Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish

Deku vs Shigaraki

464 15 2
By Stillwell03

Took me a little longer to upload cause of the time of the year it is. Hope you enjoy.

few minutes prior, 3rd person POV:

As the fight with Shigaraki and Miruko went underway, Sona and rias' goups began running as fast as they could to catch up with everyone else. As they did, Irina had come from an opening made by Kuroka not that long ago. "Hey!"

"Irina. What's the situation outside?" Rias asked for the reborn angel to give a thumbs up.

"Everything's going well. Hades also mentioned to us that Samael was taken into the underworld." She glanced in Akeno's arms to see Izuku sleeping in them. "Is he ok?"

"He's alright. He's just a little tired is all."

"HEY! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!?" Everyone heard Kyoka who was running as fast as she could. "I NEED HELP!"

"Kyoka!" Sona went towards her to find out what was going on for the aux cord quirk user to notice her. "What's going on?"

"We messed up a bit. Shigaraki was able to move at 70% done. Right now he's fighting Miruko She's holding him off, but I don't know for how long she'll last."

"Where's everyone else?" Rias came over hearing the situation only for the other girls and Kuroka to come over with the head of what looked like a Nomu.

"We were a little sidetracked, but Kuroka helped us out."

"Got myself a trophy too."

"Overhaul?" Sona asked.

"Dead."

"I hope he suffered, but we've got bigger problems right now." Izuku woke up and jumped out of Akeno's arms. "Point us in the direction, Kyoka."

"It's this way. C'mon." The group ran as fast as they could towards Miruko. When they heard several shockwaves and felt the uneasy levels of destruction they were feeling.

'I hope we're able to get there before something bad happens.'

Back to present

As Izuku handled Shigaraki, Ravel ran over towards Miruko to see her injuries and help how she can. "Miruko. Are you alright?"

"*pant* *pant* I've been better." Miruko began to fade in and out of consciousness with her arm still bleeding.

"I can't stop the arm's bleeding." Understanding the gravity, Ravel looked at her hand and lit it on fire.

"This might hurt, but we need to close the opening on where your arm was."

Miruko grabbed the glove off of her hand to bite down on it before nodding at Ravel. She applied the flames to the open wound for the pro to wince a bit in pain as she bit down hard on the glove. When it was done, Miruko dropped the glove in her mouth and panted in relief of the act that had happened. "Thanks."

The group was pulled away from their talking with the battle as Izuku began repeatedly punching Shigaraki. He focused on keeping him at bay and avoiding him having any chance at all to recover. 'Gotta focus on draining him of all his energy first. If he focuses on healing, then that means his stamina will be used up there. The onslaught before had to drain him a notable amount if his reaction time is this low.' He began slicing out Shigaraki's eyes in order to blind him. 'That should keep him from seeing me and allowing me to move a little faster.'

"You brat!" Shigaraki tried to grab Izuku from where he remembered he was for it to not work. Izuku ducked down and began slicing out his stomach to have the villain spit up a notable amount of blood.Once that was done, Izuku went right for Shigaraki's hands to slice them off and limit his usage of his quirk. "You're smart, Midoriya. You're trying to stop me from fighting you. But that's not gonna work forever."

With little hesitation, Shigaraki was able to grow back his hand and one of his eyes to see where exactly Izuku was to reach out for him. At the last minute however, Izuku was able to transform into his cat form and slice out the newly formed eye before turning back into his human form and throwing the villain up into the air away from everyone. He stopped himself with wings growing out of his back looking as if they were a horrid mixture of all races that could fly before holding his hand out and aiming it at Izuku. Remembering how it worked, Miruko shouted in fear at everyone. "GET AWAY FROM THE BLAST! HIS QUIRK FUZED WITH HIS POWER!"

"TOO LATE!" With little hesitation, Shigaraki blasted the group with all his power and reopened the hole inside the ground and bringing it down lower to the last layer of the earth before the molten core. Everyone looked in horror as they began realizing the same thing. "Hmm. If I was able to aim for the ground that wasn't destroyed already, you'd all be dead. Guess luck was on your side with that one. HAHAHAHA-"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Katsumi came charging to send a massive blast at the villain's face before vines came to wrap aroun and detain Shigaraki. "I HOPE YOU'VE GOT LIFE INSURANCE, ASSHOLE! CAUSE IF NOT, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A CHEAP FUNERAL!" The ash blond sent him back down towards the hole for Vali and Issei to be waiting there with their power recharged to give a combined blast at Shigaraki and burning away a good amount of his skin.

