Start To End (COMPLETED)

Da roysbitch

"You're lying! She would never do such a thing." I was in denial as I shook my head repeatedly to clear my vi... Altro

Character Introduction
chapter one.
Chapter one, part two
chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter five part 2
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chpater thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty seven
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five.
chapter fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine.
Sixty.
Sixty one.
Sixty two.

Chapter eleven part 2

10 0 0
Da roysbitch

Flashback

There was red roses, white rose, lilac, hydrangeas, tulips, and so much gorgeous flowers in the open space that were planted in front of a large white house that was filled with people while on the other side the house there was a little girl. A young girl, running around as a smile graced her small face as she chased after colour little creatures that flew around her and towards the flowers. She felt happy as a butterfly landed down on her nose, flapping its wings before flying off her and leaving the girl to giggle with joy. No clouds in the sky again today as the sun shinned down its light on the girl, birds flying over her head and some landing down on the grass beside her.

She stopped running as she nearly crashed into the rose bushes, there was a blue butterfly that had landed down on the petal of the rose and once again the girl's attention was back on it.

She wore a black top with a grey jumper that so happened to have a cute little flower on it with grey joggers. She liked loose clothes as she felt more comfortable and stylish in them compared to tight fitted clothes, she liked the look on other people but she didn't like it on herself. He hair was let down on her shoulder, she had long luscious black hair with tan skin that looked beautiful under the sun. Her brown eyes filled with joy and light as her sunglasses rested on top of her as she wore plain white shoes to finish her look. She was matching outfits with one of her brothers, she was the only girl in the Stone family, she was loved by many and many targeted her as she was the weakness of the family.

They treasured this jewel, she was one of the kind and they loved her.

Barks could be heard in the distance and she leaped in joy as she looked at her 1 year old Labrador, the dog was running full speed towards the girl, chased by a cane corse that had icy blue eyes, one black and one blue, heterochromia. They both were her dogs, she loved them equally, no favourites what so ever. The dogs tackled the girl down to the ground and licked her face and she laughed as she tired to push them off, they were trained, especially the cane corse but over the years she's been gifted this boy it's done nothing to harm her but has always protected her.

"Stop it guys!" She rolled onto her side as she glared at the two boys that looked at her with playfulness in their eyes, one was jumping around while the other one stood they to make sure that she got up without injuring herself. But what she didn't realise was that her older brothers stood somewhere in the distance, looking at the dogs and their sister, they couldn't help but pull out their cameras and capture this sweet moment.

The day she was born was the day they devoted their life to protect her, they interlocked their hearts with her as siblings, they swore to protect the girl but life was a funny story for the Stone's, filled with ups and downs, more downs then ups. Her brothers were overprotective, they wouldn't let anyone come near her, always there for her but that night was the worst of them all and they failed to do their duty as her brother but failed as for Zach and Ash to.

"Hey Munchkin." The man couldn't hold back anymore and wanted nothing more than to hug the girl and tell her how much he had missed her. She was still unaware of their presences behind her but her dogs weren't, they knew but as they meant no threat they didn't make her aware of it. The man sat down on the grass, his brown eyes glistening under the sun with love as he couldn't get his eyes of her. She was adorable, her curled hair covered her hair and if that wasn't the cutest thing ever they didn't know what was.

"You guys are back!" She screamed, her body came crashing into the older man that was sitting on the floor and the impact of her body pushed both of them back onto the group. The man laughed as he picked her up and everyone joined into the hug, the man that had called her by her nickname, gave her forehead a kiss as she rested her head on his shoulder, finally feeling at home with her brothers here.

"What has princess been up to?" The brown haired male was next to ask as she looked over at her other brother, he had a smile on his face while his hands were filled with shopping bag, that was all for her and their youngest brother, Zach.

"Not a lot, Rex." His name was Derek but she liked to call him Rex and other silly nicknames and he didn't care, he loved anything that came from her but if someone else had called him that he would have have his gun out and blood would be over the walls. He was a violent person but when it came to her and Zach, that was a different story and it's not like he killed for shits and giggles, he had a purpose in life and he was completing and on that road he was blessed to have two more members to the family, one girl and another boy to add. Derek was the serious one out of the group, one that was brutal and didn't think of consequences when it came to helping family.

"Aww my little pumpkin." Her eyes widened as she came to her senses, they all came, not a group of four this time but all of them.

"Brother!" She jumped of Kyle's arms and ran towards the other men, Kyle frowned but a smile was on his face as the girl pointed for him to come down to her height, he kneeled down in front of her and she kissed his check and gave him a hug before wandering off towards her other brother to greet them.

"I missed you too pumpkin!" She jumped into his open arms and screamed with joy as more people continued to walk out of the house, this meant so much to her because her mom was sick and had been in the hospital and the boys knew how upset the girl had been and decided to come back and surprise her. They wanted to come anyways but they had business, they wanted to hurry as quick as they could and come back to her.

