front of your beauty. Damn it, I feel like booking a flight now and fly to California with you to my parents and tell my mom, hey mom, meet your future son in law.", Harry said rubbing his face and rest his palm on his chin looking at Jungkook up and down. "You are flirting too much, Harry.", Jungkook shook his head smiling and hit his forearm to stop looking at him. "Can't help it, when you are looking smoking hot.", Harry said as they drive off to the college.

On the other hand, Taehyung foamed his shaving cream on his bread and mustache before shaving it off. He tousled his messy blonde hair. He took the hair dye from the cabin and dye his hair back to black before taking a shower. He came out wearing a boxer. He took his pants and shirt from the shopping bag and wear it. He walked to the milk and took his celine musk perform and applied it. He bow dried his hair and kept it wavy. He walked around the room and checking the room once again before taking his key, wallet and sunglasses before going out of the apart after locking it. He took his Mercedes' from the parking lot and drive off to the college.

~

College ground was changed into a doom stage, filled with students from all departments. Harry parked the car near the basketball court and thought to take a walk from there as the place has already started crowding. "Let's walk from here. Are you okay with it?", he asked Jungkook who agreed and both of them got out of the car before walking to the ground. "I don't know, if Jimin was able to get ready.", Jungkook said looking around at the splashy illuminations that are hanging on the trees. "Oh, he hasn't came to hostel?", Harry asked while waving at some of the colleges he know. "No, he is in the admin team. So, he is totally buzy. He packed his dress and all, but I wonder if he is able to get changed.", Jungkook said smiling at some of the colleagues. "Did you see our performance video? I send it to my family. To be honest, they were shocked. They didn't know I dance.", Harry said laughing. "Haha. Till today?", Jungkook was surprised. "No. I got the inspiration after seeing you dancing that day.", Harry said looking at his side profile. "Haha, that's funny. I inspired?", Jungkook smiled. As they took the next turn to the audition, Jungkook's eyes fell on the same black Mercedes'. He looked at car carefully to get a glimpse of Taehyung but unfortunately couldn't as all the window are shaded in black. He pouted little before looking away.

As they walked more inside the doom, the atmosphere got darker with splashy neon lights and smoke, loud music and sweaty swaying bodies. "Do you want something to drink?", Harry asked loudly near his ear. "Ah?", Jungkook asked as he could hear the other due to loud music. Harry gestured him drink. Jungkook nodded. "Sparkling water", Jungkook screamed on the top of his lungs for Harry to hear but immediately shut his mouth, because the music went off and all the colleagues around them gave a weird look at Jungkook. Jungkook mumbled sorry and bowed at everyone but glared at Harry who was laughing. "Wait, here. I will get to water.", he said before moving through the ocean of students. Jungkook signed and thought to wait in one of the corner rather than standing in the center of auditorium. He moved through the students, pulling, pushing and bumping, before settling in a corner. He again looked around, skimming his eyes before taking out his phone. He took the blocked contact again. He looked at a little longer caressing the button to unblock. "What are you thinking so much? Press it.", Jungkook jerked on his foot when he heard that deep voice near his ear. "Shit, you scared me.", Jungkook immediately shoved the phone back inside his jacket pocket. "Did you grow taller than me in a day?", Taehyung asked standing near him. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Your long legs are looking more sexy in that heels.", Taehyung said in his ear. "You didn't even see me, then how can you say that?", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I saw you from the moment you stepped out of that hostel building, Jungkook. I was watching you.", Taehyung smiled and said in his ears and pecked it before moving back. Jungkook looked around then glared at Taehyung. "I will be in parking lot. Come if you are done with your party.", Taehyung said before walking away through that swaying body. Jungkook looked at that retreating figure till it got disappeared in the crowd. "Oh, here you are. I looked there. Mm. Your water.", Harry handed over him a bottle of water. "Wait, let me open the seal.", he said and opened the bottle before giving it to Jungkook. "Dance?", Harry asked. Jungkook nodded before keeping the bottle aside after taking a few sips.

After one and half hours, Jungkook got out of the stage bidding goodbye to Harry, even though he said he will drop him at hostel. Jungkook looking around before walking to the parking lot, towards that particular Mercedes. He tapped on the closed window a few times and heard a click sound indicating the door is opened. "I thought you will never come.", Taehyung said once Jungkook settled in the passenger seat. "Then, why did you wait for me?", Jungkook looked at the brunette laying by leaning on the seat with closed eyes. Taehyung smiled as a reply. "Wait. Did you dye your hair? Now only I noticed it.", Jungkook ruffled his black hair before threading it in between his long fingers. "I liked this black hair than that blonde.", Jungkook said. "Then, I am keeping it as black now onwards.", Taehyung opened his eyes. "Can we go then?", he said taking Jungkook's hand in his. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung kissed his knuckles by reversing the car to drive off to den.

