Saudebaazi

Par jellzz16

Yes. It is an arranged marriage story. Aditya Rathore: I'm so self obsessed But what I'm obsessed with is... Plus

✨Aesthetic✨
✨ Playlist ✨
01•
02•
03•
04•
05•
06•
07•
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•
13•
14•
15•
16•
17•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
25•
26•
27•
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33•
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•

18•

5.6K 304 9
Par jellzz16

I woke up when I felt a warm touch of caressing my cheek. It was Aditya. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting on his knees on the floor.

It had been 5 hours since that incident happened. After that we both came back home and he fixed the wounds of my face applying cream over those marks. I was looking at his face the whole time. I loved how he was taking care of me. You drew stars around my scars.

Maa baba were out attending one of the family function. They didn't knew anything about it.

After a while doctor came and I again had a check up. After checkup he again gave me some medicine to get cured from some mental illness that I will have in future.

We both sat facing each other. I remembered when he said I love you. He was caressing my hair and he said "You don't have to worry now Okay. I'm always with you" he said.

I nodded and I asked him "can you say what you said earlier?" He gave me a confused face look. "What?" he asked.

"About. Love something" I said acting up and then looking away because my face was turning red.

He looked down and smiled. "You want to hear it ?" He asked and I nodded looking on my left side.

He held my chin and made me face him.
"I love you Ishika. I love you so much. You are everything to me my Love"

I was blushing hard and giggling.

"I love you more Aditya Ishika Aahuja"

He raised his eyebrows and bust out in laughter. "Yes. Yes. I'm Aditya Ishika Aahuja and you are Ishika Aditya Rathore"

We both giggled looking at each other. I knew how silly it was but we still did enjoyed it.

He held my cheek and caressed it saying "Gosh. You are so adorable"

I smiled looking down and he slowly pulled me close to him. There was just an inch between our lips.

"I cannot stop myself. Ishika. I'm so in love with you" he whispered near my lips.

I couldn't control too. I moved my neck forward and placed my lips over his. Our eyes were closed.

His lips felt so good and soft. He slowly moved his lips and we synced with each other. It was such beautiful and passionate kiss.

His hands were caressing my hair and my hands were helding his arms. He pulled my thigh and placed it over his both legs and started moving his hand along my bare thighs.

I felt shivers all along my body when my tongue met his. Making it more wild. He slowly bit my lower lip which let out a small moan out of my thorat.

I was lost in his kiss and which made me feel dizzy. Our lips were moving wildly inside each others mouth.

He stopped and we touched our forehead to each other. I breathe heavily because I was out of breaths while we were kissing. I felt shiver all over my body.

My stomach made some weird noise. Making me remember that I didn't had eaten since morning.

I looked at him and he asked "You didn't do you lunch na?" I shook my head and replied saying "breakfast too"

He raised his eyebrows and said "What. Wait I'll order something"

"Uhm- so I want. Pizza with cocoa cola and choco lava cake" he heard me and did his upside down smile. Oh- he's so perfect so cute.

He nodded and ordered whatever I wanted.

"I'll take a shower and come" he said and left.

I again  was lost in those thoughts. How he was torchring me. When I opened my eyes. I saw myself tired with ropes. When I looked around it was all dark.

Suddenly I heard a voice 'Hello Love' and Raghav came in front of me. There was terror in my eyes and I was scared of him. I called Aditya in my mind.

He looked so desperate when he was talking to me. 'I'm married so stay away from me' he slapped me in my face.

'You can't do anything this time too Ishika.you are stuck with me again and you have no idea what I'm going to do with you' when he said that I shivered.

Somehow I spend 1-2 hours getting slapped by him whenever I told him the truth. I wanted to end my life at that moment because I didn't wanted to experience that night again.

I bumped on my place when someone placed there hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Aditya standing behind me.

"Kya hua. Mai kabse tumhe awaz laga Raha tha" he said. I shook my head and the wind touched my hair covering half of my face.

He tucked my hair behind and said "I know it's not easy to forget that Ishika but trust me Abh sey kuch nahi hoga tumhe. I'll burn down the world for you if something happens to you"

I got up and hugged him tightly saying "Yes. I know" we both looked at each other and he said "chalo andar order aa gaya hai. Let's eat come on"

He held my hand and we went inside for getting out dinner done. He fed me the slice of pizza.

After dinner we talked for sometime and he layed beside me. He pulled me close by my waist and I covered my face in his chest. It felt so good when I felt his body touched to mine.

I moved even more close to him and cuddled him while sleeping. He caressed my hair till I went to a peaceful sleep in his arms.

I heard some noise which broke my sleep. I got up rubbing my eyes and looked here and there Aditya was not there. I looked at the clock it was 8.30am in the morning.

I yarned. Again I heard some shouting noise from downstairs. 'tumhe samajh kaise nahi aata she's our family' it was Baba's voice.

I went downstairs and saw Aditya arguing with baba and maa standing there. She was trying to stop baba from scolding Aditya.

What happened. Why is he scolding Aditya.

"Apko pata bhi hai kal kya hua aur Mai kis wajah sey nahi aa paya" he said.