"Hey what about me love. Where's my hug?" She was squealing every time she saw another brother come outside to greet her, she was alone at the house, her dad was here and made sure that she was safe and stayed with her but everyone else was out. Her mom in the hospital with her younger brother, her cousins couldn't come neither her aunties and uncles and her grandparents couldn't even if they wanted to.

She felt alone in the house but the little girl didn't show it and was strong for her dad.

"Jake!" She jumped into her oldest brother's arms and held onto him as if her life depended on it, and maybe it.

End

My head was in my hand as pain coursed through my body at the flashback of a girl and her family meeting each other, she looked familiar but I couldn't get a closer look at her face to pin point where I had seen her face. "What the hell was that?" I mumbled under my breath as I looked out of the window, the one that held the same flowers from the flashback and I grew even more confused. Why did I happen to get a flashback? Who were those people? Who was that girl? What did this have to do with me?

"Raven, you ok?" I felt a tap on my shoulder, tapping my repeatedly to grab my attention and I snapped out of it as I looked back over at the boy with confusion. I nodded my head to his earlier question and he didn't seem all too convinced but shrugged it off. "Let's go down?" I nod again, it felt like someone had glued my lips together and now I couldn't talk. Tyler gave me another shove to the showers and I realised that I was now standing in front of the foyer, we were already downstairs. "Are you sure you're ok?" I give Tyler a smile.

"Yes I'm fine."

Jacob's P.O.V

My head was quick to be pressed against the comfortable couch that surrounded around our main living room at this moment that as soon as my head fell back against the couch my eyes squeezed closed with my thoughts scattering all over the place with having my younger sister in the same house as me again after being apart for so many years. Years that me and my family had missed to see these three angels grow up into a young adult, a teen and a young boy that was a pre-teen all raised but their older sister that took the roll of their mother rather then their older sister.

I missed so much of everything in their life as their older brother that my eyes popped open when the feeling of tears welled up in the corner of my grey eyes. I wasn't there for hear each of them curse words like I had planned out in my head to do when little Raven was older and then maybe I could able to train her, with just our family around us so she didn't get many injures from the pack warriors. I had always hated to the feeling of my siblings under the eyes of others , especially Raven, since she was the only princess in our family before she was taken away from our grasp.

'I promise to protect you, love. I wouldn't let any mother fucker take you away from us but my love I failed miserably at that job. Im sorry, love I know you might not need me in your life anymore but I will still look out for you, even if turns out that you hate me.' My eyes twitched together in annoyce as I wouldn't allow myself to let the tears that gather up in my eyes out.

''It's selfish for me to say this but I want her, Zack and Asher back in our life's, no matter the out come. It's already been to long with them gone.' The deep voice of my wolf Callus that had been quiet throughout this whole week startled me when I heard his gruffly voice again. I could feel every emotion that washed over his body as his eyes downcast to his paws. Staring at them sharply with his blood red eyes in shame for us not being able to protect our younger siblings. He was dormant wolf, only came out when I needed him and never held a conversation with me ever since they had been taken away, he blamed himself and never got over it until this day.

'I know Callus but this time we'll keep her, Zach and Asher safe, at all cost.' That's what I hopped at least, I didn't want her to be taken away again and I didn't want her to leave this house again that's why I'm having three bedrooms prepared for them to move in. I wanted to spoil them, I wanted to do and make up for what I had lost with them but you can never turn back the clock.

'She doesn't remember us.' Callus went quiet, I felt like that was his goodbye for now as he went to the back of my mind and disappeared, I knew he was still watching what was happening around me but he didn't care, he was a broken wolf. It wounded me deeply when I figured out that she didn't remember us, she didn't remember me. I opened my eyes when I felt the presences of another but closed then again as I knew who the intruder of my privacy was. Derek, my brother, my right hand man and also my best friend.

"Hey Jacob, you good?" I gave a nod in response as I peeled my eyes open to stare up at the roof, I felt numb when she wasn't around, it made me feel nothing other than the reminder that I wasn't there to protect her. "Don't lie to me, what's wrong man you would be annoying my ass or pulling weird shit on someone right now, 'superman'." I chuckled, superman was what she used to call me, that was because when we were kids I had jumped off of our balcony and tried to fly while screaming at the top of my lungs 'I'm superman bitches' after that day she would come up to me and yell that again and again and end up laughing in my arms.

She was adorable.

"She doesn't recognise us." Everyone was having breakfast at the dinning table in the room beside the living room but I didn't have an appetite to fill me. I felt more sad than hungry and I didn't have the energy to go to work, I wanted to stay home and form some sort of connection with her again. I wanted to trigger her memories but I didn't want to her to think I'm a weirdo and avoid me, that would drive me over the edge and I don't know how I would handle that.

