The Rawals Brides- from my no...

By _arieswrts_

The Royal Rawals of Rajasthan who are very famous and known in the country. The Rawals have everything fame... More

AUTHOR NOTE, Character Aesthetics and Introduction (1)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (2)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (3)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (4)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (5)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (6)
The Rawal heirs
The Rawal Brides
Family Chart
Prologue
The Insult [part 1]
Pehli Rasoi and Reception [part 2]
hurt, new steps and tingly feelings [part 3]
Screaming Luxury
comfort, uneasiness and flirtings [Part 4]
Hurt, Yellings and Confused [part 5]
Realisation, too close, ignore game [part 6]
Found uh, closer, flirtings [part 7]
Honeymoon, Go away and The scar [part 8]
Jealousy, First Kiss, Posessive [part 9]
KARTHIK'S PAST [part 10]
Update/ Note
Honeymoon week [part 11]
Heart to heart talk [part 12]
Atharv and dhara [part 13]
Puja Day [ part 14.1 ]
Karwachauth [part 15]
Closeness and anniversary (1) [Part 16]
Anniversary drama (2) [part 16]
Atharv's Past [part 17]
The truth revealed [Part 18]
The Good Day [Part 19]
The confession [Part 20]
Please ReadπŸ₯Ή
A good day turning bad [Part 21]
Greed and Help!!!! [Part 22]
Two Rescued [Part 23]
Back To Home [Part 24]
A Long Night [Part 25]
Wild morning, Honeymoon, My Love [Part 26]
Past Grudges, Understandings and New country [Part 27]
New City and Fire [Part 28]
Steamy Night and happy moments [Part 29]
Atharv and Dhara [Part 30]
Epilogue
Important Notice

Puja Day [part 14.2]

6.8K 361 31
By _arieswrts_

[I know sometimes I give very detail explanation of some events and some characters but its necessary otherwise later it creates confusion and make some readers confuse, so sorry to those who are bothered by this]

---------------------------------------------------

Drishti Pov:-

After making kirti sleep, I was sitting in balcony watering those pretty flowers, gosh how much I love flowers, i like nurturing them and making floral stuffs I used to  make a lot in Rawal mansion. I used to pick out beautiful, cute flowers from garden and make garland for mandir and bhagwan ji. My thoughts went on an don and I dont know when I started thinking about karthik, I do miss him so much, its been a month I left Rawal mansion. I think I needed this space and if I hadn't did this me and karthik wouldn't have solved our differences and would have been stuck with our complex relationship. But now I dont like this distance between us, I miss him and all of my family, well not to lie but I do miss my sasu ma [mother in law], even though she has done nothing but taunt and insult me but I do miss her.

As I heard from him today is puja in house and they have to wear saree, I know dhara doesn't like wearing saree. Its been more than 11 months she is married to atharv and as atharv and karthik weren't there for us we were each others companions. We became very good friends like sisters and she told me everything about her family and her sister and also her insecurity. Everyone has their own insecurity I was insecure about mine and karthik's relationship. I used to think he was bounded to me only because of kirti or he would have left me a long time ago. 

But he proved me wrong an like wise if athrav and dhara try, they can overcome every hurdle of their relationship and maybe he can help her overcome her insecurities. Would she have worn saree, she would have after all its rule of rawal family. there may be so many guests too including her sister I hope she doesn't do anything. My thoughts went to ananya and kunal they are making progress in their relationships, I can tell it by seeing their instagram post and whatsapp status, movie nights, games and fancy dates. Thankgod kunal ko innn baki dono se bhot jaldi akkal aagyi or apni biwi ki ahmiyat samjh gya.

[thankgod kunal got is mind on track way before than those other two and he realised the value of his wife]

-----------------------------------------------------

Kunal Pov:-

I am gonna pull out these naksh's eyes, the way he is checking out ananya I just feel like killing him. We are here sitting and having our lunch while he is not eating food but trying to eat my wife with his eyes, if he was not my so called cousin I have would have asked Anirudh bro to pull out his eyes, yes him because we are royals and we dont do illegal shit but we do ask Anirudh bro for some side favours. God I will burst here, I need to pull on boxing gloves today.

Ananya is also not stopping him, can't she understand he is trying to flirt with her and she is smiling so sweetly to him, Seeing her laughing and smiling to other man that too the man who is pervert as hell makes me wanna pull her on my lap and kiss her so damn hard till her lips bleed in front of everyone. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a low chuckle, it was karthik bhaiya, "stop boring holes on ananya's face" "yeah and stop clenching your jaw, your teeths are gonna break", it was atharv bhaiya and I scoffed, "says who, you always have your jaw harden and face straight, show some expression or bhabhi might start fearing you and your romance will go in pit" 

Atharv bhai glared at me, "do you have a death wish, Anirudh is sitting here only" I was sitting between karthik and atharv bhai and Anirudh bro was sitting beside karthik bhai as dhara bhabhi was sitting beside aatharv bhai. Talking about anirudh bro he is all still and silent gosh is he a panther well judging by his looks and works he maybe. "dont meddle me in your family stuff, I am not interested and I dont understand why you have to call me in family functions we aint friends" Anirudh said eating his morsel.