"Chalo. Phirse naye excuses chalo ho gaye tumhare aur tumhara har wakt ka hai jabbhi Samira (maa) key Ghar koi function hota hai you never show any interest"

"Baba. Iss baar koi excuse nahi de Raha hu mai. Baat Ishika ki thi aur jabse meri usse shaddi Hui hai tabse Ishika sey jyada mujhe kuch important nahi hai. Maybe , not even you" his tone went silent in the end.

"Bohot acchi baat hai yeh ki tumhe apne biwi ko priority di hai par Aditya kabhi toh apne Maa key bare mai bhi socho na"

"Maine hazar baar kaha hai wo meri maa nahi hai" he shouted.

"Aditya- bas abhi maffi mango. Yeh kya tarika hai" baba shouted on him.

Aditya went silent looking at him and then at Maa. He shook his head and came upstairs with big steps. His eyes met mine in the half of the way of stairs where I was standing.

He waited for a second but immediately went upstairs. "Aditya wapas aao aur maffi mango. Itna besham aulad sey behetar yeh hi hota key tum paida hi nahi hue hote" he screamed.

"Haa thike mar jata hu tabh apko sukoon milega" he shouted from upstairs and slammed the door.

Why did he say that. Even baba was wrong when he said that. I immediately said "Baba apne ese kyu kaha. Apko pata nahi hai Aditya is the best son. Usne kya nahi Kiya hai apke liye aur company key liye. Aap bhul gaye?"

He looked at me. "Usne hi sambhala tha na jab sab barbad hone wala tha. Sorry, par Yeh bohot galat kaha hai apne. Apne ese nahi kehna chahiye tha. Mana key usse Maa sey kuch dikkat hogi par uske Dil Mai Maa key liye kuch burra nahi hai. He can't show but he does love and care about her and I know that. I've seen it in his eyes"

He went silent when I Said that.

"He feels lonely because he don't have his real mumma. Who left him with a lot of sweet memories which he could never forget and can never move on isilye sayad usse apne emotions dikhane Mai dikkat hoti hai . Please use ainda se ese hurt mat kare"

Baba was silent the whole time and he didn't reply because he agreed for what I said.

I went upstairs and opened the door slowly I saw him standing in the balcony and smoking.

I went behind him and stood there for a while but couldn't stop myself and I hugged him from back.

After a while he turned and looked at me.
His eyes were red I don't know because of crying or smoking basically it's mixture of both the things.

"Do you think I'm the worst person too?" He asked.

I shook my head and said "You are the most incredible, best , adorable and loveliest person I've ever met and I'm so grateful to have you in my life"

He kept looking at me. "First of all. Take those words back. Right now" I said.

"What?" He asked calmly.

"Those words. Those dying words you screamed" I said softly even tho my heart was shattering seeing him like that.

He looked away and I again said "Arey. Take them back right now. Tum nahi rahoge toh mera kya hoga. Mai toh akele depressed rehe jaungi na"

"Don't worry I won't leave you alone. Marne key baad meri atma tumhare sath rahegi. Tumhara khayal rakhegi"

I looked at him with sad face. My eyes were almost filled with tears. He rolled his eyes and I said "Why would say that Aditya. Please ese mat bolna wapis. Look at me" I said helding his face and turing it towards me.

"I love you. I love you. The most. In this entire world. Aur agar tumne wapas ese kaha toh mai pehele tumhari Jaan le lungi. Lu?" I said grabbing his neck.

"Aye . What are you doing" he asked softly chuckling.

I grabbed his neck again and acted like I was choking him or something. I heard him giggle and he held my arms pulling me close. "Fine fine. I take the words back. Khush. We'll grow old together "

I smiled looking at him when I saw him giving me a cute smile. I nodded and he leaned towards my lips. He gently pressed my lips with his and we kissed each other.

He gave me wet kisses on my cheeks and jaw which I loved so much.  It's wasn't wild it was sweet.

Soon after that I got a hot shower and I came out wearing top and jeans for office. I I've to finish working on the our new interior of office. I have only two weeks to complete that project and I'm on it now.

While I was doing my makeup the door opened and I saw Aditya walking inside.

He was wearing a grey suit in which he looked so hot and sassy. He looked at me with confused face and asked "what are you doing?"

"Makeup?" I replied.

"No I mean where are you going?"

"I'm coming with you Aditya I've to start with the project now" I replied.

"Yeah. You can do that after some days. Take some rest for few days" he said.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Don't argue with me ishika. Take some rest you are not well till now" he said.

"You want me to feel good right. Then it's better I keep myself busy so that I would not think about it"

He stopped for a while thinking. I was right and he can't deny.

"Fine" he reply and I smiled looking at him.

He came close to me and leaned on the table.

I applied my liner and looked at him asking
"What?"

"You look cute"

I blushed looking down and he held my chin and placed his lips over mine. We moved our lips between each other.

He stopped and said "You taste like strawberry. Love"

"Yes. Because I've strawberry lip balm on"

He giggled looking at me and said "well I love it" he moved his tongue over his lips more and I laughed at his reaction.

"I'm hungry let's do breakfast" I said and we both went downstairs holding each other's hand.

🦄

Hope you like this story.
Do vote and comment ❤️

Follow bhi kardo yar. 🥺
Love you all and thank you for reading my story 😊

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

94.9K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
1.8M 80.8K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
254K 10.5K 27
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
51.8K 1.6K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...