Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Deku vs Shigaraki

Fight to the Finish

334 14 1
By Stillwell03

3rd person POV:

Izuku's faction rushed towards the area Shigaraki was. Their hope was to handle this quickly in hopes to avoid danger. "Do you think Deku's gonna be ok?" Ochako asked as a Nomu came to attack her. This was stopped by Katsumi blasting it's head off in rage before kicking where it's crotch was.

"YOU WANNA FUCKING GO, ASSHOLES! I'VE GOT NINE WEEKS OF PENT UP PREGNANCY ANGER TO GIVE YOU LOT!"

"Well, that's a rage mom." Miruko came by the group not exactly cautious of this.

'Like you're one to talk.' Multiple more Nomu came charging at them for Ravel to engulf them in fire and avoid any threats.

"Is everyone okAH!" Ravel transforms into a cat and runs towards the group to avoid a four armed Nomu with what looked as if chainsaws were on his arms. "THAT THING IS MESSED UP!"

"Easy for me." Shouto used her ice to freeze the Nomu for it to be frozen solid.

"Nice job, Icyhot. DIE!" Katsumi blasted the creature's head to destroy it. However, several more Nomu came towards them with it now irritating them all. "MIRUKO! TAKE EARS AND RUN TO THE ASSHOLE AND FINISH THIS!"

"Right!" Miruko grabbed Kyoka and began hopping away from the area. As they did, several Nomu came in front of them for Itsuka to come near them and use her fist to grab the two.

"DON'T LOOK BACK!" She threw them as hard as she could past the army as the group became surrounded.

"Nice job, tomboy. Sadly, we're outnumbered."

Ibara began growing her hair with it ready to attack both "Maybe, but these are merely unholy fools hunting down us in a fleeting game."

"She's got a point." Mina began using Ki similar to how she used her quirk. "We're outnumbered, but they're outmatched."

The Nomu began attacking the group for Momo to create a hammer to smash the beast's head in. "Long range fighters in the center. Close range make a defensive perimeter!" Everyone did as she asked with a Nomu coming after Ochako for her to use her self defense along with her quirk to judo flip the monster on the ground. When this happened, Ravel burned the creature's head away with a second Nomu coming towards them. This was stopped by Ibara for Katsumi to blast this one's head off.

The cycle continued with everyone holding their ground. As they kept this going, the bodies in front of them continued to pile for them to worry. "It's like they don't end." Camie began to worry as another attack came towards her to dodge it and give a blast of Senjutsu to the Nomu.

"Just keep going. I don't care if I gotta blast a fucking hole in a million Nomu. I'M KILLING THESE FUCKING THINGS!" Katsumi grabbed a Nomu's head for one to succeed in getting behind and giving a solid hit to the side of her ribs. "Fucking cheap shot." The act left her winded for a moment with the Nomu in front of her about to use a blade quirk it had to attack her. However, a blast of Ki came from a distance in the form of a slash to slice the Nomu to pieces. Everyone looked at it's source to see Kuroka struggling to stand while holding her arm.

"Is this a private fight or can anyone join." The nekomata woman charged in to assist in slicing whatever Nomu she could with it making an opening. This worked in everyone's favor as it gave some breathing room. As they reached the end of the Nomu, only one stood with it holding a very abnormal body to it.

"This thing looks like an issue." Nejire commented as she saw the Nomu had parts of different races added to it before it held it's hand out and created several magic circles at once. "HIT THE DECK!" The Nomu fired off a blast of magic that nearly killed everyone if they didn't duck down. When it was done, a large hole was made in the distance that kept going for it to spook the girls.

"That could've been us right now." Itsuka was shocked but turned her attention to the monster to grow her hands to twice her body size before releasing a flurry of attacks mixed with Senjutsu to hopefully do something. This unfortunately didn't for the Nomu to stand completely calm before pulling it's fist back with hopes to hit her. This however was thwarted by Ibara holding it's arm with her vines.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN HOLD HIM! DO SOMETHING!" Everyone understood to take the initiative and attack the monster's head with all their might. When this happened, the hit caused a massive blast that opened up a hole through the mansion with daylight peeking inside the corridor they were in. Everyone held their breaths thinking it was all was done with the remains of the Nomu on the ground.

"Did that do it?" Camie asked visibly shaken as Kuroka looked at the monster and hearing something behind them. She turned to see the Nomu regenerating and grab Shouto by her head.

"SHOUTO!" Everyone panicked when they saw this for her head to be pressed down and nearly squished. Everyone fought to take her away with the Nomu creating a barrier around itself for their attacks to not work. Everyone watched in horror while continuing to attempt their overall rescue of their friend. As it happened, Shouto started to have her life flash before her eyes. Her entire ordeal with her family, Izuku's involvement, Eri and the thoughts of a family she was going to have.

'I...can't give...up.' With all her strength, Shouto began powering her Senjutsu before giving a point blank range shot at the Nomu's head. The act forced it to drop the barrier and her to pull back.