"Well I dont know about your and karthik's relation but for me you are a good friend and you know it" said atharv bhai, oh yes when atharv bhai went london for studies Anirudh was there too to expand is business and they became close there by drinking in clubs together and Atharv bhai bringing home the fucked up anirudh kumawat after his hookups. I always admired him because ofcourse he is older than me and much better in everything well not in dressing sense it can change a bit. 

"well you are my friend and enemy both kumawat" said karthik bhai. "we have always been rivals and always competed for everything since school time until you graduated as you were a year senior, but we are grown up matures now and dad likes you a lot even mom too, you know she was good friend of your mom, so I am trying to be civil with you god knows what hold for us in future and I think we should be on good terms after all you only look after our fucked up business and others non business shits" Anirudh bro nodded and looked away.

I looked back at ananya and she was looking at me she smiled but I glared at her, she looked confused but then she sighed and mouthed 'idiot fellow' to me just wait till we are alone this ain't over, I need to warn her about naksh and little punishment wont her right.

---------------------------------------------------

Dhara pov:-

After lunch I was feeling tired so I went towards our room but got shocked as I saw dipti laying down on our bed oh god if atharv will see this he will scold me, he doesn't like anyone sitting on the bed other than two of us and she is literally sleeping on it. I went inside and pulled her up making her shriek, "what the hell you ugly witch" she said but i retorted, "it isn't your bad or your room so get out of here" "oh so mrs dhara atharv rawal has got tougue now huh" she said my name in a mocking way.

 before I could say anything she started speaking again, "what do you think dhara if you got married to him you have become better than me, haha no dhara you are still that old, fatty, ugly cry baby witch and will always be. Eversince you are born you have been nothing but a pain is ass for me, I was alone and happy until you came and mom and dad started loving you. I was more pretty and social but you got their attention more huh fuck attention they just pitied you"

I know its not true but I am very sensitive and I hate this as tears started forming in my eyes at her hateful words. "aww look you started to cry again thats why they pitied you, you remember right how during school time I was the popular one and you were the fatty nerd who got bullied for her ugly looks and being a bookworm, and for me they treated me like queen bee and still where ever I go I turn heads unlike you who always went unnoticed, so dont forget your place bitch and dont try to act smart in front of me"

"Why are you so bitter dipti, you say I am insecure as I am but you are too, you were insecure of me back then and now you are jealous of me when I have got married to a very good man and have a great family, why can't you be just happy for me, FOR GODS SAKE I AM YOUR OWN SISTER" but it didn't affect her instead she scoffed, "jealous of you hahahha" and she started laughing, after laughing for few seconds she stopped and glared at me and took a round around me eyeing me up and down.

I felt conscious of my body, "you were almost hundred few years back and slowly you started losing weight in agony why because the guy you had crush on during college time asked me out haha and impressively you lost so much weight but after effects are still there, your bloaty stomach has stretch marks and also you hands and thighs might have them too am I right" I kept quiet I can fight her for anything but when she starts pointing out my insecurity I cant make my self to fight back, I am 26 and still I cant speak up for myself on this topic.

"Atharv was not home for 10 months everyone knows that, you know why because he didn't find you beautiful enough otherwise which husband leaves his newly wedded wife behind and goes on a business trip haha business trip toh bas bahana hai use toh bas tumse dur jana tha but Now when he knows no one can change the fact that you are his wife he is trying to cope up with you poor atharv I pity you and him, you are just a responsibility for him and he is just what we say stuck yes he is stuck with you" 

"and I am happy to get stuck with her for my lifetime" We heard his voice as he came inside room with his cold aura and eyes glaring at her. Shit did he hear everything oh god no no

---------------------------------------------------------

Atharv Pov:-

After lunch I was looking for dhara as puja is over and I need to talk to her and apologise to her when I heard a familiar voice, "hello everyone" I looked towards the voice and it was buaji, I dont like her at all since childhood, I honestly hate her. Why dies she has to come in every function of our house. I excused myself and I went towards my room when I stopped at entrance hearing the voice of dhara was she crying?

I didn't want to but I stood there and started hearing the conversation between her and her sister and what she said shook me to the bottom of my stomach how can her own sister talk so trashy about her. Dhara replied to her every taunt but then she started speaking about her appearance and this made dhara stunned. 

Her sister talked about me not being at home and leaving my wife just after marriage and I was a idiot at that time for leaving her, why didn't I stay and faced my fears. But now what done is done no one talks bad about mine and her relationship. I made mistakes before but not again dhara is my wife and I really lo-- like her. 

Why isn't she replying now come on dhara you are strong and beautiful, dont let her look down on you, but she stood there still and finally the dam of my patience broke. I entered the room and said, "and I am happy to get stuck with her for my lifetime" I came inside room with my cold aura and eyes glaring at her sister how dare she look down on dhara and talk to her like this. Dhara shut her eyes tightly was she embarrassed of me hearing their convo maybe she was but I dont care now all I care now is dhara.