In ten minutes, Taehyung parked the car under one of the luxurious apartments in the heart of city. "Come", he said and stepped down from the car, before walking to Jungkook's side. He opened the car door for him and held his hand before walking to the lift. Taehyung gazed the boy who is nibbling on his lower lips looking at the floor number. "Come.", he said and walked to the apartment door and unlocked the door. "Where are your friends?", Jungkook asked looking around that vast, cosy and splendid apartment. "They went for a trip and will be back tomorrow morning.", he said before walking to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, took a water bottle. He took a few sips before extending it to Jungkook. "Sit. I ordered fried chicken for us. I will heat it.", Taehyung kept the chicken in the oven before turning on the oven. Jungkook sat there looking at Taehyung by caressing the black leather couch. Taehyung took the chicken out and placed it on the plate and took the phone out from the pocket which was ringing. He looked at the screen. "Yoona calling", he long pressed the lock button to switch it off before throwing it on the kitchen counter annoyingly. He carried the plate along with two cans of Beer to the living room. "Here.", he gave one of the cans to Jungkook after opening it. "So, why did you block me?", Taehyung asked settling near him. "I didn't like the way you talk to me that day.", Jungkook said and took a few sips of the beers. "Oh. Then why did you come with me today?", he asked. "I..", Jungkook started picking his nails. "Haha. Leave it. It's been a month, Jungkook since we met. Mm. Do you remember the day I asked if we can have a drink together?", Taehyung gazed Jungkook's lips which is glistering with beer drops. Jungkook hummed and licked his lips. "You denied it by saying we barely knows each other. Now look where we are.", Taehyung took his free hand and caressed it. Jungkook looked into his hazel orbs which is looking deeply, darkly and sensually at him. "Are you sure you have a crush of Harry, not me? Because I really doubt it.", Taehyung pulled Jungkook to his lap. "Do you have a crush on me, Jungkook?", Taehyung rubbed his cheeks on his cheeks. Jungkook hummed. Taehyung moved back tracing his eyes from his lips to his eyes and nodded. "This hair style makes you more sharp and sexy.", Taehyung kissed his forehead by hugging his tiny waist. Jungkook's breath quicken as he sat on Taehyung's lap. "What? Are you feeling hot? You are squirming.", Taehyung caressed his cheeks and sucked his lower lips. Jungkook nodded hesitantly. "Then. Can I took it off.", Taehyung held his jacket. Jungkook nodded slowly. Taehyung smiled and removed Jungkook's jacket leaving him in a strechable tight fit, vest. "Your skin looks smooth and smells like buttermilk.", Taehyung kissed his shoulder. "Taee..", Jungkook twisted in his hold. "Mm.", Taehyung's hooded eyes land on his lip. Jungkook took the beer can and gulped it down. "You look like sin, Jungkook which I desperately wanted to commit.", Taehyung sucked his neck. "Ah..", Jungkook hugged his neck tightly. Taehyung stood up with Jungkook and walked to the bedroom still sucking his neck. Jungkook's hooded eyes fell on his bag where his phone is vibrating, 'mom calling', but Jungkook was so lost in that warm lips to even acknowledge it. Taehyung laid him on the bed before he pulled his own tees off his body and laid on the top of him. "You fit perfectly under him, Jungkook. Look how your petite figure is covered by me.", Taehyung sucked his lips by toying with his tongue. "Taeee..", Jungkook whispered. Taehyung hummed pulling his strap of vest from his shoulder by kissing and sucking his collar bone. "Wh..what are we doing?", Jungkook shuttered. "You know very well what we are doing.", Taehyung licked his cleavage which is peeking out of that vest. "Aaah.. y..yes. b..but", Jungkook titled his head to side gripping Taehyung's mullet with one hand and that soft pillow with other. "Don't you want it, Jungkook?", Taehyung whispered tucking his waist band of the pants. "I.. I don't know.", Jungkook whispered. "Yes or no. Do you want it or not?", Taehyung looked into his grey orbs stopping fiddling with his waist band. "Y..yes.", Jungkook murmured. Taehyung smiled and kissed his lips again. "Can I then?", he asked tucking the pants. Jungkook nodded softly. Taehyung stood up and pulled Jungkook's pants off from his body, leaving him only in a vest and a booty shorts. Taehyung gazed him up and down by rubbing his lips before hovering him again. Taehyung sucking and licked his sweetspot before biting it down. "Aaaaahhh.. Taaee.", Jungkook moaned. Taehyung slowly lifted his vest by trailing his waist with his finger tips. "A..am.. I really g..oing to loose my v.rgnity today?, Jungkook shivered under that cold large palm squeezing his waist and kneading it. Taehyung hummed sucking his upper chest which is peaking out of that tight vest.

..to be continued..

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.8K 491 12
A short taekook fluffy story ✨
8.7K 360 39
Taekook ff Top Kook Bottom Tae Boy x Boy Warnings - crack - fluff - abuse - mature contents - broken - rape - sad - Bl
191K 14.3K 30
Jungkook's tired. working at a café after his music classes was just too much. who drinks coffee after 8pm anyway? top!tae bottom!kook the story star...
862K 46.3K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...