"BLOW IT AWAY!" Katsumi shouted for all to go after and continue blasting with no remorse till it was impossible to see. "Now, I think it's time we help out ears and the rabbit."

With Miruko and Kyoka

As the group handled the seemingly endless hoards of Nomu, Miruko lugged Kyoka on her shoulder and made a B line for the area with Shigaraki. "Could you at least put me down? You're starting to make me nauseous with how you're lugging me."

"Sorry, kid. but we've gotta move ass if we wanna stop that bitch from waking up." Miruko found the door to adjust herself on a wall while squatting down. "Watch yourself." She jumped off the wall like a springboard and shot the door off it's hinges to look inside the room. "Hellooo. Anybody home? Your local Avon bitches are here!"

"Did you really need to give that cheap pun?" Kyoka asked dropping from the pro's arm for her to smirk.

"Hey, it makes the situation lighter than it really is." The two walked towards a vat holding Shigaraki inside it. "Aww. He's sleeping like a baby. Alright. Time to rip his head off and forcefeed him his own pancreas."

Kyoka looked at the machine to see it was on some kind of loading procedure. "Says here, he's about 78% done."

"All the more reason to smash this thing."

"Can you wait for a minute? Maybe we can do something else in order to stop him that doesn't actually involve us causing destruction." The aux cord girl looked around the board in hopes to find anything that might be able to work in their favor. She looked up to see cords to give oxygen from tanks. "If we take those down, we can probably drown Shigaraki. Not the best way to go, but it also limits destruction-*CRASH*" Without hesitation, Miruko destroyed the oxygen tanks for Kyoka to hold her head with some irritation. "Nice job."

"Alright. Seems our work here is done." Miruko patted her hands in thinking that they were done before hearing something to turn. When she did, she was face to face with Shigaraki staring at her with intent to kill. This spooked her to jump back before the glass on his container shatttered, forcing Kyoka to cover her eyes for a moment. When she looked back at Shigaraki, he was gone to have her look around.

'Where did he-'

"HE'S BEHIND YOU!" Miruko shouted as she came charging at Kyoka for her to turn and see Shigaraki look down at her and smile. She's felt fear before. She's faced devils. But at this moment, all she felt from facing the villain in front of her was pure terror. He gave a sickening smile as his hand was reaching out for her neck before obtaining a solid kick to his face. "GET OUT OF HERE NOW AND FIND SOMEONE TO HELP! GET IZUKU OR SOME HIGH RANKING MEMBER OF A FACTION!"

"But what about you!?"

"I gotta hold him off. I'll buy you whatever time I can." shigaraki sent a blast of demonic magic out towards the two for it to nearly destroy the wall behind from it's destructive force. Kyoka understood to run as fast as she could out of the area. "He's got raw unrefined power. If he's not stopped now before he controls it, there might be problems later on."

"Do you have time to stop and think?" Shigaraki sent several light spears towards Miruko for her to dodge them by taking cover behind a machine. The rapid fire was unnerving as it seemed to not end in the slightest. "How cute to think you can beat me like that. Let's see what happens if I turn up the heat!" Taking a deep breath, Shigaraki sent a large amount of fire towards where the pro was hiding for the protection she had to start melting into molten metal.

'I gotta find more cover soon before I become barbeque.' Using her quirk and her newly acquired nekomata abilities, Miruko transformed into a cat and jumped far away for Shigaraki to burn through and create a massive fire where she was.

"You can hide all you want, but you're going to die here soon!" The villain let out a laugh as Miruko ran around atop the beams for Shigaraki to hear and blast any and all magic he had.

'He's strong right now, but he's also incomplete from what that thing said. If that's the case, we might be able to beat him. All we gotta do is overwhelm him and use some abilities to weaken him. The issue though is, I need time to do that and an opening.' She transformed back into her human form when she found a wrench. 'He seems to be drunk on his own power to be attacking by instinct and not taking some plan for it. I can use that.' She threw the wrench as hard as she could towards an area away from her for Shigaraki to turn to it.

"YOU'RE DEAD! AHAHAHAHA!" He let out a beam of magic that opened a hole right outside for Miruko to come right behind with an axe kick right to his skull. The villain could only turn as the kick was right about to slam into his skull.

"LUNA FALL!" The act created a massive crater in the floor to break apart and send Shigaraki flying down five more floors underground before hitting a large area that looked to be an underground bunker in case something happened. Miruko jumped down to give another blow towards Shigaraki in hopes to prevent him from getting back up. As she made contact, another shockwave came to send him into the solid ground. 'It's not enough.' She jumped up again and repeated the process once more. 'Still not enough.' She continued this again and again and again until she couldn't see Shigaraki in the hole he was in. The act broke her foot, but she was content with how it was done to hobble out of the area. "Hopefully that holds him for a while."