She scoffed and said, "come on atharv dont cope up with her we all no she is no good for you, look at me we are same age, with good career background, I am tall, beautiful and confident unlike her who has nothing" she tried to touch my hand but before she can I held dhara's hadn and pulled her closer to me. She opened her beautiful dark brown eyes and looked at mine with her teary eyes, I wiped the tears on her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"You are right miss who ever you are my dhara isn't like you" I said and she smirked but her smirk vanished after hearing my next words, "She is much more better than you wait you are not better you are worst and dhara is best, she has a beautiful heart which always thinks good about others, I never laid my eyes on any woman but only her and she is the most beautiful and perfect woman in my eyes. She is smart and also confident in her own kind unlike you who feels confident and smart by looking down on others, well the truth is bitter and the truth is you are jealous of dhara that she is so perfect and you are nothing but a piece of trash"

I said and dhara held my hand, "atharv no" she said slowly, "see she is still trying to stop me to say anymore insulting taunts to you, so it will be better if you leave now" "oh please atharv if you really that much into dhara then where were you all these months huh whoring around??" "shutup dipti atharv isn't like you and enough leave my room now" dhara said and she glared at her, "wakeup dhara he is just pretending to be happy with you, look at yourself do you think any man can be happy with you huh you just got lucky and got married into a royal family, do you think he really loves you" dipti blabbered frustratedly

Dhara was about to say something but my next action made her eyes wide, I pulled her closer and placed my lips on her, I was never fan of pda's but this woman need to see, I ain't pretending and I genuinely like dhara, She took her time to kiss me back and we kissed for sometime before pulling away as she was out of breathe, I surely take her breathe away and her face was flushed. Pulling away I said, "what now Ms Singhania, wanna see us fuck eachother too, get lost take your insecure ass out of my wife's room, GET OUT" she stomped her foot and left the room and dhara sat on bed with tears streaming down her face.

I sat down on my knees in front of her and held her hand, "dhara don't let her words affect you, she is just jealous of you and nothing else, you believe me right for me you are the most beautiful woman and---" but she cut me off, "no no no I am not atharv sh...she is right....we are no match...you are perfect and....look at me, I ....am nothing and I think you should just....live your life and leave me...I am not your ty---" I cut her off a harsh kiss, I nibbled and bite her lips and sucked them hard, she should know her these words hurt me and makes me angry.

Pulling away I made her stand and took her too washroom and made her stand in front of mirror and stood behind her, "see that woman in mirror dhara" she did as I said and i took a deep breathe before back hugging her her body went stiff but relaxed soon, "the woman in that mirror, is the most beautiful woman for me, I will start from her thick long black hairs, I love them very much and sometimes I just wanna run my fingers through those dark locks and whisper sweet things in her ears, coming down to her face look at those big eyes which always stare at me with so much affection and they are so dark brown like chocolate I just wanna drown in them, that cute nose makes we wanna boop it with my finger everytime I see it but you know I am coward in terms of physical affection but I am trying"

"those lips are like rose petals and I am addicted to them sometimes I just wanna kiss them so hard that will make you breathless and your face flushed which I adore so much" my hold on her became tighter as I traced my nose on her neck and she shivered under my touch, "ath...atharv" I placed a soft kiss on her neck, "this inviting neck of yours makes me wanna leave a mark here and suck hard on your skin, your skin colour is wheatish which is lighter than my tanned one and this makes us look so good together dhara" I placed my hand the side of her hips.

"you dont need to be insecure about anything dhara, be it your stomach, hips or any body part, I love teddy bear as barbies are not my type" she chuckled at my words. I traced my hands from her hips down to her thighs as her breathe hitched, "you know whenever I see you wearing those shorts and I see you visible thighs, I just wanna know how will it feel when I will run my fingers on your thighs and squeeze them when we will makeout or do something more than that" I whispered last part before placing a soft kiss on the side of her head.

She turned around and hugged me tight, "Dhara dont let this insecure thoughts come to your mind, just remember there's your husband who absolutely adores you the way you are and I will cherish you forever and will try my best to take away all your insecurities" she looked up at me and I booped her nose, "do you know how much I like our height difference, you come till my shoulders and I really love that, well I also love bending down like this to kiss you", I bent down and she held my nape and kissed me. 

One thing I know for sure now I am falling hard for you dhara, you are making me feel things which I never felt and only you can make me feel like this. I hope I muster my courage soon to tell you this in person. but before that I need to tell you about my past too, what if you change after that, what if you leave me, I am selfish dhara its the first time someone has tried to understand me and I dont wanna lose you because of my past. I will tell you soon before its too late.

-----------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED......

----------------------------------------------------

DRISHTI IS SUCH A WRAM HEARTED PERSON ISN'T SHE??

WILL KUNAL'S JEALOUSY LEAD TO SOMETHING FOR THEM?

I WANT A ATHARV IN MY LIFE SO BADLY😣

----------------------------------------------------

STORY WORD COUNT:- 3150

TOTAL WORD COUNT:- 3185

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 630K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
381K 26K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...
872K 54.2K 35
( π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
303K 10.2K 30
Two young kids got married very young age .At the age of 7 seven where girls use to play with her dolls our shivi was herself dressed like a doll in...