"KEEP THE PRESSURE!" Using his skill of Ki, Izuku adjusted the magic that was going upwards to send it back down towards Shigaraki for his body to begin burning up again. Now hungry for more, Sona's team began blasting Shigaraki once more with everything they had to deteriorate his body more and send him deeper and deeper down back into the hole. At this moment, Izuku had an idea.

"EVERYONE! BLAST SHIGARAKI BACK INTO THE HOLE!"

"THAT DIDN'T WORK THE LAST TIME, WHAT WILL CHANGE NOW!?" Rias shouted not sure of the plan.

"JUST DO IT!" Izuku went and grabbed the burning body of Shigaraki to chuck him back into the hole.

"YOU THINK I'M GOING TO DIE THAT EASILY-"

"DIVIDE!" Shigaraki began hearing what sounded like the White Dragon Emperor's Sacred Gear for Vali to stand over the hole with his wings releasing magic power from them.

"I was able to get a good touch on you before. Now your power's weakening and being split in half each time."

"Jokes on you. I can infinitely replenish my power for as long as it takes." Shigaraki began gloating a bit with Izuku standing over the hole holding what looked like two gallon jugs of something.

"I took a bit of an initiative. I knew that there was a chance the group might've been able to complete you enough to function early. So I made a judgement call. I began collecting the blood of Samael during my fight with him. The act nearly killed me, but right now made it all worth it." The blood began eating away at the containers for Izuku to continue using magic to keep them in tact enough to move around. "It was a bitch keeping them together, but now it's time to end this. Hyoudou." Iseei touched both jugs as he transferred his own power into the blood to have it eat away faster at his magic before Izuku threw them down into the hole.

"YOU BASTARDS!" The containers broke open for the contents to create a barrier to prevent Shigaraki from coming out. "I'LL JUST DESTROY THE BLOOD ALONG WITH YOU!" The villain tried to destroy the blood, but the magic used was eaten away at before it could even touch it. "That's impossible."

"Die screaming." Izuku looked down and used magic to watch as Shigaraki finally hit the hot ground with the blood covering his body.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He let out a blood curdling scream as the poison seeped into his flesh and the ground. "AHHHH!!!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS, IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

"You won't get the chance to. That blood won't just effect you. There are parts of the ground around you that you didn't cover. Did you think the poison was going to leave that alone?" The ground under Shigaraki began to crack and reveal magma seeping out. Using what was left of his power as the poison was moving faster than his regeneration. He started to fly up with Kuroka and Koneko holding massive boulders above them alongside Izuku. Kuroka threw her's first to force Shigaraki to attempt to destroy it. Izuku went after with an even larger boulder. This forced the villain to be pushed back before breaking it enough to make a hole. Lastly, Koneko threw her's which was the largest out of all three. It landed on Shigaraki and pushed him down to the molten magma and forced him to fall into it.

"YOU BASTARDS! I'LL REMEMBER THIS! I'M NOT DEAD YET! I'LL GET OUT OF HERE AND WHEN I DO, YOU'LL ALL PAY! I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU! I'LL KILL YOUR FAMILIES! I'LL KILL EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER CARED ABOUT! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU'LL ALL REGRET THIS DAY WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, I SWEAR IT!"

Everyone stared at the hole as the boulder began to melt from the molten magma. Shouto came down and put the entire hole on ice as the group began collecting any and all debris they could to fill it. In her commlink, Sona spoke to the factions with a bit of relief in her voice. "The mission is a success. Shigaraki is dead." Feeling a rush of relief, Izuku fell backwards with a smile on his face. "IZUKU!" Sona ran to see Izuku smiling and laughing.

"We won. Hahaha! Oh, my everything hurts."

"Dumbass!" Sona shouted in anger before her own body gave out from the excessive use of magic on her end on top of Izuku.

"CLASS PREZ! YOU ALRIGHT!?" Saji began running over before noticing Sona start to laugh alongside Izuku.

"I guess I don't have reason to judge you right now."

"I don't think anyone would judge fighting two insane fights one after the other and wanting to collapse after." Everyone smiled as they sat down for a few minutes hoping to catch their breath before having to get up and walk out of the facility. On the commlink however, Serafall began shouting in Sona's earpiece.