"....And where do you think you're going?" Miruko froze as she heard Shigaraki speak from the hole and start laughing psychotically. "HAHAHAHA! You really sent me down a distance, but that doesn't matter." A hand came out of the hole to bring Shigaraki's bloodied and mutilated head out as it regenerated. He smiled at Miruko for it to give a shiver down her spine. "Who'd have thought fighting a top ranked pro hero would be so much fun~"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY, YOU CREEPY HALF DEAD FREAK!" Miruko was prepared to charge, but a massive blast from Shigaraki had stopped this and forced her to dodge. Considering she was using her unbroken foot, she was able to avoid the blunt and come out with a notable burn on her bicep. However, something abnormal happened the second she looked at it. It began to decay.

"Now it's all over for you. The project fused my quirk and magic together. So now, my magic can decay anything it touches, hehehehe!" Miruko felt uneasy with what was happening as every moment she wasted, the decay got closer and closer to her torso. Seeing no choice, Miruko used her newly acquired claws along with senjutsu to grip a safe spot and tear off her own arm before it began to decay any further up. The act pulled a lot of blood out of her as the rabbit hero tried to tie off circulation towards the injury to avoid loosing more blood. "Oh wow. No wonder you're really cool, Miruko. You didn't hesitate to slice off your own arm and was willing to suffer possibly dying of blood loss before wrapping it understanding how close you were to dying. People like you really know how to go all out."

"Complements like that from an asshole like you are pointless." Miruko jumped towards Shigaraki with him creating a holy spear to fight. "SUCK KI, ASSHOLE! KASHA FALL!" She slammed her foot down as hard as she could for Shigaraki's spear to take the blunt of it. The two held their grounds as the villain continued to smile wickedly at MIruko.

"You really are strong even without the Ki you have. But that means nothing to me now." He held his hand out to show what looked like a ball of darkness in it while aiming it at Miruko.

"Crap. I can't dodge right now."

"Time for the last bit of fun I can have with you. So long rabbit hero: Miruko." Shigaraki was about to fire, but was stopped when a spear of light came from above to pierce his hand. "Dammit."

This was soon followed by Kiba and Xenovia coming by and slicing off both Shigaraki's arms and Koneko giving a solid punch towards his face. Above, Akeno and Rias were both merging their powers and sent down a massive bolt of lightning and devil magic to make a larger crater. "ISSEI! GO!"

"RIGHT PREZ!" Issei came down from the hole with a ball of magic in front of his fist before punching it and sending a massive blast towards Shigaraki. This was soon followed by Vali coming down and giving a similar blast to push Shigaraki deeper down into the hole.

"KEEP THE PRESSURE!" Sona's house combined all their strength to give a blast downwards towards Shigaraki to keep sending him down deeper into the earth. "IF WE CAN'T KILL YOU THE NORMAL WAY, THEN WE'LL BURRY YOU SO FAR UNDER THE EARTH, YOU'LL NEVER GET OUT!"

"BALANCE BREAK!" Both Vali and Issei turned into their Balance Breaker form to continue sending blasts down after Sona's group let up on their attack. The blasts continued on for five solid minutes until everyone was unable to pull out more magic. Issei walked close to the hole to look down with unease.

"Ok. He's in the hole we made. What do we do now?" As he said this, Le Fay came with several boulders to bury the villain in the hole and keep him there. When she finished, she smiled at everyone while explaining what she could tell from the hole.

"The hole is past the crust of the earth and is down about halfway into the Mantle layer."

"So how deep's that?" Issei asked for Irina to fly down and look at the now covered hole. "That's roughly at 1500 kilometers below. Thinking logically, it's almost impossible for him to get out of that. It's to the point we can actually say he'll be crushed by the pressure alone not counting the boulders on him." Asia was brought down to help heal Miruko for her to have doubts knowing how dangerous Shigaraki was.

"I doubt he's dead."

"How can he not be? He's probably paste right now." Issei asked unsure as a massive blast came from where the hole was to show Shigaraki panting a bit and smiling at the group. His body was reforming to have everyone hold fear from this. "Ok, I believe you now."

Shigaraki cracked his neck before moving his body and having the bones crack in each joint as well before looking at everyone. "Well this was quite a test. I wonder what else I should prepare for-"

"SHIGARAKI!" Out of nowhere, Izuku jumped down and gave a full powered OFA punch with his senjutsu flowing out to create a barrier around him. The hit made contact for Shigaraki to be sent back into the ground as he looked and smiled at Izuku. "THIS ENDS TODAY!"

And that finishes this chapter. See what happens next time with this fight. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 751 26
Disgraced and forced to leave home, Izuku Midoriya and his friends are forced on a journey to retrieve his lost magic. Join the trio on their journey...
58.7K 1.3K 56
Izuku Yagi was part of a family like any other, happy and healthy. Along with his sister, the two were thought to have a bright future ahead of them...
197K 5.4K 66
Izuku wants to make amends for what he did to Ochako. Ochako hates Izuku for what he did and holds him responsible for her parents death. Will these...