"I feel worthless as a brother." Derek was not the one to tell his emotions out easily, it was hard to catch him lagging in his game but when it was just the two of us and maybe a little amount of alcohol, whatever was going through our heads was now laid spread on the table. "I want to tell them that I'm sorry, to Asher and Zach and her." His eyes closed as he leaned back into the sofa. "You seen the necklace we gave her didn't you?" I nod, now a smile once again on my face as I rethought that moment.

"I wonder what they had been through for 10 years? It's hard to believe it's been 20 years already. We're  vampires but man did these kids age faster than we did." He chuckled, I was listening to what he had to say but I was getting lost in my own thoughts about them now. "God knows what the fuck their past is filled with.

"You're such a softie, Derek. Big panther man's gonna start crying." I had a pillow thrown at my face and I laughed.

"Look at you superman, you've gone all softy as well." There was a double meaning behind that and I wanted nothing more than to kick his ass. My witch made him be lifted off his spot and up into the air for a couple of seconds before dropping him back down. I heard him curse from a far before he dropped onto the couch again, now that's what you call funny.

"Someday in the future, we can only hope that they'll be able to remember us."

"You just reminded me that I owe her a new phone." I pulled out my phone and started phone hunting for a new one for her. "What brand?" His answer came quick and fast before I asked him for a colour and stared at me. What colour do girls like, mom likes semi neutral colours, she's into that sort of things but Raven. I don't know anything about her, only the basic or whatever, her middle name, eye colour and a few other stuff but that's just the surface. I sighed as I selected a random colour, she could change it later if she wanted and ordered a new phone for Asher and Zach as well, she might not take these phones but I'll make sure she does.

So much has happened over the past ten years without them, no one spoke of it but there was still three missing presence in the family. We searched, and search so much for them but always came home, empty handed. Moms pain was something else, no one understood the loss she felt having three kids ripped for her lap. She was still a mother for me and my brothers but she was empty, her eyes were void of emotions and broke me to see her like that and when I get my hands on them people I wore that I would make them bare the same pain we had went through. It was hard to hear her talk, she spoke when needed and after than it was the quiet game and no one knew how long she could play that game for.

Our fathers and my guys went a little insane in the head and did things they shouldn't have but I'm not innocent in this game as well, I'm the oldest son in the family and the one that's hands are covered in blood. Before we came into the house though, we had to deposit the clothes, burn whatever my mom couldn't careless but she didn't want to be the one cleaning that mess. Killing was a comforting for some, I found drowning myself in work and not being home more helpful than killing. We were trying to find peace with then gone it was never going to happen until we saw them.

Raven's P.O.V.

"Go eat Tyler, you're going to be late other wise." I looked at the clock that was in front of us and his eyes widen in shock, I laughed as I closed his laptop and was ready to get up until he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into my chair.

"Promise you wouldn't leave this time?" But had put his hand out in front of him and I smiled as I interlocked our pinkies together before sealing the promise by tapping our thoughts together. He smiled, happy with my action and feeling more confident and I was just glad that I had made the boys morning.

What I've realised about this job is that I'm required to be here 24/7, it's not your average day to day babysitting job, I had to sign papers and I had a read through some of them and didn't ask questions. Maybe I should've asked questions now looking back at it, the things that were on that paper didn't make sense, why was I required when the kids had their parents at home? The pay here is good and that's fine by me, it keeps me and my brothers alive and that's all I think of right to provide a happy life for them. I do want to jeep Mrs. stone and Mr. Stones kids safe and out of harms way and that's what I'll make sure to do.

"Promise." I showed him a little smile.

"You can get comfortable in the living room or whatever you want, I'll go do breakfast." I watched as the only source of my comfort walked away from me and into what I assumed was the dining room to enjoy his breakfast with his family. I felt small and lonely standing I front of the foyer, this place was huge but it lacked something or someone but that was not my business to mess with. I sighed, straightening myself up, I walked into the living room to see two people, one whom I've already met a few times and the other one who I've never seen before but I got déjà vu about him.

"Hi." I didn't want to startle them but I'm sure that they were already aware of my presence before as I stood in the foyer, my scent would be the odd one out in this place. The two men that had their eyes closed had now sat up more and paid me more attention as they looked to me with a little smile. No one spoke but Jacob pats the empty space beside him on the couch and I was hesitant at first, whether. I should sit or not but I did after a few seconds of my doubt, there was silence in the room as the two men exchanged looks between each other.

"I haven't introduce myself, have I?" I shake my head at at the unknown man, his eyes were so mesmerising to look at, his dark strong orbs taking you in like the storm and taking you away, never to be found again but his eyes also held pain and secret that others couldn't understand.

"My names Derek."

"Rex."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.3M 69K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
973K 24.9K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
1M 22.4K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...
395K 8.3K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...