"SONA! WHY AREN'T YOU OUT YET!? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? IF SOMEBODY HURT MY LITTLE SISTER-"

"Give us a few minutes please. We all just want some time to calm down and rest from what we did." Sona pulled her commlink off to see Izuku sleeping with a smile on his face. "Well, he's happy."

"You know you're going to get it tonight as we celebrate, right?" Katsumi walked over and sat down beside the two. As she did, she lifted up Sona's skirt to show off her white underwear. "I'd put on something more sexy tonight as well. Maybe something with laces or even with black as a way to get Deku in the mood to fuck you to all holy hell."

"DON'T LIFT MY SKIRT WITH EVERYONE AROUND TO SEE IT, DUMBASS!" Sona tried to kick Katsumi with her dodging and laughing off her antic.

"All's well that ends well as they say." Irina smiled with Xenovia smirking. "What are you happy about?"

"Now that the major threat is gone, we'll begin repopulation of the nekomata. That means we'll be having intercourse tonight and producing children." Irina didn't show it, but she was enjoying that thought knowing Izuku and her would have as she'd put it, a child of god between them. To the side, Issei was somewhat holding jealousy over Izuku at the moment.

"He always gets the chicks. It's so unfair. We all busted our humps for nothing."

"And unlike the rest of us, Izuku faced a fallen god, nearly was poisoned to death, faced someone that would probably destroy all factions and sent him down as far deep into the earth to melt in the molten core while thinking of the next battles. I think he deserves this." Koneko points this out before hugging Issei's hip.

"You ok?"

"Consider this my consolation prize to you. Though you weren't an MVP here, you at least deserve a consolation prize." As she said this, Asia joined in and hugged Issei with Rias holding a bit of jealousy and hugging his head into her breasts.

Seeing everyone doing this, Kuroka began to smirk at Vali who gave a scowl her way before flying off with the rest of his faction that didn't want to stay around. "Dang it. I was hoping to at least get some kids from him."

"Alright. I think it's only fair that we start moving now." Akeno points this out as Ochako makes both Sona and Izuku weightless to be carried a little easier. Along with this, Momo was giving support for Miruko who needed some assistance with her broken foot and the excessive loss of blood from the removal of her arm. The group though slowly, began making their way back to the surface to present themselves to all existence as the victors.

Reaching the exit, Azazel stood near the exit looking at the group rather happy. "Nice job, kids. You did something you deserve to be proud about."

"What are you doing here, Azazel?" Rias asked for the fallen angel to look at Izuku who regained consciousness not that long ago.

"Well you see, humanity won't know the truth of what was really happening here. All they'll know is the League of Villains tried to do something and was stopped by a group of heroes. One of which was able to defeat Shigaraki who threatened to destroy the world. This lone hero will go down in history as the one who will be the next symbol of peace. So what do you say, Izuku? Feel like being our figurehead?"

Izuku moved to be able to stand on his own two feet with Ochako releasing her quirk. He gathered all his energy in order to look at the world in the eyes and say what he's done. "You're asking me more because of Samael, aren't you?"

"well that and some other reasons. Technically you were the reason we were able to win, so it's only reasonable you get the credit from humanity. The rest of you will be known as a group that helped defeat the League, but only the factions on the mythical side will know to what extent. You'll all get your dos that way."

Izuku looked at everyone before turning back to Azazel. "We're all walking out together. I don't care if I take the greater credit or not. We all played our own parts in making sure this day was our win."

"We all figured you'd say that." Azazel teleported away with a magic circle for everyone else to look at one another and nod. As a group, they walked out into the bright light of the day for some reporters to see and start speaking up.

"There they are! The group of heroes that helped defeat the League of Villains!"

"We can all rest easy knowing they're on our side!"

"It seems like a new era is coming with this group in the center of it." Hearing these words, the group held a stoic look as Izuku raised his right arm up to make a fist. Everyone saw this as an indication similar to All Might's as a way of saying they've won. This caused all of Japan that was watching to cheer and shout for joy. The day was won and peace would return to the world.

And that finishes this chapter. So I will do a final one as an epilogue to this series next just to finish this. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 148 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
2.5K 45 32
Katsumi is Bakugou Katsuki's younger twin sibling. In their second year of high school Katsumi enrolled into U.A. with their big brother, and someone...
18.8K 1K 20
Now with school going on and a new family with them Tokoyami and Izuku sure have a new world laid before them. However is it really soo new when they...
20.9K 660 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...